c|osein your eyeseyes的汉语

2014高考英语考点_语法_词汇复习资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
159页免费144页免费232页免费144页免费155页免费 144页免费188页免费126页免费47页免费144页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢159页免费193页免费148页免费160页免费179页免费
2014高考英语考点_语法_词汇复习资料|21高​考​英​语​复​习​资​料​,​很​实​用​!​值​得​参​考​一​下​!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢cfewofusknowchinse的汉语意思_百度知道
cfewofusknowchinse的汉语意思
cfe wo fus know chinse我知道中国的CFE 场海冠妓攉幻圭潍氦璃 看你的CFE是什么了很高兴为您解答,不理解请追问,满意请点右上角选为满意答案,谢谢!
其他类似问题
汉语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你确定英语没错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁科目:初中英语
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(山东济宁卷)英语(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。【小题1】Now the students have no lessons on S__________ and Sunday.【小题2】It’s cold in Australia in July. People there wear w_______ clothes.【小题3】Hangzhou has lots of wonderful s__________. West Lake is just one of them.【小题4】Ann kept s_________ all day because his little brother broke her toy bear.【小题5】Bob is six feet in __________(身高)【小题6】It’s good manners to keep your _________(声音) down in public.【小题7】My parents usually __________(花费) lots of money on books.【小题8】—— What’s your biggest _________(问题)?—— I don’t have enough time to sleep.
点击展开完整题目
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏省盐城市阜宁县东沟中学九年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。【小题1】Now the students have no lessons on S__________ and Sunday.【小题2】It’s cold in Australia in July. People there wear w_______ clothes.【小题3】Hangzhou has lots of wonderful s__________. West Lake is just one of them.【小题4】Ann kept s_________ all day because his little brother broke her toy bear.【小题5】Bob is six feet in __________(身高)【小题6】It’s good manners to keep your _________(声音) down in public.【小题7】My parents usually __________(花费) lots of money on books.【小题8】—— What’s your biggest _________(问题)?—— I don’t have enough time to sleep.
点击展开完整题目
来源:学年江苏省盐城市九年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。
1.Now the students have no lessons on S__________ and
Sunday.
2.It’s cold in Australia in July. People there wear
w_______ clothes.
3.Hangzhou has lots of wonderful s__________. West
Lake is just one of them.
4.Ann kept s_________ all day because his little
brother broke her toy bear.
5.Bob is six feet in __________(身高)
6.It’s good manners to keep your _________(声音) down in public.
7.My parents usually __________(花费) lots of money on books.
8.—— What’s your biggest _________(问题)?
—— I don’t have enough time to sleep.
点击展开完整题目
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(山东济宁卷)英语(解析版)
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。
1.Now the students have no lessons on
S__________ and Sunday.
2.It’s cold in Australia in July. People
there wear w_______ clothes.
3.Hangzhou has lots of wonderful s__________.
West Lake is just one of them.
4.Ann kept s_________ all day because his
little brother broke her toy bear.
5.Bob is six feet in __________(身高)
6.It’s good manners to keep your _________(声音) down in public.
7.My parents usually __________(花费) lots of money on books.
8.—— What’s your biggest _________(问题)?
& ——
I don’t have enough time to sleep.
点击展开完整题目
来源:2011年山东省泰安市中考英语试卷
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺、语法正确。
1.He is an________ boy, and he
never tells lies.
2.Lily asked me to keep it a
s________, so I’m afraid I can’t tell you.
3.You can’t
learn a f_________ language well without enough practice.
4.The class is too large, we’ll have to d_________ it into eight groups.
5.This is our Art Room. Yours is
on the _________(三) floor。
6.The Smiths go to __________(教堂) every Sunday morning.
7.As we know, China is an
__________(亚洲)country.
8. Let me ___________(描述)how it happened.
点击展开完整题目
来源:期末题
题型:填空题
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺语法正确。
1. Can you p________ me with some books on science? 2. Could you tell me how to p________ this word? 3. The policemen have caught the thief who matches Mrs. Li's d________. 4. Hong Kong has lots of great e________. 5. I want to join the school v________ project. 6. She is ________ (自信) of passing the exam. 7. I've ________ (认识到) the importance of learning English. 8. Many ________ (摄影师) are having a meeting here. 9. It is ________ (方便) to go to school by bike. 10. Well go to the Great Wall, ________ (包括) you.
点击展开完整题目
来源:山东省期末题
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的完成单词。
1. Wang Ming practices painting every day and he wants to be an a______. 2. —What would you like for breakfast, Mr Scotts? —Three pieces of b______ with a cup of green tea, please. 3. I have no money with me. I have to b______ some from. my friend to buy the new DVD. 4. I'm going to be an engineer in the future. I wish my d______ will come true. 5. My uncle bought an electric dictionary as my birthday g______. 6. They didn't have ______ (足够的) food to eat and they felt hungry. 7. I usually listen to some music on the ______ (收音机) and watch sports games on TV On weekends. 8. We often have a class ______ (会议) once a week in our class. 9. I wish you ______ (成功) in the talented show. 10. Plants and animals can't live ______ (没有) air or water.
点击展开完整题目
来源:山东省期末题
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意义通顺,语法正确。
1. Our class is organizing a talent show to r_______ money for Wenchuan Earthquake (地震). 2. China is an A_______ country, and England is a European country. 3. If you study hard, you can make p_______ every day. 4. Nowdays teachers e_______ students more and criticize (批评) them less. 5. The t_______ is very busy, so you must be careful when crossing the street. 6. The 2008 Olympics is coming, you don't be shy when talking to _______ (外国人). 7. I received many gifts on my _______ (第十五) birthday. 8. It's _______ (不礼貌的) to talk loudly in public places. 9. _______ (除…之外) singing English songs,there are many other fun ways to learn English. 10. The natural _______ (环境) in Wenshang is more and more beautiful.
点击展开完整题目
来源:山东省期中题
根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词。
1. Every summer I have a long v_________ and I can get a good rest. 2. September is the n_________ month of the year. 3. My daughter has a piano l_________ this afternoon. 4. I was really busy.I spent the w_________ morning in the office. 5. We all like to sing p_________ songs. 6. Everyone should eat a b_________ (均衡的) diet.7. Mum, I have a sore t_________ (喉咙). 8. We should eat more v_________ (蔬菜) and other healthy foods.9. They r_________ (租) a room from Mrs. White last week. 10. I have to b_________ (照看) my little sister because my mother is out.
点击展开完整题目

我要回帖

更多关于 in your eyes电影 的文章

随机推荐