求九月份qq音乐欧美女榜上的歌名

2014年7月qq音乐巅峰榜·欧美上榜歌曲单_百度知道
2014年7月qq音乐巅峰榜·欧美上榜歌曲单
bout platinum irrefutablyLooks as good on recordsas it does on meH bout platinum irrefutablyLooks as good on recordsAs it does on meHistorically real men preferThe Marilyns with curls and curvesand I&#39Platinum - Miranda LambertMy disposition permeatesThe room when I walk in a placeI'm way too muchPretentiously I bitch a buckBt need to be a fighterH bout platinum irrefutablyLooks as good on recordsas it does on mePlatinumPlatinumSomethin't you know I'll blaze a trailBut hellYou can come with meWhat doesn&#39, t exceed my reputationA small town girl with compensationExplorin&#39! What doesn'll acquire everything you wantWhen your roots grow outAnd things go SouthHt kill youOnly makes you blonderI all my possibilitiesWell don&#39!I can&#39!What doesn&#39, just go one shade lighterYou't kill youOnly makes you blonderMy heels and my hotelThey just got tallerSomethin&#39!You don&#39!Genetically or chemicallyAs long as it contains some bleachI want it, my heels and my hotelThey just got tallerSomethin' bout platinum irrefutablyLooks as good on recordsas it does on meSomethin&#39!By calculation I't kill youOnly makes you blonderMy heels and my hotelThey just got tallerSomethin&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012年8月的QQ音乐欧美榜前几名的歌曲 ,最新_百度知道
2012年8月的QQ音乐欧美榜前几名的歌曲 ,最新
Adele——Rolling in the deep2.Adele——Someone Like You你也喜欢欧美音乐吗.Justin Bieber——Baby12. Groove Coverage——She11,t Kill You (Stronge)9. Kelly Clarkson——What Doesn&#39?我也很喜欢呐。如果喜欢以后我可以给你推荐. Avril Lavigne——Tik Tok(Live版)6. Timbaland——Apologize10. Backstreet Boys ——As Long as You Love Me4. Westlife——Nothing's Gonna Change My Love31。再给你推荐几首吧. Avril Lavigne——Innocence5. A Fine Frenzy——Almost Lover8. Eminem——Love The Way You Lie7。,cool——Babyface大爱啊。One Love——BlueMad
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Eminem的《Love The Way You Lie》7. Timbaland的《Apologize》10. Avril Lavigne的《Tik Tok》(Live版)6. A Fine Frenzy的《Almost Lover》8. Westlife的《Nothing's Gonna Change My Love》3;t Kill You (Stronge)》9. Kelly Clarkson的《What Doesn&#39. Adele的《Rolling in the deep》2. Avril Lavigne的《Innocence》5. Backstreet Boys 的《As Long as You Love Me》4QQ音乐欧美榜前十名 1
1、Carly Rae Jepsen——call me maby2、Ellie Goulding——lights3、Flo Rida——whistle4、katy perry——wide awake5、payphone——Maroon 56、Gotye——somebody that i used to know7、rihanna——where have you been8、David Guetta——titanium9、Phillip Phillips——home10、pink——blow me 11、fun.——some night12、usher——scream这是Billboard第33th的,最新的hot 100的前十二
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-----Taylor SwiftGet up-----Kelly ClarkWhistle-------Flo Rida
qq音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ音乐发布2012年度十大欧美流行歌曲榜!JB夺冠
JB夺冠了!JB夺冠了!
大家快来围观
地址:/topic/yearbook2012
( 0 ) 人喜欢
千年老乌龟&&&&
02/20/2013
神曲那里真心是亮点