答语选择填空(可多选框) 1.Would/Will you help me plan

八年级仁爱英语下unit6_topic2_sectionA课件2英语,仁爱,仁爱英语,八年级..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八年级仁爱英语下unit6_topic2_sectionA课件2
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口福州八年级下英语期末试卷(仁爱版)附答案_百度知道
福州八年级下英语期末试卷(仁爱版)附答案
近几越越物理数语文都要复习急啊拜托啊
确定仁版八级试卷0几啊 没其科啊拜托
提问者采纳
提供给网址网站能找其几科希望所帮助考资源网(要注册)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
八年级下英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
仁爱版英语八年级(下)期末测试卷Ⅱ. 听句子,选择正确答语。(5分)(
)1. A. He likes reading. B. He is too strict. C. He’d like some rice.(
)2. A. Yes, of course. B. Good idea. C. Thank you.(
)3. A. I like Titanic. B. That’s great. I’ll go with you.C. I like Love Me Once More, Mom.(
)4. A. Some new clothes.
B. Chinese fried rice. C. Some cars.(
)5. A. We should go to school early.
B. We should do our homework.C. We should keep a balanced diet.Ⅲ. 听句子,填空,每空填一词。(5分)1. Thank you for
me to your Food Festival.2. Wearing the clothing can make you look
.3. There are many
in the train station everyday.4. Little Jack is a
boy. He always runs and jumps here and there.5.
, put the other piece of bread on top.Ⅳ. 听短文,判断正误。(5分)(
)1. My father works in a middle school.(
)2. My father likes wearing uniforms.(
)3. My father can wear as he likes on weekends.(
)4. My father has to wear uniforms when he is at work.(
)5. My father looks handsome when he wears coat.笔试部分 (100分)Ⅰ. 单项选择。(20分)(
)1. It’s not polite to speak
in public. A. loud B. loudly C. louder(
)2.Your bike is
my sister’s. A. same as B. as the same C. the same as(
book. A. interesting B. interested C. interest(
)4. Our teachers always encourage us
aloud in English class. A. to read B. read C. reading(
)5. He asked his father
. A. where it happens B. what was happen C. how it happened(
)6. I don’t know
he will come tomorrow,
he come, I will tell you. A. whether B. whether C. if(
will you stay in America? —— About two months. A. How many B. How often C. How long(
)8. He found
very interesting to ride a horse on the farm. A. this B. that C. it(
)9. His parents make her
at night. A. stay at home B. stags at home C. to stay at home(
)10. Which do you like
, Jeans or cheongsam? A. good B. better C. well(
)11. The policeman told the students
in the road. A. not play B. to not play C. not to play.(
)12. What she did
us surprised. A. to make B. made C. making(
)13. ——Did Jack come to our party yesterday?——No, he
. A. wasn’t invited B. isn’t invited C. didn’t invite(
worry about him. He will get well soon. A. needn’t B. can’t C. mustn’t(
)15. Will you please drive
? The train is leaving soon. A. quick B. faster C. more slowly(
terrible weather it is?—— It is said that it will get
later. A. W bad B. W worse C. W bad(
)17. Oh, Danny. It’s raining outside. You’d better
your raincoat. A. put on B. wear C. in D. dress(
)18. Look at those
blouses, they’re beautiful. A. orange B. oranges C. orangely(
)19. —— How did Kate get so much money?
