Kevin likes的用法 fish very much .He often buys some fish in the shop

当前位置: &
求翻译:Mr Black likes fish very much.He often buys some fish from the shop and takes them home for supper.His wife,Mrs Black,often asks her frieds to their home to have lunch and eat fish.是什么意思?
Mr Black likes fish very much.He often buys some fish from the shop and takes them home for supper.His wife,Mrs Black,often asks her frieds to their home to have lunch and eat fish.
问题补充:
Black先生much.he往往很喜欢鱼从商店买了一些鱼,并将他们回家supper.his夫人黑,经常问她frieds他们家吃午饭,吃的鱼。
布莱克先生喜欢鱼非常。他经常买从商店的有些鱼并且采取他们家庭为晚饭。他的妻子, Black夫人,经常请求她frieds到他们的家吃午餐和吃鱼。
布莱克先生喜欢鱼非常。他经常买有些鱼从商店并且采取他们家为晚饭。他的妻子, Black夫人,经常请求她frieds对他们的家吃午餐和吃鱼。
布莱克先生非常喜欢鱼。他经常买一些鱼从店里,并把它们带回家吃晚饭。他的妻子,布莱克太太经常问她的朋友去他们家吃午饭,吃鱼。
布莱克先生喜欢鱼很 much.He 经常从商店购买一些鱼和为 supper.His 妻子,布莱克太太带他们回家,经常将她的 frieds 邀请到他们的家吃午饭,吃鱼。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!94重庆一中初学年(下)期末试题――英语
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
94重庆一中初学年(下)期末试题――英语
英语试卷2011.6;(时间:120分钟总分:140分;亲爱的同学:愉快的暑假马上开始了;第I卷客观试题(80分);Ⅰ.听力部分(20分);第一节:听句子,选出你听到的单词或者短语;B.phoneC.from;B.hat;C.hairC.middleC.day;B.meet;()3.A.medium()4.A.desser;B.decide;()5.A.st
英 语 试 卷
2011.6 (时间:120分钟
总分:140分)亲爱的同学: 愉快的暑假马上开始了。为了提高假期的愉快指数,请一定认真答题哟! 仔细一点,自信一点,把你的实力展现出来吧。第I 卷
(80分)Ⅰ. 听力部分 (20分)第一节:听句子,选出你听到的单词或者短语。念一遍。(每小题1分,共5分) (
)1. A. fun
)2. A. hot B. phone
C. fromB. hat C. hair
C. dayB. meet(
)3. A. medium
)4. A. dessertB. decide(
)5. A. stay
C. stayed第二节:情景反应。根据你所听到的句子,选择最佳答语。念一遍。(每小题1分,共5分) (
)6. A. No, I don’t.
B. It’s great.
C. Yes, please.
)7. A. Going to China.
)8. A. She likes math.B. Pretty good. C. It’s cold.
C. She is tired.B. She has long hair.(
)9. A. Yes, I do.
B. Yes, I did.
C. Yes, I am.
)10.A. They were friendly.
B. It was delicious.
C. They are Chinese.第三节:对话理解。根据你所听到的对话及问题,选择最佳答案。念两遍。(每小题1分,共5分) (
)11. A. A large bowl of beef.B. A small bowl of beef noodles. C. A medium bowl of beef noodles.(
)12. A. New York.
B. Central park.
C. I don’t know. (
)13. A. She can’t stand them.
B. She loves them.
C. She doesn’t love them. (
)14. A. On Saturday morning.B. On Saturday afternoon.C. On Sunday night. (
)15. A. Because it is interesting.
B. Because math is easy.C. Because the math teacher is kind. 第四节:短文理解。根据你所听到的短文判断正(A)误(B)。念两遍。(每小题1分,共5分) (
)16.There are two great specials at Huaxing Dumpling House. (
)17.Special One is a kind of dumpling with mutton and eggs. (
)18. Special Two is 3 yuan.(
)19.The price of each drink is 4 yuan.(
)20.The phone number of the Dumpling House is .Ⅱ. 单项选择。(每小题1分,共20分) (
)21.It’s _________outside. People wear scarves.A. cool B. cold C. warm D. hot(
)22.The girl __________long hair is _______a red skirt.
A. with, inB. has, withC. has, inD. with, wears(
)23.-How ________your last weekend?
-It ________terrible.
A. is, is B. was, was C. was, is D. is, was(
)24.I’d like___________ noodles.A. tomatoes and beef
B. mutton and cabbagesC. chicken and carrots A. or D. onion and fish C. but
D. / C. decided to play
D. decide to play D.were lost(
)25.He has no dog ______no family.B. and(
)26. The weather was fine, so we _____________tennis.
A. decide to played
B. decided play (
)27. Yesterday my pen ________.A. was lost B. loseC. lost(
)28.Old Henry sat down and ________the dog ______with the cat.
A. watched, played
B. watch, played (
)29. He is an _______________.A. friendly people
B. unfriendly person
C. friendly person(
)30. __________eat in the classroom.
