高一英语选择题题

当前位置: >
> 高一英语试卷练习
高一英语试卷练习
  英语试卷是为了检测同学们的英语水平达到什么样的程度,这就就方便总结自己的不足之处,以便提高自己的学习成绩。考试是教学过程中的一个重要环节,考试的检测与反馈功能是教育目标管理的主要手段。试卷分析是考试阅卷完毕后对学生试卷进行的综合分析,是课程考核统计分析工作的重要组成部分,它包括试卷的信度、效度、区分度、难度四个方面。考试的结果既能反映学生的学习态度、努力程度和学习效果,也在一定程度上反映了教师的治学态度和教学水平以及学校的教学管理水平,同时也是检测学校教风、学风的重要尺度。下面是学而思网校小编,为大家带来的关于高一英语试卷练习,希望对您有所帮助,能够多认识一些英语知识点。
------分隔线----------------------------
激活词汇 词汇只有通过使用来巩固,因此无论是口语还是写作的练习中,有意识地使用刚刚学过的词汇是非常重要的。比如你想说说关于度假的话题,就可以先回忆一下上次你是在哪里度假的?你最喜欢的事情是什么?有那些词汇可以描述风景,心情,又有哪些词汇可以把动作描述得更为准确? 激活语法 结合学过的语法项目,可以稍微做一下回顾。比如本学期学了哪些句型?当我们...
每天坚持整理知识点,到考试时才能方便复习。学而思网校为大家整理了高一英语期末考试知识点归纳,供大家参考阅读。 这是重点句型 :1.So + be/have/助动词/情态动词+主词的结构。此结构中的语序是倒装的,So代替上句中的某个成分。如果上面一句是否定句,则使用Neither/Nor+be/have/助动词/情态动词+主语的结构。 例如 Hes tired,and so am I.(=I m also tired.) You can swim,and so can I.(=I ca...
高一英语期中易错知识点:名词作定语的误用 【典例】Where does your sister work, Jack? She works in a ( ) . A. shop of cloth B. cloths shop C. shop with clothes D. clothes shop 错因分析:有些考生会因为对名词作定语的用法运用不当而错选B.其实,clothes服装只有复数形式,而单数形式布店应用shop for cloth或cloth shop,因此,根据语境可知,正确答案选D. 名词作定语时一般用其单数形式,然而,名词parent...
高一英语期中专有名词易错知识点:对专有名词的应用判断失误 【典例】Do you know Li Ming? Li Ming? Which one? I know ( )Li Ming in our class very well. He is ( )Lei Feng of our times. A. 不填;不填 B. a C. the D. the 错因分析:有些考生可能以为两个空后面的名词都是人名,前面不用冠词,于是错选A.然而,联系语境可知,答话者至少认识两个李明,而特指他班上的那个李明时前面须用定冠词;后一...
高一英语期中语法易错知识点大全 》》》高一英语期中专有名词易错知识点:对专有名词的应用判断失误 》》》2016高一期中英语易错知识点:对不可数名词的应用判断失误 》》》2016高一英语期中易错知识点:名词作定语的误用 》》》高一英语上册期中名词易错知识点:名词的格的误用 》》》高一英语期中易错知识点:名词的单复数形式的误判 ...
英语是最多国家使用的官方语言,学而思网校为大家推荐了第二学期高一英语期中考复习知识点,请大家仔细阅读,希望你喜欢。 一、重点短语 in common 共同的 in common with 和一样 We have much/a lot /nothing /little/something in common.我们有很多/没有/几乎没有/有一些相似之处。 2.put in order把排序 in order按顺序; 整齐 out of order次序紊乱;(机器等)失灵; 出故障 3. compare with把与想比 compare to 把比...
世界上60%以上的信件是用英语书写的,上两个世纪英国和美国在文化、经济、军事、政治和科学上的领先地位使得英语成为一种准国际语言。学而思网校准备了高一英语期中必备词组知识点,希望你喜欢。 1.look into调查 2.insist on/uponsth/doing坚持做,坚决做 3.belong to属于 4.get/be missing迷路,丢失 5.do with处理;对付 6.in the/ones search for寻找 7.be used to do sth.被用来做某事 ...
