That was my roommate 中文翻译,求盲僧杀敌大神皮肤展示解答,我是英盲

英文翻译,求大神解答,谢谢_百度知道
英文翻译,求大神解答,谢谢
it is important to be aware of these dangers because everyone is exposed to air pollution regardless of lifestyle choices, but two analyses now show that poor air quality can lead to heart attack or stroke (中风)within as little as a few hours after exposure, scientists found that people exposed to high levels of pollutants (污染物)were up to 5% more likely to suffer a heart attack within days of exposure than those with lower exposure, exercising too little and smoking can raise your future risk of heart disease. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers to be of &quot.
The authors of both studies stress that these risks are relatively small for healthy people and certainly modest compared with other risk factors such as smoking andmoderate&quot. But there isanother factor that can cause your heart probl (良好)quality and relatively safe for our health can raise the risk of stroke as much as 34% within 12 to 14 hours of exposure. S: the air you breathe. A separate study of stroke patients showed that even air that the U.
Previous studies have linked high exposure (暴露)to environmental pollution to an increased risk of heart problem. In one review of the researchEating too much fatty food. However. So stricter regulation by the EPA of pollutants may not only improve environmental air quality but could also become necessary to protect public health
不要翻译器的,流畅最主要
我有更好的答案
吃太多高脂肪食物,锻炼太少,吸烟会提高你的未来患心脏病的风险。但isanother因素会导致心脏问题更直接:你呼吸的空气。先前的研究已经与高曝光(暴露)环境污染风险增加的心脏问题,但现在两个分析表明,空气质量差会导致心脏病发作或中风(中风)暴露后只需几小时内。在一个审查的研究中,科学家们发现人们暴露于高水平的污染物(污染物)是5%更有可能患心脏病后的几天内较低的暴露比曝光。中风患者的另一项研究表明,甚至空气,美国环境保护署(EPA)认为的“温和派”(良好)质量和相对安全对我们的健康可以增加中风的风险高达34%的接触在12到14个小时。这两项研究的作者强调,这些风险相对较小的健康人,当然适度与其他危险因素如吸烟和高血压。然而,重要的是要注意这些危险,因为每个人都暴露在空气污染无论生活方式的选择。所...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译!!急需!!谢谢!!_百度知道
求大神翻译!!急需!!谢谢!!
time to come to Ghana. We made things through arts. play with
B;ningto the UK with confidence . so
4. teachers
C. I spent one month at the Children&#39. A;m Rebecca. badly
B. A. help with
D, it&#39. third
to stay at home. that
C. parents
C. A. My time in Ghana was full of good experiences.
I was in Ghana during Christmas time. A. help
9. It was great to play games with children and it&#39. A!
Volunteering was a really positive experience. volunteers 10,
the children were not at school. look
D;s Home. hardest
were so beautiful and fun to be with and we got on
with each other. boys
B. happiest
ps good to
other volunteers get on well withthe children. This gave us the good opportunity to
them for the whole monthI&#39. A. turn 11. wait for
C. children
D. So retm&#39. A, I soon found I would certainly
to Ghana for a third time in the future. new
D. come up
5. students
D. friends
B. A. A;s Home and even better memories
Also, for me. There were tears
the children. A. A. returned
2, but we have some photos of them at the Children&#39. A.
Being in a new country helps our
know the meaning of real life. good
~ C. Every volunteer I spoke to loved it. reached
B.funniest 12. bad
C, I helped
volunteers how to work as volunteers. easiest
D. In fact, as well as the opportunity to teach
a little English
我在加纳的经历是一段美好的时光,不久我就想在以后还要第三次去加纳,对于我来说要呆在家里很难。志愿者是一种真正有积极意义的经历,孩子们都很漂亮。这是我第一次到加纳,我们彼此相处的很愉快,离开孩子时会痛哭,在儿童之家呆了一个月,很容易相处,因此我们可以整月都在一起。但我们有在孩童之家和孩子们的合影。我在加纳过了圣诞节,孩子们都放假,很高兴看到那些志愿者和孩子们相处的很愉快,做游戏。每一个志愿者我都说爱他们,正好利用这个机会可以教他们一点英语,和孩子们做游戏非常有趣。我们在艺术课上做东西。我也会帮助新的志愿者如何与其他志愿者工作。事实上,以及那些美好的回忆。在一个新的国家使我们的志愿者了解到了生活的真正意义。因此带着自信回到英国后我叫丽贝卡
请把下面的选择翻译一下,谢谢!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我是丽贝卡,我在加纳度过了许多有趣的时光。这是我第几次来加纳。我在儿童之家度过了一个月的时光,那里的孩子们漂亮可爱,我们彼此相处得很愉快。
我在加纳时正值圣诞节,所以孩子们都不在学校。这为我们整月的相处提供了机会,同时我也有机会教他们一点英语。物我们做手工、玩游戏,每个和我交谈的志愿者都很喜欢。
同时,我帮助新来的志愿者怎样工作。不论是和孩子们一起玩游戏还是帮助志愿者与孩子们相处,都让我感到极大的快乐。
置身于新的国家帮助我们的志愿者了解生活的真正意义。带着自信返回英国,我很快发现我将在不久的将来第三次去加纳。事实上,对我来说,待在家里是很难得!
