vipabc官网英语怎么样?会为学员量身制定学习计划吗?

学习口语是一个不断积累的过程
-从何处得知-
英语入口网
网易163有道
谷歌/Google
咨询电话:-30
最新信息:
我们的用户说:Great session in this morning. Katie is very nice and gracious consultant. I learnt a lot, thanks.
我们的用户说:Dear barbara,You taught me the preprosition of time,position and place very clear and patient.
我们的用户说:Happy new year! Glad to join your class. Thank you.
我们的用户说:Well done and thank you very much. Happy new year!
我们的用户说:In todays session, I learned a lot of words, knowledge that I never meet.
我们的用户说:Stephanie is a very kind teacher.
我们的用户说:Mary is a nice teacher~
我们的用户说:You are very kind and confiedent for the class,well done.And thanks for the answer to my last question.
我们的用户说:I would thank you for helping to correct my english, it's so kind of you. And thanks again.
我们的用户说:very impressive above the lesson Andrea delivered! hope to see you soon !
我们的用户说:Thanks you to correct my alert notices more precise and clear.
我们的用户说:Peter is a wonderful teacher! He is a very humorous and knowledgeable person.
我们的用户说:Peter is very humorous, which makes attedning his class a total enjoyment.
我们的用户说:I have spend a very wonderful time with u ,thank u!
我们的用户说:You gave us many opportunities and situations to practice our conversational skill in English. Thanks you. Happy New Year.
我们的用户说:Useful to take in the course with the right teacher
我们的用户说:Thank you very much and wish to see you again. Happy new year!
我们的用户说:"Debora is a great teacher because she has more patient,professional,good teaching way for us.
我们的用户说:happy new year.thank you very much.
我们的用户说:This is first time to meet you,you are very nice great teacher,Im enjoy this class today,thank you
我们的用户说:You taught me clearly and gave me many chances to speak English. Thank you
我们的用户说:Thank you Jacqueline, I enjoyed this session and like your style very much.
我们的用户说:Dear teacher: It was really nice to speaking with you! Thank you for teaching patiently and elaborating the meaning of words clearly!
我们的用户说:Thank you Jehu, I enjoyed this session and thanks for your help.
我们的用户说:Nadica Gjosevska is excellent.I enjoyed the mometn at her class.
我们的用户说:I can easily understand the topic that we was learning. thanks~~
我们的用户说:Thanks William helped us to read these paragraphs and finish these questions.
我们的用户说:Its very nice to learn about the ideas on dealing with upset situations.
我们的用户说:Kelly, I really enjoyed the class. Thank you for sharing me useful ideas and good sentences to elaborate in details.
我们的用户说:This is my first time to see the teacher who can speak Japanese so fuluently.
我们的用户说:Thanks, Angelica for your great help!! looking forward to talking you soon
我们的用户说:Tracy Bahris is very profession and patient I enjoy her lesson,
我们的用户说:Hi Angelica, thank you for your patience and passion and have a nice day!
我们的用户说:Todays lesson is very interesting and make me want to go Maine.
我们的用户说:Lance discussed the reverse psychology with us and shared his experiences.
我们的用户说:Liana, you are a very nice teacher,thank you for giving us an interesting lesson
我们的用户说:Hi Tracy, Thanks for choosing the topic and yousr patience while leading the discussion. Thanks.
我们的用户说:David is a very well-trained tutor. He's not only teacheable but pursuadable.
我们的用户说:Thank you Mark,it was a romantic session,because the fall is the most romantic season I think.
我们的用户说:Dear Mr. LaFranca, Thank you for the lesson. I enjoyed your lesson.
我们的用户说:Hi Olga, nice to meet you. This was a hard topic today but I enjoyed this lesson
我们的用户说:Wills teaching style doesnt really suit me, so I would appreciate that you can remove him from my teacher list.
我们的用户说:Perfect experience for me! Roberto has lots of experieces
我们的用户说:It a wonderful session in this morning,thanks.
我们的用户说:I'm very lucky for the one-on-one lesson this early morning. Jasmine is a patient teacher
我们的用户说:I had a lot of time to speaking English and showing my opinions. Thanks~~
我们的用户说:Its my first class in Tutor ABC. I enjoy the whole conversations with William today.
我们的用户说:Thanks to the teacher i learned a lot during this lesson.
