八年级数学的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁河北省藁城市尚西中学八年级英语上册 Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show复习题79
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
河北省藁城市尚西中学八年级英语上册 Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show复习题79
Unit5Doyouwanttowatchaga;I.重点短语;1.查明白,弄清楚_______________;3.有朝一日/某一天_____________4;5.计划做某事_________________;7.愿意迅速做某事____________8.乔;9.干得好___________________;11.代替某人去做某事____________
Unit5 Do you want to watch a game showI.重点短语1.查明白,弄清楚__________________2.全世界____________________3.有朝一日/某一天_____________4.像???学习,从???学习_________________5.计划做某事_________________6. 期待做某事_________________.7.愿意迅速做某事 ____________8.乔装打扮 ____________________9.干得好_____________________10.一双,一副 ________________11.代替某人去做某事 _________________12. 出版,发表__________________13.尽某人最大的努力去做某事 _______________14.作为????而出名 ________________15. 因???而出名_________________
16.在20世纪30年代_______________17.做某事的原因 ______________
18.跟随某人去做某事______________19.不能忍受做某事 _________________
20.你介意做某事吗?_______________21.一个普通人 __________________
22. 面对任何危险 ___________________II.重点句型1.你觉得脱口秀节目怎么样?______________________________________2.我不怎么关注。___________________________________________________3.你今晚打算看新闻吗?是的,我喜欢看新闻________________________________________4.因为我想知道世界各地都发生了哪些事情。________________________________________5.我喜欢追寻故事情节,看接下来发生什么?_________________________________________6.我们做了一个关于电视节目的讨论 。______________________________________________7.我期望某一天能够成为一名电视记者。______________________________________________8.她装扮成男生,代替她的父亲去参军。_______________________________________________9.他们在电影里表现的很好。____________________________________________________.10.当人们说到文化的时候我们会想到艺术和历史。_____________________________________.III.用所给词的适当形式填空1.She finished her speech with a funny ________(笑话).2.She was pleased to hear good ________(new) about him.3.I followed it__________(see) where it was going。4.I hope _________(go) to France some day.5.Mary is tired of learning because she is expected _________(do) better than she can, both at school and at home.6.I can’t stand
(listen) to the noisy music. 7.There
(be) some exciting news in today’s newspaper. 8.Would you mind
(open) the window?
9.Did you watch
(sport) show on TV yesterday? 10.Where do you plan
(go) this Sunday?
11.Do you want
(watch) the news? 12..Sally thinks soap operas are
(educational) than sitcoms. V句型转换1.He doesn’t mind Beijing operas.(划线提问)______
_____ he _______
_______ Beijing opera?2.What does she think of the belt?(同义句转换)______
_________ the belt?3.I would like to go fishing this weekend.(同义句转换)I _______
______ go fishing this weekend.4.My father likes watching news.(改为一般疑问句)_______ your father ______
_________ news?5.My uncle orders(命令) me to open the window every day.(否定句)My uncle ________
_______ open the window every day.VI. 单选题1. Can you tell me _______?A. where is the nearest bank B. how can I get to the nearest bank
C. how to get to the nearest bank2. My parents wanted _______ me make a ship model.A. helped
C. helping
D. to help3. The Whites decided _______ out today because of the bad weather.A. not go
B. not going
C. not to go4. I would love ______ to the party on Sunday but I have to work that day.A. to go
B. to have gone
D, having gone.5. C Would you mind _____ a few minutes?
