评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
优等生英语电子版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢The computer game is black and white(改成一般疑问句,并作肯否定回答)Her father is English teacher(同上)His mother is ateacher(同上)The red dictionary is there(对The red dictionary 提问)My jacket is green(同上,对green_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
The computer game is black and white(改成一般疑问句,并作肯否定回答)Her father is English teacher(同上)His mother is ateacher(同上)The red dictionary is there(对The red dictionary 提问)My jacket is green(同上,对green
The computer game is black and white(改成一般疑问句,并作肯否定回答)Her father is English teacher(同上)His mother is ateacher(同上)The red dictionary is there(对The red dictionary 提问)My jacket is green(同上,对green)seve and too is nice(同上)Are orange is orange(同上,对orange)They are nice (否定句)
Is the computer game black and white?Yes,it is./ No,it isn't.Is her father an English teacher?Yes,he is./ No,he isn't.Is her mother a teacher?Yes,she is./ No,she isn'tWhat is there?What colour is your jacket?这两句敲错了吧?They are not nice.I will go to you birthday party.改为否定句 She often stays Shanghai for five days.改为一般疑问句The exchange students will go to England tomorrow.对go to England提问Red is going to see his grandfather this weekend.对see his grandfathe_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I will go to you birthday party.改为否定句 She often stays Shanghai for five days.改为一般疑问句The exchange students will go to England tomorrow.对go to England提问Red is going to see his grandfather this weekend.对see his grandfathe
I will go to you birthday party.改为否定句 She often stays Shanghai for five days.改为一般疑问句The exchange students will go to England tomorrow.对go to England提问Red is going to see his grandfather this weekend.对see his grandfather提问The students learned the group dance on the school playground yesterday afternoon.对on the school playground提问They went to the zoo yesterday.改为否定句
go to your birthday party.Does she often stay Shanghai for five days?What will the exchange students do tomorrow?What is Red going to do this weekend?Where did the students learn the group dance yesterday:?They didn't go to the zoo yesterday.
1.I won't go to your birthday party.2.Does she often stay Shanghai for five days?3.What will
the exchange students
do tomorrow?4.What
is Red going to
do this weekend?5.Where did the students learn the group dance
yesterday afternoon?6.They didn't go
to the zoo yesterday.
答案!I will not go to your birthday party.Does she often stay in Shanghai for five days?What will the exchange students do
tomorrow?What
going to do this weekend? Where did the students learned the group dance yesterday afternoon?They did't
to the zoo yesterday.The coat is red改成否定句和疑问句 He is flying a kite改成否定句和疑问句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
The coat is red改成否定句和疑问句 He is flying a kite改成否定句和疑问句
The coat is red改成否定句和疑问句 He is flying a kite改成否定句和疑问句
The coat isn'Is the coat red?He isn'Is he flying a kite?小学3年级英语,谢谢哦按要求完成句子.1,is the balloon red and white?(将一般疑问句改为肯定句()()()red and white2.they are five yuan(划线提问.()()are they?3,they're tall and pink (改一般疑问_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
小学3年级英语,谢谢哦按要求完成句子.1,is the balloon red and white?(将一般疑问句改为肯定句()()()red and white2.they are five yuan(划线提问.()()are they?3,they're tall and pink (改一般疑问
小学3年级英语,谢谢哦按要求完成句子.1,is the balloon red and white?(将一般疑问句改为肯定句()()()red and white2.they are five yuan(划线提问.()()are they?3,they're tall and pink (改一般疑问句()()tall and pink4.what is it?(复数what()()5,the ladybirds are lovely(划线提问.lovely是划线的.()()the ladybirds?6,do you loke plants?(否定回答(),l ()7,can your mother dance well?(肯定句your ()()dance well8,we are big pigs(单数句()()()big()&&&&&
1.the balloon is2.How much3.Are they4.are them5.How about6.No don't7.mother can8.I am a pig
(1)the ballon is ,(2)how much,(3)Are they,(4)are these ,(5)How are,(6)no i do not, (7)mother can, (8)i am a ,
1,The balloon is red and white.2,how much are they?3.Are they tall and pink?4,What are they?5,How are the ladybirds?6,No,I don't.7,Your mother can dance well.8,Your are big pig.
1.The balloon is red and white.2.How much are they?3.Are they tall and pink?4.What are they?5.How are the ladybirds?6.No,I don't.7.Your mother can dance well.8.I am a big pig.OK了。

我要回帖

更多关于 疑问句 的文章

随机推荐