英语是一种重要的交际工具。以下是学而思网校为大家整理的高一英语期中复习资料,希望可以解决您所遇到的相关问题,加油,学而思网校一直陪伴您。 一、重点句子: 1. During the 1990s, 21 million people died as a result of smoking cigarette. 在二十世纪九十年代,有两千一百万人由于吸烟而死去。 as a result of 由于的结果 The accident happened as a result of carelessness result in 导致 Carelessness resulted...
世界上70%以上的邮件是用英文写或用英文写地址的。学而思网校准备了高一英语期中复习资料,希望你喜欢。 1.基础梳理 roll folk jazz musician pretend attach earn passer-by instrument cash stadio millionaire humorous actor reply attractive addition dip confident brief devotion invation beard sensitive painful above all 2.词语归纳 1)roll 作可数名词,表示滚动,摇摆。 还可以表示名册。 作动词,表示滚动,旋转。 roll by/r...
英语的使用范围非常广泛,学而思网校为大家推荐了高一英语期中复习资料,请大家仔细阅读,希望你喜欢。 名词转化为动词 很多表示物件、身体部位或某类人的名词可以用作动词,某些抽象名词也可用作动词。名词和动词在转化时,有时不改变意思,有时意思也相应地变化,在学习的过程中注意记忆总结。 1 名词和动词在转化时, 有时不改变意思,有时也相应地变化。 eye ...
热门专题推荐
热门学习方法
最新知识点高一必读:
各科辅导: |
高二必读: |
高三必读: |
单元作文: | | | | |
体裁作文: |
教学资源: |
各科复习: |
知识考点: |
您当前所在位置:
高一英语语法练习题
高一英语语法练习题
高一英语语法练习从A,B,C,D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1.&We won't give up _______ we should fail ten times.
A. even if&&&&& B. since&&&& C. whether&&&& D. until
2.&The teacher spoke loudly _______ the students could hear him clearly.
A. so as&&&&&& B. that&&&& C. so that&&&& D. in order to
3.&You can have the magazine _______ I finish reading it.
A. in the moment&&&&&&&& B. the moment
C. the moment as&&&&&&&& D. in the moment when
4.&_______ leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
A. The person&&&& B. Anyone&&&&& C. Who&&&&&&&&& D. Whoever
5.&The reason ______ he was late for school was _______ he had to send his mother to a hospital.
A. why&&&&& B. because&&&& C. that&&&&& D. because
6.&Father made a promise _______ I passed the examination he would buy me a bicycle.
A. that&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&& C. whether&&&&&& D. that if
7.&_______ you don't like him is none of my business.
A. What&&&&&& B. Who&&&&& C. That&&&&&&& D. Whether
8.&_______ the old man's sons wanted to know was ______ the gold had been hidden.
A, T what&&&& B. W where&&&&& C. W that&&&&& D. W if
9.&It is said ______ ______ was all ______ he said.
A.& that&&&&&&&&& B. what
C. what&&&&&&& D. which
10.&He told us ______ he had done. Which of the following is WRONG?
A. what&&&&&&&& B. all that&&&& C. that&&&&&&& D. all what
11.&He always thinks of _______ he can do more for the people.
A. what&&&&&&& B. how
C. if&&&&&&&&&& D. whatever
12.&The monitor suggested that we ______ for a picnic on Sunday.
A. went&&&&&& B. must go&&&&&& C. could go&&&&&&&&& D. go
13.&______ Wang Feng looked after the old woman a whole year moved us all.
A. That&&&&&&& B. What&&&& C. When&&&&&& D. Why
14.&______ gets homes first is to cook the supper.
A. Who&&&&&&&&& B. Whom&&&&& C. Those who&&&& D. Whoever
15.&It depends on _______ he has enough money.
A. if&&&&&&&&&&& B. weather&&&& C. if or not&&&&& D. whether
16.&Our hometown is quite different from ______before.
A. that it was&&&&& B. what it was&&& C. which it was&&&& D. when it was
17.&They want to make it clear to the public ______ they do an important job.