从事志愿者是一次真正意义上的积极的经历。当我们和孩子们分离时,是眼含泪水的,然而我们却拥有儿童之家的照片和...
请把下面的选择翻译一下,谢谢!!
1. A. first
D. fourth 2. A. boys
C. children
D. parents及以下
1. A. first
B. second 第二
D. fourth第四
2. A. boys 男生们
C. children
D. parents父母
3. A. badly怀地,副词
D. well好地 副词
所以,因此
5. A. play with 和。。。玩耍
B. wait for 等待
C. help with 帮助
D. come up 提出
他(宾格)
C. them 他们
D. new新的
8. A. look
9. A. friends
B. teachers 老师
C. students
D. volunteers志愿者 10. A. return 返回
D. turn 转弯 11. A. happiest
B. hardest
C. easiest 最简单
D.funniest最有趣的 12. A. reached
B. returned 返回
D. left离开
1B,2C,3D,4A,5A,6C,7D,8A,9D,10A,11A,12C
虽然很谢谢你的答案,但我要的是翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译 东京食尸鬼 glass sky歌词 中文翻译!!!!_百度知道
求大神翻译 东京食尸鬼 glass sky歌词 中文翻译!!!!
ve spent has passed and gone away我们所花的时间已经走远could that be an end to this能给这一个终结的what I&#39how many days have passed like this有多少日子如此流逝the city times fadding moving on城市时代流行继续sometimes I&#39,那再没有被找回glassy sky above悬空的玻璃似的天空as long as I alive you will be part of me只要我活着;ve wondered where you'm feeling deep inside是我内心最深处的感知you know there's no looking back你知道,你就是我的一部分glassy sky the cold冰冷的玻璃天空the broken pieces of me如同碎片般的我glassy sky above悬空的玻璃似的天空as long as I survive you will be part of me只要我活着你就是我的一部分glassy sky the cold冰冷的玻璃天空the broken pieces of me如同碎片般的我glassy sky above悬空的玻璃似的天空covers over me覆盖着我over me覆盖着我-------------------------end--------------------------------纯手打人肉翻译;ve gone有时候我想知道你去了哪儿story carries on故事在继续lonely lost inside寂寞在迷失I had this dream so many times我做了太多次这个梦the moments we&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
食尸鬼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求中文翻译The Law of Life Grandma Taught MeTwo years ago my grandma left this earth. It wasn't until she died that I truly recognized how much she meant to me. She was my friend, my teacher and my inspiration. She taught me things that became my_作业帮
求中文翻译The Law of Life Grandma Taught MeTwo years ago my grandma left this earth. It wasn't until she died that I truly recognized how much she meant to me. She was my friend, my teacher and my inspiration. She taught me things that became my
求中文翻译The Law of Life Grandma Taught MeTwo years ago my grandma left this earth. It wasn't until she died that I truly recognized how much she meant to me. She was my friend, my teacher and my inspiration. She taught me things that became my own personal laws of life, which have helped me get through each day with a smile, have made me aware of my strong points as well as my weaknesses, and helped me overcome those weaknesses. They are true lessons to live by, and I hope I will never forget them.
One day, my grandma told me something I will always remember. She said, "Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God."
Those words have become a part of me over the years. Each day I thank God for the many talents He has given me, and I try to use those talents. I believe that we were all born to reveal the glory of God that is within us. As we each let our own light shine, through our talents and ideas, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. Just think about what our world could be like if each and every one of us let our own light shine through. I think it would be a better place.
One more lesson my grandma taught me was to always go for my dreams and never give up. She once told me, "Shoot for the moon because even if you fall, you'll land among the stars."
I have never heard anything truer in all my life. I have tried to live by these words, and have figured out that it is very important to go for your dreams and never let anything get in your way. Even if you have had a bitter experience in the past, never limit your view of life by that experience. I believe that life is constantly testing our commitment, and I am convinced life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who show a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This kind of determination can accomplish miracles, but it must be continual and consistent. Simple as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those that live in regret.
Another great lesson my grandma taught me was, "Never let anyone come to you without coming away better and happier." Everyone should see goodness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile. Too often we underestimate the power of such things: a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or even the smallest act of caring. All have the potential to turn a life around.
My grandma is no longer present here on earth, but she will always remain present in my heart. Her words and personality have affected my life. Her lessons on life have become a part of me, and have made me a better person. I will never forget the great love my grandma shared with everyone. She is my idol. My grandma's laws of life will live in me forever.
