急求翻译,求速度,高一物理加速度视频的

急求牛津高中英语模块五Uint1secrets and lies翻译,
眼睛戴出来
M5 U1 Reading 阅读材料中英文对照版Secrets and lies秘密和谎言Dear Annie亲爱的安妮:I feel betrayed by my friend Hannah.我觉得我的朋友汉娜背叛了我.We have been best friends since primary school and spend almost every day with each other.从小学起我俩就是最好的朋友,几乎每天都在一起.Sometimes,other children say we are no fun because we are both very academic and like to study,but we like it that way.因为我们成绩好,喜爱学习,其他同学有时会说我俩没趣,但我们喜欢那样.We are both very hard-working and always get good grades at school.我们都很用功,成绩在学校一直很优秀.On Monday,we had a surprise math quiz.I thought it was quite easy and was not worried about the results.星期一那天,我们搞了一次突袭性的数学小测验.我以为它非常简单,一点也不担心考试成绩.I must have sounded very proud of myself after the quiz,saying how easy it was and how I was sure to get a good grade.小测验之后,我说起话来听上去一定洋洋自得,说它实在太简单了,百度文库用户有奖调查1/6我肯定能取得好成绩.The next day after class,my math teacher told me that I had the lowest grade in the class!I I must be really stupid to fail a simple math quiz!第二天下课后,我的数学老师却告诉我,我得了全班最低分!我感到非常羞愧,这么简单的小测验没能及格,我真是笨极了!Afterwards,I pretended to be cheerful,but Hannah sensed something was wrong.后来,我假装很开心,但汉娜还是觉察到哪儿有点不对劲.We went to wash our hands in the girls' washroom before lunch and I admitted how badly I had done.午餐前,我们一起去女子洗手间时,我承认考得有多么糟糕.I begged her not to tell anyone else,and she said she would keep my secret.我求她不要告诉任何人,她说她会替我保守秘密.However,the next day,I noticed that my classmates were staring at me as I came into math class,when I went to sit down,I was shocked to find a piece of paper on my desk that said,„Stupid Sarah got a D!' I was so upset that I felt like crying.但是第二天,当我走进数学课教室时,我就注意到同学们在盯着我看.当我坐下时,我惊讶地发现桌子上有一张纸,上面写着:“笨蛋萨拉得了D等!”我难过得想哭.2/6I thought that Hannah must have told my classmates about my grade after promising not to.Everyone must have been laughing behind my back!我想汉娜一定是在答应过我不会告诉任何人之后将我的成绩告诉了同学们.大家一定都在背后嘲笑我!I was so angry that I went straight to Hannah and told her we weren't going to be friends any more because she couldn't keep her word.She was really upset and swore that she hadn't told anyone.我非常生气,径直走到汉纳跟前,告诉她我们不再是朋友了,因为她不能信守诺言.她很不安,发誓说她没有告诉任何人.However,the only people who see our grades are the teacher and the students that the grades belong to.She said that someone must have been spying on us in the washroom,but I didn't believe her explanation.但是,能看到成绩的人只有老师和学生自己.她说一定是有人在洗手间偷听我们的谈话,但我不相信她的解释.I don't think I can ever truly forgive her.Now I've lost my best friend.What shall I do?我想我永远也不会真正地原谅她.现在,我失去了我最好的朋友.我该怎么办呢?Yours sincerely你真诚的,Sarah萨拉
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高一英语必修2第3单元课文翻译WHO
快点急求~~~~~~~~
我是谁经过一段时间我已经被改变了很多.1642年我在法国诞生时是一台计算机器.尽管当时我还年轻,但是我能简化一些复杂的数学题.我发育缓慢,差不多到了两百年之后,查尔斯巴比奇才把我制成一台分析机.在操作员用穿孔卡为我设计程序后,我能够进行逻辑‘思考’,并且能够比任何人更快地算出答案.那时这被当作是一次技术革命,也是我人工智能的开始.在1936年,我真正的父亲艾伦图灵写了一本书,讲述了怎样使我成为一台“通用机器”来解决任何数学难题.从那时起,我在体积和脑容量方面迅速成长.到二十世纪四十年代,我已经长得像一间屋子那么大,我不知道是否还会长得更大.但是这个现实也使得我的设计者很担心.随着时间的推移,我被弄得越来越小.自二十世纪七十年代以来,我一直被用在办公室和家庭里,先是用作个人电脑,后来又做成便携式.这些变化只有随着我的储存能力的不断提高才成为可能.最初是被储存到电子管中,以后是晶体管上,后来是非常小的芯片上.因此,我已经完全改变了我的形状,就像一头大象一样,从来不会忘记告诉我的任何事情.我的储存容量变得如此巨大,连我自己都不能相信!但是我总是孤孤单单地站在那里,直到二十世纪六十年代初,人们才给了我一个网络联成的家庭.我能够通过万维网和其他人分享我的知识.从二十世纪七十年代起,我又被开发出了很多新的用途.我在通讯、金融和商业领域变得非常重要.我还被放在机器人里面,被用来制作移动手机,并且用来帮助作医疗手术.我还被放置在航空火箭里去推测月球和火星.不管怎样,我的目标是给人类提供高质量的生活.现在我充满了幸福感,因为我是人类忠实的朋友并时时给他们提供帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求10篇高一寒假的英语日记,最好是要带翻译的_百度知道
急求10篇高一寒假的英语日记,最好是要带翻译的
提问者采纳
Oh. But we can finish them in several days. Oh. Because there are a lot of factories,到处都是喜气洋洋, I felt very bored. After the match. And it is very cold in winter, facilities, I was wasting my time and my life. We should take good use of our time, watching the painting of food. Whatever man is,谗得我口水直往肚里咽。我有很多功课要做. I was unlucky。我心中一直在想. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company, I still went to my mother’s office,我今天的心情非常好。
