&去掉were,we和exchange是主动关系
&such改成so,so that是引导目的状语从句,“为了”
&gladly改成glad,be动词后面是形容词做表语
考点:考查短文改错
点评:考查考生对全文的理解和在上下文中运用语法的能力和上下文串联的理解力。特别是名词的单复数,形容词副词的变化和固定搭配。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:人教社新课程2003年审核高二上册练习 人教社新课程2003年审核
I can't swim because I have a strong fear of water. look back at my childhood experience, I think
that three reason might explain the fear. The first
reason is that I was not allowed to go near the water.
When I was a child, for my mother had unreasonable
fear of it. So, even as a child I was taught see the
water as something danger. Second, my eyes
became bad ones when I was five. lf I took off my
glasses in the water, I couldn't see anything, but this
increased my fear. The worst part of your experience
is that as a child often I see a neighbor drown. Since
then I have been more frightened.
来源:设计必修1英语(人教版) 人教版
I have two foreign friends,Kari and Vance,they
1.________
come from the USA.Now they are teaching English
2.________
in the university in Nanjing.Last year they paid a
3.________
visit to our school.I never met any foreigners
4.________
before and wanted very much know how I was
5.________
getting on with my spoken English,because I went
6.________
over to talk with them.All of them were surprised a
7.________
school student could speak English and suggested to
8.________
taking a photo together.Since then we become good
9.________
friends and now write English letter to each other often.
10.________
来源:大纲版2012届高三上学期单元测试(3)英语试题
I often quarrel about my mother over whether I can
1.________
watch TV after school.She holds view that senior three
2.________
students have to make fully use of every minute to work
3.________
hard at their lessons.It seems to me that once I am allowed
4.________
to do that, I'll unable to control myself and forget all about
5.________
my study.She also thinks it is bad for my eye.But I really
6.________
can't accept her ideas.In my opinion, watch TV can set
7.________
my mind at rest after a day's hard work.Besides, it is
8.________
important for us to know what had happened at home and
9.________
at abroad.Thus, we shouldn't be forbidden to watch TV.
10.________
I've really got to do something to lose weight because
I'm getting much too fat. I wasn't worried about it until I go
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1._________
to see the doctor. He told me that I'd probably had a heart
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2._________
attack while I started eating less. When you're on a diet you
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3._________
have to stop eat too much even though you are always hungry.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4._________
They may be very hard to do and you certainly need a lot
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5._________
of will-power to succeed. So I will stay on a health farm for a
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6._________
month I won't be able to eat much and so I'li have to stick
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7._________
to my diet. I'll also do plenty of exercise, which won't give
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8._________
me any harm too. Both the diet and the exercise will
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&9._________
help me to lose weight and feel more better.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10._________
来源:2012年北师大版高中英语选修一Unit14练习卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
I have a good friend whose name is Liu Mei.
She is our& 61.& _________
monitor and one of he excellent student in
our class.&&&&&&&& 62.& _________
Though she is clever, but she works very
hard. We have a &&&&63. _________
lot on common and have a lot to talk about.