her best friend. A. from B. for C. to(
)20. Tom asked Michael
the boy was. A. what B. which C. whoⅡ. 完型填空。(10分)Flies (苍蝇) usually live in the dirty places. Let’s look at a fly, and see where it
. First, it flies out of the window,
it stands on
dirty things in the street, and then it flies back to the house and walks over your
.?When a fly walks on the dirty things in the street, its
have got some germs
them. When the fly walks on your food with its dirty feet, it
the germs on your food.What can you
this??First, we learn that we mustn’t leave dirty things in the street or on the ground near
. Second, we learn that all food must be covered so that flies may not
it. Third, we learn that flies often carry germs and we must kill them as soon as we see them.(
)1. A. walks B. stands C. lives D. flies(
)2. A. first B. second C. third D. fourth(
)3. A. some B. any C. every D. each(
)4. A. food B. drink C. cups D. bowls(
)5. A. body B. feet C. eyes D. head(
)6. A. in B. to C. on D. over(
)7. A. carries B. has C. leaves D. takes(
)8. A. study from B. study for C. learn for D. learn from(
)9. A. the factory B. our door C. our house D. a window(
)10. A. arrive B. get C. arrive in D. get toⅢ. 阅读理解。(15分)(A)When Mr. David retired(退休), he bought a small house in a village near the sea. He liked it and hoped to live a quiet life in it. But to his surprise, many visitors came to see his house in summer holidays, for it was the most interesting building in the village. From morning to night, there were visitors outside the house. They kept looking into the rooms through the windows and many of them even went into the house. He decided to drive the visitors away. So he put a notice on the window. The notice said,“If you want to satisfy your curiosity(好奇心),come in and look around. Price: twenty dollars.”Mr. David was sure that the visitors would stop coming, but he was wrong. More and more visitors came and Mr. David had to spend every day showing them around his house. “I came here to retire, not to work as a guide(导游)”, he said angrily. In the end, he sold the house and moved away.?(
)1. Mr. David’s house was
that many visitors came to see it. A. so small
B. so quiet
C. so interesting
D. such interesting(
)2. Mr. David put a notice on the window in order
.A. to drive the visitors awayB. to satisfy the visitors curiosityC. to let visitors come in and look aroundD. to get some money out of the visitors(
)3. The notice made the visitors
.A. more interested in his houseB. lost interest in his house?C. angry at the unfair price?D. feel happy about the price(
)4. After Mr. David put up the notice
.A. the visitors didn’t come any moreB. fewer and fewer visitors came to see his houseC. more and more visitors came for a visitD. no visitor would pay the money for a visit(
)5. At last he had to sell his house and move away because
.A. he did not like it at allB. he could not work as a guideC. he made enough money and wanted to buy a new expensive houseD. he could not live a quiet life in it(B)One day a poor man was cutting a big piece of wood (木头) near a river. Suddenly his old axe (斧子) fell into the water. He felt very sad because he lost his only axe. Then all at once a beautiful fairy (仙女) came out and asked the man what the was matter.“I have lost my axe.” he said, “It fell into the water when I was cutting the wood.”The fairy showed him a gold axe and asked, “Is that yours?”“No.” said the man.The fairy then showed him a silver (银) axe and asked again, “Is this yours?”“No.” again answered the man.Then she showed him the old axe.?“Yes, that is mine.” called out the happy man.“I know it well enough.” said the fairy, “I only wanted to see if you would tell me the truth, and now I’ll give you the gold axe and the silver axe besides (包括) your own one.”根据短文,判断正(T)误(F)。(
)1. The man was poor, he had nothing but an old axe.(
)2. The old axe fell into the river when the man was cutting the wood.(
)3. The fairy asked the man if he lost a gold axe, then the man said “No”.(
)4. When he saw his own axe, the man was very happy.(
)5. At last, the man had two axes.(C)Today is Jane’s birthday. It is seven o’clock. Everything was ready. On the table, there are many different kinds of food. And in the middle of the table, there is a very big cake. Jane is looking at it, and feels excited. “Why didn’t they come by then? I told them to come at seven.” Jane said to her mother worriedly. One, two, three ... Twenty-five minutes passed. But no one came. Jane ran to the door and opened it. No one was there. When it was half past seven, the doorbell rang. Jane opened the door quickly. “Happy birthday to you!” they said. And they gave some flowers to Jane. After that, they ate the big cake, apples, oranges, pears, beef and so on. They sang and danced happily. At ten they went home. They all felt tired but happy.?Read the passage and answer the following questions.(阅读短文,回答问题。)1.Were Jane’s friends all at Jane’s home at seven?
2. What’s in the middle of the table?
3.When did Jane’s friends come?
4.What did they give to Jane?
