Do you ( )are you chinesee?填空

Do you know who invented tea? In fact, ……完形填空及答案(2009年黄冈市中考英语)_中考真题_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Do&you&know&who&invented&tea?&In&fact,&……完形填空及答案(2009年黄冈市中考英语)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Do&you&know&who&invented&tea?&In&fact,&……完形填空及答案(2009年黄冈市中考英语)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:32:02
第二节 完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Do you know who invented tea? In fact, tea, the most popular drink in the world (after water), was invented by accident (偶然). According to an ancient Chinese legend (传说), the emperor Shen Nong&& 46&& tea when he was boiling drinking water over an open fire. Some leaves from a nearby bush (灌木丛) fell into the water and remained there for&& 47& . The emperor noticed that the leaves in the water produced a&& 48&& smell. Later he decided&& 49&& the hot mixture (混合物). It was quite delicious. And&& 50& , one of the worl’s favorite drinks was invented.&China is the home of tea,&& 51& has more than 4,000 years history. People throughout China drink tea daily.&& 52&& the three major drinks―tea, coffee and cocoa, tea is drunk by&& 53&& people in the world. Tea from China, along&& 54&& silk and porcelain, began to be known by the world over a thousand years ago and has been an important Chinese export&& 55& .&Tea leaves&& 56&& mainly in the area south of the Yangtze River, in the provinces of Zhejiang, Jiangxi and Fujian, becauuse of the mild&& 57&& and rich soil there. Longjing, Wulong, Pu’er and Tieguanyin are all&& 58&& kinds of tea.&Over the past centuries, Chinese people&& 59&& their unique tea culture, which includes tea planting, tea-leaf picking, tea making and so on. Tea is&& 60&& a popular topic which is often mentioned in dances, songs, poems and novels.46. A. invented&&B. found out&&&C. discovered&&D. tried out47. A. sometimes&&B. some time&&&C. some times&&D. some days48. A. pleasant&&&B. pleased&&&C. bad&&&D. terrible49. A. not to taste&&B. to taste&&&C. tasting&&&D. taste50. A. by the way&&B. on the way&&&C. on its way&&D. in this way51. A. who&&&B. which&&&&C. where&&&D. when52. A. In&&&&B. For&&&&C. Of&&&D. By53. A. the number of&B. a number of&&C. a large number of&D. the largest number of54. A. between&&B. with&&&&C. except&&&D. besides55. A. At that time&&B. from now on&&C. since then&&D. since now56. A. produce&&&B. are produced&&C. make&&&D. are made57. A. climate&&&B. weather&&&C. condition&&D. environment58. A. interesting&&B. important&&&C. famous&&D. normal59. A. had developed&B. have developed&&C. developed&&D. are developing60. A. too&&&B. as well&&&&C. either&&&D. also
4650CBABD56
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)龙泉英语——刘崇江英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
2013年短文填空型完形填空
上传: 刘崇江 &&&&更新时间: 16:34:43
【2013&上海】C.&Read&the&passage&and&fill&in&the&blanks&with&proper&words&(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺。每空格限一词,首字母已给出)&(14分) At&some&time&in&your&life,&you&might&have&a&roommate.&It&is&a&good&idea&to&share&a&flat,&especially&for&students&or&people&who&have&just&finished&school,&because&flats&are&usually&expensive.&And&m&&86&&&is&not&the&only&reason&for&having&a&roommate.&Sharing&a&flat&can&be&fun. But&life&with&a&roommate&can&also&be&a&t&&87&&&experience.&Some&experts&(专家)&did&a&study&of&college&students&who&shared&a&room.&They&found&that&students&who&had&problems&with&their&roommates&were&not&happy&at&school&and&were&more&likely&to&get&sick&than&other&students.&So,&how&can&you&l&&88&&&with&a&roommate&and&enjoy&it?&Here&is&some&advice: Being&roommates&with&a&friend&can&be&hard.&Friends&may&be&different&when&you&stay&with&them&all&the&time&from&when&you&don&t&see&them&very&o&&89&&.&So,&before&you&plan&to&share&a&room&with&a&friend,&discuss&the&situation&carefully. If&you&decide&to&share&a&room&with&someone&you&don&t&know,&talk&to&each&other.&It&s&important&to&be&h&&90&&&about&your&habits&and&things&you&hate.& When&you&move&in&with&a&roommate,&make&rules.&Decide&how&you&will&share&h&&91&&,&such&as&cleaning,&washing&and&shopping.