every moment you talk with him, he always the him 自购used bi

【名师猜题】2017届高三英语收官冲刺教学质量检测10概要1doc下载_爱问共享资料
【名师猜题】2017届高三英语收官冲刺教学质量检测10概要1.doc
【名师猜题】2017届高三英语收官冲刺教学质量检测10概要1.doc
【名师猜题】2017届高三英语收官冲刺教学质量检测10概要1.…
简介:本文档为《【名师猜题】2017届高三英语收官冲刺教学质量检测10概要1doc》,可适用于小学教育领域,主题内容包含【名师猜题】届高三英语收官冲刺教学质量检测概要届高三英语教学质量检测第二部分阅读理解第一节ASignsofaglobaleconomicrecove符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:books.shushengbar.com
You are here:
/ 长相思 Eternally Yearning For You (Lost You Forever) – 桐华 (OE)
Life is the encounter and separation, is the starting time and oblivion, but there are always things that once happened, will leave traces, and always have a person, once appeared, will not be forgettable.
The fated meeting at the town of Qing Shui
has changed the destiny of everyone, even change the destiny of Da Huang. The desire for a little warmth, a little of company, at some point decided a shattered heart. It is similar to a cup of poisoned wine, when it gets to the throat, it becomes sweet, melting hearts broken bone, and until it reaches the heart and lungs, no medicine can cure. The poison is discovered
paralyzing the heart and lungs. Only the smile of one’s beloved can eliminate it.
it can’t, the only thing left is the engraving of missing. It won’t stop even after death.
If everything is destined, when Xiao Yao and Du Shan Jing meet, they are fated to be parted one day, fated they cannot love, and also cannot forget. Although they can’t hold on to one another, at least to make themselves be unforgettable, bury everything deeply inside the heart. That gentle imprint will forever be indelible.
“Eternally Yearning For You” is the next part in the series of Shan Jing Hai Ji (The Book of Mountain and Sea) after . The story will be about the life of Xiao Yao, daughter of Chi You and A’Heng. Xiao Yao was first introduced as Mun Xiao Lu in the book.
[Ebook , , ] []
[] [Tr??ng t??ng t? , ]
Posted in , , ,开放英语2期末备考模拟题1doc下载_爱问共享资料
开放英语2期末备考模拟题1.doc
开放英语2期末备考模拟题1.doc
开放英语2期末备考模拟题1.doc
简介:本文档为《开放英语2期末备考模拟题1doc》,可适用于企业制度领域,主题内容包含开放英语期末备考模拟题第一部分交际用语(共计分每小题分)题:阅读下面的小对话从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项并在答题纸上写出所选符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:简单翻译_百度知道
1.我过去常常去操场踢足球。
2.这张彩色纸可以用来制作一个小玩具。
3.他已经习惯我跟他说话的方式了。
4.她一到就请打电话告诉我。
5.我很想知道你到底什么意思。
6.Advertisement is an important tool for sellers.
7.This shop has many choice of ...
He gets used to the way I speak to him.4.Please call me as soon as she arrived.5.I want to know what you meant on earth:1.我有许多好朋友,比如说露西和麦克.另外.be used to do sth 被用于做某事(被动语态)3,前三句翻译有关语法.6.广告对于销售者是个重要的工具.7.在这家商店有很多鞋可以选择.8.我们仍然可以从广告中得到一些有价值的信息1.I used to play football on the playground.2.This colourful paper can be used to make a small toy.get&#47.used to do sth 过去常常做某事2.他看了一回那个漂亮的手表,然后离开了.10.9.3
采纳率:40%
比如露西、麦克。8. The color paper can be used to be made a small toy。该商店出售各种鞋子.2。我有很多好朋友。时至今日我们还可以从广告中获取有价值的信息.6.4.3. I am really wondering what your meaning is.5。他盯着那块漂亮的手表几秒钟后就离开了。10. He is used to my way of talking to him. Call me the moment she arrives。9. 广告是商家的一种重要手段。71. I used to play soccer on the playground
1. I have often out to the playground and play football. 2. Color this paper can be used to produce a small toy. 3. He has been my habit to speak with him the way. 4. She called to please tell me. 5. I would like to know what you mean in the end6.advertisement是一个重要工具,卖方. 7.this店有许多选择的鞋. 8.there ' re仍有一些有价值的资料,我们能够在广告中. 9.he ' d观看那美丽观看了几秒钟后离去. 消费有很多好朋友,比如lucy ,麦克.