5. Did they have a good time?
Ⅳ. 词汇。(10分)A).根据首字母提示,补全单词。(5分)1. He is s
with his life, but he never stops working for higher aim.2. She will take the b
today. She takes out the money.3. There are sixty s
in a minute.4. She is h
. She always helps others in need.5. Zhao Benshan is an excellent d
. He directed many interesting TV plays.B).根据汉语提示,完成句子。(5分)1. They have to stay at home for a long time
(由于) the heavy rain.2. I’m a stranger here, so I can’t
(适应) right now.3. Running is a good way to
(保持健康).4.Yao Ming’s father and mother are very
(骄傲) of him.5. He has a lot of
(经验) in this subject.Ⅴ. 句型转换。(10分)1. My mother said to me, “Don’t go alone at night.” (改为简单句)My mother told me
go alone at night.2. The Browns came to China in 1997.(对划线部分提问)
the Browns
to China?3. Mr. Fat has few good friends. (改为反意疑问句)
Mr. Fat has few good friends,
?4. My home is about twenty minutes by bike. (改为同义句)
me twenty minutes
there from my house by bike.5. It’s a good idea.(改为感叹句)
is!Ⅵ. 情景交际。(10分)(A) 补全对话(其中有两项为多余)。A:What’s the date today, Sam? B:
A:Oh, tomorrow is mom’s birthday. Do you remember?B:I nearly forget it.
Do you have any good ideas?A:
B:Don’t you remember we have sent her one two years ago?A:Yes, Hmm. What about a wallet then?B:Not bad!
Let’s go shopping together after class.A:OK. I’ll wait for you at the school gate at 4∶30 p.m.B:Sorry!
Could you please make it half an hour later? A:All right! See you then!A. Hers is out of style.B. It’s Monday.C. What shall we get her as a present?D. What about a pair of shoes?E. It’s June 9th.F.
I’m on duty today.G.
What’s her plan?1.
(B) 从B栏中找出A栏的答语,所选项填在括号内。A
)1. Is Jim good at soccer? A. She prefers coffee.(
)2. Let’s plan a surprise for Jim. B. Sounds great.(
)3. How many days would you like to stay in Fuzhou? C. Sure. Here you are.(
)4. What kind of drink does Kite prefer, coffee or tea? D. Yes, he is.(
)5. May I take the order? E. Just for six days.Ⅶ. 综合填空。(10分)用方框中的词的适当形式填空。(一空一词)parent,
celebrate,
newspaperMost people buy lots of presents just before Christmas. But some people think we buy too much. They start a special day
Buy Nothing Day. They don’t want anyone to go
on that day. Buy Nothing Day is on November 29. It is
Thanksgiving. Often, before Christmas we see many ads. in
us to“buy, buy, buy!”The idea for Buy Nothing Day
in Vancouver, Canada. Now people all over the world
Buy Nothing Day. In California, the U.S.,
and children get
to read stories, sing songs and draw pictures. The children talk about
they can’t get many toys.1. _______
2. _______
3. _______
4. _______
5. _______6. _______
7. _______
8. _______
9. _______
10. _______Ⅷ. 书面表达。(15分)Love for My Parents提示:爸爸妈妈给了你无限的爱,你肯定把这份深情牢记在心。而你是否曾用适当的方式表达过你对爸爸妈妈的爱呢?要求:1.根据所给题目,用英语写一篇短文,记叙你为爸爸或妈妈做的一件事,以表达你对他们的情感。词数不少于60。2.语言流畅,书写规范,卷面整洁。文中不得使用真实人名、校名,否则以零分计。听力材料Ⅰ. 1. The man is cooking Chinese vegetables.2. Beth is crying now.3. Maria wears a new sweater. It’s very nice.4. Look, the woman in a sweater is Lucy’s mother.5. The dictionary cost me 70 yuan.Ⅱ. 1. What’s the teacher like?2.Will you help me plan a trip?3. I have two tickets for Titanic. Let’s go to see the film tonight?4. What would you like to cook for the Food Festival.5. What and how shall we eat?Ⅲ. 1. Thank you for inviting me to your Food Festival.2. Wearing the clothing can make you look wise.3. There are many passengers in the train station everyday.4. Little Jack is a lively boy. He always runs and jumps here and there.5. Finally, put the other piece of bread on top.Ⅳ. My father is a doctor. He has to wear white uniforms. It is good for patients. Because patients can find him easily when they are in need. But my father think it is too disciplined. So he doesn’t like wearing uniforms. He always hopes weekends come fast. On weekends he can wear as he likes. He likes wearing sportswear. It makes him smart. He also likes wearing coats. It makes him handsome.仁爱版英语八年级(下)期末测试卷参考答案
听力部分Ⅰ. 1~5
CⅢ. 1. inviting
3. passengers
5. FinallyⅣ. 1~5
T笔试部分Ⅰ. 1. B.