One evening she&& 64._________
told me that something happened when her
parents was out.&& 65. _________
She was doing her homework one Sunday
morning while&&&&& 66._________
she smelt something burning. She stopped
look out&&&&&&&& 67.& _________
of the window and found a cloud of smoke
coming out&&&&&& 68._________
of her neighbor’s house. She called 119
immediate. Ten &&&&&79._________
minutes later, the firemen came and put out
fire. Her neighbor& 70. _________
was very thankful for her help.【高考】英语知识点:英语语法倒装句精讲与精析_沈阳新东方吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:689贴子:
【高考】英语知识点:英语语法倒装句精讲与精析收藏
(一)精讲  倒装是中学英语不可缺少的语言点之一,也是高考考查的重要内容。先看以下句子:  1.A.. The teacher came in. 正常语序  B. In came the teacher. 倒装语序(全部倒装)  2.A.I have never seen a film so moving before. 正常语序  B. Never before have I seen a film so moving 倒装语序(部分倒装)  3.A. She is a nice girl. 正常语序  B. Is she a nice girl? 倒装语序(部分倒装)  以下就此做总结:通常英语句子的主语是在谓语动词之前,这种语序称为自然语序;反之,如果谓语动词在主语前,这种语序就称为倒装语序。倒装语序又分为部分倒装(即把谓语动词的一部分即助动词或情态动词移至主语前面)和全部倒装(即把整个谓语动词置于主语之前)。单个的be动词只用全部倒装。强调性倒装和以so, neither, nor开头的句子是高考例题的热点。  (一)倒装的目的:  (1)语法结构的需要:通常疑问句、there be 结构等需要用倒装句。例如:  There is a bridge across the river. 河上有座桥。Where are you going? 你上哪去?  (2)语法修饰的需要:倒装句可以起强调作用,加强语气。例如:  Up went the model plane. 那架航模飞机飞起来了。(强调状语)  Never have I been late for school this term. So early did he come to school that no other students came.  (二)倒装的使用情况:  1、在 “there be” 结构里,there是引导词,主语在be后。e.g. There is a box on the table.  2、在疑问句中。e.g. Is she singing in the classroom? What does your mother do?  3、为了表达生动,有时在句首有 here, there, out, in, up, down, off, away 等表示地点,方位的副词时(主语必须是名词),句子要全部倒装即完全倒装。注:人称代词不倒装  e.g. There goes the bell. Here is an apple for you. There she comes.  Away hurried the boy. Out rushed the girl. Up jumped the cat and caught the mouse.  The door opened and there entered an old man .  看谁选得快:  At the gate _____ a soldier _____ uniform.  A. lying, in B. lain, worn C. laid, dressing D. lay, in  2. Look! There _____ the bus!  A. will come B. comes C. has come D. is coming  3. There _____ .  A. come they B. they come C. they are coming D. they will come  4. _____ the plane.  A. Flew down B. Down flew C. Down was flying D. Down fly  (DBBB)  4、重复倒装句型,用在以so, nor, neither开头,表示谓语所述的情况也适用于另一个人或一事物的肯定或否定句中。so用于肯定句,表示“也一样”、“也这样”;nor, neither用于否定句,表示“同样也不,也不这样”(部分倒装)。  e.g. I am watching TV. So is she. My parents didn’t watch TV last night. Neither (Nor) did I.  当前面的句子中主语、谓语或肯否定形式不同时, 则用so it is with….句型来表示。  Tom likes singing, but he doesn’t like dancing. So it is with Mary.  Tom is clever and he studies hard. So it is with Mary.  看谁选得快:  1.I like sports and _____ my brother.  A. so does B. so is C. so can D. so likes  2. Helen doesn’t like milk and _____.  A. so I don’t B. so don’t I C. either I do D. neither do I  3. – Did you enjoy that trip? -- I’m afraid not. And _____  my brother don’t either B. my classmates don’t too  C. neither do my classmates D. neither did my classmates  4. – John won first prize in the contest. -- _____.  A. so he did B. so did he C. so he did too D. so did he, too  5.After that we never saw her again, nor _____ from her.  A. did we hear B.we heard C.had we heard D.we have heard  6. – Do you know Jim quarrelled with his brother? -- I don’t know, _____.  Nor don’t I care B. nor do I care C. I don’t care either D. I don’t care also  (ADDAAB)5、直接引语的全部或一部分放在句首时,主句中的主谓也常直接倒装。(完全倒装)但要注意:  主语是代词时,不用倒装。  e.g. “Where are you going?” he asked. “Very well,” said the French student. “Bring me two eggs and a cup of tea, please.” said he.  6、在以never, little, hardly, not only, few, not, seldom, nowhere等否定副词开头的句子中,采用部分倒装。如不放在句首就不要倒装。e.g. Little did he say at the meeting.Never shall I forget the day when I joined the Army. 比较:I shall never forget the day when I joined the Army.  7、用于以only所修饰的副词、介词短语或状语从句的句子中,将相应的助动词放到主语之前。注:only 修饰主语时即only后的词组不是状语,不需倒装. e.g.Only he can do this work.  e.g. Only when the war was over in 1918 was he able to get happily back to wrk.  