A. when&&&&&& B. where&&&&& C. that&&&&&&& D. which
18.&The fact ______ he didn't see Lao Li yesterday is true.
A. which&&&&&& B. that&&&&& C. when&&&&&&& D. what
19.&It is pretty well understood ______ controls the flow of carbon dioxide in and out the atmosphere today.
A. that&&&&&& B. when&&&& C. what&&&&& D. how
20.&_______ made the school proud was _______ more than 90% of the students had been admitted to key universities.
A. W because&& B. W that&& C. T what&&& D. T because
21.&---Are you still thinking about yesterday's game?
---Oh, that's _________.
A. what makes me feel excited&&&&& B. whatever I feel excited about
C. how I feel about it&&&&&&&&&&& D. when I feel excited
22.&_______ David says sounds right to Helen. That's why she has made up her mind to leave with him _______ happens.
A. W whatever&&&&&&&&&&&& B. N whatever
C. N no matter what&&& D. W however
23.&Some of the scientists held the point ______ ______ the book said was right.
A. what&& B. that&&& C. that&&&&& D. what
24.&There is little doubt _______ her advice is of greater value to us.
A. that&&&&&&& B. whether&&&& C. why&&&&&&& D. if
25.&The fact came up _______ specific speech sounds are recognized by babies as young as 6 months old.
A. what&&&&&& B. which&&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. whose
26.&I agreed to accept _______ they thought was the best tourist guide.
A. whatever&&&& B. whomever&&& C. whichever&&& D. whoever
27.&Sometimes we are asked ______ we think the likely result of an action will be.
A. that&&&&& B. what&&&& C. if&&&&&&& D. whether
28.&_______ the flight to New York will be delayed is ______ I'm especially worried about.
A. If; what&&&& B. W that&&&& C. W that&&& D. W what
29.&Actually, girls can be ______ they want to be just like boys, whether it is a pilot, a nurse, or a general manager.
A. who&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&& C. whatever&&&& D. no matter what
30.&You should complete in time ______ the teacher has told you to.
A. that&&&&&&&& B. what
C. which&&&&&& D. after
31.&Every one could see ______ was happening and ______ George was already ready.
A. /&&&& B. that&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. /
32.&That warmhearted woman often helps ______ is in trouble.
A. who&&&&&&& B. whom&&&& C. whoever&&&& D. whomever
33.&______ surprised me most was ______ he was too late for the important meeting, for he was chairman of it.
A. W why&&& B. T how&&& C. W how&&&& D. T why
34.&A man's worth lies not so much in _____ he has as in ______ he is.
A. what&&&& B. what&& C. that&&&&&& D. that
35.&The difficulty we now meet with is ______ we can persuade him to tell the truth.
A. why&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&& D. how
36.&You have been walking a long way, so _____ is a good rest.
A. that you really need&&&&&&&& B. that you are really needed
C. what you really need&&&&&&& D. that you are really needing
37.&The reason why he didn't pass the final examination is ______ he wasn't interested in study.
A. that&&&& B. because&&&& C. /&&&&&& D. which
38.&I've come to find someone, but I'm not sure ______ is the one I want to find.
A. whom&&&&& B. whoever&&&& C. who&&&&&& D. whomever
39.&I remember _______ this used to be a quiet village.
A. when&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&& D. what
40. After months of voyage, Columbus arrived in ____ later proved a new continent.
A. where&&&&& B. which&&&&& C. what&&&&&& D. that
41. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is ____ I disagree.
A. why&&&&&& B. where&&& C. what&&&&&& D. how
42. A story goes ____ George W. Bush likes nothing more than starting wars against poor countries.
A. when&&&&&&& B. where&&&&& C. what&&&&& D. that
43. ---Look at what you are doing!
---Ah, I wonder _____ this boot won't fit me. I've been trying to put it on the wrong foot.
A. how&&&&& B. if&&&&&&& C. why&&&&& D. that
44. All finished, we sat down to enjoy____ we thought the most delicious dinner.
A. that&&&& B. which&&&&& C. what&&&&& D. it
45. ______ is often the case, we have worked out the production plan.
