提问者采纳
小意思你登陆这个网站下载作文,因为我参考这个网站的作文常经拿奖过,希望你参考一下肯定有意想不到的收获
提问者评价
参考资料:
小意思你登陆这个网站下载作文,因为我参考这个网站的作文常经拿奖过,希望你参考一下肯定有意想不到的收获
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
What is happyness? The definition of happyness in my mind is have a lot of money, I can buy a lot of stuff without thinking! If no money I feel unhappy everyday in anywhere. I would drive a BMW , takes my girl friend go anywhere. I want buy a big house, which with a big garden. I want ask four students to do homework for me just as the owner of this topic. But I should pay more score for them to do it. 自己数一下有没有100字啊 囧 1、幸福就是幸福 2、对我而言幸福就是幸福 3、对我们日常生活的重要意义是:如果没有幸福,我们就会不幸福 囧……
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给一篇关于许嵩的高中英语作文、100词左右、谢谢
给一篇关于许嵩的高中英语作文、100词左右、谢谢
包含生平事迹等就可以、不要太多的复杂的词、谢咯
不区分大小写匿名
&1&很多的第一次第一次看见他时,照片里他拿着书,穿着当下时兴的白色T恤和牛仔裤,身后一片芦苇地,太阳光下,笑得帅帅的。 &1& a lot of time to see him the first sequence, the photographs of him holding a book, wearing a white T shirt these days and jeans, behind a reed, the sunlight, smiling handsome.第一次听他的歌,歌的前奏是他的一段说唱,很独特很独特,再听下去,是他的三分唱功,七分不羁,然后便迷上他了,以至于歌单上一串都是Vae。 First listen to his songs, a prelude to his song a rap, it is unique is unique, kept on listening, the third of his vocals, seven unruly, and then they fell in love with him, so that the string of a single song are Vae.他的歌有感伤,有狂妄,但写的唱的,都是心声。 His songs are sentimental, there are arrogant, but to write songs, are the voices.有人说,他长的不标致,仔细看看,确实这样,但一直认为,他长得像他的歌一样干净。 It is said that he did not long Peugeot, a closer look, do so, but always thought he looked as clean as his songs.有人说,他唱得不好,默默品味,确实这样,但一直在想,他的歌里是最真实的自己。 It is said that he do not sing well, quietly taste, indeed the case, but have been thinking of his songs is the most authentic self.真的,一个人静静听,不知怎么有时会心痛,然后眼泪就开始泛滥。 Really, a man quietly listening, I do not know how sometimes heartbreaking, and then the tears began to flood.会开始回忆,回忆一些乱七八糟的事,想起童年,想起小学,想起一切的一切的爱和温暖。 Will begin to recall memories of some mess of things, think of childhood, think of school, think of all the love and warmth to all. 有时想想,回忆的不仅是回忆。 Sometimes I think, to remember not only the memories.这就是许嵩的力量,一个23岁大男生的歌声的力量。 This is the power of Xu Song, a 23-year-old boys in the power of song.一字一句,每一声调,不完美,却很舒服,就像躺在白云上,身边是最最心爱的毛绒玩具。 Single word, every tone, not perfect, very comfortable, like lying clouds, the side with the most beloved toy.就像,一个人沿着人行道一直走一直走,规定自己只能踩黄线,然后牵一条小狗,叼一根棒棒糖,漫无目的地,只是漫无目的地走着。 Like a person walking along the sidewalk has been going to restrict itself only step on the yellow line, and then pull a puppy, Diao a lollipop, aimlessly, just walking aimlessly. 然后突然放手,看见狗狗颠颠地跑到前面的树下搜起食物来。 And then suddenly let go, went to see the dog in front of prayers from the food to tree search.闭上眼睛,我笑了。 Close your eyes, I smiled.&2&真实耳机里是Vae在浅唱着,不知为何,就是迷上了这种带着些许稚气和轻狂的声音。 &2& real headphones is Vae singing in the light, I do not know why that is absorbed in such childish and frivolous with a little voice.“玫瑰花的葬礼,埋葬关于你的回忆。” "Rose's funeral, the burial of your memories."好忧伤的旋律,好凄美的歌词,Vae的演绎,在朴实中带一点点忧伤,怪不得牵走了这么多人的心。 Good sad melody, good lyrics poignant, Vae's interpretation of the plain with a little bit sad, no wonder so many people took his heart.斜阳里,默默而又痴痴地想。 