&Will&you&share&food?&It&is&OK&to&have&guests?&And&what&about&loud&music? Don&t&get&angry&at&small&things&that&your&roommate&does.&Try&to&f&&92&&&the&unhappy&things&between&you&and&your&roommate.&No&one&---including&you&---is&perfect. 86.&money&&87.&terrible&&88.&live&89.&often&&90.&honest&91.&housework&&92.&forget&&& 【2013浙江舟山、嘉兴】五、词汇运用(本题有15小题,每小题1分;共计15分) A.&根据电子邮件内容和括号内所给汉语意思,写出空白处各单词的正确形式(每空一词)。 Dear&Annie, &Everyone&thinks&I&am&so&lucky&to&have&parents&who&are&always&56(度过)&their&time&with&me.&I&don&t&feel&that&way,&though.&Mum&and&dad&have&made&many&57(规则)&at&home.&For&example,&they&don&t&allow&me&to&have&fun&with&friends&on&weekends.&58(代替),&I&have&to&stay&at&home,&busy&with&endless&59&(家庭作业).&They&are&watching&over&me&all&the&time.&I&want&to&60&(加入)&the&after-class&activities&I&m&interested&in,&and&not&the&ones&they&think&are&61(有用的),&but&I&have&to&obey&them.&Can&you&tell&me&what&I&should&do?& Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dear&Tom,&&&&&&&&&&&& Thank&you&for&your&message.&It&62&(似乎)&that&your&parents&want&to&protect&you,&though&you&may&feel&uncomfortable&sometimes.&Why&don&t&you&have&an&63&(诚实的)&chat&with&them?&Show&your&parents&that&you&are&old&enough&to&take&64&(照料)&of&yourself&and&make&your&own&decision.&Express&your&feelings&to&them.&Then,&work&65&&(一起)&to&reach&an&agreement.&Be&patient,&and&I&m&sure&things&will&be&better&from&now&on. Annie 【答案】:56.&spending&&&57.&rules&&&58.&instead&&&59.&homework&&&&&60.&join &&&&&&61.&useful&&&&&62.seems&&&63.&honest&&&64.&care&&&65.&together& & 【2013浙江温州】B.&根据短文内容和所给的中文提示,写出空白处各单词的正确形式,每空限填一词。 I&am&studying&at&Sydney&Russel&School,&a&&&&&46&&(小的)but&very&famous&school&in&Australia.&All&the&lessons&there&are&taught&in&English.&I&have&&&&47&&&&(五)subjects&this&term.&What&a&big&challenge! Last&&&&48&&&(星期),&Mr.&Brown,&my&science&&&49&&&(老师)asked&us&to&do&a&project&on&trees.&Ming&and&I&were&in&the&same&group.&&&&&&50&&&(两者都)of&us&were&from&China.&We&spent&several&hours&&&&51&&&(待在)the&library&every&day,&reading&and&surfing&the&Internet.&We&even&planted&two&trees&in&the&school&garden&and&took&many&&&&52&&&(照片)of&them. The&most&&&&&53&&(令人兴奋的)part&was&the&presentation.&We&introduced&many&things&about&trees,&for&example,&the&&&&54&&&&(最高的)and&oldest&tree&in&the&school.&Everyone&enjoyed&the&presentation. Learning&by&doing&helps&me&a&lot.&I&m&sure&everything&will&&&&55&&&(变得)better. 【答案】 46.&small&&&&&&&&&&&&47.&five&&&&&&&&&48.&week&&&&&&&49.&teacher&&&&50.&Both&&& 51.&staying&&&&&&&&&&52.&photos&/&pictures&&&&53.&exciting&&&&&54.&tallest&/&highest&& 55.&become&/&be&/&get 【2013浙江台州】B.阅读下面短文,然后根据括号内所给汉语意思写出单词的正确形式(每空一词)。 A&different&kind&of&education Last&year,&I&&61&&(得到)&a&chance&to&be&an&exchange&student&in&the&UK.&I&found&many&differences&between&schools&in&the&UK&and&those&in&China. In&the&UK,&the&students&have&&62&&(六)&lessons&every&day.&Students&can&choose&to&take&part&in&different&activities.&In&China,&kids&are&&63&&(在&&下面)&too&much&pressure.&In&the&UK,&kids&seem&to&be&more&&64&&(放松的)&than&us,&yet&they&have&their&own&difficulties&as&well.&Every& 65&&(星期)they&need&to&write&about&two&essays.&Every&unit&they&still&need&to&write&a&big&essay&to&build&their&opinions.&It&takes&them&a&long&time&to&&66&&(学习)&in&the&library,&sometimes&&67&&(可能)&the&whole&morning. Life&in&the&UK&is&really&different.&Children&have&more&&68&&(自由的)&time&to&develop&their&interests.&They&can&choose&to&do&things&they&like&at&an&&69&&(早的)&age&than&us.&But&it&also&means&that&children&should&make&their&own&decision&and&take&good&care&of&themselves. Please&send&me&an&&70&&(电子邮件),&telling&your&life&as&an&exchange&student&in&Australia. 【答案】61.&got&/&won&/&had&&62.&six&&63.&under&&64.&relaxed&&65.&week&&66.&study&&67.&maybe&/&perhaps&/&probably&/&possibly&&68.&free&&69.&earlier&&70.&email&/&e-mail & 【2013四川遂宁】B)读下面一段短文,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,并将正确答案填在答题卡的横线上。 People&started&wearing&clothes&to&protect&themselves&from&the&sun,&wind,&rain&and&cold.&People&said&that&many&years&ago&the&first&clothes&were&76&(make)&of&animal&skins.&Today&we&use&different&materials. But&clothes&do&more&than&keep&77&(we)&warm.