仁爰八年级上2单元1话题英语四级听力原文文

学年度第一学期八年级仁爱版英语单元检测题听力部分Unit 2_英语听力材料-一起作业老师
学年度第一学期八年级仁爱版英语单元检测题听力部分Unit 2
请听下面一段音乐,并调试音量。听力测试现在开始。学年度第一学期八年级仁爱版英语,单元检测题听力部分Unit 2一、听句子
根据句子内容和所提的问题,选择符合题意的图画回答问题,并将字母编号填在答题卡相应的位置。每小题听一遍。1Tom got a headache. He went to see the doctor.2I usually go to school by bike.3Jack was planting trees with his classmates this time yesterday.4I took part in the Dragon Boat Racing last Sunday .It was great.5Mary borrowed a pencil from him this morning.二、 听对话
回答每段对话后面的问题,在各题所给的三个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将字母编号填在答题卡上相应的位置。每段对话听两遍。听第1段对话,回答第6小题。M: Excuse me, Miss Yang?W: Yes?M: What time is it by your watch?W: Oh, my watch says it’s five to five.听第2段对话,回答第7小题。W: What’s the matter, young man?M: I feel terrible.W: You have got a cold. You’d better stay in bed till tomorrow.M: Thank you, doctor.听第3段对话,回答第8小题。W: Can I help you?M: I’m looking for a book named Red Star over China.W: Here you are.听第4段对话,回答第9小题。W: We have seen two houses. Which one do you prefer, Tom?M:I think the white one is more beautiful, but the red one has more rooms. So I like the red one better.W: I see. You need a big one.听第5段对话,回答第10小题。M: Well, what did you think of the film, Lucy? W: Oh, it was wonderful, wasn’t it?听第6段对话,回答第11、12小题。W: Hello, Mr. White! What a beautiful day!M: Yes, it’s beautiful, isn’t it?W: I hope you can come to my house next Saturday.M: Do you mean you’re going to have a party?W: Yes, you’re right. That day is my birthday. Would you like to come?M: Sure, I’d love to.听第7段对话,回答第13至15小题。W: May I use your car, Jim?M: Yes, of course. But, for how long?W: Just one or two hours.M: OK. Here is the key. By the way, where are you going?W: I’m going to the train station to meet a friend of mine.M: Can you do something for me?W: Certainly, what is it?M: Will you buy some apples for me on your way?W: Yes, how much?M: Two kilos is enough.W: OK. Goodbye.三、听短文,请根据所听内容,在每小题所给出的三个选项中,选出一个能回答问题的最佳答案,并将字母编号填在答题卡上相应的位置。(短文读两遍)  Jack is a middle school student. He lives on the twelfth floor in a tall building on Beijing Road. Aunt Mary also lives in the building. She lives two floors below Jack. She is old and she lives alone. She has a very lovely cat named Kitty.  Last Thursday evening, Jack finished his homework and went to bed. Suddenly he heard someone knocking at the door. He opened the door. He was surprised to find a cat at the door. It was the cat Kitty. Jack thought there was something wrong with Mary. He ran out with the cat and rushed down the stairs to Mary’s flat. Just before he got to the door, he found a man with bag running out of Mary’s. Jim shouted, “Catch the robber! Catch the robber!” Some neighbors woke up and came out. Someone called”1-1-0”, and the police caught the robber at last.
Jack is a middle school student. He lives on the twelfth floor in a tall building on Beijing Road. Aunt Mary also lives in the building. She lives two floors below Jack. She is old and she lives alone. She has a very lovely cat named Kitty.  Last Thursday evening, Jack finished his homework and went to bed. Suddenly he heard someone knocking at the door. He opened the door. He was surprised to find a cat at the door. It was the cat Kitty. Jack thought there was something wrong with Mary. He ran out with the cat and rushed down the stairs to Mary’s flat. Just before he got to the door, he found a man with bag running out of Mary’s. Jim shouted, “Catch the robber! Catch the robber!” Some neighbors woke up and came out. Someone called”1-1-0”, and the police caught the robber at last.四、 听填信息,请你根据所听的内容填写有关的信息,并请将答案写在答题卡相应题目的答题位置上。本题听两遍。
Different people
have different ideas about how to keep healthy. Some of them think that doing sports is a good way to keep healthy. While others consider that having a good eating habit is a good way to keep healthy. In my opinion, both of them are OK.
Firstly, doing morning exercises in the morning, playing basketball after school and going swimming on weekends are the most practical ways to keep healthy.
Secondly, eating fresh fruit and vegetables and a little meat is also a good choice. You should also eat junk food twice a month.
In a word, please do sports and have a good eating habit.
Different people
have different ideas about how to keep healthy. Some of them think that doing sports is a good way to keep healthy. While others consider that having a good eating habit is a good way to keep healthy. In my opinion, both of them are OK.
Firstly, doing morning exercises in the morning, playing basketball after school and going swimming on weekends are the most practical ways to keep healthy.
Secondly, eating fresh fruit and vegetables and a little meat is also a good choice. You should also eat junk food twice a month.
In a word, please do sports and have a good eating habit. 听力部分到此结束,请同学们认真做笔试您现在的位置: > >
> Topic 1 Section C 1A(Page 29)
八年级上册英语听力|Unit 2 Topic 1 Section C 1A(Page 29)
说明:以下是八年级上册英语有关的同步教学资源,点击即可进入相关资源区。
精典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号:初中英语仁爱版八年级上册Unit2 Keeping Healthy单元练习(含听力录音) (2份打包)_学科网
0资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!全国热门地区
知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯试题试卷中考资讯试题试卷试题试卷试题试卷
初中英语仁爱版八年级上册Unit2 Keeping Healthy单元练习(含听力录音) (2份打包)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
压缩包中的资料:
初中英语仁爱版八年级上册Unit2 Keeping Healthy单元练习(含听力录音)\初中英语仁爱版八年级上册Unit2 Keeping Healthy单元练习-音频文件(1).mp3
初中英语仁爱版八年级上册Unit2 Keeping Healthy单元练习(含听力录音)\初中英语仁爱版八年级上册Unit2 Keeping Healthy单元练习.docx [来自e网通客户端]
试题试卷,单元测试,英语,仁爱版八年级上册,新,八年级,初中知识点,全国,初二,2016,Unit,2,Keeping,Healthy
审核人:英语陈秀琴
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
Copyright & Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved北京仁爱英语八年级上(动画版) Unit 1 Top 2 Section A
zhaohongchan
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:人教版八上Unit 1-2单元测试题(有听力原材料和答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版八上Unit 1-2单元测试题(有听力原材料和答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便