请教英文高手的意思帮忙看下什么意思?

求高手!帮忙看一下英文~!都是什么意思!在线急等_百度知道
求高手!帮忙看一下英文~!都是什么意思!在线急等
文件夹(lmages)文件夹(others)文件夹(sounds)文件夹(system)文件夹(videos)!!!!请个位大哥!按顺序打好!不然我看不明白的!
声音文件!里面还有两个!!不知道什么意思!文件夹(Digital)!文件夹(simple)
提问者采纳
你那是手机里的吧图片文件夹其它文件夹声音文件夹系统文件夹视频文件夹
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
分别是:图像、其它、声音、系统、视频。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手帮忙翻译下这句话什么意思?_百度知道
英语高手帮忙翻译下这句话什么意思?
She took money from the forest of small hands in exchanging for little boats, plastic dolls, yellow pencils, anything.
还有这个是什么意思?a brown load of bread
我有更好的答案
她从森林的小手里 用小渔船,塑胶娃娃,黄色铅笔和其他任何东西换了钱。
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教英语高手帮忙下。下面试什么意思,可以不用具体翻译,主要是什么意思就可以了,
请教英语高手帮忙下。下面试什么意思,可以不用具体翻译,主要是什么意思就可以了, 10
能具体说更好啊,谢谢
I am Dr. Charles Dada I work with the Telex computer department of the central bank of Nigeria.I took time to study your file and I found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.What you have in your file are mere photocopies.which are not really visible.The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you,instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily,I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay,Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.The only thing needed to release this fund is the Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE(IRS)for clearance of the transfered amount in your account.Once the Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes,the certificate is all that is needed to complete this transaction.The reason for these documents are due to the Terrorist crisis in the world today, the UNO had to monitor and make sure all funds are terrorist free and clarified.Note that the actual funds is valued at $15.5 MILLION USD and the president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiary valued at $10 million usd.Do get in touch with me immediately with my direct number +3 to conclude this final transaction immediately,and also send to me your convenient tel/fax numbers for easy communications
补充:怎么没人翻译啊?晕倒
补充:晕倒,有这么难吗,这篇不知道谁发到我邮箱,我想知道什么意思,我都不懂英语
你不懂英文?那你也和尼日利亚中央银行没什么关系吧?估计这邮件发错了
看了前几句,大概意思是他是尼日利亚中央银行电脑部的,你付了款 但他们没给你退什么钱
的感言:就你回答,就采纳你,付出的报酬
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 高手的意思 的文章

随机推荐