superman 倪子冈goes to see a doctor : “Less flying…more walking.” 英语四级作文120词

有这四句话写一篇英语作文 (题目seeing a doctor):有这四句话写一篇英语作文 (题目seeing a doctor):1:when and where you saw a doctor last time.2:what disease you hans3:what suggestions you got from the doctors4:hou you factafter you folloued the doctors dieacdions.
允晓雯796gOl
I went to Friendship Hospital to see a doctor last Sunday because I had a bad cold.He looked me over and gave me some medicine.He often asked me to have a good rest and drink more water.I folowed his advice and I soon felt better.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语四级命题作文120词,急求!急求!一共三篇!求助英语高手!第一篇:Do you think that individualism is an incrsing tendency?第二篇:"You can watch cartoons with me, dad, as long as you don't ask me to explain them to you" 第三篇:superman goes to see a doctor : “Less flying…more walking.”
You can watch cartoons with me,dad,as long as you don't ask me to explain them to you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
珠海市2016届高三一学期摸底考试(英语).doc9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
珠海市2016届高三一学期摸底考试(英语)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
珠海市2016届高三第一学期摸底考试英语本试卷共10页,三大题,满分135分,考试用时120分钟注意事项:1.本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分。2.答题前。考生务必将自己姓名、准考证号填写在本试卷相应的位置。3.全部答案在答题卡上完成,答在本试卷上无效。第I卷第一部分阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AToachievefurthereducation,internationalstudentsmusttakeastandardizedtestofEnglish.ThreepopulartestsareTOEFL,TOEIC,andIELTS.Hereareseveralintroductionsforastudentapplyingtoaschooltolearnwhichtesttheprogramrequires.TheTOEICtestsworkplacecommunicationTheTOEICteststartedinthe1970s.TheTOEICisbasedonEnglishusedintheworkplace.Butthetestdoesnotrequireknowledgeofspecialbusinesswords.Thequestionscomefromrealsituationslikeattendingacompanymeeting.ETSsaysthat14,000organizationsin150countriesusetheTOEIC.TheTOEFLtestsEnglishusedintheclassroomThereareseveralversionsoftheTOEFL.StudentstaketheInternet-basedTOEFL,orTOEFLIBT,onacomputer.ManyU.S.universitiesrequiretheTOEFLIBTforinternationalstudentadmissions.AnotherTOEFListhepaper-basedTOEFL,orTOEFLITP.ItispartofETS’sinstitutionaltestingprogram.TOEFLITPisusedwithininstitutionsforthepurposeofplacementortoevaluateprogressofstudents.Itisnotacceptedforentrancetouniversities.ForyoungEnglishlearners,therearetwonewTOEFLtests.TheTOEFLJuniorTestisforyoungpeoplebetween11and15yearsold.AndtheTOEFLPrimaryTestisforthoseovertheageofeight.IELTStestsacademicandgenerallanguageskillsTheIELTShastwoforms.TheListeningandSpeakingsectionsarethesameforbothforms.IntheReadingandWritingsections,however,therearetwodifferenttests.TheAcademicIELTSusestopicsandmaterialscoveredinundergraduate,graduate,orprofessionalprograms.TheGeneralIELTSusestopicsandmaterialfromev
正在加载中,请稍后...2005年12月大学英语四级考试听力真题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2005年12月大学英语四级考试听力真题及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢模拟题作文1-8_百度文库