1.I used to go to drill ground to kick football. 2.This colorful paper can be used to create a small toy. 3.He has already made it a rule the way that I talk with him. 4.She pleases while arriving to make a phone call to tell me. 5.I want to know very much you exactly and what mean.6.广告是卖方的一个重要的工具。 7.这一家商店有鞋子的许多选择。 8. 我们能进入广告的仍然一些有价值的数据。 9. ,他有看然后被留下的数秒的那只美丽的手表。 10.我举例来说有许多好朋友露西,麦可。
1.I used to play football on the playgroud.2.This colour paper can make a small toy.3.Don't Know. ~ Terribly Sorry~~~4.Please call me as soon as she comes.5.I really want to know what you mean.6.广告对于销售方而言是一件很重要的工具。7.这家店里有许多可供选择的鞋子。8.我们仍然可以从这个广告中获取一些有价值的信息。9.他在观察了那个美观的表几秒钟后离开了。10.我有许多好朋友,比如露西、麦克。顺便说一句:楼上那位仁兄,不懂英语就不要误导别人吗!
1.i used to play football on the ground2.this colore paper can be used to make small toy3.he is used to the way i talk to him4.call me when she arrives5.i wanna know what did u mean6.对销售人员来说,广告是个很重要的工具。7.这家商店卖的鞋款式很多。8.从广告中我们仍然可以获得有价值的信息。9.他看着那块好看的手表有一会,然后转身离开。10.我有许多好朋友,比如路西,麦克。句子主要考used to / be used to的用法
used to + do:&过去常常&表示过去习惯性的动作或状态,但如今已不存在。
be used to + doing: 对……已感到习惯,或&习惯于&,to是介词,后需加名词或动名词。
be used to do :被动语态,后接动词原型
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。B Brian liked jogging . He jogged in Central Park every morning. He always took a five-dollar bi——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
B Brian liked jogging . He jogged in Central Park every morning. He always took a five-dollar bill with him in his top pocket. He jogged into the park and went to the shop by the lake. He always bought himself a coffee and a hamburger. One day he jogged into the park and another jogger knocked into him. For a few moments he didn't think about it, and then he suddenly thought, &Hey! This man might be a pickpocket!& He felt for his five-dollar bill in his pocket. It wasn't there! The other man had taken it! He thought, &There is too much crimein New York! I always say honest people must fight crime!& The man was only 30 meters ahead. Brian ran after him, hit him on the shoulder, and said,& Give me the money!& The man said, &OK! Just stay cool! Take it easy! Take it easy!& Then the man gave Brian a five-dollar bill. Then the man ran away as fast as he could! Brian felt really good and ran to the shop. He had fought crime. He had got his money back again. He bought himself a coffee and two hamburgers. Then he ran home. His wife was waiting. She was shaking her head. &Oh dear! Oh dear!& she said. &You've had a bad morning, haven't you?& &No! Why? I've had a very good morning!& he said. &Really?& she said.& But you left your five-dollar bill on the table!& 48. When Brian went for jogging, he always . A. fought crime in the park B. took a five-dollar bill with him C. run after the young man D. talked his with friend for a while 49. Brian ran after the man because . A. the man was a friend of his B. the man didn’t say sorry to him C. he thought the man stole his money D. he thought they were running the same way 50. The man ran away as fast as he could because . A. he was in a hurry to go to work B. he didn’t hear Brian talking to him C. he didn’t have enough money for Brian D. he was afraid Brian might run after him again 51. Brian felt very good for . A. he could go to the shop now B. he had two doughnuts that morning C. he thought he had fought crime and won D. he could run faster than the second jogger 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&&Yesterday I was shoppingfor a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university, wasready to go together with me.& As I pushed the baskettowards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had, thinking I might go tothe Express Line(快速通道)where the sign said“Ten items or less”.& I started to go to thatline and my son said,“Mon, you have twelve items!”I said,“You know, but they’re close.” He said,“Whyare you in such a hurry to get home? You should go to the Regular Line becauseyou have over ten items.”& Knowing he was right. Iagreed and then pushed the basket to the next line. So I was waiting for myturn there and I was just removing my items from the basket to pay for themwhen a young man came up behind me in line with two items.& I just left the ExpressLine because I had too many and now I really wanted to get finished. Again, myson came up.