Not even a coffee isnot enough storagefor the morning.

Each summer, you hear news about a sports player being rushed to the hospital or passing out because the heat was just too much. If you follow some basic safety tips, you’ll be safe and happy playing outside for years to come.Drinking water is crucial to your health in the heat. This is the first thing that everyone says when it is hot outside. You should not drink soda, coffee, or iced tea when you’re playing outside, and for a few hours after you get inside too.Be sure to take enough breaks to let your body rest. If you feel that your coach don’t let you take enough breaks in the heat, don’t wait until you feel awful to march to the sidelines. Once you feel bad, it’s usually too late. Just be honest with your coach when you need breaks. He’ll understand.When you do have a break, don’t sit in the sun. With the sun beating down on you, you’ll only heat up and sweat more. Try to grab a seat in the shade under a tree, or even better, go indoors for a little while. Cooling yourself down can help you stay active longer.The signs of dehydration(脱水)can be tough to recognize. They include a dry or sticky mouth, dry skin, a headache, and dizziness(头晕). You might not always feel thirsty, so watch out for the signs of dehydration, and get yourself into the shade and get some water before it gets worse.The earlier in the day you start your workout or practice, the cooler it will be. If you can start practice before the sun comes up, you have a few good hours to practice in the cool hours of the morning. Also, the earlier you practice, the earlier you can be done, which gives you some good recovery time when the heat gets bad in the afternoon. If you need more practice time, a good idea is to take a break when the heat is bad and come back to the field later in the evening, when the sun is setting.As long as you pay attention to the above, playing sports safely in the heat isn’t a difficult thing.Title: Some safety tips while playing sports in the heatDrinking water in
time●Drinking water is crucial and necessary when you play outside.●Some drinks are not
小题1:for your body when you’re playing
outside and for a few hours after you get inside.Taking enough
breaks●Breaks can小题2:your body.●Take a rest before it is too late.●Take a break in the shade or go
小题3: to cool yourself down.小题4:dehydration●
小题5: of dehydration: a dry or sticky
mouth, dry skin, a headache and dizziness.●Get into the 小题6: and get some water before it gets
worse.Choosing 小题7:hours
for your practice●Practice before
小题8:, so you can小题9:better in the afternoon.●Do extra exercise in the evening with the sun
小题10:. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Each summer, you hear news about a sports player being rushed to the hospital or passing out because the heat was just too much. If you follow some basic safety tips, you’ll be safe and happy playing outside for years to come.Drinking water is crucial to your health in the heat. This is the first thing that everyone says when it is hot outside. You should not drink soda, coffee, or iced tea when you’re playing outside, and for a few hours after you get inside too.Be sure to take enough breaks to let your body rest. If you feel that your coach don’t let you take enough breaks in the heat, don’t wait until you feel awful to march to the sidelines. Once you feel bad, it’s usually too late. Just be honest with your coach when you need breaks. He’ll understand.When you do have a break, don’t sit in the sun. With the sun beating down on you, you’ll only heat up and sweat more. Try to grab a seat in the shade under a tree, or even better, go indoors for a little while. Cooling yourself down can help you stay active longer.The signs of dehydration(脱水)can be tough to recognize. They include a dry or sticky mouth, dry skin, a headache, and dizziness(头晕). You might not always feel thirsty, so watch out for the signs of dehydration, and get yourself into the shade and get some water before it gets worse.The earlier in the day you start your workout or practice, the cooler it will be. If you can start practice before the sun comes up, you have a few good hours to practice in the cool hours of the morning. Also, the earlier you practice, the earlier you can be done, which gives you some good recovery time when the heat gets bad in the afternoon. If you need more practice time, a good idea is to take a break when the heat is bad and come back to the field later in the evening, when the sun is setting.As long as you pay attention to the above, playing sports safely in the heat isn’t a difficult thing.Title: Some safety tips while playing sports in the heatDrinking water in
time●Drinking water is crucial and necessary when you play outside.●Some drinks are not
breaks●Breaks can小题2:your body.●Take a rest before it is too late.●Take a break in the shade or go
mouth, dry skin, a headache and dizziness.●Get into the 小题6: and get some water before it gets
小题8:, so you can小题9:better in the afternoon.●Do extra exercise in the evening with the sun
