does he hass asuper.stick中文怎么读

The Super Fast & Easy Way to Install CyanogenMod on Your Samsung Galaxy S3 (No Rooting) « Samsung Galaxy S3114网址导航|With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: How to fly a toy HelicopterIn this Instructable I will show you how to fly a toy R/C Helicopter. This tipe of helicopter is a toy with rather simple&controls. It might take you ...
Step 1: Safety firstBefore trying this Instructable you should make sure that you do it safely. You should clear some space for the helicopter to fly, close all windows and doors ...
Step 2: The basic controlsIn the picture below you can see the remote controller. It has two main controls. The&throttle stick and the direction stick. There are also trim buttons. Now, what ...
Step 3: Altitude control and sabilizationNow that we know the basic controls, let's learn how to fly the helicopter. First check all the necessary things from step 1.&Switch the&ON-OFF switch on the helicopter ...
Step 4: SteeringStart the helicopter and controler again just like in the previous step. push the throttle stick up and stabilize the helicopter. If you push the direction stick to ...
Step 5: Practice makes perfectExperiment with the controls. You might find a stile of flying that is easier and more fun for you. I did and now I don't use the trim ...In this Instructable I will show you how to fly a toy R/C Helicopter. This tipe of helicopter is a toy with rather simple&controls. It might take you a while to get realy good at it, but, as with a lot of things, practice makes perfect. OK, let's get started then :-).Step 1: Safety first
Before trying this Instructable you should make sure that you do it safely. You should clear some space for the helicopter to fly, close all windows and doors and make sure that there is no ceeling fans or people around you.
About This Instructable 1More by Instructable Maker:Add instructable to:Related

我要回帖

更多关于 he has 的文章

随机推荐