A. Which&&&&& B. When&&&&& C. What&&&& D. As
46. I think Father would like to know _______ I've been up so far, so I decided to send him a quick note.
A. which&&&&& B. why&&&& C. what&&& D. how
47. What surprised me was not what he said but _______ he said it.
A. the way&& B. in the way that&& C. in the way&& D. the way which
48. After Yang Liwei succeeded in circling the earth, ______ our astronauts desire to do is walk in space.
A. where&&&& B. what&&& C. that&&&& D. how
49. I have always been honest and straightforward, and it doesn't matter ______ that I'm talking to.
A. who is it&&&& B. who it is&&& C. it is who&&& D. it is whom
50. The time is not far away _______ modern communications will become widespread in China's vast countryside.
A. as&&&&&&& B. when&&&&& C. until&&& D. before
51. _______ you decided to take up, you should try to make it a success.
A. If only&&&& B. Unless&&& C. Whenever&&& D. Whatever
52. The news that we are going outing _______ a rush of excitement.
A. set out&&&& B. set off&&&& C. set about&&& D. set down
53. In _______, the northerners are keen on dumplings while the southerners are fond of rice.
A. common&&&&& B. general&&&& C. total&&&& D. particular
54. Our plan certainly _________; it was a great idea.
A. paid off&&&& B. paid back&&&& C. carried out&&& D. paid for
参考答案:
1-&5: ACBDC& 6-10: DCBAC& 11-15: BDADD& 16-20: BCBCB
21-25: AADAC& 26-30: DBDCB& 31-35: BCABD& 36-40: CACAC
41-45: BDCCD& 46-50: CABBB& 51-54: DBBA
精品学习网高考频道微信 公众平台 :二维码扫一扫 热点资讯全知道微信账号:gk51edu
QQ群:关注精品学习网高中生频道新浪微博
@精品高中生频道
频道相关推荐
【考点梳理:||||||】
【答题技巧:|||】
院校所在地北京天津辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽福建山东湖北湖南广东重庆四川陕西甘肃河北山西内蒙古河南海南广西贵州云南西藏青海宁夏新疆江西香港澳门台湾
其它中央部委
院校类型工科农业师范民族
层次本科高职(专科)
地区批次线查询
考生所在地
北京天津辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽福建山东湖北湖南广东重庆四川陕西甘肃河北山西内蒙古河南海南广西贵州云南西藏青海宁夏新疆江西香港澳门台湾
科目理科文科综合其他
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
高校查询分数线
考生所在地
北京天津辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽福建山东湖北湖南广东重庆四川陕西甘肃河北山西内蒙古河南海南广西贵州云南西藏青海宁夏新疆江西香港澳门台湾
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
高中生学习资料库
新课标Ⅱ卷
新课标Ⅰ卷
综合能力测试文
综合能力测试理
高一英语同步练习最新更新
学习在线查询工具
频道关键词高一英语作文教程汇总和最近更新
August, September and October are the months of kites flying, because the wind blows north-westwards. During these...
Hello, everyone. I am a 16-year-old boy with great confidence. My name is Alek. I am a student from Haimen Don...
During my high school years, I found physics, chemistry and maths specially interesting. Actually, I was intereste...
The sixth of August was my mother&#39;s birthday. My father and I wanted to give her surprising birthday present...
Cactuses are used to living in desert. The whole body of a cactus is green. The stalk is oval and there are ...
Do you know what mottos are? They are things people say that have a special meaning. I have a super motto and...
If I were a boy again, I would practice perseverance more often, and never give up something because it was in...
My home is in a town. It lies in the east of Zhejiang near the East Sea. It has a population of fifty thous...
Since the computer comes into being, it develops so fast that today, we can do many things in the computer, su...
When you need a lot of money, the first thing you do is to borrow money from your friend, while doing this s...