Setting sun, the quiet but journeying to.打开电脑,QQ音乐的排行榜里,我看见第一是那个只爱耍酷的“周大侠”,而紧随其后的,是许嵩——一个干净得一尘不染的名字,照片里的他,淡淡地笑着,淡然地,令人无法想象这是一个在网上拥有超高人气的大男生。 Turn on the computer, QQ music charts, I see that doing is play it cool first, the "Zhouda Xia", and followed, is Xu Song - a spotless clean and have the name of his photographs, light smile, take it lightly, the people can not imagine that this is a high popularity in the Internet big boys have.走近他,走进他的博客才发现这个23岁的大男生是如此的真实。 Approached him, entered his blog only to find that 23-year-old big boys are so real.超高的点击率,放肆的语录。 CTR high, wanton quotations. 他说,总有一些人我喜欢的,一些人我讨厌的,一些人我恶心的,这就是生活吧。 He said there are always some people I like, some I hate, and some people I am sick, this is life right.看罢,竟轻声感叹,有人敢于说出自己所喜欢的,自己所讨厌的,自己所恶心的,这就是真实吧。 Finished reading, actually whispered sigh, some people dared to speak out the love, hate himself, his own sick, and this is true it.突然,就想到了某些矫揉造作的人,整天笑着,却没有一刻是为自己而笑,是人都看出来了,虚伪! Suddenly, the thought of some of the artificial person, smiling all day, but not a moment for themselves to smile, is the people saw it, and hypocrisy! 抑或大骂一声:shit! Or cursed soon as: shit!到处都是不真实,真的。 Everywhere true, really. 真实的地方,很少很少。 Real place, very little. 我能想到的,就只剩家了。 I can think of, the only home.这时Vae的声音:“星光点亮了,海水泛起皱褶。” Then Vae voice: "Star light, and water thrown up by the fold."心一下子舒坦了,Vae的声音似乎很美,美得让人心碎。 Heart had suddenly comfortable, Vae's voice seemed beautiful, beautiful and heartbreaking.谢谢你,许嵩,让我找到了最真实的自己。 Thank you, Xu Song, I found the most authentic self.真的,很感谢。 Really, very grateful.明天,墨尔本晴。 Tomorrow, sunny Melbourne.
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求18篇初一英语作文,100词左右带翻译
求18篇初一英语作文,100词左右带翻译
不能和课本和目标相同
你什么时候交?
开学,不过我是越早写完越好。
没问题,不过你的积分得加到180,怎么样。
不行,最高150
这任务我接了,你先加到150,还有十四号之前不许关闭此问题。明白了么
1.给父母的一封信
Dear parents :& Spring Festival is comming .Happy Spring Festival !These days I change a lot .I am not a lazzy boy (girl ). We get up and go to sleep early at school .Everyday morning we run in the playground .So we have a strong body like me now . You don't worry about me too much .I can take care of myself .At studying ,we spend a few exams.I know I have too much thing that I hadn't do .There is a long distance between me and the best .So I should work harder than before .I think you can agree with me .Thank you !
亲爱的父母:春节即将来临。节日快乐!这些日子里我改变了许多。我不在是一个懒惰的男女(孩子)。在学校我们早起早睡,我们每天早上跑步。我有一个强壮的身体就像现在的我一样。你不用太担心我,我可以照顾自己。学习方面,我们考了几场试。我知道我还有太多的事情没有做。我与最好的学生之间还有很大的一段差距。所以我比以前更努力了。我相信你会赞成我的。谢谢你。
2.我未来的生活
Hello,everyone! What do think your life will be like in 10 years? Well, I will be a popular and famous singer and I will sing around the world. I will buy a big house for my parents and girl friend in Xiamen.Because I`ve ever been to Xiamen and I`ve already fallen in love with it. I will keep a pet dog and I might even keep a cute koala。I will make much money and work hard to make my parents and girl friend happy. Although my dream hasn`t come true yet,I will try my best to make it come true and I won`t never give up forever!So how about yours?
嗨,大家好!你认为你10年后的生活会变成什么样?恩,我将要成为一、著名的歌手并且我将要唱遍全世界。我将会在为我的父母和我的女朋友买一所. 因为我曾经去过厦门并且我已经爱上了它。我将会养狗,我甚至可能会养一只可爱的.我将会努作赚很多钱使我的父母和我的女朋友幸福。尽管我的梦想还没有实现,我将会尽我所能使它成为现实。我将永远不会放弃!那么你的未来生活呢?