A. Not B. Don’t C. No D. Doesn’t(
)31.-What do you think of the ________news?-___________________.A. sport, I love them. B. sports, I can’t stand it C. sports, I don’t mind them.
D. sport, I don’t like it.(
)32.I enjoyed_________ your article and would like ________you my idea.A. reading, to tell B. reading, tellingC. read, to tell D. read, telling(
)33. -What does your sister like?
- _____________A. She is of medium build.
She is tall.
She wears glasses.(
)34.______last Sunday morning, I asked students ________fashion.A. /, to B. On, aboutC. /, about D. On, to(
)35.Mary is my good friend. She is ________heavy and she can speak _________English.A. a little bit, a little
B. a little bit, a little of
C. a little, a little bit
D. a little, many(
)36. -Who cleaned the house ?D. unfriendly peopleC. watched, to play
D. watched, play- Mike _________.
A. does B. was C. did D. isD. stop to talk (
)37. It is time for class. Everyone _________.A. stops to talk
B. stop talking
C. stops talking(
)38.I usually feel _______after a ________vacation.
A. relaxing, relaxedB. relaxing, relaxingC. relaxed, relaxing
D. relaxed, relaxed(
)39. My English teacher often ________me do some reading.A. help B. wants C. asks D. lets(
)40. -What food do you want to_________?
-I want to have some dumplings.
A. order B. sell C. drink D. thinkⅢ. 完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分)My name is George .I ride a bike to deliver(送) letters to people every day. I ___41__ riding a bike. It is my hobby(爱好), ___42____I like my job.When I was a child, I wanted to do a job in music. I wanted to be a ____43__.After I left(离开)school, I began to __44__letters to people .It is really _____45_____. I meet different people every day. When people get the letters, __46_____are happy. I feel ___47____when others are happy. It is the best part of my __48____. But sometimes it is a little ___49_____. There are always a lot of cars and buses___50_____on the roads. A few months ago, I had an accident(事故).It is the bad part of my life .But I still love my job. (
) 41. A. stop
) 42. A. but (
) 43. A. musician (
) 45. A. scary
) 46. A. you (
) 47. A. great
) 49. A. exciting (
) 50. A. playingⅣ. 阅读理解。(每小题2分,共30分)AWhere is my cat?Tom Brown likes fish very much. He often buys some fish in the shop and takes it home. But when his wife Linda Brown sees the fish, she says to herself, “Good! I can ask my friends to have lunch, and we can eat the fish. They like fish very much.”So when Tom comes home in the evening, the fish is not there and his wife always says, “Oh, your cat eats it.” And she gives Tom some bread for his supper. Tom is very angry. He takes the cat and his wife to the shop near B. like C. begin D. dislikeB. for
D. or B. write
B. running C. see D. deliver
D. quietB. dreamer
C. teacher
B. interestingC. sad(
) 44. A. sellC. we
C. tiredD. they
D. terribleD. dangerous
) 48. A. study
D. familyC. hardC. showinghis house and weighs(称重)the cat. Then he turns to his wife and says, “My fish weighs one kilo(公斤).This cat weighs one kilo, too. My fish is here, you see, then where is my cat?”
) 51._____eat(s) the fish.A. Tom
B. Tom’s wife and her friends
D. Tom’s friends (
) 52.What does Mrs Brown do with(处理) the fish?A. She eats the fish before Tom comes back home. B. She cooks the fish for the cat.C. She puts the fish in the box and waits for Tom. D. She asks her friends to come to eat the fish with her. (
)53. Tom’s wife likes ________very much.A. the fish
C. her friends
D. the cat
School RulesThere are some school rules in Shuren Middle School. The students have different ideas about them. Let’s have a look.Jack: Some of them are too strict- Don’t give a call between classes. Don’t ride a bike at school.Lucy: I don’t think some of them are good-Don’t be late. Don’t eat food between classes. Girls can’t wear Maria: Some of them are good for our study and life- Keep the classroom clean every day. Boys’ hair must be short. Girls’ long hair must be tied up(扎起来). Wear school uniforms on school days. (
) 54. Who is happy about the school rules?A. Jack
D. Jack and Lucy (
) 55. Jack thinks the rule of not riding a bike at school is________.A. polite
D. strict(
) 56. The word “miniskirts” means _________in Chinese.A. 长裙 B. 超短裙
C. 外衣 D. 长裤(
) 57. Which of the following is NOT allowed(被允许) in Shuren Middle School?
