按默认排序
其他1条回答
你可不可以给我转发下啊,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求孟姜女哭长城的英文版!最好中英文都有如题_百度作业帮
急求孟姜女哭长城的英文版!最好中英文都有如题
The legend of "Meng Jiangnv bringing down the Great Wall with her tears" is a famous folktale of ancient China.Meng Jiangnv’s husband Wan Xiliang was seized by emperor Qinshihuang's army and sent to build the Great Wall.No one knew about his fate.Meng Jiangnv missed her husband so much that she traveled a long distance to the Great Wall,only to find that her husband had died and his remains were buried under the Wall.Not knowing exactly where her husband's body was buried,Meng Jiangnü was in great sorrow.She cried three days and three nights in a row and her wailing touched God.All of a sudden,several miles of the Great Wall collapsed and the remains of Wan Xiliang appeared.People of the Han Dynasty believed in the telepathy between heaven and man.They thought man's cries could move God.The Shuoyuan (Garden of Stories) and Lienü Zhuan (Biographies of Exemplary Women) of the Han Dynasty both included the story of "bringing down the Great Wall with tears".In the Six Dynasties,there were lyrics about Meng Jiangnv sending clothes to her husband in the official music collection of the Sui and Tang dynasties.So,the plot of Meng Jiangnv traveling thousands of miles to send clothes to her husband was added to the original story.The story of Meng Jiangnv can also be found in Tang Dynasty poems and Yuan Dynasty songs.The story of "Meng Jiangnv bringing down the Great Wall with tears" reflects the grievances ancient people had about tyrant rule as well as the praise of unyielding women.Another interesting fact is that over the long evolving process of the story,plots representative of traditional Chinese culture have been continuously added in,making the story more widely circulated and known to nearly everybody.有些问题难以解决,但是很多数字短语会有所帮助。今天,我们就来说说关于数字2的短语。数字"2"在英文中是“two”。
1.& put two and two together 根据事实推理
例句:If we put two and two together, we might come up with the right answer.如果根据事实推理,我们就能得出正确答案。
2. two heads are better than one 人多智广;三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮
例句:After all, two heads are better than one. Two people working together can get better results.
毕竟“三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮”,两个人一起工作能取得更好的成果。
3. there are no two ways about it 别无选择;没有退路
例句:We have to win this game, and there are no two ways about it.
我们已经没有退路了,这场比赛我们非赢不可。
4. of two minds 举棋不定,犹豫不决
例句:He always seems to be of two minds on important matters.
别指望 他能做出决定。 在重要事情上他好像总拿 不定主意。
5. two shakes of a lamb's tail 迅速地;简易地
例句:But with any luck, we could solve the problem in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
但幸运的话,我们能迅速解决问题。
6. kill two birds with one stone 一箭双雕,一举两得
例句:I always get my nails manicured while I get my hair cut, that way I can kill two birds with one stone.
每次我去剪头发的时候都会修指甲,这样我可以一举两得。
7. two wrongs don't make a right 负负不得正
例句:But we must remember that two wrongs don't make a right. If someone does something bad to you, you should not do the same to him.
但是我们必须要记住:负负不得正,如果有人冒犯了你,你不应该以牙还牙。
8. two's company, three's a crowd 俩人结伴,三人添乱
例句:Two's company, three's a crowd, so please don't come with my girlfriend and me.
两人刚好,三人嫌太挤,所以你就别跟着我和我的女朋友了。
华译网翻译公司转载
小语种译员
小语种翻译业绩
北京翻译公司 地址:海淀区太阳园4号楼1507室 电话:010-15892
上海翻译公司 地址:上海漕溪北路38号20G 电话:021- , QQ:
加拿大翻译公司
地址: 电话:647 624 9243
太原翻译公司 地址:太原市万柏林区迎泽西大街奥林匹克花园7D202 电话: Email:
澳大利亚客服电话:61 02 ,国内其他地区统一电话:950 404 80511
京ICP备号-3世界文学名著全英文版?英国篇第八辑--原版原味!(含《莎士比亚十四行诗》《恋爱中的女人》《卡斯特桥市长》《教师》共4本) _正版电子书在线阅读_百度阅读
世界文学名著全英文版?英国篇第八辑--原版原味!(含《莎士比亚十四行诗》《恋爱中的女人》《卡斯特桥市长》《教师》共4本)
支持以下平台(点击下载客户端)
畅销飙升榜
世界文学名著全英文版?英国篇第八辑--原版原味!(含《莎士比亚十四行诗》《恋爱中的女人》《卡斯特桥市长》《教师》共4本)
您也可能感兴趣
《莎士比亚十四行诗》收入莎士比亚全部的154首十四行诗。这些诗篇在大约六年间陆续写成,表现的主题是友谊、爱情、艺术、时间。1至126首写诗人同一青年的友谊的升沉变化;127至152首写诗人对一“黑肤女郎”的爱恋;最后两首结束。这些诗篇蕴含着丰富的思想内容,体现了诗人对真、善、美的看法和理想,对光明和未来的希望,也表现出诗人对人与人之间不和谐的失望和焦虑。这些诗不仅仅抒发了个人的情感,也表达了一个时代,反映了现实社会。莎士比亚的十四行诗几乎每首诗都有独立的审美价值,有思想深度,有说理分析,感情有节制,形象生动丰富,语言运用巧妙,诗句节奏感强;诗人尤其善于在最后两行中概括诗意,点明主题,因而这一对偶句往往成为全诗的警句。莎士比亚的十四行诗不仅在英国的十四行诗中是巅峰,而且在世界的十四行诗中也是空前绝后的。
  《恋爱中的女人》通过布兰文一家的生活经历追述了英国从传统的乡村社会向工业化社会转变的过程,揭示了19世纪后半期深刻而巨大的社会变化。小说以布兰文家的两姐妹为主人公,描述了她们不同的情感经历和恋爱体会。姐姐厄秀拉是一位温柔美丽的中学教师,爱上了中学检查员伯金;妹妹戈珍是一个小有名气、恃才傲物的艺术家,与煤矿主杰拉德一见倾心。这两对情侣从不同的角度理解人生,走着不同的道路。
帮助平台入驻谁有托尔金的名著《茜玛丽尔》英文版Silmarillion的电子书,急求_百度知道
谁有托尔金的名著《茜玛丽尔》英文版Silmarillion的电子书,急求
谁有托尔金的名著《茜玛丽尔》英文版Silmarillion的电子书,急求
提问者采纳
说的就是《精灵宝钻》
其他类似问题
托尔金的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