3.我不擅长的科目:
My course is not good at English because the word back is very boring, I'll will overcome it, and learn English. Because to learn English, told me later on in life is very helpful. My dream is to be an English teacher, so English is very important in my eyes, I have to learn English well to achieve my dream. Let parents worry about my study and in the future, I grew up well after going to honor their parents, to repay my parents for the upbringing of grace.
我不擅长的课程是英语,因为是很的,我以后会克服它,。因为学好英语,对我以后的生活有很大的帮助。我的梦想是当一名英语老师,所以英语在我眼里很重要,我一定要学好英语实现我的梦想。不让父母为我的学习和未来担心,我长大后一定要好好,报答父母对我的养育之恩。
4.English in my eyes
Now ,English is becomming more and more impotant .For example ,Beijing and other famous visit cities has many foreigners.But they don't learn about Chinese too much .So ,they need translators. Who can make it ?Of course us. Besids, China is a developing country .We need study English well and we can learn from US and Britain .We may not study very well in the past . We need read and recite . So we must correct these shortages in the future . Learning English is not an easy thing . We must have enough vocabulary and learn it according surf the Internet .That's my opinions .
我眼中中英语:
现在英语正变得越来越重要。举个例子,和其他著名有许多外国人,但是他们对了解不多。所以他们需要翻译,那么谁来充当这个职位呢?当然是我们。除此之外,中国是个。我们需要,我们需要向英习。在过去我们的英语可能学得不太好。不是件容易的事情。我们必须有足够大的词汇量并且通过互联网学习它。
5.我敬佩的人
My mother is great . I'm thirteen .She used her time and energy too feed my home these years .I have tear in my eyes .Now, she is old but she smiles always wears in her face .I know she have two mottos .The first one is :work hard and you will have a bright future .the second one is:A good beginning is a half done . I remember when I was young she was a teacher .She blamed me because I can't identify the two letters which b and d .So I make a decision ,I can make it . I love my mother than everything .
我的妈妈是伟大的。我十三岁了。她用她的时间和精力供给整个家庭。在我的眼中常含泪水。现在,她老了,但是她的微笑却时常装扮在脸上。我知道,她有两句名言:1.努习你会有个好的未来。2.好的开始是成功的一半。我记得我小的时候,她是一位老师。她曾责备我因为我分不清两个字母b和d 。所以我下决心我能学好。我爱我的妈妈超过一切。
明天会继续发给你,记得把赏分加到150.
Winter holiday is comming .In this holiday ,I want to finish my English ,math ,Chinese homework before Spring Festival .Because I have lots of things to deal with after& Spring Festival .For example I need to visit my aunt ,uncle ,grandpa and grandma at February 4th. Finally ,my homework and clothes should be concentrated because after a few days I will go to school .I think a good beginning is a half ending .So ,I will treasure every minute to spend my winter holiday .
冬季即将到来。在这个假期,我想在春节之前完成我的英语,,语文作业。因为我有许多事情需要处理在春节之后。举个例子吧,我需要去探望我的叔叔阿姨,爷爷奶奶(姥姥,)在二月4日之前。最后,我的假期作业服应该被集中起来因为几天后,我就要上学了。我认为好的开始是成功的一半。搜易,我和珍惜寒假的每一分钟。
7.假期里的一件事
This days, my family go to Qinhuangdao() have a visit .In there ,we use camera take a lot of photos. We see many Qing Dynasty (清朝) lifestyle .The most famous view is Jiaoshan Greatwall(). It is too high and hard to go up .But we get it .We spend three happy days .We seat down the trolley ()to fly in the air like a bird .The days which I spent in there is different from my hometown .I think I will visit much more views if i work hard .It's fun !
这些天,我的家人一起到。在那,我们用照了。我们欣赏了许多清朝的生活方式。最出名的是角山长城。它是如此的高和险。但是我们还是爬上去了。我们在那度过了三天的。我们坐着缆车就像鸟儿一样飞翔。在那度过的那些日子,是不同与的。如果我努习我相信我能更多的。那是有趣的!
The happiest time is comming .Go shopping is my favourite things in life.My mother and I went to the biggest supermarket in our city .We bought some clothes for Spring Festival with Bank& card .At the beginnig&we lost way because this supermarket is too big and our Bank card only can be used at -1floor so we go downstairs .My mother is earnest (认真的).Her clothes use half hour to pick up .At1:00P.M ,we finish this activity .We take a taxi to go home .