副词 loudly 修饰动词speak2. C. “相似”,固定用法3. A. 前一空格是习惯用法“be interested in”,后一空格interesting表示某物有趣4. A. encourage sb. to do sth.
鼓励某人去做某事5. C. 宾语从句前后时态需一致,从句要用陈述句语序6. C. 因为weather 不能放在句首7. C. 针对多长时间提问用how long8. C. it 作形式主语9. A. make sb. do sth.
使(让)某人做某事10. B. 选择疑问句中,两者之间的选择用比较级,三者或三者以上用最高级11. C.
tell/ ask sb.(not) to do sth. 动词不定式作宾补12. B. 把“what she did”看作整体,sth. make sb.+ adj. 使得某人……13. A. 此句用被动语态,而且是过去时态14. A. 此题表示不必要为他担心15. B. 题意表示开更快一点,含有比较级16. B. 前一句是what 引导的感叹句,答语的意思是据说一会儿天气将更好,用worse17. A. 你最好穿上你的雨衣,强调动作,wear、in 是强调状态,dress后不能直接跟服装18. A. 选形容词orange 修饰名词 blouses19. A. 词组搭配,从某处借来某物用 borrow … from …20. C. 此题考察宾词从句的关联词Ⅱ. 1. D 指飞到哪,由下文it flies out of window 可知2. B 从上文First 可知3. A things 复数可知4. A 爬在碗、饮料或茶杯都不在考虑5. B 第一段it stands on some dirty things 可知6.C 在……上7.C 指携带病菌8.D 从……中学习……
learn from …9.C 与主语的对应10.D 到达Ⅲ. (A) 1. C
由“for it was the most interesting building in the village.”可知2. A 由“He decided to drive the visitors away.”可知3. A 4. C
5. D (B) 1. T
由第一段第三句可知2. T 由第二段可知3. T 由全文可知4. T 由“‘Yes, that is mine.’ called out the happy man.”可知5. F 他最后有三把斧子,不是二把 (C)1. No, they weren’t.
2. The birthday cake.3. At half past seven.
4. Some flowers.
5. Yes, they did.Ⅳ. A) 1. satisfied
3. seconds
4. helpful
5. directorB) 1. because of
3. keep healthy
5. experienceⅤ. 1. not to 2. When did; come
3. does he
4. takes; to go
5. good the ideaⅥ. (A) 1~5
Ⅶ. 1. called 2. shopping 3. after 4. newspapers 5. telling
6. started 7. celebrate 8. parents 9. together 10.whyⅧ.
Love for My ParentsYesterday, I got up earlier than usual. After washing, I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. After that, I put a nice card beside it. Then, I went to school before mom got up. It was mom’s birthday and I wanted to give her a special gift-a nice breakfast. I made the card myself, which said, “Happy birthday, mom! I love you very much!” When I came back from school later that day, mom was waiting for me. With a smile, she said, “Dear, thank you for your wonderful gift. I like it so much!”听力第一大题图片无法发上来,抱歉
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广丰县初中英语名师工作站
当前位置:&&
Unit 7 Would you mind turning down the music?
上传: 刘玉萍 &&&&更新时间: 8:50:38
& unit 7 would you mind turning down the music? & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&单元教材分析 本单元围绕&歉意、恳请&这一话题展开教学,学习婉转提出请人帮忙的请求方式以及在生活中遇到不顺心不如意的事情生气的时候所提出来的请别人帮忙,以此培养学生交际能力。 &&单元是在已学习could you please sweep the floor?请求别人帮忙的基础上进一步提升请人帮忙的请求方式以及用便条的方式请求别人帮助。这是学生在日常生活中频繁使用的语言交际功能。体现了新教材融会话题、交际功能和语言结构的循序渐进的生活化的学习程序。 & 1、语言技能目标 && a.请人帮忙的请求方式,如would you mind moving your bike? && b.使用目标语言礼貌的提出要求。, 如:this shirt is too big. would you mind giving me a && smaller one? && c.谈论自己所接触人及物的感受,如:i get annoyed when my classmates borrow my eraser and don&t return it. 2、语言知识目标 &&& a. would you mind doing的表达法; &&&&& b. would you, could you, have to 的表达法 &&&&& c. 表达日常 生活中常遇到别人在做的几个动词 &&& d.学会用便条的方式来使用目标语言would you mind doing......? 3、情感态度目标 && a. 由于本单元话题贴近学生生活,符合他们在生活中请求别人帮助的方式以及在生活中遇到麻烦事的时候请求别人帮忙的请求方式,可以提高他们学习英语的兴趣,积极参与英语实践活动。 && b. 谈论在生活中遇到一些需要别人帮忙,以及别人有不良的行为的时候,怎样和别人沟通,培养同学间团结、友善的精神,形成积极向上的人生观。 && c. 谈论自己的感受,同时使学生在英语交流中注意并观察他人的情感。 4、学习策略目标 && a. 通过小组讨论,开展调查等研究,明确在用中学,交流中学习的想法。 && b. 通过猜测,并大胆的表达,以学习新知识。 && c. 兴趣教学策略,其中包括游戏、表演、对话 5、文化意识目标 && a. 了解主要的请求方式 && b. 用恰当的方式表达自己的感受 && c. 在学习中寻找中西方度假差异,培养学生的跨文化意识 & 课时安排5课时 第一课时: section a&& 1a& 1b& 1c &2a 第二课时: section a& &2b& 2c& 3a& 3b& 4 第三课时: section b& &&&&2a& 2b& 2c 第四课时&& section b& &3a& 3b& 4 第五课时:& self check & 第一课时 teaching contents(教学内容) section a& 1a& 1b& 1c& 2a teaching aims(教学目标) &&要求别人做事时的请求方式及答语 language points(语言点) 1要求掌握以下句式:---would you mind moving your bike? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----sorry. i&ll do it right away. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----would you mind turning down the music? & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&----not at all. 2.要求掌握以下词汇: && not at all, turn down,yard, right away difficulties(难点):本课难点是would you mind doing&&.这个句型以及相关回答not at all. i&ll do it right away. teaching steps(教学步骤): 1. warming-up and revision(课堂热身和复习) (1)daily greetings to the students(日常问候) &&&& && (2)revision(复习) &&&& && 2.presentation ask: have you ever meet these things? what do you say? & teacher give an example: can you get down from the tree? & t: do you often ask your classmate to do things? & ss: yes. & t: what can you say if so? & s1:can you give me the book? & s2:will you please open the window? & s3:please close the door. & &. & t: very good. in this unit we&re going to learn other polite ways of making requests. look at our classroom, it&s dirty. t asks one of the students :would you mind cleaning the classroom? s1:ok t asks several students the same question. t: look at this picture. your room is dirty. so your mother asks you to clean the room: would you mind cleaning the room? you: sorry, i&ll do it right away. show several pictures. use: would you mind doing&&.?/would you mind not doing&&? 3.practice &t: would you mind &&.?teacher doesn&t say the right answer. let students say. see if students can say: would you mind doing&&? 4.match the requests with the things in the picture 5.task:talking &t: talk about the picture: what are you doing? what do you think of it ? &let students talk about the picture. let them say about their ideas. 6.do 1a. 7.listening 1b.listen and number the requests above in the order you hear them. &listen again and repeat the conversation 8.pairwork &a: would you mind moving the bike? &b: sorry, i&ll do it right away &practice in pairs. 9.task:想象现实生活中的一些场景,用上would you mind &&.?并展现给大家。 &a: would you mind &&? &b: not at all./sorry,&& 10.exercise:重新用would you mind &&改军下面的句子。eg. clean the yard. & would you mind cleaning the yard &ask several students to say these sentences. 11.game: t: there are 8 groups in the classroom. each group will have two sentences. please use :would you mind doing.......? 12.summay
