4931041025444843234 pdf翻译成中文文就行了

请大家帮我翻译一篇初一小短文,中文翻译成英文,句子要正确,照这翻译就行了!有好评哦!谢谢!_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译一篇初一小短文,中文翻译成英文,句子要正确,照这翻译就行了!有好评哦!谢谢!
题目,句子要正确请大家帮我翻译一篇初一小短文:我的家庭
内容。我的爸爸妈妈正在厨房里做饭,请大家帮忙翻译一下。
就只有这些了。我的爷爷奶奶正在客厅里看电视!谢谢。我的宠物正在椅子上睡觉!我是&#10008。我在卧室里做作业;&#10008。今天是周末:嗨;;&#10008!有好评哦,照这翻译就行了,中文翻译成英文,谢谢
提问者采纳
hello! my name is …Today's weekend. My parents are cooking in the kitchen. My grandparents are watching TV in the living room.
homework in my bedroom.And my pet is sleeping at the chair.
没事。单一现在时有点怪…小哥初二吧?
好吧,加油吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
y FamillyHi, and my my parents are co my grandparents are watching TV
in the dining room,my name is×××.
T I’m doing my homework in my bedroom while the pet is sleeping on the chair
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译把一小段中文翻译成日文。朗读比赛用。拜托了。千万不要用翻译器,大概意思差不多就行。_百度知道
求高手翻译把一小段中文翻译成日文。朗读比赛用。拜托了。千万不要用翻译器,大概意思差不多就行。
他也来了,她的帽子被吹走了,还是……樱の花转世投胎成为了世人,花瓣瞬间吹过。,许多的情侣为了这个传说而来到这里,是他几百年过去了。她来到樱花树下,见证自己的幸福。。 风突然刮了起来。然后被一名男子接到了。 不知道是命运的安排,樱花仍然在绽放着,总觉得这里似成相识。 这一次
提问者采纳
彼…彼た,自分の幸わせをみとめるため运命かんもしれない…樱の花は人に生れ変るんだ,それになんか怀しの气分があるこの时突然风が吹いていた,桜はまだ咲いた,花びらは雨のよに…雪のように舞い降りる…そして彼女の帽子(ぼうし)はひとりの男に拾になた!彼も来たんだ…今度,数多なカップルはこの传说はこの场所を来た。彼女もこの场所は来た数百年は过ぎた
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
多くのカップルのためにこの伝说、ここに来て.,彼女の帽子が飞んで..今.。一阵の风が急に吹いて,は,彼だった.,桜は満开変わらず,いつも感じここに来た.。知らないのは运命の手配。その後男はそれを受けた,彼も来るのよ,お互いもう别れ,あるいは。彼女は来桜の树の下で..桜の生まれ変わり凡人数百年の时间が过ぎた.,花びらが吹き飞ばされた瞬间,彼らの幸福を刻む..
翻译器的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位大神帮忙翻译这首歌的歌词要翻成中文就行,会韩语的进_百度知道
求各位大神帮忙翻译这首歌的歌词要翻成中文就行,会韩语的进
지범 안이물이만    봄나 소나을무 그오시나나이옇네 느리 첫뭇 그 숨에울지소로나나 소에 눈 그나 흔 지제    다네    &#48388, 여불옇게리게낌플고아은    나 달억어름해간나    빛 보 &#45236, 여 나나는 바 그 나울져림나게도래명나;로 방 구 이름 불녕번네리    아 니 사진  빛랑 그름 나 나나 우 사 사름 나자나르 아    뿌고    너    빛리꾸 방    다게나는 쉬은에 &#49324, 다요나이다 눈;림스 지    시 희    빛    뿌리와 봄 나    빛자나&#50556: 봄져;꺼 번등가 내 그네리&#47532, 여워위간네 꾸&#51648: 박은는물미 가미나    빛 묻고의 빛사가리; 나나윤다진만 나째들;는렇요오팔은 우나나 나불등에    빛흔  곡사에해 참에 달렇트나    나 기 불랑&#47532: 꽃네 사 빛 가 감 거워을; 차 묻 희랑 나  앨지;리    시래 거지람나르랑 아 빛 빛    난는 소 눈나 아 차나 번랑들&#49688
提问者采纳
回忆&nbsp:F光&爱&光& 树枝摇摇曳曳的声音  沥青路上淼淼飘动的烟雾  春&1st&光&夏&光&歌名;铃铛&我们的爱变得模糊  漆黑无尽的路灯下只涌出眼泪  月亮问  时间就那么抹掉一切&云&铃铛& 影子声音  光&树&  光&nbsp,&吸一口气  光&回忆&&nbsp:春; 光&nbsp歌手;夏&春&光&nbsp、夏这之间专辑;Again&这之间  你与我感受到爱情  光&吸一口气  光&影子之间  光&  我真的想见到你  春&风&爱&闭上眼睛  光&我们的爱变得模糊  漆黑无尽的路灯下只涌出眼泪  月亮问  时间就那么抹掉一切  哪哪哪  光&闭上眼睛  光&nbsp:朴志胤&nbsp
提问者评价
参考资料:
自己翻译的
其他类似问题
春,夏,音响的风树中的一个靠不住的啊,同时我对你的爱和感觉光爱光明,将被清除还是得满满的。在轻木光影之间光影声光云灯光,哎呀呀,记得光呼吸,同时专辑,闭上你的眼睛光:花中的第一个,夏,夏,一块啊歌手朴志胤宋,那条蜿蜒的沥青上面的阴霾在春。暗淡的光敲响我们的爱naerine中多云蹦极的眼泪车下的路灯火嘴月的时间问所以,娜娜耶和边缘耶和暗淡的光敲响我们的爱naerine中多云蹦极的眼泪车下的路灯火嘴月的时间问所以,将被清除我会看到你的真正的即插即用春
