billy boydis (close) restaurant to my home,but it is

Kendall Jenner reveals Caitlyn 'still lets the children call her Dad' | Daily Mail Online
Kendall Jenner heads to her favourite restaurant as it is revealed Caitlyn 'still lets the children call her Dad'
01:02 GMT, 5 June 2015
13:02 GMT, 5 June 2015
There is a lot going on in Kendall Jenner's life at the moment.But the 19-year-old star managed to steal away some me time on Thursday, heading to her favourite restaurant in Beverly Hills, California.The reality star was spotted enjoying a quiet casual lunch at Sugarfish - a Kardashian/Jenner sushi staple.Scroll down for video
Rare break: Kendall Jenner star managed to steal away some me time on Thursday, heading to her favourite restaurant in Beverly Hills, California
With her parent Caitlyn Jenner making her full transition, the model flying all over the world for recent fashion shows and the star and her sister Kylie launching their Top Shop collaboration the day before, no doubt Kendall has had little time just to herself.So with a rare hour to spare, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star enjoyed a sushi snack with friend Hailey Baldwin.After a day of red carpet glamour for her Top Shop launch, Kendall took things down a notch stepping out in a casual and comfy ensemble.
Fav spot: The star was spotted enjoying a quiet casual lunch at Sugarfish - a Kardashian/Jenner sushi staple
Kendall Jenner might have a lot going on in her life right now, but her style is always in the bag – be it day or night!
And it’s all thanks to a little clever accessorising most of the time. With her vast collection of designer handbags, Kendall can take any dayti even if it’s a simple hooded jacket and leggings she’s wearing.
A high fashion accessory such as this will give your outfit the boost it needs, from a casual daytime look to a fancy dinner out. Balenciaga’s cult studded creation has a legion of celebrity followers from every other member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan to Vanessa Hudgens and Nicole Richie, so you won’t be lagging in the style stakes when you invest in this bad boy.
And the great news? You can buy it now with a so what are you waiting for? If you’re not keen on splashing out, simply take a peek at the stylish slouchy totes in the style edit below from the likes of Asos to River Island.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT FOR LESS
For her lunch, the catwalk star threw on a pair of tight black full length leggings with a fitted tank, zip up hooded sweatshirt and white sneakers.Not keeping with her simple theme, the model ported a Balenciaga City Bag and wore a pair Victoria Beckham sunglasses.Lunch pal Hailey also dressed casually wearing a pair of Nike sweats with a grey cropped tank and a leather jacket.
Table for two: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star enjoyed a sushi snack with friend Hailey Baldwin
Keeping it casual: For her lunch, the catwalk star threw on a pair of tight black full length leggings with a fitted tank, zip up hooded sweatshirt and white sneakersArriving separately to Kendall, the 18-year-old had obviously done some shopping beforehand as she was carrying a Barney's bag and a bag full of juices from Kreation.The quick lunch cost Kendall more than some sushi however, as when she got back at her car she had been given a parking ticket.A cameraman who had been trying to chat to the star helped out and grabbed the ticket off her windshield.
Undercover beauty: The 19-year-old wore a pair of Victoria Beckham reflective aviator sunglasses
Designer addition: Not keeping with her simple theme, the model ported a Balenciaga City Bag
In a hurry: Kendall dashed into the restaurant for the low-key mealNo doubt having a chance to catch up with her friend was a welcome distraction to Kendall, who has been very busy of late and has also been dealing with the emotion of supporting Caitlyn's gender transition.While the 19-year-old has been very supportive,
magazine revealed all Caitlyn's children are still coming to terms with their parent's decision to make a full gender transition.A source told the magazine that Caitlyn is trying to make things as easy as possible for the children including Kendall and Kylie as well as the Kardashians Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Robert and older Jenner children Cassandra, Burt, Brandon and Brody.
Expensive snack: The quick lunch cost Kendall more than some sushi however, as when she got back at her car she had been given a parking ticket
Sporty chic: Lunch pal Hailey also dressed casually wearing a pair of Nike sweats with a grey cropped tank and a leather jacket
Busy day: Arriving separately to Kendall, the 18-year-old had obviously done some shopping beforehand as she was carrying a Barney's bag and a bag full of juices from KreationThe source told People: '[Caitlyn] spoke to each of the kids separately and told them to take their time in getting used to this.'She would prefer not to be called ''Bruce,'' but told the kids that they could still call her ''Dad,'' at least for now.'Caitlyn has been really understanding that it doesn't come naturally for anyone. No one expects this change to happen overnight. If one of the boys slips up, it's not a big deal.'
Time out: No doubt having a chance to catch up with her friend was a welcome distraction to Kendall, who has been busy of late and has also been dealing with the emotion of supporting Caitlyn's gender transition
Making it easier: A source says Caitlyn Jenner has told her children they can still call her 'Dad'Meanwhile Caitlyn's name could replace that of former self Bruce in the US Olympics Hall of Fame. The 65-year-old was originally inducted in 1986 thanks to her decathlon gold medal win at the 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal, Canada. US Olympic Committee spokesperson Patrick Sandusky has since told that Bruce's name can be replaced with Caitlyn - but only if the former athlete submits a formal request.