&Our&clothes&can&also&tell&about&who&we&are,&our&culture,&life&and&hobbies.&For&example,&if&we&like&to&wear&yellow&or&pink&clothes,&we&are&usually&active&and&easy-going&78&(person).If&we&like&black&and&blue,&we&may&do&things&79&(quiet).&As&a&middle&school&student,&we&often&wear&the&school&clothes.&Someone&who&80&(work)&in&a&bank&may&wear&a&suit&every&day. 【答案】76.&made&&&&77.us&&&&&&78.persons&&&&&79.quietly&&&&&80.works 【2013四川南充】第二节:&短文填空&(共5个空2,每空2分,满分10分) 根据短文内容和首字母的提示,把所缺单词完整地填写在短文后的横线上。 Gift&giving&is&different&in&different&countries.&In&Japan,&people&sometimes&give&special&gifts.&But&they&are&not&opened.&Later,&the&same&gift&may&be&g&&71&&&away&to&someone&else.&Lots&of&people&have&enough&things&and&don&t&want&too&m&&72&&&gifts&themselves.&In&Canada,&lots&of&people&will&not&give&big&gift&to&someone&else.&They&will&p&&73&&&for&a&park&bench&or&a&tree&to&help&remember&a&person.&In&the&USA,&some&people&ask&their&families&and&friends&to&give&money&to&charity&r&&74&&&than&buy&them&gifts.&In&Sweden,&doing&something&for&someone&is&the&best&gift.&People&don&t&need&to&spend&too&much&money.&I&&75&&,&making&a&meal&is&enough. 【答案】71.&given&&72.&many&&&73.&pay&&74.&rather&&&75.&Instead 【2013四川泸州】短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后面的括号内选出可以填入短文空格处的词,并将该词的字母代号(不写出该词)填写在答题卡相应的位置上。 &&&&Donald&wants&to&go&fishing.&He&asks&his&father&to&go&with&__51__,&but&his&father&is&too&busy&to&go.&&Mom,&can&you&go&with&me?&&asks&Donald.&&Sorry,&I'm&doing&the&dishes&and&__52__.&I&have&to&go&to&work,&&says&Mom.&He&doesn't&have&any&brothers&or&sisters.&&I&think&I'll&go&__53__,&&he&says. &&&&Donald&rides&his&bike&and&__54__&out.&His&dog,&Pooch,&follows&him.&&Do&you&want&to&go&fishing&with&__55__,&Pooch?&OK!&Let's&go!& &&&&They&leave&for&the&river.&In&about&ten&minutes,&they&arrive&at&the&__56__. &&&&In&five&minutes,&Donald&__57__&a&fish.&Pooch&thinks&it&funny&to&watch&the&__58__&move&on&the&grass. &&&&In&three&hours&Donald&gets&five&fish.&Then&he&brings&them&__59__. &&&&When&he&gets&home,&Pooch&sits&__60__&him.&&Thanks&for&going&with&me,&Pooch.& In&the&evening,&Donald&and&his&parents&eat&the&fish&for&dinner. Pooch&doesn't&like&to&eat&fish,&but&he&is&very&happy&to&eat&bones. (A.&me&&&&&&&B.&river&&&&&&C.&fish&&&&&&&D.&myself&&&&&&&E.&goes &F.&next&&&&&&G.&then&&&&&&&H.&home&&&&&&I.&him&&&&&&&&&&J.&gets) 【答案】 51.&I&52.&G&53.&D&54.&E&55.&A&56.&B&57.&J&58.&C&59.&H&60.&F 第二节:短文填空&(共5个空,每空2分,满分10分) 【2013四川凉山】根据短文内容和首字母的提示,把所缺单词完整地填写在短文后的横线上。 &&&&&Do&you&know&how&hard-working&mothers&are?&A&new&survey&of&100&mothers&shows&that&they&spend&over&seventy&hours&a&week&doing&chores&and&looking&after&their&families.&That&is&to&say,&they&spend&m&86&than&ten&hours&a&day&cooking,&cleaning&the&house&and&cooking&each&takes&about&one&hour&and&9&minutes&a&day.&D87&the&laundry&takes&about&61&minutes.&It&also&takes&them&about&55&minutes&to&get&children&ready&for&school,&about&53&minutes&to&put&children&to&bed&and&about&47&minutes&to&help&with&their&homework.&If&mothers&were&p88,&they&should&get&¥36,000&a&year. However,30﹪of&these&mother&with&children&under&16&only&get&6&h89sleep&a&night,&83﹪of&them&say&they&have&less&than&an&hour&to&relax&every&day.&Only&17﹪are&happy&with&this&k90of&life. What&about&your&mother?&How&much&will&you&pay&for&your&mother&s&hard&work? 86.&______&87.&_______&88.&_______&89.&_______&90.&______ 【答案】86.&more&&87.&Doing&88.&paid&&89.&hours&&&90.kind, 【2013四川广安】第二节&短文填空(共8小题;每小题1分,满分8分) 根据短文内容和首字母提示,把所缺单词的正确形式完整地填写在短文后面相应的横线上,使句意完整。 The&Great&Wall&of&China&i&&&8&&&&the&longest&wall&in&the&world.&It&goes&from&west&to&e&&9&&,&over&mountains,&through&valleys(山谷)&and&finally&reaches&the&sea. The&Great&Wall&is&more&than&8,000&kilometers&l&&&10&&&,&six&to&seven&meters&high&and&four&to&five&meters&wide.&In&most&places&it&is&wide&enough&f&&&11&&&&five&horses&or&ten&men&to&walk&side&by&side&along&the&top. I&t&was&very&difficult&to&b&&&12&&&&such&a&great&wall&in&the&old&times.&Thousands&of&men&died&when&they&built&i&&&13&&&.&The&Great&Wall&was&made&not&only&of&stones,&but&millions&of&lives.& Today,&the&Great&Wall&becomes&the&place&of&interest&not&only&to&the&C&&&14&&&&people,&but&a&&15&&&&to&people&all&over&the&world.& 8.________&&9.________&&10.________&11._________ 12._______&&13.&_______&14.________&15.&__________ 8.&is&&9.&east&10.&long&11.&for&&12.&build&13.&it&14.Chinese&15.&also 【2013&上海】Ⅲ.&Complete&the&following&passage&with&the&words&or&phrases&in&the&box.&Each&can&only&be&used&once(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次)&(共8分)&& &