韩语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译英文歌词, yes 、 lmfao 唱的, 不要你翻译, 改成中文发音的 好读就行了_百度知道
翻译英文歌词, yes 、 lmfao 唱的, 不要你翻译, 改成中文发音的 好读就行了
Sip from my water fountain that spits soda, every day I see my dream. I see my dream son, and there ain&#39, It&#39. Next they wash my body as a team and then they say & Yes. Every day I see my dream, the cuties shockin' I check to see how my albums doin&#39. Ev ev every day Is on and poppin&#39, the party'Foo your royal penis is clean, the party&#39. Y Yes. They give me hugs and lots of kisses And they ask me what my wish is I say &s on and poppin&#39. Every day I see my dream, the parties rockin&#39. Ev ev every day Is rockin's cookin breakfast she makes pancakes the best, 改成中文发音的 好读就行的, the cuties shockin&#39. Every day It no stoppin&#39, the cuties shockin' Every day I see my dream. It&#39. Every day I see my dream, and there ain&#39, every day It no stoppin&#39, It' Yes. Ev ev every day I Yes. Every day I Yes, the party' Ys on and poppin&#39. Every day I YGo and call yo bitches. That's gunna be a party! Every time I dive in my pool, and there ain&#39, every day I Y Every day I see my dream, the cuties shockin' up next to a beautiful girl, the cuties shockin' Y; Yes. Walk through my mansion cuz I.& 不要你翻译, the parties rockin&#39, I get to dancin&#39.&m like. Look out the window and wave at my nextdoor neighbor Oprah. Every day I Yes, It' Y today, It&#39, and there ain&#39, Own porperty from California to the Hamptons and I;s rockin&#39, Yes, and there ain's on and poppin&#39. Every day I see my dream&nbsp, the cuties shockin's on and poppin&#39, and there ain&#39, the party' Ys on and poppin&#39. I Yt no stoppin' Y Yes. Ev ev every day I see my dream, Yes. Every day I see my dream, It's how I live so I take my elevator To the club in my crib like. Every day I see my dream. Every day I see my dream Ev Ev Every day I see my dream, every day I Yes. Ev ev (Every day I see my dream) Wakin&#39, every day I see my dream, every day I see my dream. Every day I see my. The group L-M-F-A-O goes double platnium &quot. I check my MySpace and I got alotta friend request. Every day I see my, every day I see my dream. Every day It no stoppin'Huh& And I&#39. Step outside and say hello t Ys rockin&#39. Every day Is rockin't no stoppin's hard to be humble When I do the breast stroke through at no stoppin&#39, It' Y Cause there&#39.&quot, every day I see my dream. And come up on the other side in a jacuzzi Being greeted by two naked models with
as I; Y Yes最佳答案Every day I see my dream. Grandma' YHEYY&quot. Every day I see my,求高手指点下
我有更好的答案
哥们儿,这个比翻译还难. 不懂英文发音是唱不好的.
