英语作文my dream 中国梦我的梦作文想是电脑编程师

您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
我的梦想my dream英语作文范文带翻译
无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的我的梦想my dream英语作文范文带翻译,供大家参考:)Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. I have a lot of dreams,too. When I was a young girl, I dreamed of becoming a scientist like Hua Imogen in future. However, I knew very well that I could not succeed without painstaking efforts. So I studied hard in the middle school and college in order to attain my goal.每个人都会有许多梦想。有的人想变得富有,一夜暴富;有的人想一夜成,名扬四海。我也有许多的梦想。当我还是一个女孩的时候,我就梦想着,有朝一日成为一名像华罗庚那样的科学家。但是我知道,梅花香自苦寒来。所以,我在中学和大学时为我实现我的梦想而认真刻苦的学习。作文地带,有翻译的英语作文网After graduating from, college, I found a job as a teacher. Although I was very busy with teaching, I never gave up my goal. I read a lot of books to get more knowledge. I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books. Sometimes, I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time. Now I have made great progress. Several of my research papers have been published. The methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems. I am very happy. The ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead, but I have climbed the first rung anyway.大学毕业后,我成为了一名老师,虽然我每天都很忙碌,但是我没忘记过我的梦想,我仍然不断坚持学习。在求知的道路上不断摸索前进,废寝忘食。现在,我已经小有成就了,我的多篇研究论文相继发表,研究成果也有着极高的应用价值。我很快乐。虽然,成为一名科学家目标还很远,毕竟我还是在不断向前迈进。本文翻译由作文地带提供我的梦想作文评价:本文为一篇记叙文。文中第一段为夹叙夹议,以general comment开头,引出“我的梦想”。第二段为作者为实现梦想所做的努力和取得的成果,最后一句“成为科学家的阶梯还遥遥在上,但我至少已攀登了第一级。”既是总结又是方向。此句摹仿了Jack London 的散文“What Life Means to Me”中的一句精彩。句子。 中文翻译如下:  我是一个帅男孩,我的名字叫威廉。  我喜欢画画,我的梦想是拥有一幢白房子,房子里有白色的墙、白色的屋顶和白色的地板。  我可以在墙上画一辆红色的小汽车,带我周游世界。我可以在屋顶画一架飞机,带我飞上太空。我可以在地板上画一艘帆船,带我横渡大海。作文地带指导教师点评:  这篇作文"My Dream",形式新颖,风格独特,用词得当,语句通顺。此文章充分地体现了小作者丰富的想象力和较强的写作能力,是一篇成功的文章。同时,希望该同学能坚持练习英文写作,相信你一定会写出更好的英语作文。--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
吉林女孩-30℃挑战冰雪瑜伽(组图)
俄罗斯军官舞会照曝光 帅哥美女如云(组图)
600余名考生泳装亮相高校表演专业招生会
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.您当前所在位置:
高中英语作文精选:我的梦想是成为一名医生My Dream is to be a Doctor
这篇高中英语作文精选:我的梦想是成为一名医生My Dream is to be a Doctor希望大家认真阅读,好好感受,勤于思考,多读多练,从中吸取精华。
I am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor.
我是一个普通人,我有一个普通的梦想:成为医生。
Because doctor may let these experience disaster suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.
因为医生可以让那些遭受病痛的人摆脱痛苦。可以让那些人变得健康。同时,我相信,也可以帮助别人得到快乐。因此,我希望我将来能成为医生。
高中英语作文精选:我的梦想是成为一名医生My Dream is to be a Doctor是不是很好呢?同学们在欣赏的同时也要注意积累知识,多写多练,这样才能更好的提高自己的水平,精品学习网作文频道伴你成长!初三英语作文:My dream
  Everybody have a dream, because we’re dreamers. In our heart, there is a colorful dream. Sometimes the dream is perfect, sometimes it’s special, sometimes it’s sweet, sometimes it’s yummy.   In my dream, there are some children. I always play games with them and enjoy ourselves. There are so many candies, too. Blue candies, pink candies, orange candies, apple candies…How delicious! In my dream, there is a special sky. In our world, the sky is blue, but the sky of my dream is pink, some angels are having fun there. In my dream, white bird can fly high, flowers can sing songs, frogs have a jump race, tomatoes are blue, potatoes are yellow, all the things are different.   In my dream, Chinese people, Korean people, Japanese people, Italian people, Spanish people, American people and Russian people are hand in hand. All the people smile for ever. It is a balanced world. .   In my dream, everything is wonderful, but our world isn’t like it. So we must like my dream, to let our world get more beautiful!标签:
《》中文翻译
每个人都有一个梦想,因为我们梦想家。在我们心中,都有一个五彩缤纷的梦。有时梦想是完美的,有时它的特别,有时甜蜜,有时它是美味的。
在我的梦里,有一些孩子。我总是和他们玩游戏,玩得很开心。有很多糖果。蓝色的糖果,粉红色的糖果,橙色糖果,苹果糖果…多么美味!在我的梦里,有一个特殊的天空。在我们的世界里,天空是蓝色的,但是我的梦想是粉红色的天空,一些天使有乐趣。在我的梦里,白色鸟会飞高,花朵可以唱歌,青蛙跳比赛,西红柿是蓝色的,土豆是黄色的,所有的东西都是不同的。
在我的梦里,中国人,韩国人,日本人,意大利人,西班牙人,美国人民和俄罗斯人民手牵手。所有的人微笑。这是一个平衡的世界。。
在我的梦中,一切都是美好的,但我们的世界并不喜欢它。所以我们必须喜欢我的梦想,让我们的世界更美丽!
初三英语作文:My dream相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
初中英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
苏ICP备号-1
免责声明:263作文网为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,263作文网所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。《My dream》我的梦想英语作文_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ 《My dream》我的梦想英语作文
《My dream》我的梦想英语作文
《My dream》的作文
Last night,I became a small bird.People didn't see me.Because I am Invisible.
I flying in the sky .I was very happy and free .I could see many houses ,mountains and rives .Then , I'm tird so I had landed in the beautiful prairie .
There was very cool .And there were many hours and cattles .They looked very happy. I am pleased to talk with them.
They asked me if I come from .I told them I was from distant countries to travel here and their parents. They asked where my parents .
Oh my god ! I'm lost .I'm sad .
Next,I once heard someone calling my name .I woke up at midnight.It was only a dream .It is my mother told me to get up .&
本文标题:《My dream》我的梦想英语作文&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《《My dream》我的梦想英语作文》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。

我要回帖

更多关于 中国梦我的梦作文 的文章

随机推荐