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your messageMy name is Lisa.I have a bird.She is white.So I call her Xiaobai.Xiaobai is only two years old.She’s not big.But she is beautiful and clever.She can speak. One day I go shopping with my sister Gina and Xiaobai.At Green Clothes Store Gina sees a red skirt and says, “Look! Lisa! That red skirt is very beautiful.” Xiaobai answers her instead of (代替) me, “No.I think you look nice in that green skirt.” Gina says, “OK.I listen to you.” Then she asks the shop assistant, “How much is the green one?” The shop assistant looks at Xiaobai, opens her mouth (嘴) but says nothing.At last she says to Gina, “I never see a bird that can speak these words.It’s great! You can take this green skirt.Oh, you don’t need to pay for(付钱) it.” Gina is very happy.She asks me and my bird to have a big lunch in Leo’s Restaurant and then we go home.【小题1】Xiaobai is ______.A.Lisa’s sisterB.Lisa’s cousinC.a birdD.a dog【小题2】Lisa is Gina’s ______.A.auntB.friendC.motherD.sister【小题3】Gina likes the ______.A.white T-shirtB.red skirtC.green skirtD.red sweater【小题4】Gina and Lisa go shopping ______.A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.in the eveningD.all day【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Xiaobai is beautiful and clever.B.The shop assistant is surprised at Xiaobai’s words.C.Lisa pays for Gina’s clothes.D.Gina and Lisa have lunch at a restaurant. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:My name is Lisa.I have a bird.She is white.So I call her Xiaobai.Xiaobai is only two years old.She’s not big.But she is beautiful and clever.She can speak. One day I go shopping with my sister Gina and Xiaobai.At Green Clothes Store Gina sees a red skirt and says, “Look! Lisa! That red skirt is very beautiful.” Xiaobai answers her instead of (代替) me, “No.I think you look nice in that green skirt.” Gina says, “OK.I listen to you.” Then she asks the shop assistant, “How much is the green one?” The shop assistant looks at Xiaobai, opens her mouth (嘴) but says nothing.At last she says to Gina, “I never see a bird that can speak these words.It’s great! You can take this green skirt.Oh, you don’t need to pay for(付钱) it.” Gina is very happy.She asks me and my bird to have a big lunch in Leo’s Restaurant and then we go home.【小题1】Xiaobai is ______.A.Lisa’s sisterB.Lisa’s cousinC.a birdD.a dog【小题2】Lisa is Gina’s ______.A.auntB.friendC.motherD.sister【小题3】Gina likes the ______.A.white T-shirtB.red skirtC.green skirtD.red sweater【小题4】Gina and Lisa go shopping ______.A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.in the eveningD.all day【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Xiaobai is beautiful and clever.B.The shop assistant is surprised at Xiaobai’s words.C.Lisa pays for Gina’s clothes.D.Gina and Lisa have lunch at a restaurant.My name is Lisa.I have a bird.She is white.So I call her Xiaobai.Xiaobai is only two years old.She’s not big.But she is beautiful and clever.She can speak. One day I go shopping with my sister Gina and Xiaobai.At Green Clothes Store Gina sees a red skirt and says, “Look! Lisa! That red skirt is very beautiful.” Xiaobai answers her instead of (代替) me, “No.I think you look nice in that green skirt.” Gina says, “OK.I listen to you.” Then she asks the shop assistant, “How much is the green one?” The shop assistant looks at Xiaobai, opens her mouth (嘴) but says nothing.At last she says to Gina, “I never see a bird that can speak these words.It’s great! You can take this green skirt.Oh, you don’t need to pay for(付钱) it.” Gina is very happy.She asks me and my bird to have a big lunch in Leo’s Restaurant and then we go home.【小题1】Xiaobai is ______.A.Lisa’s sisterB.Lisa’s cousinC.a birdD.a dog【小题2】Lisa is Gina’s ______.A.auntB.friendC.motherD.sister【小题3】Gina likes the ______.A.white T-shirtB.red skirtC.green skirtD.red sweater【小题4】Gina and Lisa go shopping ______.A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.in the eveningD.all day【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Xiaobai is beautiful and clever.B.The shop assistant is surprised at Xiaobai’s words.C.Lisa pays for Gina’s clothes.D.Gina and Lisa have lunch at a restaurant.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】C解析试题分析:这篇短文讲了我和妹妹去购物的一个故事,因为我们会说话的小鸟,结果老板免费给了我们一件裙子。【小题1】根据.So I call her Xiaobai.及上文描述可知选C。【小题2】根据I go shopping with my sister Gina可知选D。【小题3】根据“Look! Lisa! That red skirt is very beautiful.”可知选B。【小题4】根据to have a big lunch in Leo’s Restaurant他们去吃饭,可知他们是上午去的,故选A。【小题5】根据You can take this green skirt.Oh, you don’t need to pay for(付钱) it.”可知选出C与原文描述不一致。考点:关于一次购物的记述文点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文中中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 billy elliot 的文章

随机推荐