see u at the潍坊kiss culbb的歌词

In Da Club歌词以及中文_百度知道
In Da Club歌词以及中文
提问者采纳
They like me I want them to love me like they love ''t give a ** It&#39。你以为我是个混混或者皮条客!她们喜欢我,每当我到club玩? When my junk get to pumpin in the club it&#39!还是我们带一瓶香槟去到上面那你知道我们会TMD的在那干嘛,好戏要开场了!而我要她们象爱2PAC一样爱我;t try to act like you ain&#39,我总是在20个彪悍打手大帮簇拥下出行;50 you hot&quot:说唱师爷级人物)混一派的都想来巴我;s your birthday We gon party like it'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life You that faggot ass nigga trying to pull me back right!小兄弟们听到我是跟dre(注;t concerned I'&#39。我现在可是一心一意的赚钞票;&#39,创下了唱片界历史中第一周最好的唱片销售记录;&#39,那么如果你是打算和我那个的话!我就是那个坐在酒吧里为美好生活干杯的酷哥,你真帅;&#39,兄弟? I thought that you&#39,美女!Don'&#39,感受到我的律动!) 嘿;&#39?虽然中了几枪;m a tell you what Banks told me Cause go &#39!连她的女朋友都想要和我们一起“玩(3P)”, its about to pop off nigga G-Unit 你们TMD不要试着装作你不知道我们在哪;s your birthday And you know we don&#39,看看这堆成山的钱;m still on the grind Now shawty said she feeling my style she feeling my flow Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go (em hate Watch the money pile up Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub You know where we **ing be 你应该爱这些多过恨朋友难道你疯了不成。哈哈哈,这是你的生日我们聚在一起就象这是你的生日;' focused man my money on my mind I got a mill out the deal and I&#39、Verse!我们喝百加德就象这是你的生日!如果你要谈钱。我会告诉你银行是怎么给我讲的。一个月后。Vs on I wink my eye at ya bitch if she smiles she gone If the roof on fire let the mother**er burn If you talking bout money homie I ain&#39!黑鬼们恨就让他们恨去吧?我想你应该高兴我做到了,但我仍然在勤奋工作,仅仅一周的时间销售已过180万张;''Pac But holla in New York them niggas&#39Go go go go Go go go shawty It&#39。要知道我是来CAO的不是来做爱,我都装备好了而我也不会改变了。当你唱片卖得跟eminem(注;t know where we been either nigga In the club all the time nigga!一直呆在这酒吧,老子还不至于要跛脚走路。我签次约随便百万进帐!)Chorus x 2 B&#39!兄弟,也是混得有头有脸的)这兄弟在那卷大麻;head switch the style up If the niggas hate then let '&#39,就过来给我个拥抱;s not your birthday Go go go go Go go go 。在我的地盘上:我抽大麻抽得脑壳坏掉;t change 我的节奏我的秀给我带来金钱;s 20 knives in the club Niggas heard I ** with Dre now they wanna show me love When you sell like Eminem and the hoes they wanna 每当你看见我;s yo birthday We gon sip Bacardi like it&#39,俺有上等货如果你是来high药。要知道我是来CAO的不是来做爱;m feelin'&#39: And you should love it way more then you hate it Nigga you mad,没什么能减弱女人们对我的爱我在Cutt见到xzibit(注:艾米纳姆-2000年5月专辑《The Marshall Mathers LP》一上架:)You can find me in the club bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I&#39,女士总说:一说唱手。你们这些失败的黑鬼想拉我后腿是不,美女,是时候干些事情了;&#39!你知道其实我们也不在乎这是不是你的生日。那给我带来我所有想要的东西;'d be happy I made it I&#39,女人们都会来示爱!Hey homey aint nothin changed hoes down me love I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up (Roll that nigga)If you watch how I move You mistake me for a playa or pimp Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp In the hood then the ladies saying &quot,(卷吧兄弟)如果你看到我是怎么干的;t into making love So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed 你可以在酒吧看到我手拿满杯bub(香摈)瞧着,就过来给我个拥抱;&#39!我冲身边笑着过去的骚货眨眼;&#39!Chorus x 2 You can find me in the club bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex I ain'&#39,屋顶要是热得着火了让他妈的尽情烧吧!小弟,销量持续攀升到300万张:50分,小妹妹!但是纽约的追随者会告诉你,那么如果你是打算和我那个的话;m into having sex I ain&#39:1 When I pull out up front you see the Benz on dubs When I roll 20 deep it&#39,她们都准备好了(好啊;&#39。上去把面板打开。现在小甜心说她感受到了我的风格;t into making love So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed 你可以在酒吧看到我手拿满杯bub(香摈)瞧着!。)一样大好的时候?当我那玩意儿开始在酒吧里震起来的时候,我可不关心,俺有上等货如果你是来high药;''&#39: My flow my show brought me the doe That bought me all my fancy things My crib my cars my pools my jewels Look nigga I done came up and I ain&#39。我的房子我的车我的游泳池我的珠宝看!小甜心。他们无非是打算把我的这个说唱游戏扫地出门;ll tell ya im loco And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold I&#39,我总是从20inch车轮的豪奔里出来;&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Iam的《Disco Club》 歌词_百度知道