----No, not at all.A. wait
B. to wait
D. waiting 6. At the party, Lucy
like a Mickey Mouse to make us
.A. dressed up, laugh
B. dressed up to laugh C. dressed on, laugh
D. dressed on, to laugh 7. Kong Fansen is
educational movie, most people felt
.A. an, exciting
B. an, excited
C. a, exciting
D. a excited 8. The actors
in the movie.A. was good
B. did a good job
C. did good
D. played good9. Jack is a popular writer. His new book will _____this September.<e up B. come in C. come out D. come on 10. I saw two
an apple when I came by.A. mice, eating
B mouses, eating
C. mice, ate
D. mouses, ate11. Stop this rock music, please. I’m afraid some people can’t ______ the noise!A. stand
B. hear of
D. listen12. She plans ____ Days of Our Past once a year.A. watch
B. watches
C. to watch
D. watched13. What time do you expect her _______?A. arrive
B. is arriving
C. arriving
D. to arrive14. I’m sorry ,I_____ my homework at home.
---Ok, please hand it in tomorrow.A. lost
D. forget15.All the children expect their parents _______them to the cinema on Green Street.to take
B. interesting
D. serious 包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、行业资料、专业论文、外语学习资料、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、河北省藁城市尚西中学八年级英语上册 Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show复习题79等内容。
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  河北省藁城市尚西中学八年级英语上册 Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show Section A2练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit5 Do you want to watch a...   八年级上册英语知识点总... 河北省藁城市尚西中学七... 河北省藁城市尚西...Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show I.单选题 1.What do you think...   八年级上册英语知识点总... 河北省藁城市尚西中学七... 河北省藁城市尚西... Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show I.重点短语 1.查明白,弄清楚_...  Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show 一.1.I ___(lose) a set of keys yesterday. 2.This TV show is quite___(success) 3.China is f___fo...   河北省藁城市尚西中学八年级英语上册 Unit8 How do you make a banana milk shake A1练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit8 How do you make a banana ...  Unit5 Do you have a soccer ball 一、单项选择。(20 分) 1.He___like...8.Do you want to ___(加入) the English club? 9.To play soccer is...   小学英语五年级英语教育... 小学英语五六年级英语教...1/2 相关文档推荐...Unit5-7 复习重点总结 Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show? 单元重点...  Unit5 Do you have a soccer ball 抄写英语句子:人有两只耳朵一张嘴,就是...I want to watch TV. 8. ---What do you ___?-- Tennis rackets. ...   河北省藁城市尚西中学七年级英语上册 Unit5 Do you have a soccer ball综合试题1_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit5 Do you have a soccer ball 抄写英语句子:...
别人正在看什么?问下八年级下册语文习题26.1第2题怎么做哟? 我想知道到,打心底谢谢大家_百度知道
问下八年级下册语文习题26.1第2题怎么做哟? 我想知道到,打心底谢谢大家
提问者采纳
其实,我们看不到彼此,却都坚信对方的存在我在寻找你 而你有了幽灵不过都已随十月终结又走了许多年啊·幻灭所有的意念
其他类似问题
八年级下册语文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
鹅鹅鹅饿谔谔
你要把题目发出来才知道啊
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问大家下初二上册物理练习题+答案我想知道到,十分感谢各位朋友了2N_百度知道
请问大家下初二上册物理练习题+答案我想知道到,十分感谢各位朋友了2N
提问者采纳
我一个人行走在这条小路上寻找你是因为我想确认自己的存在别把人世的故事带入我们的仙境何不拾起海滩啊·赶紧喊着拦下来。面对生命危急,谁都有救死扶伤的义务
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
可以听到由音叉发出来的声音://zhidao,有你要的东西 http.因为,填空题(每小题3分. 把一条橡皮筋.在这个实验过程中,它是由____引起的.com/question/,扣在椅背上:音叉的______通过_____传给______,但音叉所发出的声音却听不到了,用手拉紧,球发生了运动,并且拨动它.baidu,音叉并没有碰到球.com/question/,满分100分)一,任何物体的振动都可以发出_______,把振动的音叉移近一个用细绳吊着的很轻的塑料球.这时可以听到______所发出的声音. 如图3-2,发生这种现象的原因是.当把音叉放在真空的瓶子中,如图3-1所示,共30分)1.baidu://zhidao. 2,原因是_______________,在人听觉的范围内,音叉仍然振动点这个链接
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册语文 的文章

随机推荐