哇,英文歌,我不知啥意思
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁4送高分....简单翻译 内容少 英文译成中文就行:)不用字斟句酌的翻译,意译既可_百度知道
4送高分....简单翻译 内容少 英文译成中文就行:)不用字斟句酌的翻译,意译既可
originally meant &quot.&quot..C; &quot, and all in authority,&quot.Throughout the Middle Ages and early Renaissance,& and &quot, clowns were no welcome in the sedate drama of the Rdeikeliktas&quot. It is as old as civilization.&quot,mime&those who put on plays.But then came a somber period in thedrolls,clod&quot&quot. By making fun of anyone and satirizing social customs and more, according to a nine-year-old Egyptian Pharoah who heralded the first recorded appearance of a clown around the year 2270 B.Whatever term is applied. Jesters played an important role in the social culture of Medieval Europe by serving as &quot.&safety valves&quot, bishops,&quot,&quot. During this period, fools, the vast majority continued to be street performers.It was also during this period that the colorful costumes associated with today' and was often used to denote a cl or &quot, jesters were often catalysClown& The could answer back to kings. The Puritans closed the English theatres in 1642;s clowns had their beginnings, hose and a hooded cap which was topped by tiny bells designed to tinkle whenes ability to perform unusual acts of skill in a daring yet comic manner became and important part of moder circus clowning. Undaunted,A divine spirit -- to rejoice and delight the heart, jesters or fools perpetuated the art of clowning in the palaces of kings and great nobles, at fairground booths and short farces known as &quot.Although many clowns entertained at court, the medieval clown&#39, such as magic, English clowns continued to perform on improvised stages.& or the &quot, and witches to slaves and Greek gods.The western tradition of clowning can be traced to ancient Greece where strolling clowns were seen in Sparta as early as the seventh century B, contortion, called & The English equivalent used today did not appear until the sixteenth century, exhibiting trained animals.C, puppetry. The comic spirit of clowning exists in just about every known culture. When theatres reopened in 1660. These actors were called clowns. &quot, and comedic actors soon &quot. They were adept at a variety of skills, acrobatics.& are but a few of the historical synonyms for &quot, story telling. This ancient craft speaks to that which iZany,& These clowns portrayed everyone from soldiers, Jesters adopted a standard uniform of bright green and saffron colored coats. These rustics were considered very funny
.谢谢了..我不要机器翻译的,劳驾再动动手润色下词句. 或者各位机器翻译了后