Iam的《Disco Club》 歌词
提问者采纳
chasing money and dicks andNo;m all aboutSo many girlies in the houseWith slanging ass bodies and perty ass mouthsAfter the club we&#39, won't the ones to be falling in love withIf you go to the disco clubprotect yourself and don's the disco clubSee us at the disco clubSee you at the disco clubWe gonna break it on downRub it on your belly like a ultrasoundShake it like a jelly and move aroundReally wanna see y&#39, do what you do(don&#39, go to) Gotta get you on my couchIt want a spouseI like the way that you move (move)Don't work it outLet&#39: Disco Club歌手, get it going onCoz the ladies in the disco clubain'm like the rest of them tricksIn the ps get into it (into it)Make moves like me and you was intimate (intimate)(Sexy) Let't hesitate, no doubtYou ask for some of us so I let you turn it outDon&#39: Black Eyed PeasIf the lady'll freak you in the disco clubAnd dancing in the disco clubAnd shaking in the disco clubIf you take me to the disco clubYeah, rock://music,s in the disco clubI'(Got to, they both want pleasureBut your girl cock-blocked and won't nothing wrong with a womanin the club getting freaky to the songMonday at the disco clubTuesday at the disco clubWednesday at the disco clubThursday at the disco clubFriday at the disco clubSaturday at the disco clubSunday at the disco clubEvery day's pretend that this beatis a hot beat blown with intimate(Hotness) Sex with clothes onDancing on the dance floor, you got me all wrong brotherNo, as my eyed undress youJust wanna let you know there't the ones to be falling in love withPlaya listen, get a little crazyDon&#39, I'm trying to party on outStep to the disco can&#39, let me view ya&#39, don' (t mean I&#39, what you gonna do nowBounce, check ch-check me on out (all flaunt your styleGet wild!)Turn around,m a woman that&#39!)Baby let't fall in loveThe ladies in the disco clubain' I was like ‘hallelujah&#39, it ain&#39.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
disco的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Culture Club的《The Dream》 歌词_百度知道
Culture Club的《The Dream》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:The Dream歌手:Culture Club专辑:The Best Of Culture ClubIn This Moment - The DreamLavender cloudsNothing matters hereFlying aboveThe ultraviolet sphereAnd I will not look downI am falling down the rabbit holeCome so come with me and floatInto the never ending dreamWe see GodIn the morning sunTouching the moonOur birth has just begunAnd I will not come downI'm falling down the rabbit holeCome so come with me and floatInto the never ending dream
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dream的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(数据更新中.)() (?)人顶过
01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24.
&&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&
&?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?&
?DJ分享群:
&?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?& &?&
&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&&?&
您还可以将此歌贴到您的QQ空间,博客,个人主页,bbs,留言板等页面地址:html代码:论坛代码:
?如果您喜欢非主流歌曲 - 这首歌曲,;
?本页仅为非主流歌曲 - In the Club 保证这首韩文歌很好听 进来听听 -- 2NE1在线试听,点此查看In the Club 保证这首韩文歌很好听 进来听听 -- 2NE1;
?点此可以把,如手机不支持,请上搜索下载;
?本站的mp3下载均是采用搜索引擎的搜索结果,下载完美mp3歌曲,请上各大搜索引擎搜索下载;
?本站仅提供歌曲在线试听,如喜欢这首歌曲,请购买正版CD以支持自己的偶像,如有任何版权问题,请与我们联系,QQ190感谢您的支持;

我要回帖

更多关于 toiletculb 的文章

随机推荐