8三年级下册作文英语典中典p27作文

人教版七年级下册英语第五单元section A 4 作文怎么写
msjy哦是0165
根本没有这道题目啊!也不说清楚是书本还是什么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
七年级下册英语第五单元27页的4 作文怎么写
扫描下载二维码新目标九年级《配套练习册》unit4作文今天下午放学太急了,落下了《练习册》.跪求练习册P27作文题目要求.人教版的
Dear Mary If I were you,I would try to do to communicate with others .If you think you should listen to your mother .You shouldn't let now own continues 、Why not try to communicate with them Actually,you can like them.You'd better do what .You need to do is to let oneself confidence .So,don't worry.All right,you can still like before .Yours,Zhang Ming,亲爱的Mary如果我是你,我就试着去和别人交流.如果你认为你应该听你的母亲.那你不该让现在的自己继续这样下去,为什么不试着去和他们交流呢?其实,你可以做得更好.你需要做的就是,努力让自己增强信心,所以,不要担心了.一切都会好的,你仍然可以像以前一样开朗.张明
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我写一篇英语作文,与鲁教版英语书七年级下册P27 3A一样 (以下是3A的部分 及要求)快You are never too young to start doing things. For example,_____你也可以写never too to study/to learn/was unclever——————你还可以举出许多要求:90词以上,至少包含两个方面,有至少两个名人事例.
字母墉綎噊幕
Survey ReportI did a survey of “why we study” and this is what I learned.You can look at the chart.NameReasonLi HaoFind a good job and make more moneyLiu WeihaoCultivate my tasteMs GaoLet the future be brighterHu YizhiStudy the way to study betterZhang JiayuMake more money and make our life betterWang YilinMake the world betterWang YisenMake our life betterShang QinghuaMake the dream become true,construct our country,and climb the peak of scienceYang ZhenyaMake more moneyLi JinFind a good jobI asked many students,but most their answers were “make more money”,so I only chose only a few students’ answers.“Why We Study” Survey ReportI did a survey of “why we study” and this is what I learned.I asked many students,but most their answers were “make more money”,so I only chose only a few students’ answers.Li Hao and Li Jin said “I’m going tofind a good job and make more money.” Zhang Jiayu and Wang Yisen said “I’m going to study hard to make our life better.” Liu Weihao’s answer was interesting.He said “I’m going to cultivate my taste.” I don’t know why he says that.Ms Gao and Hu Yizhi’s answers were good.Ms Gao said“You study is going to let the future be brighter.”Hu Yizhi said “We study is going to study the way to study better.” But Shang Qinghua’s answer is the best I think.She said “Make the dream become true,construct our country,and climb the peak of science.”Different people have different opinion.But I think there are 2 points.1.Study the way to study better,and use the way to major in what subject you like best.2.Make the dream become true,construct our country,and climb the peak of science.I don’t think money is important.So,if you want to let the future be brighter,study now.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新人教版八年级下册英语27页3a翻译
怪叔叔猐s2栠
P27 3a 译文(基本意思),仅供参考.亲爱的亨特先生:我的问题是我不能与家人和睦相处.与父母之间的关系很紧张.他们经常打架,我真的不喜欢他们这样.这是他们唯一的交流方式.我不知道该对他们说什么.每当他们争吵时,就像一片巨大的黑云悬在我们家的上空.我的哥哥对待我也不好.他总是不让我看我最喜欢看到电视访谈节目.而他愿看什么都行直到深夜.我认为这不公平.我在家总是感到孤独和紧张.这事正常吗?我该怎么办?忧愁的十三------------------------------------------------------------------亲爱的忧愁的十三:你这样的年龄承受这些,真不容易.你有这些感情是正常的.为什么你不把这些感情和家人交流呢?假如你的父母遇见麻烦,你应该提供帮助.或许你应该多做一些家务活,以便他们有更多的时间交流.其二,为什么你不坐下来与你的哥哥交流?你应该向他解释你不反对他一直看电视,他也应该让你看看你最喜欢看到电视节目.我希望你们今后自己心里感受会更好些.罗伯特.亨特
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的亨特先生:
我的问题是我不能与家人和睦相处。我和家人之间的关系很紧张。父母经常打架,但是我真的不喜欢他们这样。这是他们唯一的交流方式。我不知道应不应该该对他们说些什么。每当他们争吵时,就像一片巨大的乌云悬在我们家的上空。我的哥哥对待我也不好。他总是不让我看我最喜欢看到电视节目。而直到深夜,他愿看什么都行。我认为这不公平。我在家总是感到孤独和紧张。这事正常吗?我该怎么办?<b...
扫描下载二维码七年级上册英语典中点答案配人教的p27~p28
何,我07年时就是做那个《dianzhongdian》当时没好好做,抄答案,英语学习很差,上课好好听讲,背单词,初中的内容其实都很简单。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级下册语文作文 的文章

随机推荐