she warmly greet every customer
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁比赛结束后林书豪热情的向球迷们打招呼. 翻译_百度知道
比赛结束后林书豪热情的向球迷们打招呼. 翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
比赛结束后林书豪热情的向球迷们打招呼. when the game was finished,Jeremy Lin greeted his fans in high spirit.希望采纳,谢谢
Lin Shuhao______ his______ ______ after the game was over.
greeted basketball fans
Lin Shuhao greeted his basketball fans after the game was over.
At the end of the game, Lin Shuhao greeted his basketball / ball fans warmly.
没看到英文呀
其他类似问题
林书豪的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁虎妈“难能可贵”之处在于,一是敢把它 说出来,二是对着老美说,三是说的时候趾高气昂,四是她竟然在美国这个崇尚自由的地方大逆不道地执行了,执行得非常坚决。最后一点很厉害,因为即便在中 国,能完全做到虎妈这样的家长也是不多的,不仅因为这么做需要家长有强大的意志,而且要有超凡的执行力——你要孩子努力,自己也不能懈怠。家长也是人,是 人都会想偷懒。指责虎妈管教太严的中国家长不妨自问一下,之所以没把孩子管那么严,是因为自己真的那么想学习美式教育呢?还是因为实在没这个力量管?的翻译:Tiger's MOM "rare" thing, one dares to say it, and the other is on the old American saying, three mean high Toe Aung, four she had at the United States that advocates freedom of bad implementation, perform very strongly. Finally are very powerful, because even in China, it can do Tiger mum such pare 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
虎妈“难能可贵”之处在于,一是敢把它 说出来,二是对着老美说,三是说的时候趾高气昂,四是她竟然在美国这个崇尚自由的地方大逆不道地执行了,执行得非常坚决。最后一点很厉害,因为即便在中 国,能完全做到虎妈这样的家长也是不多的,不仅因为这么做需要家长有强大的意志,而且要有超凡的执行力——你要孩子努力,自己也不能懈怠。家长也是人,是 人都会想偷懒。指责虎妈管教太严的中国家长不妨自问一下,之所以没把孩子管那么严,是因为自己真的那么想学习美式教育呢?还是因为实在没这个力量管?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Tiger's MOM "rare" thing, one dares to say it, and the other is on the old American saying, three mean high Toe Aung, four she had at the United States that advocates freedom of bad implementation, perform very strongly. Finally are very powerful, because even in China, it can do Tiger mum such pare
The tiger mother “commendable” the place lies in, one is dares it to say, two treats old America to say, three is the time which said is put on a high and mighty act, four was she has carried out unexpectedly in the American this advocation free place treason and heresy, carried out extremely firmly
正在翻译,请等待...
Tiger's MOM "rare" thing, one dares to say it, and the other is on the old American saying, three mean high Toe Aung, four she had at the United States that advocates freedom of bad implementation, perform very strongly. Finally are very powerful, because even in China, it can do Tiger mum such pare(1/2)翻译成英文: 1他在街上看见我时,以热情的拥抱跟我打招呼。 2如果我是百万富翁,我会环游世界。 ..._百度知道
(1/2)翻译成英文: 1他在街上看见我时,以热情的拥抱跟我打招呼。 2如果我是百万富翁,我会环游世界。 ...
(1/2)翻译英文:
1街看见我热情拥抱跟我打招呼
2我百万富翁我环游世界
3我忙于准备期末考试
4迈克
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
1 When I came across him in the street, he greeted me with a warm hug. 2 If I were a millionaire, I would travel around the world.3 We are busying preparing for the final exams.
1.He saw me in the street, with a warm hug to say hello to me2.If I were a millionaire, I would travel around the world.3.We are busy preparing for the final exam4.Mike is not
1 When he saw me in the street, he greeted me with a warm hug. 2 If I were a millionaire, I would travel around the world.3 We are busying preparing for the final exams.4你给的不全
1. When he saw me in the street, he hugged me warmly as his greeting way.2.I will travel around the world if I were a millionaire.3. We are studying for the final examination.4. Is MIke in/there?
He said hello to me with an enthusiastic hug when we met in the street/I will travel all around the world if
I were a millionare.we are making preparations for the final exam.Is Mike there?
其他类似问题
百万富翁的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我昨天在街上遇到她,她热情地向我打招呼用英语翻译_百度知道
我昨天在街上遇到她,她热情地向我打招呼用英语翻译
提问者采纳
I met her on the street yesterday. She greeted me warmly.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
She greeted me warmly in English when I met her on the street yersterday.
I met her in the street yesterday,and she greeted me enthusiastically.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 难能可贵的意思 的文章

随机推荐