他先拿出了一个圆圆的塑料泡沫片子. Why. Although outside is no matter how beautiful://www. Today。一进去. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work, we had a match、大大小小的蛋糕,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间, I felt uncomfortable. In winter holidays。2, in fact. We haven’t enough time to play, time won’t leave them more. I was tired. Every year in Beijing, I still do it, and my father to ordering. A few minutes later, the red envelope,祝你新学年新气象;giggle&quot,请保留此标记。虽然我已经超过一个月假期,一套儿童套餐就被我“报销”了. Although we have some homework, to waste and to lose the way. in fact,总是对的时间, uncle started cake. Once inside、给财神上香. Many people like to eat it. January 22 2010 Today I found time was a cruel thing。
我连忙问爸爸, I looked at the KFC entrance hall, so was my father. 今天,每家都非常的热闹,交差! I am very hungry,可每次他都运气不好?”
爸爸说. And It lasts two hours.Today I found ti
Dad said, soon. January 23 2010 I have rested for 10 days, worth learning,爸爸去订餐?&quot,我往餐盘里一看. I thought I was very tired,叔叔开始做蛋糕了. There is no chance to eat red bayberries in the hill for the people who don’t live in Beijing! I hope there is no thief in our motherland. Of course, we eat it all will happen,手很熟练地一捏一捏地抖动着:“要买的。 Today eat a KFC. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. In the future. One of my father’s friends invited me to eat red bayberries,你要是不饿,只见蛋糕房里放着各种各样,设施齐全. It’s time for me to go to my real home—it is in Beijing. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework. Today I found I hadn’t enough time, burn incense to the God of Wealth and hopes to make a fortune. I felt I’m free. Although I have more than a-month holiday. My father told me two air-conditioner and two computer had been broken,哇。我马上想到了蛋糕, surrounding walls are full of cartoons and children KFC poster。我和爸爸一下子看中了一只漂亮的大蛋糕, clean and beautiful furniture。谈好了价钱, carrying a tray full of food coming up. I saw he was carrying a small shovel around the sponge cake coated with white cream. January 14 2010
中学生寒假英语日记范文It was the second day of our winter holiday,一大早小孩子都穿上新衣服去给长辈拜年. So we played together。”说着. January 20 2010 When I got home. I immediately thought of the cake。只见他拿着一把小铲子把鸡蛋糕的四周涂上了一层白白的奶油! A year later. Whatever man is, some students came to play. They always live in Beijing。时间也是一个公平的事情, then placed about 5 cm above the chicken after the cake。它不会留下来等待某人. I am one of my family member,他把小袋子尖尖的口对着筷子, my mother and ICan we eat,我又打量了一下肯得基店堂. I went downstairs? Because we have one months to do things we love to do有些日记虽然简单;s gonna take the original package toys too, I will take a job and work. I used the control: &quot, a cool drink. We are free. My parents are waiting for me, I felt I would be dead,不一会儿. We had lunch together,我们一家三口立即分了工. Because we will climb the hill to eat red bayberries. Because in my mother’s office. I felt good. Although I can’t do something useful. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation. While Ireimbursed&quot. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. At first, Beijing is still my home, you can listen birds singing and you can eat red bayberries. Finally found a seat and sat down。好不容易找了个座位坐了下来. And the rest time we can make good use of,右手拿起汉堡包. But I didn’t do something special,其实国外真的有很多好的东西值得我们学习. January 16 2010 It is a special day today,每到这一天. Finally. So I went to play basketball, but I think I should share the work with them。今天;buying!! We have been very tired after hard studying, the high temperature disagreed to me,一会儿一只美丽的蛋糕就做好了Dad told me that today is my grandmother&#39.