最开心的时刻即将来临。购物在我的生活中是我最喜爱的事。我的妈妈和我去了本市最大的超市。我们用买了许多春节期间的衣服。在开始我们迷路了因为这个超市太大并且我们的银行卡仅能子地下一楼使用所以我们下楼了。我的妈妈是个认真的人。她的衣服花了半个小时才选好。下午一点钟,我们完成了这个活动项目。我们乘出回家了。
9. 春节前的
This day is too busy .We only have& one day to Spring Festival .My father and I stick& these Spring Festival scrolls() on the wall . The work is to tired but we are happy . I can cut tape to my father and he stick .In this way ,we finish these tired task .After this ,we clean the room .1st ,I& can clean the floor .The wall is owned to my father .And my mother clean the window .We cleaned our room at last .Oh!
这些天太忙碌了。离过年仅有一天了。我的往墙上贴这些春联。这项工作虽然是累的,但我们依然很高兴。我负责剪我爸爸负责粘贴。通过这种方式,我们完成了这项的工作。之后,我们开始清扫房间。首先,我们擦地板。墙壁当然归我爸爸管了。我的妈妈。我们最后终于搞完卫生了。哦!
10.上学打算
& I will go to school& .I tell myself this idea these days what I should to prepare .I think notebook and pen is serious .My clothes should be washed and I need a new shoes .These are physical feathers .I should have a positive attitude at thought feathers .Because good attitudes is good for my study and life .So I can see some funny movie and run in the morning .I think every measure is useful .Happy new term(学期).
我即将上学了。我告诉我自己这个想法在这些天里以便我应该准备些什么。我认为和是必不可少的。我的衣服应该洗洗了并且我需要一双新鞋。这些都是外在因素。我应该有积极乐观的态度在思想方面。因为良好的心态有助于我的学习和生活。所以我看了一些并且每天早上跑步。我相信,任何一种办法都是有效的。希望新的学期快乐。
Travling to Dalian winter holiday is comming . I have a good plan for it . My best friend Tony who is from Britain will spend the holiday with me .& Tony is 17 years old ,he likes China very much .One week ago ,I wrote him a letter inviting to come to Dalian for the holidays. Tony has accept my invitation and wil fly to Dalian next week .I'll go to the airport to pick him up . Then we wil show him around the city .We will go to the beach to watch the sea .First ,we'll invisting some interesting places .Tony will live in my house during the holiday. I hope we will have g good time .
通往大连的冬季之旅到了。我有一个好的计划。我最好的来自与的朋友Tony将会和我一同度过这个假期。Tony了,他非常喜欢中国。一周前,我给他写了一封信关于来到大连。Tony接受了我的邀请并且于下周飞往大连。我将去机场接他。然后,我将要带他看看这个城市。我们将会去看大海。首先,我们将会去看一些有趣的景点。在期间将会住在我家。我希望我们路途愉快。
12.寒假计划
my winter plan . I am glad that winter holiday is approaching . I'll be abe to enjoy and relax myself which is not easy for&me ,a pre-graduated student . In order to have a meaningful holiday . I made a plan .First ,I would like to do some housework at home . Such as cleaning the room ,washing the dishes .Then I am going to do some exercise ,including ball games ,running . Finally ,I want to work at my study .& I'll go over my lessons and practise my English .
我的冬季计划。 我很高兴,寒假即将到来。我能够放松我自己对我(小学六年级毕业)而言那是不容易的。为了有一个有意义的假期。我做了我的计划。首先,我要做一些在家里。好比清理房间,洗碟子。然后,我将做一些锻炼包含的游戏,跑步。最后,我将学习。我会去复习一下我的课程和联系我的英语。
13.我想成为一名老师
I'm xxx.My dream is to be an English teachetr . My English teacher is very outstanding and I want to be a person like her . I think being a teacher I can teach what I learned to my students . I will feel happy and be full of success if my students get good marks. I'll treat my students friendly and play with them . Being an English teacher needs to master a lot of knowledge . I'll study hard to realise my dream .
我是某人。 我的梦想是成为一名英语老师。 我的英语老师很并且我想成为一个像她一样的人。 我认为作为一个老师,我能叫我的学生我所会的东西。我将会是高兴地并充满成就感如果我的学生能够取得好成绩。我将会友善的对待我的学生并和他们一切玩。 成为一名老师需要掌握很多知识。我会努习来实现我的梦想。
Cars or Bikes ? Cars and bicycles are similar in that they are both praviately owned meams of transport . In other words ,they have in common the fact that the owner can decide when and where to go . However ,there are a lot of difference between them . A car costs a lot of money to buy but bicycle is not . In addtion , it is far more expensive to run .For example , a car has&to be insured and must& be serviced regularly . Further more ,spare parts for a car cost s lot of&money . A bicycle is certainly easier to park !So we chose bicycle for environment .