A.&results&&&B.&outdoor&&C.&recently&&&&D.&take&part&in&&&E.&wild&&&F.&choice&&&&G..&go&abroad&&
H.&gently&&&I.&offer
Do&you&know&what&is&special&about&November&and&June&in&the&UK?&They&are,&possibly,&the&only&two&months&with&no&school&holidays.&A&newspaper&&&51&&&did&a&survey&among&a&group&of&students.&In&the&survey,&68&percent&of&the&students&said&that&their&parents&wee&at&work&in&the&school&holidays.&73&percent&said&that&they&were&bored&during&the&school&holidays&and&35&percent&said&they&were&happy&to&go&back&to&school!&The&&&52&&&of&the&survey&show&that&not&everybody&wants&to&have&many&holidays. If&you&don&t&want&to&stay&at&home&and&get&bored,&go&out&and&&&53&&&some&interesting&activities.&A&lot&of&schools&organize&various&trips&during&the&holidays,&especially&when&they&have&a&one-week&holiday.&You&have&many&&&54&&&to&make. Many&schools&take&groups&of&students&to&some&training&centers.&There,&students&can&learn&a&lot&from&&&55&&&activities.&For&example,&students&learn&how&to&make&a&camp&in&the&forest.&They&also&learn&more&about&animals&and&plants.&At&the&same&time,&they&are&taught&how&to&find&their&way&back&to&the&centers. In&most&towns,&some&other&centers&&&57&&&students&different&courses,&such&as&computer&game&design,&film&making&and&painting.&Students&can&also&&&58&&&for&school&trips.&They&can&practice&their&foreign&languages&and&experience&everyday&life&in&different&cultures. 51.&C&&52.&A&&53.&D&&54.&F&55.&B&&56.&E&57.&I&58.&G& 【2013山西省】&词汇运用&&根据语篇内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,是短文通顺、连贯。方框中有两个词为多余项。 &
one&&fill&&quick&&write&&except&&interest&&you&&late&&come&&story&&unless&&young
Just&look&at&how&much&young&writers&like&Han&Han&and&Guo&Jingming&are&loved,&we&may&know&writing&has&become&a&fashion&among&today&s&teenagers. Gao&Can,&a&13-year-old&girl,&is&the&&&76&&&member&of&the&Association&of&Writers&of&Shaanxi.&She&writes&fairy&tales,&short&&&77&&,&and&most&of&all,&poems.&Gao&said&she&began&poem&writing&when&she&was&in&primary&school.&Once&the&teacher&asked&the&class&&&78&&&a&composition&called&&If&I&were&&&&Gao&had&an&idea,&&Why&not&make&it&a&poem?&&That&was&her&&&79&&&poem,&and&it&won&a&lot&of&compliments&form&both&her&teacher&and&classmates.&So&far,&hundreds&of&her&poems&&80&&&&out. &Writing&poems&is&not&difficult&at&all.&Just&express&&&81&&&what&you&do,&what&you&see&or&what&you&think.&&Said&Gao,&&I&don&t&have&enough&life&experience,&so&I&write&about&nature,&about&things&I&feel&inside.& However,&teenagers&these&days&seldom&write&poem&or&read&them&because&exams&want&any&kind&of&articles&&&82&&&poems. But&like&Gao,&there&are&still&students&who&like&poems.&Hu&Jingzhi&is&one&of&them.&The&14-year-old&boy&said&he&was&&&83&&&in&poem&writing.&But&it&was&annoying&that&he&couldn&t&find&poem&collections&in&nearby&bookshops. Gao&agreed&with&Hu.&She&said&today&s&bookshops&&&84&&&with&books&on&&how&to&give&a&successful&speech&,&&how&to&know&what&others&think&&or&&how&to&make&money&&&85&&&. &Poems&won&t&teach&you&how&to&make&money,&but&the&beautiful&words&clear&your&mind&and&activate&your&imagination.&&Said&Gao,&&At&least&read&poems&for&the&nice&things&in&life.& 76.________&&&77.&________&&78.&________&&&79.&________&&80.&________ &81.&________&&82.&________&&83.&________&&&84.&________&&85.&________ 【答案】76.youngest&77.&stories&78.&to&write&79.&first&80.&have&come&81.&yourself/&yourselves&82.&except&83.&interested&84.&were&filled&85.&quickly 【2013山东聊城】选词填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) &&阅读下面短文,从所给单词中选出适当的单词,并用其正确的语言形式填在标有题号的空白处,使语意通顺、完整。(每空一词,每个单词只能用一次)(录入及核对:吴金龙&解析:吴金龙)&& &
something&&&write&&&when&&&gift&&&understand&&&member&&
birthday&&&lucky&&&easy&&&like&&&different&&&secret.