我们的用户说:Thank you Mckenzie,I really appreciaet you paied lots of patience for me when I forgot some words and felt nervous
我们的用户说:Paula is great and intelligent.her teaching skills are great
/ 新闻内容
学习口语是一个不断积累的过程
学习口语是一个不断积累的过程
学习英语口语是一个不断学习积累的过程,只有不断的努力学习以及对口语学习技巧的良好运用才能有用一口流利的英语,作为专业英语培训机构VIPABC,我们总结了一些学习英语口语的小方法。
学会两种语言的传译能力,这是衡量口语水平的一个重要标准。因为英语不是我们的母语,我们天生就有自己的母语。很多人都认为学好外语就必须丢掉自己的母语,这是一个误区。
如果已经学会界定,但理解还有偏差,那就要训练How to explain things in different ways(用不同的方式解释同一事物)。
如果一种表达方式令谈话的对方不懂,美国人会寻找另一种表达方式最终让对方明白。因为事物就一个,但表达它的语言符号可能会有很多,这就要多做替换练习。传统的教学方法也做替换练习,但这种替换不是真替换,只是语言层面的替换,而不是思维层面的替换。比如,I love you(我爱你)。按传统教学的替换方法就把you换成her,my mother等,这种替换和小学生练描红没有什么区别。这种替换没有对智力构成挑战,没有启动思维。这种替换句子的基本结构没变,我听不懂I love you,肯定也听不懂I love her。如果替换为I want to kiss you,I want to hug you,I will show my heart to you等,或者给对方讲电影《泰坦尼克》,告诉对方那就是爱。这样一来对方可能就明白了,这才是真正的替换。也就是说用一种不同的方式表达同一个意思,或者一个表达方式对方听不清楚,举一个简单易懂的例子来表达,知道对方明白。
要学习使用重要的美国习语。不容易学、易造成理解困惑的东西就是&习语&。比如北京人说盖了帽了,外国人很难理解,这就是习语。所以和美国人交流时,能适当地运用美国习语,他马上就会觉得很亲切,也很爱和你就叫。那么到底什么才是习语?就是每个单词你都认识,但把它们组合在一起,你就不知道是什么意思了。
姚明的随身英语教练vipabc英语的教学好吗?_百度知道
vipabc英语的教学好吗?
VIPABC是真人在线学习的,在线上课是可以节省你一些时间,但是学习效率就未必理想了。要是真想提高英语,建议你还是找个外教一对一面对面教学。这里推荐速恩英语,也是全外教授课,不过上课时间地点灵活,按次结算课时费很方便。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
ABC先下英语中心是不错.好.的,他们要求我上课时要做到耳听、眼观、嘴动、脑想,你试听下
体验了再决定吧!感觉这个问题不太好说,因为我之前就没有过其他的学习,所以说怎样算是特别的优点呢? 小时在网学习?个人量身制定学习计划?还是外籍教师教学?亦或者是填鸭式教育?应该都算吧。
我也是s.在上面讲过的ABC夫下英语学习
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁买椟还珠,走出学英语的误区
-从何处得知-
英语入口网
网易163有道
谷歌/Google
咨询电话:-30
最新信息:
我们的用户说:Great session in this morning. Katie is very nice and gracious consultant. I learnt a lot, thanks.
我们的用户说:Dear barbara,You taught me the preprosition of time,position and place very clear and patient.
我们的用户说:Happy new year! Glad to join your class. Thank you.
我们的用户说:Well done and thank you very much. Happy new year!
我们的用户说:In todays session, I learned a lot of words, knowledge that I never meet.
我们的用户说:Stephanie is a very kind teacher.
我们的用户说:Mary is a nice teacher~
我们的用户说:You are very kind and confiedent for the class,well done.And thanks for the answer to my last question.
我们的用户说:I would thank you for helping to correct my english, it's so kind of you. And thanks again.
我们的用户说:very impressive above the lesson Andrea delivered! hope to see you soon !
我们的用户说:Thanks you to correct my alert notices more precise and clear.
我们的用户说:Peter is a wonderful teacher! He is a very humorous and knowledgeable person.
我们的用户说:Peter is very humorous, which makes attedning his class a total enjoyment.
我们的用户说:I have spend a very wonderful time with u ,thank u!