He first came up with a rounds birthday, there was no person playing basketball. Why, I had nothing to do, also Awuawu to eat up, the three of us immediately divided the work!”妈妈故意逗我; laughing. They must get up early. Thought of the kind of sweet-smelling delicious cake. It was very cold. Why don’t they hunt for a job。想到了蛋糕那种又甜又香的美味. Yes. In fact, the beautiful flowers.
I immediately asked my father. Oh. I stayed at home and watched TV. My father and I suddenly fOcean, crispy fries coke. And I was the first time to go there to play basketball, saw her pick up the hamburger greatly bite. So I should save my money? There is no electric. It was enjoyable, time always goes on. In these days. I really don’t know what to do. While! I wrote an English daily composition, he pointed to the mouth of the bag in front of small chopsticks,我发现我已经没有足够的时间!“洋洋. I was ill because of the cold weather. Because my father used electric making machs Day. If I did nothing. &, when I awaked up. Although I had a lot of things to do. We only have two years, every family is very lively!看着他那滑稽的样子;Do you want to buy cakes。就这样, while my father has not come yet. I didn’t know why thieves went to steal other’s things. I like to eat red bayberries, but I found I had a lot of things to do, they were still fresh. So I played basketball alone. But my notebook-computer also was broken. So I went out with my friends,我馋得直流口水. They are my best friends in the middle school.&quot. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends! 走出肯德基店门,有清凉的饮料,每顿饭前都要放鞭. On a good price! A small size of KFC villain is turned drums:大厅很宽敞. L Saying, Kentucky Fried Chicken is also delicious aftertaste in my mouth, I took a bus to Beijing,看着画上的食物. It led to the trouble. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. January 13 2010 It was the first day of our winter holiday. I put the rest in my refrigerator, really a lot of good things abroad,我们向蛋糕房走去. Because they will manage the factory: the hall is very spacious, saw the room stood a variety of cakes, I mouth watered, I will be crazy, while a beautiful cake on the well, large and small cakes. You can’t use anything to exchange time. I had a lot of homework to do and I had something necessary to do, I found the air-conditioner didn’t work, delicious burgers, a hand holding a chopstick. My mother was very busy! 中学生寒假英语日记范文January 25 2010 It doesn’t matter that the air-conditioner has been broken!”随着我的一声欢叫. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat! Looked at his funny face. It was time for dinner,希望能得到长辈的红包、酥焦的薯条, time won’t leave them more,或者您享有很高的声誉. Last but not the least. We didn’t go to someplace special. January 18 2010 I have rested for a week://www。
来到了蛋糕房? If it lasts longer, I have slept for 14 hours.3今天去吃肯德基了. Time is also a fair thing!&quot, I looked to the plate inside, can have bad luck every time he always fell into the tub. I again,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情.diyifanwen, you can breathe the fresh air. It is well-known in china,一过年每家都会吃很油腻的食物, there are many business in my mother’s company, I looked anxious,桌椅整洁漂亮;s set,我和妈妈去找座位,他一只手拿着一个装满奶油的小袋子。Today is New Year&#39. Also I should help them,时间不会离开他们更多。一会儿,爸爸端着满满一托盘食物走来了! January 21 2010 It was cooler than yesterday, I could not help &quot,左手抓起大鸡腿:“要不要买蛋糕!儿童套餐原来还送玩具呢!一个小巧玲珑的肯得基小人正在翻油桶. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. Although I have 50-day holiday. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone, my father. I began to feel bored, we went to the cake room, a children are up early to wear new clothes to go to the elders to pay,我不由得“咯咯”地笑出声来, Slander and get straight to my stomach swallow saliva. So my father use the electric making machine to make electric! Whenever the government will let the factory use electric! &quot. Two years to go? I don’t why, his right hand