小题10:.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:suitable小题2:rest小题3:indoors小题4:Preventing/ Avoiding
小题5:symptoms/ signs小题6:shade小题7:cool小题8:sunnise小题9:recover小题10:setting
试题分析:文章介绍在大热天锻炼的一些健康的建议:如:多喝水,经常休息等。小题1:句意归纳题:从第二段的句子:You should not drink soda, coffee, or iced tea when you’re playing outside, and for a few hours after you get inside too.可知有的饮料是不适合的,填suitable小题2:原词重现:从第三段的句子:Be sure to take enough breaks to let your body rest.可知填rest小题3:原词重现:从第四段的句子:Try to grab a seat in the shade under a tree, or even better, go indoors for a little while. 可知填indoors小题4:段落大意题:这段讲是如何避免/防止脱水,填Preventing/ Avoiding
小题5:原词重现:从第五段的句子:The signs of dehydration(脱水)can be tough to recognize. They include a dry or sticky mouth, dry skin, a headache, and dizziness(头晕).可知指的是脱水的症状或迹象:symptoms/ signs小题6:原词重现:从第五段的句子:get yourself into the shade and get some water before it gets worse.可知填shade小题7:词形转化题:从第六段的句子:The earlier in the day you start your workout or practice, the cooler it will be.可知把cooler改成cool小题8:词义归纳题:从第六段的句子:If you can start practice before the sun comes up, you have a few good hours to practice in the cool hours of the morning.可知是在日出前锻炼,填 sunnise小题9:词形转化题:从第六段的句子:the earlier you practice, the earlier you can be done, which gives you some good recovery time when the heat gets bad in the afternoon可知把recovery改成 recover小题10:原词重现:从第六段的句子:If you need more practice time, a good idea is to take a break when the heat is bad and come back to the field later in the evening, when the sun is setting.可知填 setting

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心& Archive for the 'Coffee' Category
Wednesday, February 8th, 2012 by Tina
142 Addison Rd Marrickville, Sundays…
Another blissful Sunday morning at the Marrickville organic markets. Coffee first, to aid important decision making. The best coffee I’ve tried at the markets so far is from the building on your right as you enter the market from Addison Rd. Note the installation art on the side wall of the building of milk crates, took me a few visits to notice it and that it spelt out a word…
Next pick up Sicilian olives and hummus for casual pizza
dinner with friends, salami and soft French white mould cheese, a small Tuscan kale seedling for never ending batches of minestrone made with veal stock and thick lardons of pancetta.
The lovely Kate, who has moved back home to Orange whom I miss dearly as she’s so entertaining, has a new food blog
If you get sick of walking around, a cup of chai while sitting on woven mats in the sunshine is pretty nice… you can also get a $10 haircut at the stall next door. I haven’t been brave enough to try.
There are both conventional produce and organic stalls, the conventional ones are labelled as such. The advantage of having both is sometimes the organic range is limited and if you have your heart set on cooking a certain something you’re more likely to find it having both options.
The Common Ground bakery always smells good and they have a super juice with more good things in it than you could could think of. They usually sample it so you can try before you buy. They have lots of options for gluten and wheat free eaters. I bought a rice flour banana bread for my sister which she said was great. The also have spelt, rye, wholemeal, with and without nuts and seeds and all slow fermented sourdough (read maximum flavour development). They deal directly with a wheat grower too so their flour is really fresh. I just liked all the info they passed on, it shows how passionate they are about their product. They also had a rice flour lamington, the first of it’s kind I’ve come across, haven’t tried it yet though.
There’s also a Brasserie Bread stall where they try to lure you with delicious brownies and danish pastries. I’m sold on the sour cherry loaf and the quinoa and soy seed loaf if you like seeds. There is also a German bread stall with darker rye loaves, pretzels and tiny chocolate chip buns. I think the chocolate buns are best served toasted with butter, but they’re also good straight from the bag while browsing.
Char kway teow at Jackie M Malaysian
Shopping just about done (and cash nearly depleted) and I settle on nasi lemak and otak otak, D has a lamb wrap from another stall which is a more appropriate portion size than mine, which is enough for two hungry people, so we take the rest home for lunch.
I bought some coffee beans from the fair trade stall and had a delicious coffee at home made from PNG beans. Flavoursome and strong without being too acidic or bitter.
I’ll try and get a picture of the corn fritters next time, they’re my healthy option for when I’ve had an indulgent Saturday night!
Posted in , , , ,
Thursday, September 16th, 2010 by Tina
This is not a comprehensive list, just the start of a list of the best places to get a good coffee in Darwin. The criteria? The coffee should be full of flavour, the milk silky and not burnt. That screeching sound? It sounds bad for a reason. If you can scoop your milk into a meringue shape then it’s over cooked.