我们的用户说:You gave us many opportunities and situations to practice our conversational skill in English. Thanks you. Happy New Year.
我们的用户说:Useful to take in the course with the right teacher
我们的用户说:Thank you very much and wish to see you again. Happy new year!
我们的用户说:"Debora is a great teacher because she has more patient,professional,good teaching way for us.
我们的用户说:happy new year.thank you very much.
我们的用户说:This is first time to meet you,you are very nice great teacher,Im enjoy this class today,thank you
我们的用户说:You taught me clearly and gave me many chances to speak English. Thank you
我们的用户说:Thank you Jacqueline, I enjoyed this session and like your style very much.
我们的用户说:Dear teacher: It was really nice to speaking with you! Thank you for teaching patiently and elaborating the meaning of words clearly!
我们的用户说:Thank you Jehu, I enjoyed this session and thanks for your help.
我们的用户说:Nadica Gjosevska is excellent.I enjoyed the mometn at her class.
我们的用户说:I can easily understand the topic that we was learning. thanks~~
我们的用户说:Thanks William helped us to read these paragraphs and finish these questions.
我们的用户说:Its very nice to learn about the ideas on dealing with upset situations.
我们的用户说:Kelly, I really enjoyed the class. Thank you for sharing me useful ideas and good sentences to elaborate in details.
我们的用户说:This is my first time to see the teacher who can speak Japanese so fuluently.
我们的用户说:Thanks, Angelica for your great help!! looking forward to talking you soon
我们的用户说:Tracy Bahris is very profession and patient I enjoy her lesson,
我们的用户说:Hi Angelica, thank you for your patience and passion and have a nice day!
我们的用户说:Todays lesson is very interesting and make me want to go Maine.
我们的用户说:Lance discussed the reverse psychology with us and shared his experiences.
我们的用户说:Liana, you are a very nice teacher,thank you for giving us an interesting lesson
我们的用户说:Hi Tracy, Thanks for choosing the topic and yousr patience while leading the discussion. Thanks.
我们的用户说:David is a very well-trained tutor. He's not only teacheable but pursuadable.
我们的用户说:Thank you Mark,it was a romantic session,because the fall is the most romantic season I think.
我们的用户说:Dear Mr. LaFranca, Thank you for the lesson. I enjoyed your lesson.
我们的用户说:Hi Olga, nice to meet you. This was a hard topic today but I enjoyed this lesson
我们的用户说:Wills teaching style doesnt really suit me, so I would appreciate that you can remove him from my teacher list.
我们的用户说:Perfect experience for me! Roberto has lots of experieces
我们的用户说:It a wonderful session in this morning,thanks.
我们的用户说:I'm very lucky for the one-on-one lesson this early morning. Jasmine is a patient teacher
我们的用户说:I had a lot of time to speaking English and showing my opinions. Thanks~~
我们的用户说:Its my first class in Tutor ABC. I enjoy the whole conversations with William today.
我们的用户说:Thanks to the teacher i learned a lot during this lesson.
我们的用户说:Thank you Mckenzie,I really appreciaet you paied lots of patience for me when I forgot some words and felt nervous
我们的用户说:Paula is great and intelligent.her teaching skills are great
/ 新闻内容
买椟还珠,走出学英语的误区
买椟还珠,走出学英语的误区
凤凰网 日 &&&首先,在阅读此文之前,请先明确您学习英语的目的。如果,仅仅是为了通过中考、高考、四六级考试,而不是真正的为了去学习一门无比实用的语言,不是为了去收获另一种文化氛围所带来的巨大价值,或是体会它所带来的学习乐趣。那么,花费大量时间和金钱就如同买椟还珠,浪费了学习英语本身的意义。要让的过程变得更加有效而适合自己,就需要选择适合自己的学习方式。
语言需要环境,不要只在学习时间和英语见面
为什么有些人的英语考试成绩并不如你,却能用英语口语和外国人侃侃而谈?为什么明明英语水平差不多,你却觉得学得比别人辛苦?
