格式 文档名称 用户评分 浏览量 下载量
25974 6874
45799 10562初二英语填空题!_百度知道
提问者采纳
6because埂辅第盒郢谷电贪钉楷
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
1.ill2.pil埂辅第盒郢谷电贪钉楷ls3.probably4.make5.needs6.because7.money8.heard9.healthy10.others
初二英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
想不出来诶
买几本书做
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语填空题在线等_百度知道
提问者采纳
36, important37, through38, offered
39, further40, least
41, finishing
42, week43, quick
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语填空题_百度知道
初二英语填空题
填单词4.Sorry, I can’t find my lighter, maybe you have to get the m________ to light the fire.5.It’s difficult for us to do this physical a_______ alone.6.“May I ask a day off, Sir?” “It d_________. Why?”12.I t________ to persuade him to change his plan, but there was no effects on him. 介词1.Since there is no other vehicles, we have to depend _______ our own feet.2.I didn’t receive any letter __________ you these years.3.Why don’t you leave a message ________ Laura, if you can’t meet her?4.There are a lot of vegetables __________ the sink.5.The two-year-old baby can get books ________ the top shelf by himself.6.On Sep 25th, they were planning to take their grandmother ___________.7.Don’t worry! Bernie said he would pick you ________ at 8 am.8.Jim tells Mom to send _________ a little sugar.
来自温州育英国际实验学校
一、填单词4. match 火柴5. activity 活动physical acitivity 体力活/体育活动6. depends It depends. 那要看情况而定了。12. tried try to do sth 尽力/努力做某事二、介词1. on/upondepend on/upon... 依靠/依赖...2. fromreceive sth from sb 从某人收到某物3. toleave a message to sb 给某人留口信/便条4. inin the sink 在水槽里5. fromget sth from sw 从某处得到某物6. outtake sb out 把某人带出去此处也可以填back等,答案不定take sb back 把某人带回去7. uppick sb up 开车接送某人8. forsend for sth 派人去拿/取某物
其他&1&条热心网友回答
5 activity
12 tried介词1 on
4 in(sink 水槽)初二英语填空题_百度知道
提问者采纳
1.live apartment after2.that be3.the like4.to get up they are5.fall with
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
为你解答。二、最后一小题:disagreed三、1、live, apartment in2、that, be3、the, as4、to wake up, they are5、fall, with四、1、A
下次快点额
前面所谓快的答案!
live apartment afterthat bethe withwake up they arefall with
3题应为the as
感激万分,不过下次你可以更快的
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语上册知识点 的文章