My faves? A tie between Ducks Nuts on Mitchell St and Jay’s Coffee cart at various markets and the Nightcliff Jetty. I bought some gorgeous home roasted beans from Jay’s Coffee, some Ethiopian Sidamo and some PNG Purosa, both organic. I’ve been grinding to order at home on my Rocky grinder and my Rancilio Sylvia has been loving it! Thanks
Jay’s Coffee Bar
Great coffee, freshly roasted fairtrade coffee beans and I’ve heard the iced coffee is the best in Darwin.
Rapid Creek Markets (Sundays)
Nightcliff Jetty (Sat and Sun afternoons)
Ducks Nuts Bar Espresso
Mitchell St. You can sit inside Bar Espresso, or choose the lovely verandah outside, same coffee, more atmosphere. But you have to brave the heat. Come on, don’t be soft!
There’s another list here, but I haven’t tried them all. Will have to ask my trusty coffee scout to suss them out:
Posted in , , , ,
Thursday, September 16th, 2010 by Tina
As soon as the balmy sea air at Mindil Beach hit my face, I relaxed. Sustained by treats from the stalls at the Mindil Markets, there was too Indonesian, Thai, Malaysian, and Roadkill stalls all competed for my attention. Do try the Ice Kachang dessert if you can find it.
Enthralled by the hard-to-find-in-Sydney Thai vegetables at Rapid Creek Markets, along with a great selection of meat and other ingredients at the Greenie’s real food store that I visited far too many times than a 10 day trip justifies.
Thai Massage, an Iyengar yoga class outdoors that bordered on Bikram’s style, local Indigenous art and music, the Darwin festival, and my new favourite clothing designer, Gita.
I can’t wait to go back to Darwin, if only to recapture that breezy vibe.
Sunset at Mindil Beach Markets
Even in the dry season, Darwin gives you a nice sweaty glow…
The view from The Wharf, a great place for dinner
Fish & Chips, Laksa and Som Tam at the Wharf
John Butler rocked the Darwin Festival
Deliciously cooling pools at Buley Rockhole
Florence Falls, a deep black pool beneath a waterfall filled with amorous fish
Posted in , , , ,
Friday, September 3rd, 2010 by Tina
Today Phee and I had brekky at Ducks Nuts. They have an espresso bar and a bar & grill. We ate at the bar & grill outside on the deck and watched the world go by. The coffee is excellent, with silky milk and good flavour.
Phee had Eggs Benedict and I had French Toast. I didn’t need lunch after that!
Ducks Nuts
76 Mitchell St Darwin
Posted in , ,
Monday, June 15th, 2009 by Tina
There was a friendly little review in the Telgraph on Sunday:
I have been enjoying my Fridays lately, helping prepare some delicious food (if I do say so myself)
at Ross Dobson’s Cafe at the Cafe at Lewers at the Lewer’s Bequest Gallery on the Nepean River in Emu Plains.
If you are asking where that is and live in Sydney, shame on you. If you are from elsewhere you are forgiven. I feel free to judge as I have lived in both the East and the West of Sydney.
The easiest way to get to the Cafe is to take the M4 from the East (I’m assuming here) and drive West (capitalised to highlight the ‘great divide’), then take the first exit after you cross the tree lined Nepean River bursting with autumnal colours at the moment. The exit is Russell street, then first left at the roundabout, continue until you reach the school, just a few hundred metres, then left after the school and then left onto River Road at the end of the street.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth the trip, consider it a nice diversion on the way up to the Blue Mountains one weekend. For those lucky enough to have fabulous coffee on their doorstep on a Saturday morning, it takes a bit of a nudge to go further than the corner cafe, but do try it. The road toll is claimable and once you’re out of the city you’ll feel the fresh mountain air on your face and wonder why you stayed away so long
Cafe at Lewers is at:
Penrith Regional Gallery & the Lewers Bequest,
86 River Road, Emu Plains
Phone: (02)
Posted in ,
Saturday, March 7th, 2009 by Tina
Last year I got given a Rancilio Silvia coffee machine for my birthday. I did a lot of research online and went shopping around for a while to find a good one but not quite something that you could trade in for a car.
The Rancilio was a compromise, not quite the glossy beast with a double boiler where you can make espresso and steam milk at the same time, cafe style, but also not your run of the mill cheap model which will die in a few years.
Now I don’t own a coffee van (although think this could be a fun job) but somehow got it into my head that we could create a little cafe at a friends house. So we had a big breakfast and I brought Silvia. There are a lot of coffee nerds out there, sorry, I mean experts, maestros. Forgive me. They call ‘her’ ‘Miss Silvia’ and the way they describe her can be rather exciting. See for yourself. Check out Coffee Snobs for some good info and a friendly place to ask those questions you think are silly.
You will get useful answers.
I do not consider myself a coffee expert, just a fan who knows what she likes and is trying to recreate this at home. May I just also add that the person who bought this machine ‘as a present’ has done very well with this proverbial ‘chicken’ as it lays golden cappucinos every morning. Hmmm…
Posted in ,
Monday, July 14th, 2008 by Tina
Sven Kammerzelts’ Caffetteria Karalis is the best place to get a coffee in Ulm, Germany. I may be biased, as my friend and tour guide is friendly with the owner, but there were very few places in Ulm that hit you with the smell of freshly ground coffee as you walked through the door. Sven’s delivered this. This is the first step to enticing you to buy a coffee. It is also rare that the flavour lives up to the aroma, but here the coffee is strong and flavoursome. Sven is generous on the foam compared to Sydney’s generally smooth and creamy milk. Here the milk slightly more whipped, but never burnt. Just voluminous in the cup, which is not a bad thing. Looks a bit retro and definitely needs a spoon.
Posted in ,
Monday, July 14th, 2008 by Tina
Thomas Walter and Malini Christine Ganesan celebrated their wedding in February this year at the delicious Sardinian restaurant Pilu at Freshwater in Sydney. I was lucky enough to be asked if I could make the cake…
The layers are (from top to bottom)
Fruit Cake 6″
Chocolate Buttermilk Cake 9″
Hazelnut Raspberry Cake 12″
All layers are covered in Chocolate Ganache and have a dark chocolate collar, fresh strawberries, blueberries and cherries.
The guests ate the bottom two layers at the wedding, and they finished both layers! That was after dessert…
Hazelnut Raspberry Cake
Made again for Thomas’ 40th birthday party in June. We enjoyed it with an espresso or two, made on a machine borrowed from their good friend Peter.
*Recipe from the Australian Women’s Weekly Website.
The top layer of fruit cake travelled back to Ulm in Germany and was not touched until my visit in June. What a surprise they had waited. It was perfect for eating by then.
*Recipe from Belinda Jeffery’s luscious book ‘Mix and Bake’.
Posted in , ,
Saturday, July 5th, 2008 by Tina
There is something to be said for a good quality jam in a jam donut. Not sickly sweet, just the right amount of tartness…could eat these more often. Dangerous words. Lucky they’re in Bern.
Didn’t actually find a bad espresso in Switzerland. Also from a cafe in Bern. As you can see one can have quite a civilised morning while attempting to soak in some culture.
Even if they are too sweet, they look so good you want more.
P.s. If you don’t understand the reference from the title of the post, look it up.
Posted in ,
Sunday, April 27th, 2008 by Tina
It’s a gorgeous morning to be catching up with friends and a good coffee is all I want, with something tasty to eat a bonus. We are all happy to go to the usual place at the beach but one dissenter craves something new. You can’t say no to that so I look up the opening hours for Allpress and Campos- both closed on Sundays. Then my sister reminds me about Bourke St Bakery, how could I forget, we did a fantastic sourdough bread making course here last year as part of good food month. It was so popular that
it was already booked out the day after Good Living had released the hands on courses for good food month. Luckily they put on an extra course for those of us a bit slow to decide which course to choose!
So to the Alexandria shop we go, on Gardeners Rd. It’s Sunday morning at about 10:30am and I’m expecting a queue, so am surprised to find half of the large wooden communal table free. Perhaps it’s the long weekend, or that it is beautiful weather and everyone’s at the beach, or maybe I’m just used to the tight squeeze at the Crown St shop, but in any case it is nice to have time for a leisurely chat and breakfast before the next lot crowd in around the counter.
Crisp buttery croissants with jam and ricotta, pan au chocolat, rhubard danish and currant studded snails… it’s too hard to choose. The ham and cheese croissants have sold out already so pain au chocolat it is. The filling is nice and moist and makes me wish I’d bought two.
Our coffees arrive and my cappucino is full flavoured but still smooth and creamy. I could have another, but instead I try a sip of my friend’s bottle of Bourke St Bakery’s homemade lemonade from the self service fridge. It is tart, refreshing and delicious. I buy a large bottle of my own along with two slices of pizza to take home: mushroom on one and pancetta, peppers, chilli and ricotta on the other. Ten minutes in the oven at home and they make a satisfying lunch.
Could still squeeze in another pain au chocolat though.
Lamb, Harissa & Almond Sausage Roll
Posted in , ,
You are currently browsing the archives for the Coffee category.
Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 morning coffee 的文章

随机推荐