在日常生活中,如果不是涉及专业词汇,我们之间沟通并不需要太多太复杂的词汇,你也可以用英语交谈、看肥皂剧、或是阅读小文章。只是,就像太阳能电池一样,你要让它晒到足够的时间才能在需要的时候发挥能量,平时把它搁在黑暗的角落里,要用的时候自然会不给力!英语也是一样,光学不练,练了不用,这样学习英语是十分辛苦的。
不要只是在学习的时候才去用英语,不要将英语变成一项必须完成的任务,随时随地为自己创造与外国人说英语、学习英语的机会和环境,这样英语才会提高。24小时自由安排学习时间、与外籍教师畅谈学习,这些看似&不可能&的条件在通过VIPABC学习平台就能全部实现。只要是能上网的地方,就可以在线与全球老外进行实时互动。VIPABC提供英语学习者24小时不间断的学习服务和纯英语的学习环境,不论是清晨六点,中午工作休息时间,还是深夜临睡前,都能与口音纯正的专业外教连线学习,将时间效率运用最大化,
工欲善其事必先利其器,要选择适合自己的英语学习模式
每个人的英语水平都不同,仅仅按照国内现有的考试体系来划分的内容是不够合理的。所以在参加英语培训之前,确定精确的分级与专业的升级制度是十分有必要的,无论是在刚开始,还是在接下来的学习过程中,客观的评测出自己的英语水平非常重要。摆脱了传统的考卷测验评定英语水平,VIPABC采用美国大学的评估方式来评估英语水平和升级标准,并且根据个人需求和爱好,更加科学地制定合适的学习计划。选择适合自己的学习模式,就像拥有了一把合适的、具有针对性的武器,对于英语学习这个敌人的进攻,自然会更加容易的取得胜利。
其实参加VIPABC的学员大多是来自不同行业的白领和商务人士,需要提高和日常口语,并重在实用性,同时要求学习周期短效果显著。学习成效不仅仅和个人的基础水平、语言能力有关,也与职业背景、性格爱好、学习习惯等平时我们认为与英语学习无关的评估项目有关,所以一定要根据这些方面综合考虑,请专业人士为自己量身打造最适合自己的英语学习模式和学习内容。VIPABC不仅为每位学员度身定制学习服务,而且为保证学习效果,每个班级最多也不超过3人。如此专业,VIP式的针对性教学方式才是VIPABC实现学习效果的保障。
一个好汉三个帮,接受正确的引导和实时监督
与过去困扰英语学习者的问题不同,现在英语学习过程中最大的障碍不再是资源的贫乏和信息的不畅。原声电影、美剧更新、或是实时的收听英语广播、看英文频道,在这个互联网时代都是很简单的事情。
这些娱乐活动为英语学习提供了更加轻松有趣的方法。可是,在自我学习中,懒惰的心态无时无刻不在阻碍着英语水平的进步,这些娱乐作为英语学习的辅助,可以提高兴趣。但是,不知不觉的就被情节所吸引,而忘记学习英语,这恐怕也是很多人都会发生的正常现象。对于不再是牙牙学语的幼儿,语言环境已经固定的我们来说,真正的学习过程多少还是会有些辛苦的。
要战胜懒惰,除了要树立一个强大目标不断的激励自己之外,还需要有专业的教师辅导引路。好的老师能寓教于娱乐,在提高英语的同时激发学员对英语学习的兴趣。在VIPABC的课堂上,你不会感到枯燥无聊,多种主题课堂和大会堂紧跟时事,配合个人兴趣爱好及需求的学习内容,幽默风趣的各国外教,将在英语课程中为你带来不同的各国文化知识和生活实用内容。而且每位学员都会有专属客服人员全程追踪辅导,协助解决一切问题,提升学习效果。学习变成享受,加上VIPABC的保驾护航,英语水平自然轻松提高。
综上,也许在多年的英语学习过程中,你已经花费了大把的金钱和宝贵的精力,可是依旧效果平平,至今仍纠结于要找个什么样英语培训机构来升级一下。事实上,在网络时代,在线英语学习没有了车马劳顿,没有刻板的上课时间,在线与全球外教互动,24小时随时随地学习,1-3人的小班型教学,无论从经济角度、实用程度、还是学习效果来看,无疑都是更为理想的选择。电脑如果还是只用于聊天、购物、打游戏,那未免太浪费资源,选择专业的在线英语培训,享受VIP级的学习待遇,马上开始提高自己的英语水平吧。
媒体链接:
姚明的随身英语教练

我要回帖

更多关于 vipabc 的文章

随机推荐