13.exercise 14.homework &如果你是班长,给同学们分配一定的任务(用上would you mind.......?) & 第二课时 teaching contents(教学内容) section a& 2b& 2c& 3a& 3b& 4 teaching aims(教学目标) 继续学习请求别人帮忙的请求方式及答语 language points(语言点) 要求掌握以下句式:---would you mind not playing baseball here? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----sorry. we&ll go and play in the park. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---could you please wash the dishes? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----ok. i&ll do them in a minute. difficulties(难点):本课难点是would you mind doing&&.这个句型以及相关回答i&m sorry. i&ll do it right away以及句型could you please wash the dishes?及相关回答ok. i&ll do them in a minute. teaching steps(教学步骤): &&1. warming-up and revision(课堂热身和复习) (1)daily greetings to the students(日常问候) &&&& && (2)revision(复习) &&& &would you mind washing the dishes?/........ 2.pairwork &a:would you mind turning off the light? &b:ok.i&ll do them in a minute. &practice in pairs. 3.groupwork &there&ll be a parents meeting tonight!&& four students in a group. one is the monitor. he/ she asks the others to do something, using &would you mind&?& 4.listening 2a 2b &t: look at the pictures in activity 2a.listen and number the pictures in the order you hear them. &listen again match the requests in activity 2a with the responses below.write the letters [a&e]in the blanks. 5.listen and fill in the blanks according listening 2a. 6.task &t:i&ll give you these pictures.then you say right sentences. 7.pairwork two examples a:& xx. would you mind cleaning our& classroom? b:& ok, i will do it right away. would you mind turning &&&&&&&&& down the music? &&&& a: no, not at all. a: xx. would you mind not sleeping in the class? b: no, not at all. would you mind singing an english song? a: sorry. practice in pairs 8.pairwork(2c) &t:look at the requests and responses above and make conversations. a: nick,would you mind not wearing those & old jeans? they look terrible. b:ok. i&ll put on another pair. practice in pairs. 9.task 两人一组,互相借物。完成任务所需的语言结构: would you mind lending me your english book? no,not at all& 10. exercise 11.homework & 给你父亲写封信,对他的健康提出要求. 提示句型:would you mind&? could you please&? 提示词语:smoke, play computer games too late, get up late, exercise, healthy food, do housework 要求:语言连贯,60-70词左右. dear father, &&&& i hope you are in good health. would you mind ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& love, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& xx &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第三课时 teaching contents(教学内容) section b&&&&& 2a& 2b& 2c
teaching aims(教学目标) 继续学习请求别人帮忙的请求方式及答语 language points(语言点) 要求掌握以下句式:would you mind getting up? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do i have to wash the dishes? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& could you help me with my homework? difficulties(难点):本课难点是would you, could you, and have to& 并学会如何写便条 teaching steps(教学步骤): & 1. warming-up and revision(课堂热身和复习) & (1)daily greetings to the students(日常问候) &&&& && (2)revision(复习) &&&& would you mind washing ......? 2.make requests &t:look at the pictuer.if they are your neighers.they are too noisy.please write a letter to them. 3.paper game &两人一组,每组抽取其中一张小纸条,编一个简单的对话,对话若符合要求,每人得两分。 4.task:i&m monitor. would you/do you mind ......? 5.task: &t:if you return the book to the library. &how to say this sentence &t: do your homework, please &how to say this sentence 6.writing
larry isn&t doing homework. he is sleeping late. his mother left a note on his door. look at the pictures and complete the note. 7.task 明天你要去野营,需要准备很多的东西,而你今天又正好有事,请给妈妈留一张便条,让她帮你做一些事。 dear mom, &i&m going camping tomorrow. i need many things. but i&m not free. i need your help. 1.would you mind_______________________? 2.could you please ______________________? 3.would you mind _______________________? 4.please__________________________________. 5.also, you have to__________________________ if you finish these things, i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& love &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&... &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. pairwork a: would you mind getting up? you have to help me in the kitchen. b: ok, i&ll get up right away. do i have to wash the dishes? a: yes, and you have to help me make dinner. b: ok. when i finish, could you help me with my homework? a: sure. 9.task &t: we have many schools rules. make requests and responses according to our school rules. make conversations with your partner 10.groupwork & it&s the school open day. make a list of things students need to do. decide who should do these things, then go around the class and ask them. 11.exercise 12.homework homework: &1.