汽车还是自行车?汽车和自行车是相似的因为他们两者都是为私人提供。 换而言之,他们有共同之处,就是,拥有者可以决定什么时间什么地方去。无论如何,这有许多不同之处在他们之间。汽车话费很多钱,但是自行车却不是。
再说,长远打算,对于汽车而言,部分零件整修需要很多钱。自行车是相对更容易的去停放。所以我们为了环境还是选则自行车吧。
&&15.中学生上网
&I think it is not all bad for millde school student to search the Internet.Some students play games on line.I don't agree it at all that It has nothing to do with their study.And it will make them lose the interests of learning.But also it is very nessary for us to search the Internet.In the modern world,using computer and the Internet is an important skill.We can use it to find some information that we need and communicate with our friends,teachers and parents.Sending e-mail and check out some international news are useful for us as well. 我认为中学生上网不总是坏的。一些学生玩在线。我一点都不同意说那对他们的学习没有任响。但是我们上网确实有必要的。在现代世界,和网络是一项重要的技能。我们可以从那儿获得我们想要的信息还可以和我们的朋友、老师和父母交流。发、核实一些对我们来说也是很有用的
Hello, everyone. My name isXXX. I am friendly and honest.I am good at English and maths. I like surfing the internet,playing computer games, watching TV and traveling. I also like playing table tennis and I am good at it ,too. I often play table tennis with my friends on weekends. And I want to be a famous table tennis player when I grow up. What I like most is to see the seagulls flying freely in the sky so I often go to the sea in summer. My favourite colour is white because I think white is symbolize purity.& 大家好& 我是XXX.我很友好、诚实。我擅长英语和。 我爱上网、玩游戏、看电视 和。我也喜欢。我经常和朋友们在周末打乒乓球,长大了我想当一个运动员。最喜欢在海边看着的飞翔,因此在夏天我经常去海边。白色是。因为我觉得白色是纯洁的象征
The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern life the humanity faces. First, must concentrately deal , enhances people's consciousness with understanding, strengthens the environmental protection consciousness. Next, must carry on waste recovery use, reduces to forest-tree's felling. Also must strengthen to white pollution processing, little uses the plastic product. For Earth's tomorrow, we must start from the now positively, will want the well local&police to protect the environment. To this us proposes as follows suggests:Carry out rubbish classification packed in bags. Like this not only can reduce the environmental sanitation worker's work load, but also can even better basically arrive makes use of waste, to reduce the pollution, saves the resources.
是我们今天人类面对的最主要的问题。首先,必须集中处理。唤醒人们的意识用理解,加强环保意识。接下来,必须让这些垃圾再利用,减少森林的消耗 。同时加强控制,尽量不使用。为了地球的明天,我们必须积极的从现在开始。想公共警察。为了这个计划我们应该这样做:处理,像这样,不仅能够减轻工人的工作负担,甚至能够更好的利用废物,减少,。
18.Fast food Because of the fast pace af American life,manyfamies do not have time to eat dinner together at the famliy table every evening.Many women have jobs.They don not always have times to make dinner,or they don not want to. The most popular type af restaurant servesfast food such as hamburgers, hot dogs,pizza,fried chicken,french fries.Why are fast food restaurants so popular?First they are really fast.You don not have to wait more than a minute or two for your food.In some palces you can even order from your car and drive away with your food without going into the restaurant!And,fast food resuaurants are cheap.You can buy complete meal in some fast food restaurants for less than two dollars. 快餐 由于生活的,许多家庭都没有时间坐在一起吃晚饭。许多妇女都有自己的工作,她们没有也不想花费太多时间在上。 迎提供快餐,比如, 、匹萨、、.为什么这些如此受欢迎。首先,它们的速度非常快,你等待食物的时间不会超过一两分钟。在一些地方,你甚至可以在里等待你所订的食品,而不需要走进店里去。其次,快餐非常便宜,你在里面吃一顿还不到两美元。
作文已写完,希望您能够满意。
不用谢,采纳吧,这是您诚意的最佳表现。谢谢
的感言:3q
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文中的连接词 的文章

随机推荐