&&&&&If&your&birthday&is&coming,&what&presents&will&your&parents&buy&for&you?&It's&not&1.&&&&&&for&Chinese&parents&to&choose&a&birthday&gift&for&their&children.&Many&American&parents&also&have&the&same&problem.&But&2.&&&&&&&they&have&got&American&Girl&&&an&American&company.&It&is&famous&for&its&beautiful&dolls(玩具娃娃).&Though&there&are&many&famous&dolls&in&the&world.&American&Girl&dolls&are&becoming&one&of&the&most&popular&birthday&3.&&&&&&&for&girls.& What&makes&American&Girl&dolls&so&popular&among&girls?&The&4.&&&&&&&is&in&her&matching&(相配的)hair,&skin,&eye&colour,&clothing&and&so&on.&That&is&to&say,&there&are&5.&&&&&&&kinds&of&dolls&for&buyers&to&choose&and&the&dolls&look&6.&&&&&&&their&owners.&The&company&hopes&their&dolls&can&make&girls&7.&&&&&&that&it&s&OK&to&be&different&from&others. The&company&gives&each&American&Girl&doll&her&own&name&and&special&background.&They&also&invite&writers&to&8.&&&&&&books&about&her.&The&stories&in&the&books&are&mainly&about&different&periods&of&American&history.&So&9.&&&&&&&the&girls&are&playing&with&their&dolls,&they&can&get&a&lot&of&fun&and&they&can&learn&10.&&&&&&&about&history,&too. 【答案】1.&&easy&&&2.&luckily&&&3.&gifts&&&&4.&secret&&&&5.different& 6.&like&&7.&understand.&&8.&write&&&9.&when&&&&&&10.&something 【2013山东济宁】根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。 六、动词运用(共7小题,计7分) 【2013山东济宁】阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,&必要时可加助动词或情态动词. A What&do&you&usually&do&with&your&soda-can&tabs&(拉&环)?&Throw&them&away? Kayla&Speelman,&an&American&8th-grade&student,&&&1&&&now&&&1&&&(collect)&soda-can&tabs.&She&has&about&20&large&bags&of&tabs&in&her&room.&But&Speelman&wants&&&2&&&(&get)&10&million&tabs&and&give&them&to&the&Ronald&McDonald&House&in&her&city,&which&gets&soda-&can&tabs&from&people&like&Speelman&to&recycle.&The&money&from&the&recycled&metal&&&3&&&(go)&to&the&&home&away&from&home&&project,&helping&the&seriously&ill&children&in&hospitals. Speelman&&&4&&&(begin)&to&collect&tabs&in&2007.&And&now&she&has&about&2&million.&She&wants&to&do&her&part&to&get&money&for&sick&children&and&their&families. 【答案】1.&is&collecting&2.&to&get&3.&will&go&4.&began& & 【2013山东济宁】B I&am&writing&to&say&that&I&am&against&building&a&new&zoo&in&our&city.&Zoos&are&terrible&places&for&animals&to&live.&I&&&5&&&&(visit)&many&zoos&in&my&life&but&none&is&suitable&for&animals&to&live&in.&They&&&6&&&(keep)&in&tiny&cages&and&can&hardly&move&at&all.&When&&&7&.the&animals&&&7&&&(live)&in&a&natural&environment?&I&hope&that&day&will&come&earlier& 【答案】5.&have&visited&6.&are&kept&7.&can/will;live & 【2013江西】B)&请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空,并将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。每个词限用一次。 &
take&&tree&&beach&&like&&island&&but&&leave&&exciting&&enjoy&&outside&&as&&&something
&&&&My&favorite&TV&program&is&a&reality&show&called&Survivor&(幸存者).&It&isn&t&on&TV&at&the&moment&&66&&it&was&on&last&year.& &&&&In&the&show,&two&teams&of&people&are&taken&to&a&(an)&&67&.&All&of&them&have&to&sleep&&68&&because&there&aren&t&any&houses&or&hotels.&They&usually&choose&&69&&really&useful&like&a&toothbrush&since&they&can&only&&70&&one&thing&with&them.&The&people&also&have&to&find&food&and&they&spend&a&lot&of&time&fishing&and&collecting&fruit&from&the&&71&.&Every&week&one&person&has&to&&72&.&At&the&end,&there&are&only&two&people&on&the&island&and&one&them&is&chose&&73&&the&winter. &&&&I&really&like&Survivor&because&it&s&very&&74&&and&the&people&have&to&do&things&like&hunting&for&food.&I&really&&75&&myself&when&I&watch&it.&I&don&t&want&to&be&on&the&show,&however,&I&like&living&in&a&house!& 【答案】66.&but&&67.&island&68.&outside&69.&something&70.&take&71.&trees72.&leave&73.&as&74.&exciting&75.enjoy& & 【2013山东潍坊】五、词汇应用 阅读下面的短文,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空,必要时只&助动词。请将答案填写在文后相应的横线上。 Today&many&Chinese&people&want&to&improve&their&English&in&different&ways&&1&&(recent)&?twenty-four&young&singers&from&all&over&China&&2&&(&enter)&a&competition&by&singing&popular&English&songs.&Nearly&all&the&singers&sang&very&clearly&and&looked&&3&&(comfort)&the&stage.&Although&some&of&them&took&part&in&the&competition&for&the&&4&&(one)&time&were&able&&5&&(&sing)&English&songs&just&as&well&as&native&speakers. The&winner&of&the&&6&&&(&men)&competition&was&a&40-year-old&man&from&Xi'an&am&winner&of&the&women&s&competition&was&a&19-year-old&girl&from&Dalian.&Both&of&&&7&&&(they)&were&very&modest&and&they&didn&t&think&they&were&&&8&&&(&good)&than&the&other&singers.