用right away, help&with, turn&down造句 2.写一张便条给你妈妈或别的一些亲人(内容是明天你要去永宁公园让他们帮你准备一些东西和做一些事也可以自定) & & & 第四课时 teaching contents(教学内容) section b&& 3a& 3b& 4 teaching aims(教学目标) 抱怨生活中遇到的不如意的事以及寻求解决的方法 language points(语言点) 1.要求掌握以下句式:---this shirt is too big. would you mind giving me a smaller one? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---not at all. here you are. 2.要求掌握以下词汇:waitress. brought, solution, difficulties(难点):本课难点是在生活中遇到不顺心,不快乐的事怎样用英语来表达出来,并用婉转的方法提出请求 teaching steps(教学步骤): & 1. warming-up and revision(课堂热身和复习) & (1)daily greetings to the students(日常问候) &&&& && (2)revision(复习) &&&& would you mind washing ......? 2. presentation watch a video &t:answer my question:what&s wrong with this boy? &free talk 1.do you often get annoyed (get angry)& && about these things? 2.when do you get annoyed? 3.do you often complain about them? 4.what will you do when it happens? 3.show some pictures and ask students to say something about the pictures. &t:what&s the problem with the man? &s1:...... &t: what will you say if you have these problems?practice in pairs. 4.practice
&t:look at the picture.practice in pairs. &a: you were late . would you mind coming early? b: no, not at all./ i&m sorry, but i&m busy now t:have you ever complained about these things?would you ever complain about them.make a list of other things you have complained about.then rank the items from the most to the least annoying. 5.listening &t:look at the pictures in activity 1a.listen and number the sentences in the order you hear them. &t:listen again and fill in the blanks in the chart. &listen and repeat. 6.pairwork a: this shirt is too big. would you mind giving me a smaller one? b: not at all. here you are. practice in pairs. 7. task
&task 1 and task 2 8.homework &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第五课时 teaching contents(教学内容) self check
teaching aims(教学目标) 在生活中遇到不顺心的事时你该怎样处理 language points(语言点) 1.要求掌握以下句型:i get annoyed when...... &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& when this happens, i would/may say...... 2.要求掌握以下词汇:line,annoy,annoyed,polite,perhaps,door,cut in line, hasn&t=has not, term & etiquette, normal, behavior, at first, asian, uncomfortable, impolite, allow, keep......down, voice, & public, take care, cough, sneeze, break, break the rule, politely, smoke, put out, cigarette, criticize,careful,drop, litter, pick,pick up.behave difficulties(难点):本课难点是怎样有礼貌地婉转提出自己的想法还能使别人不难堪 teaching steps(教学步骤): & 1. warming-up and revision(课堂热身和复习) & (1)daily greetings to the students(日常问候) &&&& && (2)revision(复习) 2. presentation & t:look at these pictures.what happened to them? when it happens,what will you do? & what would you say? 3.listening &t:listen to the tape.then answer these questions 1.what annoys the girl ? 2.when this happens ,what does she usually do ? 3.what annoys the boy? 4.when this happens ,what does he usually do? & listen again and underline the things that annoy people.circle what people do when annoying things happen. 4.true of false <plete the sentences. &t:look at the pictuers.imagine you are the people in plete the sentences. 6.groupwork find out some of the things that annoy your classmates and fill in the chart,what is the most common problem?what do different students do about it ? a: what annoys you, lin zheng? b: i get annoyed when classmates borrow my eraser and don&t return it. a: what do you do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: & 7.task:怎样对待班级生活中不如意的事情 情境:我们每个人在班级生活中都会遇到很多不如意的饿事,你会怎么对待呢? 操作建议:(1)教师就自己教学中一些不如意的事情谈谈自己的感受。 (2)学生四人小组活动,谈谈自己在班内的一些不文明表现。 (3)班内汇报,列举本班存在的不文明行为。 (4) 让学生谈感受,引导他们做文明学生。 完成任务所需语言结构: i get annoyed when classmates....... 8.selfcheck 9.homework 1.阅读两篇文章 2.我们学校将要评选文明班级,可是我们班仍存在一些不良现象。请做一次调查。做好记录,小组讨论,总结最普遍的 问题和问题人物,并讨论解决办法,制订解决方案。 &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 html 多选 的文章

随机推荐