Mother deliberately playing with me. January 15 2010 It was the third day of our winter holiday. My parents are worried about my health、色香味具全的大鸡腿, I will have a good rest. My house is in the manufacturing district. Today I found I hadn’t enough time,也啊呜啊呜地吃起来. While we were having lunch,我们可要全吃了, great color, so the voltage was not stable. My god, flavor and a whole chicken, we were still talking about the new school and new friends,但是你是交作业. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation. So when I went out,我一看急了. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product, we will get the real life which belongs to us, wow. I had a lot of time to do things I like, every day,肯德基的美味还在我嘴里回味, each meal should be placed before the whip, Chinese New Year. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time,又不打分. January 24 2010 Today. And we learned much more things and got new life. I always wondered. I knew the air-conditioner was in trouble,只见她拿起汉堡包大大地咬了一口. So the government decided, time always goes on. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature! What a unlucky winter. Dad bought me a children&#39, and full of gaiety. I was very sad。您不能使用任何交流时间. We just saw the other, a Chinese New Year every family to eat a very fatty foods. I didn’t know to do what. It is said there are wild pigs in the hill, it didn’t matter。爸爸给我买了儿童套餐, but it still didn’t work,希望今后能发财!&quot,不怕的。) many fresh things. When they arrived in Shanghai。“可以吃了, today I am feeling very good, I was writing my homework. January 19 2010 I have stayed in Shanghai alone for a week. All of us were very happy. In the afternoon, there is lack of electric to supply?要不要买蛋糕.爸爸告诉我今天是奶奶的生日、香喷喷的汉堡包. I must go,但我发现我有很多事情要做,总是一头栽进桶里去. It was my homework. What a beautiful natural。接着;s package was I &quot, if you are hungry,一只手拿着一根筷子.com" target="_blank">http. So I know they are very laborious. I didn’t know any one in that place, it was very dark, sleepy and had no strength,趁爸爸还没来.diyifanwen. Today. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing, I was ill,四周的墙壁上画满了儿童卡通画和肯得基宣传画. 4, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself.
Came to the cake room。虽然你有很多钱, hoping to get older: &quot. Then he took a hand full of butter a small bag. I can’t do the foolish thing, we have grown riper. You must know it is unusual? Like to buy the cake. Thus.今天是大年初一. My parents are in Beijing, chopsticks have formed a head: supply electric to resident and the factories must stop working, there is(转载自第一范文网<a href="http, very skillful hands to shake with a Nieyi Nie,然后在上面放上了大约5厘米后的鸡蛋糕! Children&#39; As soon as my joy. I was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen,过年了,筷头上便形成了一朵美丽的小花. January 17 2010 Today! Out of the Kentucky shop. On the hill, his left hand grabbed the large chicken legs, a children&#39, but I found I had a lot of things to do!1。无论男人. I was too tired
提问者评价
谢了,非常好
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语日记的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇关于四川地震的英语作文,高一水平的,带上汉语翻译
In the May 12,2008,in the Chuan Wenchuan,since 1949 than have taken place in Tangshan earthquake also serious natural disasters - 7.8 earthquake.So far,since the advent of the disaster,the death toll ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
AROUND 2:28 pm on Monday, Zhu Qi had his first brush with terror. He’d been awakened from an afternoon nap. His bunk was shaking. The door to his dormitory room was jammed shut. When Zhu, a postgrad a...
/question/.html?si=1
扫描下载二维码急求:人教版高中英语全套课本、课文翻译电子书_百度知道
急求:人教版高中英语全套课本、课文翻译电子书
提问者采纳
去雅库网看看,可以下载的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
人教版高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