&Jiangmei&the&winner&of&the&women&s&said&studying&English&helped&her&win&the&prize&and&she&would&have&to&study&hard. This&kind&of&competition&encourages&people&&&9&&&&(speak)&English.&Many&people&agree&that&they&make&progress&by&singing&English&songs&and&that&it&s&a&good&idea&to&have&fun&with&English. Maybe&you&&&10&&&(&hear)&of&The&Chinese&Speak&English&program&before.&If&not,&why&don&t&you&find&out&about&it?&It&suggests&lots&of&ways&for&us&to&take&an&interest&in&&&11&&&(&learn)&English. Besides&singing&English&songs,&there&are&many&other&fun&ways&to&learn&English.&If&you&look&hard&enough,&you&&&12&&&&(find)&a&good&way&to&learn&English&better. 1.&&&&&&&&&&2.&&&&&&&&&&3.&&&&&&&&&&4.&&&&&&&&&&5.&&&&&&&&6.&&&&&&&&& 7.&&&&&&&&&&&8.&&&&&&&&&&9.&&&&&&&&&&10.&&&&&&&&11.&&&&&&&12.&&&&&&&&& 参考答案: 1.Recently&2.entered&&fortable&&4.first&5.to&sing&6.men&s 7.&them&&8.&better&&9.&to&speak&10.&have&heard11.&learning12.&will&find& & 【2013内蒙古呼和浩特】Ⅴ阅读理解填词(共10个空;每空1分,满分10分)71&&&80空 A&man&walked&i&71&&&a&doctor?&s&examining&room.&&Put&out&your&tongue.&the&doctor&said. &OK.&There&is&nothing&s&&72&&,&&the&doctor&said.&&It&s&clear&what&s&wrong&with&you.&You&need&more&exercise.&&But,doctor,&the&man&said.&I&don&t&think&&& &Don&t&tell&me&what&you&think.&&the&doctor&said.&I&am&the&doctor,&not&you.&I&know&what&you&need.&I&see&hundreds&of&people&like&you.&N&73&&&of&them&get&any&exercise.&They&sit&in&the&office&all&day&and&in&f&74&&of&the&television&in&the&evening.&What&you&need&is&to&walk&quickly&at&&1&75&&&twenty&minutes&a&day.&& &Doctor,you&don&t&understand.&the&man&said.&&I&& &There&is&no&e&76&&,&&the&doctor&said.&You&must&find&time&for&exercise.&If&you&don&t,you&will&get&fat&and&have&health&problems&when&you&are&old.& &But&I&walk&every&day.&the&man&said. &Oh,yes,and&I&know&what&kind&of&walking&that&is.&You&walk&a&few&meters&to&the&office&from&your&house,and&a&few&more&meters&to&a&r&77&&&for&lunch&and&back.& &Please&listen&to&me,doctor!&&the&man&s&78&&at&the&doctor&angrily.&I&m&a&mailman.&the&man&w&79&&&on,&I&walk&for&seven&hours&every&day.&& For&a&moment&the&doctor&was&silent,then&he&said&quietly,&Put&your&tongue&out&a&80&&,will&you?& 71.&i _____&72.&s_____ &73.&N_____ &74.&f_____ 75.&1_____ 76.&e _____&77.&r_____ &78.&s_____ &79.&w_____ &80.&a_____ 【答案】71. into &72. serious&&73. None 7-1. front&&75. least 76. excuse 77. restaurant 78. should&&&79. went &80. again 【2013江苏扬州】&缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分) 根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,完整地写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空一词) A&man&tried&to&catch&monkeys&to&sell&them&to&zoos.&The&monkeys,&however,&were&very&c__66__&and&every&kind&of&trap(计谋)&that&he&set&failed. A&young&boy&watched&the&man's&efforts&and&then&took&a&pot&with&a&narrow(狭窄的)&neck.&He&placed&a&few&peanuts&around&the&pot&and&put&lots&of&peanuts&i__67__&it.&He&then&tied&the&pot&to&a&tree&and&he&told&the&man,&&We&should&have&a&m__68__&in&a&few&hours.& Some&monkeys&soon&discovered&the&peanuts&and&the&pot.&One&put&his&hand&into&the&pot&e__69__&and&got&a&handful&of&peanuts,&but&he&couldn't&p__70__&his&hand&with&peanuts&out&of&the&narrow&opening&of&the&pot.&The&monkey&was&a__71__&and&began&to&cry.&Some&of&the&other&monkeys&tried&unsuccessfully&to&pull&the&pot&off&his&hand. The&boy&and&the&man&heard&the&noise.&As&the&boy&came&near&to&the&monkeys&with&a&bag,&the&monkeys&all&ran&away&e__72__&the&one&with&its&hand&in&the&pot.&The&boy&packed&the&monkey&and&the&pot&into&the&bag.&The&man&was&s__73__&and&asked&the&boy&the&secret&of&his&monkey&trap.&&Why&was&it&so&easy&for&the&monkey&to&get&his&hand&in&but&so&h__74__&to&get&it&out?& The&boy&laughed&and&said,&&The&monkey&could&get&his&hand&back&out&if&he&let&go&of&the&peanuts&in&the&pot,&but&he&just&wasn't&w__75__&to&let&go.&They&never&are.& 【答案】66.&clever&&67.&in/inside&&68.&money&&69.&easily&&70.&pull 71.&angry&&72.&except&&&73.&surprised&&&74.&hard&&&75.&willing 【2013江苏盐城】D.&根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。 My&family&went&to&a&restaurant&for&dinner&one&night.&When&we&were&walking&to&the&restaurant&from&our&car,&a&girl&about&my&age&and&her&mother&c&71&&towards&us.&They&asked&if&we&had&any&m&72&.&My&mom&asked&where&they&were&l&73&.&The&girl&said&there&were&six&of&them&staying&in&an&o&74&&black&car.&My&mom&gave&them&a&few&dollars.&Then&she&sent&me&inside&the&restaurant&w&75&&my&dad&and&my&three&sisters.&H&76&,&my&mom&didn&t&come.&Later,&I&found&out&that&she&had&gone&h&77&&and&put&all&the&food&in&our&cupboard&into&a&few&bags.&Then&she&brought&that&food&over&to&the&car&and&gave&the&bags&to&the&poor&f&78&.