The Law of Life Grandma Taught Me 奶奶教会我的生活法则Two years ago my grandma left this earth.It wasn't until she died that I truly recognized how much she meant to me.She was my friend,my teacher and my inspiration.She taught me things that became my own personal laws of life,which have helped me get through each day with a smile,have made me aware of my strong points as well as my weaknesses,and helped me overcome those weaknesses.They are true lessons to live by,and I hope I will never forget them.One day,my grandma told me something I will always remember.She said,"Your talent is God's gift to you.What you do with it is your gift to God." 两年前,奶奶离开了这个世界.直到她去世我才真正意识到她对我多么重要.她是我的朋友,是我的老师,是我的精神源泉.她教会我的东西变成了我自己的生活法则,让我微笑着过好每一天,让我意识到自己的优势和劣势,让我克服自己的弱点.她教会我的是真实的生活课程,我希望自己永远不要忘记这些.有一天,奶奶对我说了一些话,让我永远铭记于心.她说:“你的才能是上帝赐给你的礼物.你怎样对待自己的才能,是你给上帝的礼物.”Those words have become a part of me over the years.Each day I thank God for the many talents He has given me,and I try to use those talents.I believe that we were all born to reveal the glory of God that is within us.As we each let our own light shine,through our talents and ideas,we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.Just think about what our world could be like if each and every one of us let our own light shine through.I think it would be a better place.多年来,奶奶说的这些话已经成为了我生活的一部分.我每天都会感谢上帝赐给我种种才能,并努力发挥出这些才能.我相信我们生来就有上帝赐予的光环般的才能.这些才华和思想,让我们每个人都闪耀着自己独特的光芒,我们不知不觉的让其他人也闪耀光芒.想一想吧,如果每个人都让自己光芒闪耀,这个世界将会变得怎样.我想这世界将更美好.One more lesson my grandma taught me was to always go for my dreams and never give up.She once told me,"Shoot for the moon because even if you fall,you'll land among the stars." I have never heard anything truer in all my life.I have tried to live by these words,and have figured out that it is very important to go for your dreams and never let anything get in your way.Even if you have had a bitter experience in the past,never limit your view of life by that experience.I believe that life is constantly testing our commitment,and I am convinced life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who show a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve.This kind of determination can accomplish miracles,but it must be continual and consistent.Simple as this may sound,it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those that live in regret.奶奶教会我的另一堂课,是要永远追逐自己的梦想,决不放弃.她曾对我说,“把目标定成月亮,因为即使你失败了,你至少可以够着星星.”我这一生都没有听过比这更真实的话.我努力以它为生活法则,并逐渐领会了追逐梦想,战胜困难是多么重要.即使你曾有一些痛苦的经历,也不要被这些经历限制自己的眼界.我认为生活总是在考验我们的意志.我相信生活给予我们的最大的回报,是给那些坚韧不拔、执着地追求目标的人.这种意志能创造奇迹,但一定要持之以恒,要坚持.尽管听起来很简单,但这就是生活在梦想中的人和生活在遗憾中的人的差别.Another great lesson my grandma taught me was,"Never let anyone come to you without coming away better and happier." Everyone should see goodness in your face,in your eyes,in your smile.Too often we underestimate the power of such things:a touch,a smile,a kind word,a listening ear,an honest compliment,or even the smallest act of caring.All have the potential to turn a life around.奶奶教会我的另一堂课是“永远要让每一个前来求助你的人,离开时变得更好更快乐.”每个人都能从你的脸上、从你眼中,从你的笑容中看出你的善良.很多时候我们都低估了这些因素的力量:一次碰触,一个笑容,一句友善的话语,一次倾听,一句诚恳的赞美,甚至是最细微的关怀行为.都有可能改变生活.My grandma is no longer present here on earth,but she will always remain present in my heart.Her words and personality have affected my life.Her lessons on life have become a part of me,and have made me a better person.I will never forget the great love my grandma shared with everyone.She is my idol.My grandma's laws of life will live in me forever.虽然奶奶已经不在人世了,但她永远活在我心里.她的话语和品格已经影响了我的人生.她教会我的生活法则已经成为我生活的一部分,让我成为一个更优秀的人.我永远不会忘记奶奶将伟大的爱分享给每一个人.她是我的偶像.奶奶的生活法则将永远伴随我.
祖母教给我的生活法则 两年前我的祖母去世了。直到她去世了我才意识到她对我多重要。她是我的朋友,我的老师和我的灵感。她教我的东西,成为我的生活习惯,这也帮助我微笑地度过每一天,让我知道我的长处和弱点,帮助我克服了这些弱点。它们是生活需要的教导,我希望我永远不会忘记它们。 有一天,我奶奶告诉我一些会永远记得的东西。她说:“你的才能是上帝给你的礼物。你用它做的是你献给上帝的礼物。“<...That was my roommate 中文翻译,我是英盲_作业帮
That was my roommate 中文翻译,我是英盲
That was my roommate 中文翻译,我是英盲
那是我的室友

我要回帖

更多关于 lol盲僧杀敌大神 的文章

随机推荐