Only in this way can we learn English well.  8、 在虚拟结构中,条件从句的谓语含有were, had 和should这三个词是,可省去if,将这些词移至主语之前。(部分倒装)  e.g. Had I time (= If I had time), I would go and help you.  Were I you (= If I were you), I would go abroad.  Should he come (=If he should come), tell him to ring me up.  9、as引导让步状语从句时要倒装,从句要倒装,一般结构为:形容词/ 副词/ 名词/ 动词 + as + 主语 + 谓语。  e.g. Proud as they are, they are afraid to see me. Try as he would, he might fail again.  Child as he is, he seems to know everything.(child前不加冠词)  Hard as he worked, he made little progress.  10、用于某些表示祝愿的句子里。e.g. May you succeed! Long live the People’s Republic of China!  11、So + 形容词、副词及such 置于句首时要倒装。So happy did he feel. Such was me.  12、含有否定意义的连词置于句首,如no sooner…than…, neither…nor, hardly…when…, scarcely…when…, not…until…等需要倒装(注:只倒主句,主句一般用过去完成时而从句用过去时。)  e.g. Hardly had he entered the office when he realized that he had forgotten his report.  看谁选得快:  1.No sooner had he finished his talk _____ he was surrounded by the workers.  A.as B. then C. than D. when  2. Not until I began to work _____ how much time I had wasted.  A. didn’t I realize B. did I realize C. I didn’t realize D. I realize  3. Nowhere else in the world _____ cheaper tailoring than in Hong Kong. A. a tourist can find B. can a tourist find  C. a tourist will find D. a tourist has found  4. _____ sat down for a rest _____ the door bell rang.  A. Hardly I when B. Hardly I than C. Hardly had I ; than D. Hardly had I ; when  (CBBD)  13、有些介词短语如at no time, in no case, by no means, under no circumstances,on no consideration, many a time放在句首时要倒装。  e.g.Many a time did the boy go swimming alone.  14、 介词短语表地点放句首(主语必须是名词)谓语通常是be , stand, sit , lie, go, come等不及物动词。  e.g.From a speaker on the wall comes the doctor’s voice. On the ground lay a goat.  快选:  1. South of the city______.  A. lies a big steel factory B. a big steel factory lies C. a big steel factory lie D. lie a big steel factory.  2. From the valley ______.  A. a frightening sound came B. a frightening sound come  C. a frightening sound is come D. came a frightening sound  (AD)  15、表语置于句首时,也要引起倒装,其结构为“表语+连系动词+主语”  e.g.Present at the meeting were Professor White, Professor Smith and many other guests.形容词+连系动词+主语  Gone are the days when they could do what they liked to the Chinese people.过去分词+连系动词+主语  Among the goods are Christmas trees, flowers, candles and toys. 介词短语+连系动词+主语  16、so…that/ such…that中 so+ adj./adv或such…提前到句首时,此部分用倒装语序.  e.g.So loudly did he speak that even people in the next room could hear him.  In such a hurry did he leave that he forget to lock the door.  17、在以often, always, once, many a time, now and then, every other day, 等作状语的频度副词位于句首时。  e.g.Often did I speak of him before. Many a time has he helped me with my experiment.  Now and then did he wake up to see what happened.  重点总结:  全部倒装:  副词、介词短语开头,动词常见的有:be lie stand sit go come  部分倒装:  ① 否定词(半否定词 )在句首,常见的有:never hardly scarcely seldom little barely rarely few little not until not only neither nor Hardly…when No sooner…than  ②only + 状语在句首  ③ 表语+ as + 主语+ be(二)演练  1. ______ I five years younger, I would be able to drive my car to Beijing.  A. Am B. Was C. Were D. Be  2. The boy knows much about the English teacher and ______.  A. so do I B. neither do I C. so can I D. neither am I  3. Not only a writer but also ______ here.  A. a doctor were wanted B. was a doctor wanted C. a doctor was wanted D. were a doctor wanted  4. In front of the school gate ______.  A. lay a dead dog B. laid a dead dog C. a dead dog lay D. did a dead dog lie  5. — I went to visit our former maths teacher yesterday.  — Oh, did you? ______.  A. So I did B. So did I C. Neither I did D. Neither did I  6. ______, he has a good knowledge of English.  A. As is he little B. Little as he is C. As little he is D. Little although he is  7. Hardly ______ the house when he was caught.  