订阅每日学英语:2016年高一英语上学期历年期中考试真题带答案_高一英语_学大教育网
中小学个性化辅导
当前位置: >
> 2016年高一英语上学期历年期中考试真题带答案
2016年高一英语上学期历年期中考试真题带答案
来源:热心网友& & 时间: 16:23:43
高一英语期中考试马上就要来了,大家在备考期中考试之余要做一些试题,这样能够提高大家对英语知识的掌握程度,还能丰富大家的解题经验,为此下面学大教育网为大家带来2016年高一英语上学期历年期中考试真题带答案,希望对大家备考高一英语期中考试有所帮助。
第一部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40 分)
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项。
Computer programmer David Jones earns £35,000 a year designing new computer games, yet he cannot find a bank ready to let him have a credit card (信用卡). Instead, he has been told to wait another two years, until he is 18. The 16-year-old works for a small firm in Liverpool, where the problem of most young people of his age is finding a job. David&s firm releases (推出) two new games for the fast throwing computer market each month.
But David&s biggest headache is what to do with his money. Even though he earns a lot, he cannot drive a car, take out a mortgage (抵押贷款), or get credit cards. David got his job with the Liverpool-based company four months ago, a year after leaving school with six O-levels and working for a time in a computer shop. &I got the job because the people who run the firm knew I had already written some programs,& he said. David spends some of his money on records and clothes, and gives his mother 50 pounds a week. But most of his spare time is spent working.
&Unfortunately, computing was not part of our studies at school,& he said. &But I had been studying it in books and magazines for four years in my spare time. I knew what I wanted to do and never considered staying on at school. Most people in this business are fairly young, anyway.& David added:&I would like to earn a million and I suppose early retirement is a possibility. You never know when the market might die away.&
1. In what way is David different from people of his age?
A. He often goes out with friends. B. He lives with his mother.
C. He has a handsome income. D. He graduated with six O-levels.
2. What is one of the problems that David is facing now?
A. He is too young to get a credit card. B. He has no time to learn driving.
C. He has very little spare time. D. He will soon lose his job.
3. Why was David able to get the job in the company?
A. He had done well in all his exams. B. He had written some computer programs.
C. He was good at playing computer games. D. He had learnt to use computers at school.
4. Why did David decide to leave school and start working?
A. He received lots of job offers. B. He was eager to help his mother.
C. He lost interest in school studies. D. He wanted to earn his own living.
Shakespeare&s Birthplace and Exhibition of Shakespeare&s World
Welcome to the world-famous house where William Shakespeare was born in l564 and where he grew up. The property (房产) remained in the ownership of Shakespeare&s family until 1806. The House has welcomed visitors traveling from all over the world, for over 250 years.
◆Enter through the Visitors& Centre and see the highly-praised exhibition Shakespeare&#39;s World, a lively and full introduction to the life and work of Shakespeare.
◆Stand in the rooms where Shakespeare grew up.
◆Discover examples of furniture and needlework from Shakespeare&s period.
◆Enjoy the traditional English garden, planted with trees and flowers mentioned in the poet&s works.
○pThe Birthplace is within easy walking distan ce of all the car parks shown on the map: nearest is Windsor Street (3 minutes& Walk).
㊣The House may present difficulties but the Visitors& Centre, its exhibition, and the garden are accessible (可进入的) to wheelchair users.
⊙The Shakespeare Coffee House (opposite the Birthplace).
5. How much is the admission for a family of two grown-ups and two children?
A. £9.80. B. £12.00. C. £14.20. D. £16.40.
6. Where is the nearest parking place to Shakespeare&s Birthplace?
A. Behind the exhibition hall. B. Opposite the Visitors& Centre.
C. At Windsor Street. D. Near the Coffee House.
7. A wheelchair user may need help to enter .
A. the House B. the garden C. the Visitors& Centre D. the exhibition hall
Today is Sarah&s birthday. She is seventy-five. We asked a few old friends to dinner.
