LiLiandHongHongarehappyseeeachother是什么意思.这句话的see用的正确吗

CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
166 critic
Mou gaan dou&()
A story between a mole in the police department and an undercover cop. Their objectives are the same: to find out who is the mole, and who is the cop.
Directors:
(as Andrew Lau),
Popularity
Take a look back at the video games that made the jump from the console to the big screen.
Related News
PM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 21 titles
created 21&Jun&2012
a list of 22 titles
created 09&Sep&2012
a list of 28 titles
created 23&Jul&2014
a list of 21 titles
created 5&months&ago
a list of 41 titles
created 1&month&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Mou gaan dou
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
23 wins & 21 nominations.
In this prequel to Mou gaan dou (2002), Chan Wing Yan has just become an undercover cop in the triads while Lau Kin Ming joins the police force. Both the triads and the police find an enemy in a rival crime boss.
Directors:
Wai-Keung Lau,
Edison Chen,
Shawn Yue,
Anthony Chau-Sang Wong
Months after the events of the original film, Ming suspects a police superintendent as being a new mole for the triads, while years earlier, Yan embarks on his first mission.
Directors:
Wai-Keung Lau,
Tony Chiu Wai Leung,
In 1986, in the province of Gyunggi, in South Korea, a second young and beautiful woman is found dead, raped and tied and gagged with her underwear. Detective Park Doo-Man and Detective Cho...
Joon-ho Bong
Kang-ho Song,
Sang-kyung Kim,
Roe-ha Kim
Two neighbors, a woman and a man, form a strong bond after both suspect extramarital activities of their spouses. However, they agree to keep their bond platonic so as not to commit similar wrongs.
Kar-Wai Wong
Tony Chiu Wai Leung,
Maggie Cheung,
Ping Lam Siu
24 hours in the lives of three young men in the French suburbs the day after a violent riot.
Mathieu Kassovitz
Vincent Cassel,
Hubert Koundé,
Sa?d Taghmaoui
During the Japanese invasion of 1937, when a wealthy martial artist is forced to leave his home and work to support his family, he reluctantly agrees to train others in the art of Wing Chun for self-defense.
Wilson Yip
Donnie Yen,
Simon Yam,
Siu-Wong Fan
The wife of a cruel headmaster and his mistress conspire to kill him, but after the murder is committed, his body disappears, and strange events begin to plague the two women.
Henri-Georges Clouzot
Simone Signoret,
Véra Clouzot,
Paul Meurisse
In the 1950s, fear and violence escalate as the people of Algiers fight for independence from the French government.
Gillo Pontecorvo
Brahim Hadjadj,
Jean Martin,
Yacef Saadi
After being kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years, Oh Dae-Su is released, only to find that he must find his captor in 5 days.
Chan-wook Park
Min-sik Choi,
Ji-tae Yu,
Hye-jeong Kang
A horrific car accident connects three stories, each involving characters dealing with loss, regret, and life's harsh realities, all in the name of love.
Alejandro G. I?árritu
Emilio Echevarría,
Gael García Bernal,
Goya Toledo
Two young Swedish children experience the many comedies and tragedies of their family, the Ekdahls.
Ingmar Bergman
Bertil Guve,
Pernilla Allwin,
Kristina Adolphson
On an isolated lake, an old monk lives on a small floating temple. The wise master has also a young boy with him who learns to become a monk. And we watch as seasons and years pass by.
Ki-duk Kim
Ki-duk Kim,
Yeong-su Oh,
Jong-ho Kim
Cast overview, first billed only:
(as Tony Leung)
(as Anthony Wong)
(as Lam Ka Tung)
(as Ng Ting Yip)
(as Wan Chi Keung)
Chan Wing Yan, a young police officer, has been sent undercover as a mole in the local mafia. Lau Kin Ming, a young mafia member, infiltrates the police force. Years later, their older counterparts, Chen Wing Yan and Inspector Lau Kin Ming, respectively, race against time to expose the mole within their midst.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Loyalty. Honor. Betrayal.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for violence
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 5 September 2003 (China)
Also Known As: Infernal Affairs
$6,428,966
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
(24 October 2003)
(15 October 2004)
Production Co:
Show detailed
(director's cut)
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
Did You Know?
The psychiatrist's name, "Lee Sum Yee", is a homophone (in Cantonese) for "your psychiatrist".
Changes in the time on the clock in the living room when the cop is listening to the CD that's been dropped off for him.
I have no choice before, but now I want to turn over a new leaf.
Good. Try telli see what he has to say.
You want me dead?
Sorry, I'm a cop
Who knows that?
Connections
Referenced in &(2007)
Soundtracks
The Forgotten Time
Composed by Chen Hong Ming
Lyrics by Chen Hong Ming
Performed by
Frequently Asked Questions
(Spoiler Alert!)&&
User Reviews
One of the best from Hong Kong
This movie should be compared to movie like Heat, even when the storyline are not the same. Movies like Hardboiled and A Better Tomorrow are predominately action-based, whereas this movie is more dramatic and emotionally-driven.The main attraction is the mole hunts but it would not be as brilliantly done if not for the fireworks between the major characters.The title from the explanation in the intro means &Endless Purgatory Road&. This philosophy, to me, really made this movie more thoughtful. The two central characters both had to walk their road, in life and in their minds for a long time. Both had no choice but to keep walking. As they cross path, they were forced to play the game of cat and mouse by their superiors. While it is not certain who's the cat and who's the mouse, one thing is certain - the loser will die.While there are four main characters, they are all males. This should be bad for any movie but I think this is one of the exception to the rule. The emotions and tension between the four were well-scripted and brilliantly played. It is no surprised each had at least one best actor awards in the Hong Kong industry. The sequels(2 prequels) will delve deeper into it.Plotwise - it is hard to see any holes.Seen it around six times, a lot for a drama.I think you should ask yourself after the movie, &what would I do if I am in the same situation?&. Right and wrong is harder to separate.
62 of 74 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &Allthestudentsarebackatschool. Theyarehappytoseeeachotheragain.增么翻译?_百度知道
Allthestudentsarebackatschool. Theyarehappytoseeeachotheragain.增么翻译?
提问者采纳
所有学生都返校了,他们很高兴又互相见面了。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁LiLiandHongHongarehappyseeeachother.这句话的see用的正确吗
终结SNBZM46
不对应当是to see或者seeing
为您推荐: