非常感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天冠军欧洲的五佳扑救五佳进球的背景音乐叫什么名字_百度知道
今天冠军欧洲的五佳扑救五佳进球的背景音乐叫什么名字
提问者采纳
songtaste,com/song/2818746/" target="_blank">http,com/song/2818746/,//www,songtaste,When We Stand Together来自Nickelback<a href="http,//www,
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
when we stand together,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁冠军欧洲五佳球的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
冠军欧洲五佳球的背景音乐是什么?
提问者采纳
Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye 试听:
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我来告诉你吧! 是
50 ways to say goodbye 专辑是
《california 37》 歌词:My heart is paralyzed 我的心脏已经麻痹   My head was oversized 我的头脑已经混乱不堪   I&#39;ll take the high road like I should 早知道我就该走捷径   You said it&#39;s meant to be 你曾说这命中注定   That it&#39;s not you, it&#39;s me 错误全在我 而与你无关    You&#39;re leaving now for my own good 分手倒是为我着想   That&#39;s cool, but if my friends ask where you are I&#39;m gonna say 这样是很潇洒 但若我的朋友问及你的去处 我会这么说   She went down in an airplane 她乘的飞机坠毁了   Fried getting suntan 晒太阳浴时被烤焦了    Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand 坠入装满泥沙的水泥搅拌机里   Help me, help me, I&#39;m no good at goodbyes! 帮帮我 帮帮我 我从来都不擅长分手   She met a shark under water 她在水里碰到了鲨鱼   Fell and no one caught her 落水了却无人能救她一命   I returned everything I ever bought her 我退掉了我买给她的所有纪念   Help me, help me, I&#39;m all out of lies 帮帮我 帮帮我 我已经编不出谎言    And ways to say you died 无法想出你的死因   My pride still feels the sting 我的自尊仍然感受着那种刺痛   You were my everything 你曾是我的一切   Some day I&#39;ll find a love like yours (a love like yours) 总有一天我会找到像你一样的佳人    She&#39;ll think I&#39;m Superman 也许她会觉得我是她的超人   Not super mini van 而不是小面包车   How could you leave on Yom Kippur? 你怎么能在赎罪日上离我而去   That&#39;s cool, but if my friends ask where you are I&#39;m gonna say 这样是很潇洒 但若我的朋友问及你的去处 我会这么说   She was caught in a mudslide 她被泥石流埋实了   Eaten by a lion 被狮子吞了   Got run over by a crappy purple Scion 被一辆破紫塞恩车撞飞了   Help me, help me, I&#39;m no good at goodbyes! 帮帮我 帮帮我 我从来不擅长分手   She got lost in the desert 她在沙漠里迷失了方向   Drown in a hot tub 泡热水澡时溺死了   Danced to death at an east side night club 在东区夜店跳到心力衰竭而死   Help me, help me, I&#39;m all out of lies 帮帮我 帮帮我 我已编不出谎言   And ways to say you died 无法想出更多你的死因   I wanna live a thousand lives with you 我想和你过一辈子 今生今世永不分离   I wanna be the one you&#39;re dying to Love... 我想要成为你宁死都爱着的人   But you don&#39;t want to 可是你却不愿意   That&#39;s cool, but if my friends ask where you are I&#39;m gonna say 这样是很潇洒 但若我的朋友问及你的去处 我会这么说   That&#39;s cool, but if my friends ask where you are I&#39;m gonna say 这样是很潇洒 但若我的朋友问及你的去处 我会这么说    She went down in an airplane 她乘的飞机坠毁了   Fried getting suntan 晒太阳浴时被烤焦了    Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand 坠入装满泥沙的水泥搅拌机里   Help me, help me, I&#39;m no good at goodbyes! 帮帮我 帮帮我 我从来都不擅长分手   She met a shark under water 她在水里碰到了鲨鱼   Fell and no one caught her 落水了却无人能救她一命   I returned everything I ever bought her 我退掉了我买给她的所有纪念   Help me, help me, I&#39;m all out of lies 帮帮我 帮帮我 我已经编不出谎言    She was caught in a mudslide 她被泥石流埋实了   Eaten by a lion 被狮子吞了   Got run over by a crappy purple Scion 被一辆破紫塞恩车撞飞了   Help me, help me, I&#39;m no good at goodbyes! 帮帮我 帮帮我 我从来不擅长分手   She got lost in the desert 她在沙漠里迷失了方向   Drown in a hot tub 泡热水澡时溺死了   Danced to death at an east side night club 在东区夜店跳到心力衰竭而死   Help me, help me, I&#39;m all out of lies 帮帮我 帮帮我 我已编不出谎言   And ways to say you died 无法想出更多你的死因
Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye 不错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 爱情保卫战20141022 的文章

随机推荐