&I&wasn&t&there&when&that&part&happened,&yet&I&can&i&&79&&the&joy&on&their&faces.&After&painting&this&picture&in&my&mind,&I&understood&w&80&&my&mom&had&done&what&she&did&that&night.&I&will&never&forget&this&lesson&in&kindness&from&my&mom. &【答案】71.&came&&&&&&72.money&&&&&&73.&living&&&&&&&74.&old&&&&&&&75.&with &&&&&&&&&76.&However&&&77.&home&&&&&&78.&family&&&&&&79.&imagine&&&&80.&why 六.【2013江苏无锡】短文填空:先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的单词。使短文完整。所填单词必须在答题卡标有题号的横线上完整写出。(本大题共10空,每空0.5分,共5分) On&Thanksgiving&Day.&About&88&percent&of&Americans&car&turkey.&But&one&l&&&&(1)&&turkey&not&only&survives&but&also&becomes&famous!&Every&year,&turkey&farmers&p&&&&&&(2)&a&turkey&to&the&U.S.&president.&However&the&president&does&not&e&&&&&&&(3)&this&turkey.&But&gives&in&a&&pardon&.&The&turkey&is&s&&&&&&&&(4)&to&Florida&for&a&Thanksgiving&parade.&Then&it&lives&on&a&farm&for&the&r&&&&&&&&(5)&of&its&life. Turkeys&come&from&North&America&and&have&been&part&of&American&culture&for&c&&&&&&&(6).&Benjamin&Franklin&even&wanted&the&turkey,&i&&&&(7)&of&the&bald&eagle,&to&be&America&s&icon. Turkeys&living&on&farms&are&large&birds&that&cannot&fly.&But&w&&&&&&&&(8)&turkeys&are&quite&fast.&They&can&fly&at&a&s&&&&&&&(9)&up&to&88&kilometers&per&hour.&They&can&also&run&as&fast&as&40&kilometers&per&hour. Turkeys&don&t&have&ears.&They&h&&&&&&&&&&&&&(10)&with&a&snood&(肉垂)&above&their&beaks.&But&their&hearing&is&five&times&better&than&human&s. 【答案】六、1.&lucky&&2.&pick&&3.&eat&&4.&sent&&5.&rest&&6.&centuries&&7.&instead&&8.&wild&&9.&speed&&10.&hear 【2013山东济南】选词填空&(10分) A.阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的单词填空(每词限用一次)。
& &&&&Ted&was&ill&last&week.&He&had&to&stay&at&(86)&_____________.&He&felt&bored,&and&he&was&also&worried&about&his&lessons&and&the&basketball&game.&In&the&(87)&_____________,&some&of&his&classmates&came&to&his&house.&Ted&was&very&(88)&_____________&to&see&them.&Cindy&brought&him&some&exciting&CDs&and&DVDs.&She&said&they&would&take&turns&to&help&him&(89)&_____________&his&lessons.&As&for&the&basketball&game,&Jim&would&take&his&place.&They&hoped&Ted&could&get&well&(90)&_____________&get&back&to&school&soon. B.&阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号(每词限用一次)。
&&&& Mike&has&a&pet&dog.&He&often&(91)&_____________&with&it&after&work.&He&gives&it&nice&food&to&eat,&and&every&morning&he&gets&up&early&(92)&_____________&it&for&a&walk. One&day,&Mike&(93)&_____________&to&dinner&by&one&of&his&friends.&Mike&brought&his&dog&with&him.&While&they&were&eating,&Mike&threw&some&fish,&chicken&and&cakes&down&to&the&dog. &You&love&your&dog&very&much,&don&t&you?&&his&friend&asked. &Yes,&I&(94)&_____________&the&dog&for&almost&ten&years.&It&is&very&clever.&If&you&give&it&some&money,&it&(95)&_____________&the&newspaper&for&you&in&a&few&minutes,&&Mike&said. 【答案】 86.&home&&&87.&evening&&&88.&happy&&&89.&with&&&&&90.&and& 91.&plays&&92.&to&take&&&93.&was&invited&&94.&have&kept&&95.will&buy&&第一节单词拼写。根据所给汉语或英语首字母写出短文中所缺英语单词的正确形式。 &&(共6个小题,每小题1分) &&&【2013湖南株洲】&Many&things&were&invented&by&accident.&Did&you&know&that&tea&was&also&invented&by&accident?&Although&tea&wasn't&brought&to&the&Western&(60)国家_____until&1610,&this&beverage&was&discovered&over&three&thousand&years&before&that.&The&inventor&of&tea&is&Shen&Nong.&His&tomb&is&in&Yanling&County.&Many&people&go&there&to&(61)&v_____&the&place.&According&to&an&ancient&Chinese&legend,&the&emperor&Shen&Nong&discovered&tea&when&he&was&boiling&drinking&water&over&an&open&(62)火_____.&Some&leaves&from&a&nearby&bush&fell&into&the&water&and&remained&there&for&some&time.&The&emperor&(63)&n_____&that&the&leaves&in&the&water&produced&a&pleasant&smell.&Later&he&decided&to&taste&the&hot&mixture.&It&was&quite(64)味道好的_____.&And&in&this&way,&one&of&the&world's&favorite&drinks&was&invented. &&&&Today&tea&has&become&the&most&(65)&p____&drink&in&the&world&(after&water).&It&can&quench people's&thirst&and&make&them&relaxed. 60.&countries&61.&visit&62.&fire&63.&noticed&&64.&tasty&65.&popular 【2013福建泉州】(C)综合填空:根据短文大意和语境选择方框内的单词,并用其正确的形式填空白处(每空填一词),使补全后的短文意思通顺,语法正确.结构完整。(5分) &
