日本女装品牌排行榜beautiful people女装在哪购买

Released in 2011.
Follow-up to top ten single ‘’ and the third single to be taken from fourth studio album ‘’, ‘Beautiful People’ saw
team up with Italian electro-house DJ . The track peaked at No.4 in the UK chart in May 2011, becoming Brown’s fifth UK top ten hit as lead artist.
Listening Trend
94,111listeners all time
561,543scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="1,543
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="9
is listening to
Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere I goEverywhere that I've been, the only thing I see isIs beautiful people, beautiful peopleBeautiful people, beautiful people
Scrobbler for iOS
A new iOS music player that helps you rediscover the music you own.
Find out more
Leave a comment.
Can I throw full across the room
Muito boa!
love this song man
?This is a great dance track? Chris sounds great on this one....if only he could follow his own advice in this song and be beautiful on the inside?
This is only amazing because Benassi produced it. (19) Exactly!
Great job Benny for making this hit!
Thanks &pharaoh531& You're one of those &Beautiful People& ~~~Love It!
The way he's dancing in the car is the same
way I dance
when I hear music like this, Ohhh how beautiful,
Toooooooo NICETY!
one of his best songs ever &3
love jst how he did he thing on this track he hit everyone in there damn head that hate on him yea,yea
i hate that i love this song
This song transcends him. The sheen and environment of this tune is bigger than him. I listen to it because of that.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name 10 times 2. say your mom's name 5 times 3. say your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this to 4 other songs. if you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 SONGS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORK
This is only amazing because Benassi produced it. (18)
This is only amazing because Benassi produced it. (17)
i love chris brown. #teambreezy
Okay people, we get it. Hop off Benassi's jock for a moment.
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top ListenerBeautiful People秋冬外套显大气&&&&&&&&& 亮丽的,拉链的款式休闲时尚。配上同样是蓝色系的海岛风情手拿包,打造冬日度假风。相关专题: ...提示:支持键盘“& &”键翻页论坛推荐
热门精选网友关注热点[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]Beautiful People 2013春夏男装系列时尚秀
导读:Beautiful People是来自日本的时尚服装品牌,由曾是COMME DES GARCONS的合作者之一的设计师Hidenori KUMAKIRI(熊切秀典)创立。日前Beautiful People在东京时装周带来其2013春夏产品走秀。除了基础色系的黑、白、棕色,亦有带有春夏清新感的水粉、天蓝、明黄色系。
  Beautiful People是来自日本的时装品牌,由曾是COMME DES GARCONS的合作者之一的设计师Hidenori KUMAKIRI(熊切秀典)创立。Beautiful People 2013春夏男装系列时尚秀  日前Beautiful People在东京时装周带来其2013春夏产品走秀。除了基础色系的黑、白、棕色,亦有带有春夏清新感的水粉、天蓝、明黄色系。Beautiful People 2013春夏男装系列时尚秀  不管是花朵图案还是特殊设计的图纹,印花元素贯穿系列始终,为整体造型带来新鲜和轻松的时尚趣味。在高雅的格调中展示出精致而不平庸的时尚态度,谱写出Beautiful People创意而不浮夸的设计理念。Beautiful People 2013春夏男装系列时尚秀
来源:&<&&&编辑:&
上一篇:下一篇:
?&?&?&?&?&
您的姓名:*必填
手机/电话:*必填 填写正确的手机或固定电话
您的邮箱:
省份城市:
请选择省份
请选择城市
详细地址:
留言内容:
中国品牌服装网版权与免责声明:
本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点,本网不承担稿件侵权行为连带责任。
不良/侵权内容联系电话:0
1性感内衣品牌小妇人发布2015春夏新品系列时2345678910
热点图片推荐
最新加入品牌
Copyright&2003- 深圳市明日网络科技有限公司版权所有 本站网络实名:中国品牌服装网
《中华人民共和国增值电信业务经营许可证》粤B2-号
为了您的权益不受侵害,中国品牌服装网提醒您在咨询企业品牌时, 请认真考察欲加盟代理经销企业的资信度!
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,选择"扫一扫",立刻分享到微信Beautiful People秋冬装外套显高搭 的相关文章推荐_亲贝网
旗下网站:
& Beautiful People秋冬装外套显高搭 的相关文章推荐
导语:这阵子看了不少东京时装週的品牌发表,在多个充满前卫创意的风格中,一个飘着淡淡英伦风味的品牌吸引了我的目光,那个品牌正是beautifulpeople。没有为视觉添上过多的衝击,只用一贯的实穿主义带出时装的经典玩味,在品牌的Pre-Fall2012系列作品中,也可见到同样的悠扬步伐。浓郁的度假气氛,朦胧的復古色彩与印花溢出,衬着一旁晒着温暖阳光的椰子树,眼睛不禁微微的瞇起,尽情享受于这舒服又惬意的氛围底下。藏蓝色西装藏...

我要回帖

更多关于 日本女装品牌排行榜 的文章

随机推荐