Like most elderly people, I suppose, we spent most of the evening talking about old times. Thirty years ago, the village used to be a quiet place. Now it has changed. Every Sunday hundreds of cars pass through the village at what I think a dangerous speed. They make the village almost as noisy as the streets of a large town. As a boy I enjoyed riding on the backs of the farm horses. Things are different now. Today there are very few horses working on the farms. The farm workers today drive tractors, not horses. A man is not of much use on a farm unless he knows all about machines. Now almost every house in the village has a TV set . Is it a good thing for children to spend the evening sitting in front of a TV set? When I was young I did not waste my time indoors. I would spend the long summer evenings outdoors. I would play with my friends, go fishing or walk by the river. When my grandchildren asked me the reason why I haven&t bought a TV set, I tell them there are many books I still want to read. I can&t find time for both reading and watching TV.
8. The old like to talk about _______.
A. themselves B. others C. the past D. nothing
9. When I was a boy, I _______ riding on farm horses.
A. used to see people B. disliked
C. was fond of D. saw some elderly people
10. Which is NOT right according to the passage?
A. In the past the village was a quiet place.
B. It is a good time for children to watch TV all evening.
C. On Sundays many cars pass through the village at a dangerous speed.
D. When I was young I didn&t waste my time indoors.
11. I would rather _______ than _______.
A. watch TV; do some reading B. go fishing
C. watch TV D. play with friends
Liverpool city council want to clear the city of fat pigeons. They say that people are feeding the birds, which makes them fat. The pigeons get bigger because their normal diet would consist of seeds and insects, not high-fat junk food they are eating in the city centre.
The council want people to know that everyone who feeds the pigeons is responsible for the streets being so crowded with these birds. They hope to encourage the birds to move away from the city centre and into parks and open spaces.
Ten robotic birds have been brought into the city centre to scare the pigeons away and visitors are asked not to give the pigeons any food. The mechanical birds - known as &robops& - will sit on the roofs of buildings. They can be moved around to different locations. They look like a peregrine falcon, which is a bird that kills pigeons. They even make noises and flap their wings to scare the pigeons. They hope that the pigeons will go away before the city becomes the European Capital of Culture in two years.
12.Pigeons in Liverpool get fat because they eat ________ .
A.birds B.seeds C.insects D.high-fat junk food
13.What do Liverpool city council try to do?
A.They want the pigeons to move out of the city centre.
B.They want people to feed the pigeons with healthy food.
C.They want people to keep the pigeons at home.
D.They want to keep robotic birds instead of pigeons.
14.The robotic birds are used to _________.
A.make the city colorful B.drive away the pigeons
C.help feed the pigeons D.show people directions
15.This passage is most probably a(n) __________.
A.notice B.news report C.short story D.advertisement
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
Are you truly happy? Do you eve r know what it means to be happy and what it takes to achieve happiness? 16 The following are a few tips that I follow to create happiness in my life.
Make a plan for achieving goals that you believe will make you happy. Your moods will very likely increase if you are going after something you value.
Surround yourself with happy people. It is easy to begin to think negatively when you are surrounded by people who think that way. 17
When something goes wrong, try to figure out a solution instead of being absorbed in self pity. Truly happy people don&t allow setbacks (挫折) to affect their mood because they know that with a little thought they can turn the things back to their favor.
18 These few minutes will give you the opportunity to focus on the positive things in your life and will lead you to continuous happiness.
19 Whether you treat yourself to lunch, take a long, relaxing bath or simply spend a few extra minutes on your appearance, you will be subconsciously (下意识地) putting yourself in a better mood.
Keeping healthy is another way to achieve happiness. 20
A. What makes one person happy may be very different from what makes someone else happy.
B. On the contrary, if you are around people who are happy, their emotional state will be easily passed to you.
C. Being overweight or not eating foods containing nutrition has a negative effect on your mood.
D. These are important questions for anyone who is seeking happiness to ask themselves.
E. Spend a few minutes each day thinking about the things that make you happy.
F. There are some tips in life that lead to happiness.
G. It&s also important to take some time each day to do something nice for yourself.
热点聚焦:
辅导课程推荐
高一英语一对一辅导课程
高一英语寒假辅导课程
高一英语一对一辅导期末冲刺课程
双师课堂高一春季课程:英语
高一英语听说突破提高班
开/闭班时间
冲刺辅导资料
辅导资料导航
四年级辅导
关于学大教育