运行oracle vm boxVirtualBox,出现FATAL:No bootable medium found! System halted

CD/DVD Devices --> More CD/DVD images --> select the location where the .iso image for this OS is stored.
Now Power off the machine and again start from the Virtual box. Your Machine should start.
The reason that VirtualBox can't find the OS is that there is no OS.
In order to boot a virtual machine to an OS, you have to install an OS first by mounting an ISO or physical CD with a bootable OS install (eg, an Windows or Linux installation disc)
Hi the Answer is simple.
Go to settings > Storage > Storage Tree
and mount your image/CD/DVD drive under Controller: IDE (Don't use SATA)
Either add a new CD/DVD device or use the existing one.
When you first create a Virtual Machine with VirtualBox, there is no OS installed on the HD image. You have to have the VM mount a bootable ISO image to install the OS from.
This is normal. You need to load a medium (normally, the ISO file of a bootable CD or DVD) into your virtual machine. Your DVD software might be able to create an ISO file of your Vista DVD. Otherwise, use a Linux distribution, for example
for a first boot.
In my instance, I needed to have two .iso images attached as optical devices during an install.
I found that after adding the second image to the IDE controller, VirtualBox ceased to recognize the first image as bootable.
After much trial and error, I was able to boot once again by choosing Settings > Storage, selecting the bootable .iso image and changing its attributes to IDE Primary Slave.
For what it's worth, I also had to change the attributes of the other .iso image device to IDE Secondary before the Primary Slave option was available for the bootable image.
I imagine the order in which you add the images to the storage tree may determine which attributes are assigned to them.
to answer this question.
Super User works best with JavaScript enabled问题描述:致命错误,没有可引导的媒体.系统挂起.以下是在网上查的:1:检查硬盘的类型,ide或sata接口是否在0,0或是在1,0.2:光驱是否选择iso文件.3:iso文件是否损坏4:virtualbox默认是软盘启动,设置成光盘(设置-系统-启动顺序)我今天遇到了这个错误。之前,虚拟机都是可以正常启动的,但是我删掉了一个虚拟磁盘,添加了新的虚拟磁盘后,启动虚拟机就报了这个错误。解决方法:将SATA端口改成0就可以了。如图:&Win7安装Ubuntu虚拟机异常处理:FATAL: NO bootable medium found! System halted
Win7安装Ubuntu异常处理:FATAL: NO bootable medium found! System halted
异常:FATAL: NO bootable medium found! System halted.
如图所示:
问题原因:设置启动方式问题;或没有用iso文件来安装系统
解决方案:
1.按照正常方式建立了一个虚拟机之后,点击&设置&按钮,点击&系统&选择启动顺序,把&光驱&选到最顶格
2.然后点击介质,有个&存储树&框,选择光盘,然后点击有右侧虚拟光驱下的&打开介质管理器按钮&然后&注册&,选择准备好的系统镜像文件
3.设置完毕后,点击&&开始&&按钮启动虚拟机
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2467140',
container: s,
size: '1000,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
id: '2467141',
id: '2467142',
id: '2467143',
id: '2467148',
display: 'inlay-fix'运行Oracle VM VirtualBox,出现FATAL:No bootable medium found! System halted._百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 oracle vm box 的文章

随机推荐