愚弄。 在中世纪和早的文艺复兴, & 和 &quot,小丑不是恢复的沈着戏剧的欢迎;deikeliktas&quot。 小丑的西方传统能被追踪到远古的希腊哪里巡;小丑 , 变戏法; 哑剧 & 穿上游戏的人 。 但是然后在小丑的历史中来了一个微暗的时期;好笑的 ,拉紧的绳索步行; 的 &quot& 小丑 &quot, 水管和被被设计发出 tinkle 的声响的极小铃高耸了的一顶被罩上的无边帽。 这些乡下人被视为非常好笑的, 杂技.&quot。 本来意谓 &quot, 故事有效的; 和时常用来指示笨拙的国家 bumpkin,主教顶嘴; 在今天被用的英文同等物直到十六的世纪才出现, 在举行赛会的场所亭和即是 &quot,&quot, 中古的小丑的能力以大胆的仍然滑稽的样子运行技术的不寻常行为变成和小丑的 moder 马戏团的重要部份。 虽然许多小丑在法院娱乐了, 木偶, 讲笑话的人或愚人各处使永存在国王和伟大的贵族宫殿中小丑的艺术;& 在中古欧洲的社会文化方面扮演重要角色 那可以跟国王, 展现训练了动物, 英文小丑继续在即席而作的阶段上运行,愚人和巫婆到奴隶和希腊的神描写了每个人; 安全活瓣 &quot?,&quot,每当穿用者移动; 这些小丑从军人; 或 &quot。 清教徒在 1642 年关闭了英文剧场。 大无畏的,扭弯这样的多种技术;社会的良心 。 藉由嘲弄任何人而且讽刺社会的关税和更多,&讲笑话的人 。 当剧场在 1660 年重开了的时候。 它是像文明一样的旧,&quot。 任何的期限被应用; 小丑, 呼叫 &quot。 在这期间; 或者 &quot,但是巨大的多数继续当街道表演者。 讲笑话的人藉由服务如 &quot。 这些演员叫做小丑,讲笑话的人采用了一套亮绿色的和番红花色的彩外套的标准制服, 和喜剧的演员很快仿效他们的方法。 他们善于像魔术?演出的小丑早在七的世纪在斯巴达被见到西元前; 土块 &quot, 和所有的在权威中。 &quot。&神的精神 -- 欢喜而且使心高兴,讲笑话的人时常是社会的变化催化剂; 少数的历史同义字只不过是为 &quot。 它是也在这时期期间那五彩缤纷的装束联合由于今天小丑有他们的开始,歌谣歌唱和聪明的对话.&吟游诗人 ; 依照 9 岁预报的埃及的 Pharoah 那首先记录外表在西元前小丑的滑稽精神存在的 2270 年左右小丑在差不多每一已知的文化方面.&quot。 这个远古的手艺说话哪一个在我们全部是人类的;&quot
其他类似问题
字斟句酌的相关知识
其他2条回答
小丑&quot,those who put on plays. But then came a somber period in the;s clowns had their beginnings,英即兴表演阶段小丑继续在博览会摊位及短闹剧称为&quot. Undaunted,以及所有的人. The western tradition of clowning can be traced to ancient Greece where strolling clowns were seen in Sparta as early as the seventh century B,主教.这是因为旧的文明, hose and a hooded cap which was topped by tiny bells designed to tinkle whenever the wearer moved.回到国王的回答.无论是长期适用中世纪小丑的能力履行寻常的大胆行为技能的重要组成部分,在欧洲中世纪社会文化充当&quot、红花鲜艳明亮的绿色大衣软管被突破了蒙头帽的小小钟声叮当每当镜片设计感动. Dsocial conscience.,小丑没有欢迎的稳重剧恢复. When theatres reopened in 1660.&quot、杂技.整个中世纪和早期文艺复兴还是阿斗jesters艺术小丑延续在大皇宫王公贵族, 小丑, the medieval clown' &quot&quot.C;西方传统小丑可以追溯到古希腊斯巴达出现在那里散步小丑早由于公元前7世纪, ballad singing, and witches to slaves and G社会良知、&quot, and comedic actors soon imitated their ways. Throughout the Middle Ages and early Renaissance.大家从这些小丑描绘士兵阿斗. These rustics were considered very funny,通常用来指一个国家的拙劣野人; The English equivalent used today did not appear until the sixteenth century、巫婆神和希腊为奴隶, contortion,安全阀&quot.但紧随其后;Z放在那些具有&quot、&quot、讲故事,jesters采取统一标准,试试看&quot,绝大多数仍是街头艺人, and clever dialogue, clowns were no welcome in the sedate drama of the Rdrolls&Clown&quot.漫画精神只是存在于每一个小丑已知文化;safety valves& or the &或&deikeliktas&quot.被戏弄和讽刺任何社会风俗; are but a few of the historical synonyms for &quot. Although many clowns entertained at court,民谣歌唱;或&mime&今天用英语等于直到16世纪没有出庭.1660年剧院重新开放时. Jesters played an important role in the social culture of Medieval Europe by serving as & and &quot, exhibi侮&,&quot、扭曲;jester.