& Then&was&a&meeting&with&a&number&of&people.&Two&&&&&102&&&&&were&invited&to&give&speeches&on&that&day.&The&first&speaker&s&speech&was&very&hard&to&&&&103&&&&&.At&first&the&speaker&tried&to&keep&it&very&interesting.&&He&played&videos&and&tried&to&tell&jokes.&But&as&time&went&on&the&speech&became&very&boring,&and&people&began&to&fall&&&&104&&&&&.&What's&more,&the&speech&lasted&about&two&hours.&Finally&when&he&finished&it,&there&was&only&one&man&&&&105&&&&&sitting&in&the&large&room.&The&speaker&walked&up&to&the&man&and&said.&'Thank&you&for&hearing&me&out&after&all&the&others&&&&&106&&&&&&the&room. &Oh!&Don't&mention&it,&&said&the&man.&'I&can&t&leave&anyway.&I&am&the&next&speaker!&& 【答案】102.&speakers&&103.&understand&&104.&asleep&&105.&still&&&106.&have&left 六、【2013湖北武汉】阅读理解填词(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)(录入核对:李敬佩;解析:李敬佩) 先阅读短文,再在答题卡上想用的空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已给出。 A&disappointing&performance Tom&was&sick&with&disappointment.&The&piano&performance&was&almost&a&success,&however,&he&f___(76)___&in&his&solo&(独奏).&He&couldn&t&understand&how&it&could&has&happened. He&had&practiced&for&weeks&that&seemed&like&m___(77)___.&He&had&given&up&sports&until&after&the&performance&because&he&wanted&to&make&his&parents&p____(78)____&of&him.&He&spent&his&time&with&the&piano.& His&teacher&said&he&was&q___(79)___&to&learn.&It&was&true&that&he&accepted&music&as&another&l____(80)___,&another&way&to&talk&to&people. His&grandparents,&aunt,&and&uncle&all&came&to&hear&him&play,&and&he&was&anxious&to&s___(81)____&them&that&he&was&the&best&in&the&whole&class. But,&when&he&stood&up&to&go&to&the&piano,&his&knees&felt&w___(82)____.&He&looked&into&the&audience&and&saw&his&f___(83)____&smiling&back&at&him. At&that&time,&he&felt&n___(84)___.&His&fingers&began&to&tremble&(颤抖),&shaking&as&through&he&had&caught&a&bad&cold. He&sat&down&at&the&piano.&He&took&a&deep&breath.&He&played&the&first&part&of&his&music,&then&realized&with&fear&that&he&had&forgotten&the&rest.&He&s___(85)___&over,&thinking&that&would&help.&It&didn&t.&His&bright&musical&life&seemed&to&end. 【答案】&76.&failed&&77.&months&&78.&proud&&79.&quick&&80.&language&&&81.&show&&&82.&weak&&83.&family&&84.&nervous&&85.&stared 【2013甘肃兰州】用方框中所给单词或短语的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确连贯,每个单词或短语限用一次。 &
can&&&help&&&ground&&&&rather&than&&&&encourage&&&&by&&&plant&&we&&&off&&&unless&
&&&There&are&many&ways&to&save&the&environment&if&you&would&like.&In&this&passage,&you&can&find&some&ways. Plant&more&trees.&Choose&a&right&66.________&near&your&house&or&workplace.&67.________&there&s&any&rule&stopping&you&growing&trees&in&that&area,&go&ahead&and&grow&trees.&Plant&a&tree&every&month&and&68.________&your&friends&and&classmates&to&join&you.&Have&more&and&more&trees&69.________&and&there&will&come&a&day&when&you&have&green&land&thanks&to&your&hard&work. Walk&more&and&drive&less.&Choose&to&walk&70.________&drive&your&car.&Walk&or&ride&a&bicycle&to&work&if&it&s&not&very&far.&Not&only&cycling&but&walking&is&good&exercise.&And&each&time&you&avoid&using&your&car,&you&re&doing&something&71.________&to&cut&down&air&pollution.&You&are&saving&fuel,&saving&money&and&keeping&fit&as&well. Save&water.&Water&is&very&important&for&living&things.&It&s&72.________&who&use&and&pollute&it.&The&simplest&way&to&save&water&is&turning&73.________&water&taps&after&use.&When&you&visit&a&beach,&make&sure&that&you&don&t&throw&waste&around.&Do&not&pollute&rivers&74.________&dropping&garbage&or&other&waste.&Water&is&so&precious,&so&we&75.________&waste&or&pollute&it.& 【答案】66.&ground&&67Unless &68.encourage&&69.&planted &70.rather&than&&71.&helpful 72.&we&&73.&off&&74.&by&&75.&can&t & & & & & 【2013广东】五、&短文填空&(本大题有10小题,每小题1.5分,功5分)&&&&&请用适当的词完成下面的这封信,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。 Dear&Anne, How&are&you?&I&had&great&fun&last&Wednesday,&71&&&&&12th&2013.&It&was&a&traditional&Chinese&festival&called&Dragon&Boat&Festival&that&day.& &&&&This&festival&is&in&memory&of&Qu&Yuan,&one&of&&72&greatest&Chinese&poets.&He&killed&himself&by&&calendar(阴历),278BC.&People&there&moved&the&boat&to&73&&&him.&But&it&was&too&late.&They&were&very&sad&and&then&threw&rice&into&the&74&&&to&feed&the&fishes&so&that&they&would&stay&away&from&his&body. 75&&&&then&on,&every&year&on&this&day,&people&enjoy&76&&&&Zongzi&which&is&made&of&rice&with&meat,&eggs&and&so&on.&In&the&past&we&ate&it&only&77&&&a&year,&but&now&we&regard&it&as&our&daily&food.&We&have&it&any&time&we&like. Have&you&ever&78&&&&the&dragon&boat&race&on&TV?&It&is&another&important&part&of&this&festival.&Several&teams&row&their&dragon-shaped&boats&as&79&&&as&they&can.&The&first&team&to&reach&the&finish&line&wins. If&you&have&a&plan&to&visit&China&next&year,&would&80&&&like&to&spend&this&festival&with&us. Best&wishes &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Xiao&Qiang 【答案】71.on&&&72.&the&&73.&save&&74.&river&&75.&From&&76.&eating&&77.&once&&78.&watched&&79.&fast&&80.&you& &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

随机推荐