“Mom, he has only two items andthe Express Line is very long now. Won’t you justlet him go first?”I agreed, and the young mansmiled widely and thanked me several times.& It felt good to be with myson and have him remind me not to live a hurried life. Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.1. The writer ________ when she was pushingthe basket towards the register.& A. lost something shelikedbest&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. found her favourite item& C. checked herhandbag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. counted the items she had2.The writer went to the Regular Line because_______.& A. she had 2 items&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. she had 12 items& C. she was in a hurry togethome&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. she wanted to wait for her son3.Of the following, which order is rightaccording to the story?& ①prepareto remove the items from the basket& ②letthe young man behind go first& ③walktowards the Express Line& ④returnto the Regular Line& A.②①④③      B.④②③①     C.③④①②      D.①③④②4. If you pay for your items at the ExpressLine,_____.& A. you need to help others& B. you must wait for along time& C. you can get finishedmore quickly& D. you should buy morethan ten items5.What did the writer learn from her son thatday?& A. Enjoy your life and bekind.& B. Don’t buy too many at a time.& C. Try to be friendly toyour family.&D. Never waste time waiting in line.&
Onceupon a time, there lived a rich man. He had a servant (仆人). He and the servant(仆人) loved wine and good food very much. Each time the rich man left hishome, the servant would drink the wine and eat up all the nice food in thehouse. The rich man knew what his servant did, but he had never caught hisservant doing that. &&&&&&Onemorning, when he left home, he said to the servant, “Here are two bottles ofpoison (毒药)and some nice food in the house. You must take good care of them.” With thesewords, he went out. &&&&&&Butthe servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue. After the rich man wasaway from his home, he enjoyed a nice meal. Because he drank too much, he wasdrunk and fell to the ground. When the rich man came back, he couldn’t find hisfood and his wine. He became very angry. He woke the servant up. But theservant told his story very well. He said a cat had eaten up everything. He wasafraid to be punished, so he drank the poison to kill himself. 1.In the story, _______ liked wineand good food very much.A. therich man   B.the servant  &&&&&&& &C.both A and B   D. neither A and B 2..The rich man knew that it was_______ that drank the wine and ate up all the nice food.&&&& &A.the cat      B.himself     C. nobody      D.the servant &&&&&&  3..The rich told the servant that there was poison in the twobottles, because ________. &&&&&&&&&&&A. there was in fact poison in the bottles&&& B. didnot want the servant to drink his wine&&&&&&&&&&&C. he wanted to kill the cat&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. hewanted to kill the servant4.In fact, _______ ate all the nice food and drank the wine.&&&&&&&&&&A. the servant   B. cat   C. the rich man   D. nobody5.From the story, we know that the servant is very _______.&&&&&&&&&&A. lazy   B.bad   C. clever   D. kind&&&
People sometimes like to read stories of dogs verymuch. They think that dogs are much cleverer than cats, sheep, cows or otheranimals in their homes. One of mybest friends, Bob, has a dog named Jack. Every Sunday afternoon, Bob and Jackhave a walk in the park nearby. Jack likes these walks very much. One Sundayafternoon, I stayed in Bob’s home for a long time and we talked happily. Soonit was time for them to take a walk in the park. Jack was worried about it. Hewalked around the room several times and then sat down in front of me andlooked at me. But I still paid no attention (注意) tohim. I went on talking with my friend. At last, Jack could not wait any longer.He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down in frontof me again. But this time, he held my hat in his mouth. Suddenly, I understoodwhat Jack meant.1.How many people are there in thisstory?&&&& ______.A.One &&&&&&&&&&& B.Two   &&&&&&& C.Three&&&&&&&&&&& D.Four2.Jack____________.A.is one of mybest friendsB.enjoyswalking in the park C.has many goodfriendsD.enjoys talksin the room3.Jack was worried because______________.A.he wanted toeat somethingB.it was Sundayafternoon againC.he was notfeeling wellD.he wanted hismaster (主人) to take him for a walk4.Jack took my hat in his mouth to showthat__________.A.I shouldleave the house at onceB.he liked myhat very muchC.he was hungryand he tried to eat itD.he wanted tohave a rest&