从古到今, bishops. By making fun of anyone and satirizing social customs and more.在此期间;吟咏&笨蛋& &quot、高明对话,并成为尚未漫画方式现代马戏团的小丑. It is as old as civilization,五彩缤纷的服饰与今天的小丑已经起步;无所畏惧,&quot,往往jesters催化剂的社会变革. These actors were called clowns, jesters or fools perpetuated the art of clowning in the palaces of kings and great nobles.也正是在这一时期,展现训练有素的动物.虽然许多小丑表演于法院.他们擅长多种技能, the vast majority continued to be street performers.&quot、杂耍. This ancient craft speaks to that which is human in all of us,&、木偶.这些演员被称为忘返.&quot,可以说这是人类在所有人, acrobatics.&jesters发挥了重要作用.英国清教徒关闭的剧院1642,s ability to perform unusual acts of skill in a daring yet comic manner became and important part of moder circus clowning.&quot. &deikeliktas&quot, called &minstrel.&quot、钢索步行, at fairground booths and short farces known as & or &quot, English clowns continued to perform on improvised stages. &quot, tightrope walking,低沉的历史时期丑剧.&clown,被称为&quot. They were adept at a variety of skills、& These clowns portrayed everyone from soldiers.&quot,很快仿冒者以及他们的喜剧方式;的本意为&冷& The could answer back to kings. It was also during this period that the colorful costumes associated with today&#39. The Puritans closed the English theatres in 1642. What and was often used to denote a clumsy country bumpkin,&quot, jesters were often catalysts for social change, puppetry.这些刍议当做很好玩; originally meant &quot, Jesters adopted a standard uniform of bright green and s不过是一些同义词的历史&quot,如魔法;默&clod&;据一位9岁的埃及法老王的第一人兄弟阋墙录外观公元前2270年左右的小丑 The comic spirit of clowning exists in just about every known culture:&神州精神--欣喜和愉悦的心情
&A 神的精神-- 高兴和使心脏, & 高兴; 根据宣布一的九年的埃及Pharoah 记录了小丑的出现在年附近2270 B.C 。clowning 的可笑的精神存在在每知道的文化。它是一样老的象文明。这种古老工艺与那讲话是人的在我们大家。 clowning 的西部传统可能被追踪对漫步小丑BC 被看见在Sparta 尽早第七个世纪的古老希腊, 叫的&deikeliktas& 或投入plays.& 的& 这些小丑刻画了大家从战士、傻瓜, 和巫婆对奴隶和希腊神。 在中世纪和早期的新生过程中, 供人潮笑者或傻瓜使艺术clowning 永存在国王和了不起的贵族宫殿。供人潮笑者充当了在中世纪欧洲社会文化的一个重要角色由作为&safety valves& 或&social conscience.& 能回答回到国王, 主教, 和所有在当局。由嘲笑任何人和讽社会风俗和更多, 供人潮笑者经常是催化剂为社会改变。 是并且在这个期间, 五颜六色的服装与相关today's 小丑有他们的起点。在这个期间, 供人潮笑者采取了一件标准制服鲜绿色并且番红花上色了外套、水喉和由微小的响铃冠上被设计发叮当声的一个戴头巾盖帽每当穿戴者搬走了。 虽然许多小丑招待在法院, 大多数继续是街道执行者。他们是娴熟在各种各样的技能, 譬如魔术, 曲解, 玩杂耍, 杂技, 讲故事, 木偶, 绳索走, 陈列训练的动物, 民谣唱歌, 和聪明的对话。 &Zany, & &jester, &fool, & &minstrel, & 并且&mime& 是仅一些历史同义词为&clown.& 英国等值今天被使用没出现直到第十六个世纪。&Clown& 最初意味的&clod& 并且经常被使用表示一个笨拙的国家土包子。这些rustics 被认为了非常滑稽, 并且幽默演员很快仿效了他们的方式。这些演员告诉小丑。 任何期限是应用的, 中世纪clown's 能力执行技巧异常的行动以大胆可笑的方式成为了和moder 马戏clowning 的重要部份。 但另一方面来了一个微暗的期间在clowning 的历史上。1642 年Puritans 关闭了英国剧院。1660 年当剧院再开了, 小丑是没有欢迎在恢复的沉着戏曲。勇敢, 英国小丑继续执行在被即兴创作的阶段, 在集市场所摊和短的滑稽剧以&drolls.& 著名
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文网站翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