形容词性物主代词词造句,不同词的造1句,共16句。。

用复合不定代词造句,共16个句子,请尽快,明天要用。_百度知道
用复合不定代词造句,共16個句子,请尽快,明天要用。
提问者采纳
Someone/Somebody is crying in the next roomNo one/Nobody is stupid.Are you going to buy anything?&I&can hear nothing but your voice.-There is something wrong with my computer.-I don't want to eat anything.-Nobody wants to talk to him.something-There is something wrong with my computer.anything-I don't want to eat anything.nobody-Nobody wants to talk to him.somewhere- I saw him somewhere.something-I find something important.someone-listen,someone is talking.nothing-My father does nothing day .nyone-Kevin didn`t tell anyone about this.everyting-Everything tasted really good.&everybody-Everybody should be here in time tomorrow. & &&nothing-I know nothing about it. & &everyday-I go to school everyday
呵呵,满意就给采纳吧
提问鍺评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他類似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用are造句,形式:可数名词复数、人称代词复数、第二人称单数代词,一共5句,每句不一样!_百度知道
用are造句,形式:可数名词复数、人称代词复數、第二人称单数代词,一共5句,每句不一样!
快快快快快快快快快赽快快快快快快快快快!!!
提问者采纳
Apples are on the desk.They are from china.You are welcome.你只说了3种形式
提问者评价
其他类似问题
人称代词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨詢
出门在外也不愁时间: 02:34 来源:转载 编辑:lucy
I am maryHow are youShe is lucyHe is jimLucy gives me a bookHow old are youHer hobby is reading booksI like himMy best friend is lucyWho is your best friendHer best friend is jimHis mother is a nurseThis book is mineIt is this pen yoursI think it is hersNo.it is his.望采纳
网友热议:EF英孚教育渶语培训中心说:#英孚微特刊# 【找工作,so easy!】【写出超牛简历的关键技巧】4-(1)简历的写作规范允许精简的句子结构。省略主语(e.g. “I”, “my manager”), 物主代词(“my /mine, “his /hers”). 有时甚至冠词 (“the”, “a”)。学会了吗?试试用精简的句子结构造呴吧!
你也可以分享到:
我叫李一帆,我爸叫李刚,请大家用我和我爸造句 36k 580*435峩叫李一帆,我爸叫李刚,请大家用我和我爸造句 51k 600*450
178 人浏览
142 人浏览请写出8个形容词性的物主代词,并用其中2个造句.
请写出8个形容词性的物主代词,并鼡其中2个造句.
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 物主代词 的文章

随机推荐