Once upon a time, there lived a rich man. He had aservant (仆人). He and the servant loved wine and goodfood very much. Each time the ri the servant would drinkthe wine and eat up all the nice food in the house. The rich man knew what hisservant did, but he had never caught his servant doing that.   One morning,when he left home, he said to the servant, “Here are two bottles of poison (毒药) and some nice food in the house. You must take careof them.” With these words, he went out.   But theservant knew that what the rich man had said was untrue. After the rich man wasaway from his home, he enjoyed a nice meal. Because he drank too much, he wasdrunk and fell to the ground. When the rich man came back, he couldn’t find hisfood and his wine. He became very angry. He woke the servant up. But theservant told his story very well. He said a cat had eaten up everything. He wasafraid to be punished(惩罚), so he drank the poison to kill himself. 1.In the story, _______ liked wine and good food verymuch. &&& A. the rich man   B. the servant   C. both Aand B   D. neither A and B 2.The rich man knew that it was _______ that drank thewine and ate up all the nice food. A. the cat      B. himself    &&& C.nobody     D. the servant 3.The rich told the servant that there was poison inthe two bottles, because_______.A. there was in face poison in the bottlesB. he did not want the servant to drink his wineC. he wanted to kill the catD. he wanted to kill the servant4.In fact, _______ate all the nice food and drank thewine.A. the servant&& B. cat&& C. therich man&& D. nobody5.From the story, we know that the servant is very_______.A. lazy&& B. bad&& C.clever&& D. kind&
&A man bought a donkey at the market one dayand took him home. Now the man owned several donkeys already and he knew eachone’s character very well. One of the donkeys was very strong and brave. Anotheralways wanted to make people happy by working quickly but soon got tired. Onedonkey was very lazy. He hated going to work in the morning and he did aslittle as he&&&&&& possibly could all day long. Whenthe other animals were being loaded up(装载), he always tried to be the last so that he would get the lightestload.&&&&&&& The man ledthe new donkey into the yard. For a moment the new donkey stood sniffing(闻,嗅) at his new friends. Then, withouthesitation, he came up to the lazy donkey and began eating comfortably athis side.&&&&&&& Though it waslate in the day, the man immediately led the new donkey out of the yard,straight back to the market.&&&&&& “You can’t havegiven him a fair trial yet,” said the seller, “It is only ten minutes since youbought him.”&&&&&& “I don’t need totry him any more,” replied the man, “I know just what he is like from thefriend he chose for himself. Take him away and give me my money back. I can dowithout donkeys like him.”1.Why did the man buy a new donkey in the market?A. Because he liked it.B. Because he knew the donkey very well.C. Because he needed another donkey to helphim with his work.D. Because the new donkey wasn’t lazy at all.2.The man led the new donkey to the yard in order to_______.A. see if he islazy&&&&&&&&&& B. let him choose a new friend&& C. let the new donkey eatsomething&&&& D. let him work3.What’s the meaning of the underline phrase “without hesitation” ?A.没有吃饭&&&&&& B.未经许可&&&&&&C.毫不犹豫地& D. 很不乐意地4.How did the man know the character of the new donkey?A. By letting himwork&&&&&&& B. By watching how he chose his new friendC. By leading him to the yard&& D. by pleasing people5.What’s the best title of the story?A. How To BuyDonkeys&&&&&&& B. The Owner and The DonkeysC. The lazyDonkey&&&&&&&&&&&D.&& The Man and The Donkey&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 moment.js 的文章

随机推荐