随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:上一次的考试只考了七十分
在以后三年里,我会努力学习英语。使我的英语成绩提高。是什么意思?
上一次的考试只考了七十分
在以后三年里,我会努力学习英语。使我的英语成绩提高。
问题补充:
浙江宁波访客
The Exam only after 70 hours after the 3 years, I will strive to learn English. To make my English score.
The exam had only a seven ten in the next three years, I will work hard to learn English. My English grades improve.
In the last 70 have been the only exam in 3 years later, I will learn English. To improve my English.
The previous time test has only tested seven ten points
In later three years, I can study English diligently.Causes my English result enhancement.
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!能帮我用英语写一篇作文吗,内容大概是“每个人都遭遇失败和困难,我在初中的时候成绩很不好,每次考试都_百度知道
能帮我用英语写一篇作文吗,内容大概是“每个人都遭遇失败和困难,我在初中的时候成绩很不好,每次考试都
我在初中的时候成绩很不好,这样才能做得更好”急需啊,找到更好的应对方法,我们要从中找到自己的不足,每次考试都很差,我坚持努力学习,终于,失败并不可怕,这说明,我的成绩得到了提高,但我没有放弃,内容大概是“每个人都遭遇失败和困难能帮我用英语写一篇作文吗
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁成绩 英文 - 必应成绩 英文必应网典为您找到以下相关问题问答English plays an important part in our daily life,which is widely spoken in the modern world. As far as I'm concerned,there are some useful advice to improve English scores. To begin with, reading more newspapers and magazines is very important, which can enlarge your vocabulary. Additionally, you can ask some difficult questions you can't understand for your teacher. Finnaly , I think you can read more articles that are helpful for you. Thanks ! 精锐莘庄英语就是老师教我的。来自问答My parents are too care about my (examination) result(s) every time after the examination.括号里可以选择不写来自问答选修课可以删除,必修课不可以,因为是要拿去做认证的,他们会查你的真实性。而且中英文应该要一致。来自问答announce results来自问答Mark of *** level test?来自问答参考如下:My present grades are the same as before, so I've made up my mind to study harder for better grades.百度教育团队【团】为您解答来自其他类似问题更多关于成绩的热门话题31632982286627982729© 2016 Microsoft

我要回帖

更多关于 我的父母作文600字 的文章

随机推荐