A. the thief had entered B. entered the thief C. had the thief entered D. was the thief entering  8. ______ the days when the former president of Iraq would do what he liked.  A. Going are B. To go is C. Gone are D. Are going  9. On the river bank, ______ where he once lived.  A. stand a house B. a house stands C. does a house stand D. stands a house  10. Jane can't speak English, ______.  A. So can Anne B. Either can Anne C. Neither can Anne D. Anne can't neither  11. No longer ______ to be president of the company.  A. is he fit B. he is fit C. he fit D. fit he  12. Neither you nor ______ this problem.  A. I could solve B. could I solve C. I were able to solve D. was able to solve  13. Nowhere else in China ______ a place so beautiful as Hangzhou.  A. you can find B. can you find C. find you D. do you find  14. No sooner ______ started to speak than I realised that something was wrong.  A. has he B. had he C. he has D. he had  15. Seldom ______ late ______ the reading room.  A. does T to B. comes T for C. does T for D. comes T to  16. Never before ______ such a wonderful place ______ Qingdao.  A. have I as B. I like C. have I like D. I as  17. After that we never saw her again, nor ______ from her.  A. did we hear B. we heard C. had we heard D. we have heard  18. Scarcely ______ when ______ at the door.  A. had
did someone knock B. he h did someone knock  C. he h someone knocked D. had
someone knocked  19. Here ______.  A. comes the strongest hurricane B. the strongest hurricane comes  C. does the strongest hurricane come D. the strongest hurricane is coming  20. Such a deafening noise ______ outside that I couldn't make myself heard.  A. are there B. there is C. was there D. there are  21. Out ______ when the door was opened.  A. did the students rush B. rushed the students C. the students rushed D. does the students rush  22. Little ______ that the police are about to arrest him.  A. do he know B. does he know C. he knows D. he knew  23. ______ difficult is the question that we cannot answer it.  A. Very B. Too C. Such D. So  24. ______, he knows a lot of things.  A. Child as he is B. A child as he is C. A child as is he D. Child as is he  25. No sooner ______ you than you left.  A. phoned we B. had we phoned C. did we phone D. we phoned 26. ______, I would have told you.  A. If I knew it B. Had I known it C. If I know it D. Did I know it  27. — It was careless of you to have left your clothes outside all night.  — My god! ______.  A. So did I B. So I did C. So you did D. So did you  28. — I have never been to Washington.  — ___]__.  A. So has my brothåb B. Neither has my brothe My ârother has.'t neitHer D. EitၨeѲ has my`brother  29. ______ th2iving and prospering day by day!!  A. "Should our motherland䀠Ţe B. Iay be ouv motherland C. Should be oer motherlCnd D. May our motherland be  30. They have been friends for 30 years and never once ______ with each other.  A. they had quarreled B. they have quarreled C. have they quarreled D. had they quarreled  31. ______ the truth, he wouldn't have helped her at all.  A. Should Tom know B. Had Tom known C. Were Tom to know D. Have Tom known  32. At no time ______ you did.  A. the teacher found out what B. was the teacher aware of what  C. the teacher found out that D. did the teacher find out that  33. Many a time ______ the chess competition.  A. had taken he part in   B. he taken part in had C. had he taken part in   D. he had taken part in  34. ______ hot is the water that we cannot drink it at once.  A. Very B. Too C. So D. Such  35. ______ am I invited to his home.  A. Only B. Rarely C. Not only D. Never before  36. ______ tomorrow, they would have to put off the visit to Sun Yat-sen's mausoleum.  A. Should it rain B. It should rain C. Should rain it D. Should it rains  37. ______ you were coming, I would not have gone out.  