A. Jack has short hair at school.B. Lucy never takes food with her to school.
C. Maria wears the school uniform to school .
D. Jack calls his friends between classes.CMonkey KingDo you know the Monkey King, the great hero of the Chinese story Journey to the west?In the story , the Monkey King, Zhu Bajie and Sa Seng beat demons(恶魔)and protect Tang Seng as they travel to the Western Paradise(西天). The Monkey King was born(出生) from a stone(石头). He can become a tree, a
bird, or an animal. With one somersault(翻筋斗),he can travel 108,000 li.The Monkey King is clever, brave (勇敢) and always makes fun magic tricks. Chinese people love him very
much.The Monkey King is also popular in other countries. Many Western kids love him and learn Kungfu because of him. To them, he is a super hero, just like Superman and Spiderman.(
)58.Which of the following about the Monkey King is NOT true?A. He helped Tang Seng go to the west. B. He was born in a poor family.C. He could become a tree, a bird or an animal . D. He could travel very far(远) with one somersault.(
) 59.We can’t use the word________ to describe( 描述)the Monkey King.
) 60.Western kids think the Monkey King is a(n)________.A. demon
) 61 .What’s the Chinese name of “Journey to the west”?A.西游记
B.西行漫记
C. 向西旅行
D. 西天伏魔记DDo your parents smoke? Do any of your classmates smoke? If they do, stop them.On May 1st, China banned (禁止) smoking in public(公共的) indoor places. People think this is a good way to help people stop smoking. Why is smoking dangerous?Smoking is bad for health. It can give people lung cancer (肺癌). Smokers get heart disease(心脏病) easily. What’s more, smoking makes people’s teeth yellow. It’s very ugly.Maybe(也许) you don’t smoke. But if people around you smoke, you can still get sick(生病) by breathing(呼吸) in secondhand smoke.How can you say “no” to smoking? Here are some suggestions.1. Be direct (直接的): “No thanks. I don’t smoke.”2. Give a reason: “My parents don’t allow (允许) me to do that.” Or, “it’s bad for you.” 3. Change the subject(转换话题): “I need to go home.”or“let’s play basketball.” 4. Don’t play with kids if they smoke.(
)62. China banned smoking in public indoor places on _____________.A. Children’s Day
B. May Day
C. New Year’s Day
D. Teachers’ Day
)63. If you smoke, you can easily get ____________.A. lung cancer
B. heart disease
C. healthy
D. both A and B
)64. The writer gave us _______ suggestions to say “no” to smoking.
)65. Which one is TRUE? __________
A. Smoking can make our teeth white.B. If someone wants you to smoke, you can’t say no.
C. Don’t play with kids if they smoke.
D. The writer thinks smoking is good.包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、行业资料、专业论文、文学作品欣赏、94重庆一中初学年(下)期末试题――英语等内容。 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  10― 重庆一中初 2013 级 10―11 学年度上期期末考试 英语试卷 2011.01 亲爱的同学: 这是一份简单的试卷,也是一份有趣的试卷,更是一 份只要你细心、冷静...   重庆一中初学年(下)期末试题――语文_初二语文_语文_初中教育_...重庆市旅游局希望国外友人给出地道的英文翻译。 昨日上午重庆女婿、洋笑星大山在...  Yours, Xiang Hua 命题人:冯清 审题人: 汪培洁 10― 学年度下期期末考试 重庆一中初 2013 级 10―11 学年度下期期末考试 英语试卷答卷 英语 2011.6 第Ⅱ卷...   重庆一中初学年(下)期末试题――数学 隐藏&& 沙坪坝区
年度第二学期期末测试题 七年级下册数学试题同学们注意:本试题共 28 个小题,满分...   10页 1财富值 重庆一中初学年... 11页 8财富值... 重庆一中初 2013 级 12-13 学年度上期期末考试 英语试卷 李小菊第I卷Ⅱ....   重庆一中初学年(上)期末试题――语文_初一语文_语文_初中教育_教育专区。重庆一中初 2013 级 10―11 学年度上期期末考试 语文试卷 2011?1 本卷...   重庆一中初学年(上)期末试题――数学_初一数学_数学_初中教育_教育专区。数学 10― 学年度上期期 重庆一中初 2013 级 10―11 学年度上期期末考试 ...   重庆一中初学年(下)定时作业――英语 隐藏&& 青中初 2014 级下期定时作业 英语试卷 0 分 120 分钟) 第I 卷 客观试题 (90 分) ...
别人正在看什么?初一英语期末模拟试卷二
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初一英语期末模拟试卷二
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求此题答案_百度知道
求此题答案
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Tom likes fish very much. He often buys some fish in the shop and takes it home. But when his wife sees the fish, she says to herself, &Good ! I can ask my friends to have lunch, and we can eat the fish. They like fish very much.&   So when Tom comes home in the evening, the fish is not there and his wife always says, &Oh, your cat eats it & And she gives Tom some bread for his supper. Tom is very angry. He takes the cat and his wife to the shop near his house and weighs(称重) the cat. Then he turns to his wife and says, &My fish weighs one kilo(公斤). This cat weighs one, too. My fish is here, you see, then where is my cat?&
对着这篇文章照着填准没错
fish,home,him,eats,supper,cat,wife,house,says,where我都是自己做的。以后有任何英语问题都可以咨询我的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 saylikes 的文章

随机推荐