he is a doctor now(用when hewhen i grow up作文回答)

Bad Request
Bad Request - Invalid URL
HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.帮帮我!演讲稿受不鸟!【寄居蟹吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:17,983贴子:
帮帮我!演讲稿受不鸟!收藏
The person I respect best The idol in my heart is not a popular singer or a famous scientist ,heis only a disability clinic doctor. David Cards had dreamed of becoming a doctor since he was four years old ,when the family doctor stitched up his split lip .the little boy was fascinated by the medical procedure and decided that he would become a doctor when he grow up .but a car accident when he was 16years old nearly ended his dream .After the acccident ,his family was told that he could not live by himself. David did live,buthe ended up paralysed and in a wheelchair .He spent six months in hospital and during that time his determination meant that he kept up with his classmates and graduated from high school and become a doctor.
His positive attitude was surprising me and let me know that attitude is everything. Shakespeare said “Do not, for one repulse, give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.” Everytime when I am in a spot I always tell me it is better to try and fail than not to thy at all.I believe “nothing brave,nothing have”
叽里呱啦叽里呱啦,懒得看了
我认领了,等我一会
his determination meantwas surprising me Everytime when I am in a spot I always tell me这些有错,你自己改。相信自己,初二小朋友的外文不错。我觉得和我这个考过gre的人差不多
a disability clinic doctor. when he grow up
注意时态,有点乱
一句没看懂。。
我改好了发了,结果帖子就到回收站了
我初二的时候只会用一堆特简单的句子…
高一没看懂
给英语跪了
登录百度帐号Invalid URL
Invalid URL
The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9.27da387d..143fa9ca 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
《Unit 13 The 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou》课件小学英语广州版六年级下册.ppt
下载积分:1000
内容提示:《Unit 13 The 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou》课件小学英语广州版六年级下册.ppt
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 04:03:01|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
《Unit 13 The 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou》课
关注微信公众号—What is he going to _______ when he _______ up?—He is going to be a doctor.
&..._百度知道
—What is he going to _______ when he _______ up?—He is going to be a doctor.
—What is he going to _______ when he _______ up?—He is going to be a doctor.
A. do, grow
B. work, grows
C. be, grow
D. be, grows
我有更好的答案
采纳率:64%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交