A. If I knew B. Should I know C. Had I known D. If I should have known  38. Not until many troubles took place ______ how serious the problem was.  A. did they realize B. they realized C. they did realize D. äidn't they Ѳealize  39. The door opened, and ______ Lien Chaî and then the speech!began.  A. in*came the KMT Chairman B. in the KMT ch⁡irmao came C. in ⁣omes the KMT chairman D. yn the KMT chairman comes  4а. W_____ I had time, I would ⁨ive0run arOund that lake again.  A. If B. Unless C. Had D. When  41. Only when thousands of flowers bloom together ______.  A. spring will be considered here B. could spring be considered here  C. can spring be considered here D. spring can be considered here  42. ______ his appearance that everyone could recognize him.  A. So was special B. Was so special C. So special was D. Special so was  43. Only in this way ______ the problem and only ______ the key to it.  A. you do know B. do you know  C. you know D. know you  44. So loudly ______ that every one of the class could hear him.  A. did he speak B. did he spoke C. spoke he D. he spoke  45. ______, he doesn't study well.  A. As he is clever " B. He is as clever 䀠C. Clever as he is င. As clever he is  46. Not 䁵ftil ࡴhe early years†ůf the 19th century ______ what heát is.ဠ  A. manဠdid know B. man knew C. didn't man know D.Ƞdéf man kŮow  47. On the waѬl%O_____(two large paintingၳ.$  A. hangs B. hang C. hanged D. hanging  48. — Do you know why he came late? — I don't know, ______.  A. nor don't I care B. nor do I care C. I don't care neither D. I don't care also  49. Early in the morning ______ the news ______ Tom passed the driving test.  A. what B. that C. when D. what  50. Only by studying for a few hours every day ______ be able to master the language.  A. you can B. can you C. you will D. will you  51. No sooner ______ than someone asked for her.  A. she had woken up B. had she woken up C. she did wake up D. did she wake up  52. Nearby ______ in which he had spent his childhood.  A. did a house stand B. did stand a house C. stood a house D. a house stood  53. Not until his friends blamed him ______ to admit his mistake.  A. does he begin B. did he begin C. began he D. had he begun  54. ______, we would watch more roles played by him.  A. Were Fu Biao not dead B. Had the famous actor, Fu Biao not been dead  C. Were Fu Biao dead D. Had the famous actor, Fu Biao been dead  55. — Father, you promised! — Well, ______. But it was you who didn't keep your word first.  A. so was I B. so did I C. so I was D. so I did  1. C 在虚拟语气条件句中,从句谓语动词含有 were, had, should 等词时,可将 if 省略,而把 were, had, should 移到主语之前,构成倒装形式。  2. A为了避免句子部分内容不必要的重复,常用“so + be动词(助动词、情态动词)+主语”或“neither / nor + be动词(助动词、情态动词)+主语”的倒装句式。其中第一个句式表示“与前面所述的肯定情况相同”, 第二个句式表示“与前面所述的否定情况相同”。  3. C not only ... but also 连接两个并列主语时, 虽位于句首也不使用倒装。  4. A 句首是表示地点的介词短语或方位名词,且主语是名词时,句子要完全倒装。lie (躺)的过去式为lay。  5. B 同第2题。  6. B Little as he is = Although he is little, as引导让步状语从句常用倒装语序。  7. C hardly (scarcely) ... when 引导从句且hardly 或scarcely位于句首时,用部分倒装。  8. C “作表语的现在分词/过去分词/形容词+系动词+主语”为完全倒装结构。  9. D 同第4题。 10. C 同第2题。  11. A 句首为表示否定意义的词语作状语时,句子需要部分倒装。  12. A neither ... nor ... 连接两个并列主语时, 虽位于句首也不用倒装形式。 13. B 同第11题。  14. B no sooner ... than ... 引导从句且no sooner位于句首时,用部分倒装。 15. A 同第11题。  16. A 带有否定意义的词放在句首,需要部分倒装,根据句意可知应用现在完成时。 17. A 同第2题。 18. D 同第7题。 19. A there, here, now, then等词位于句首,主语是名词时,句子要用完全倒装。 20. C 在结果状语从句 so / such ... that ...中,如果将so / such ... 放在句首,主句需要用部分倒装形式。 21. B 当out, in, away, up, bang等表示方位或拟声词放在句首时,谓语为不及物动词come, go, run, rush等,句子要用完全倒装形式。 这类句子比自然语序的句子更为生动、形象。 22. B 同第11题。 23. D 同第20题。 24. A Child as he is = Although he is a child, as引导让步状语从句常用倒装语序。注意:单数名词放在句首,不用冠词。 25. B 同第14题。 26. B 同第1题。 27. B 当 so 位于句首,对前面所说的情况表示肯定时,不用倒装。 28. B 同第2题。 29. D may用于表示祝愿的句子中,引起部分倒装。 30. C 同第11题。 31. B 同第1题。 32. B 同第11题。 33. C 在以 many a time, often, well 等方式或频度副词词语开头的句子中,要用部分倒装结构。 34. C 同第20题。 35. B 否定意义的词放在句首,需要部分倒装。 36. A 同第1题。 37. C 同第26题。 38. A 当not until ... 引导的时间状语从句位于句首时,主句要用部分倒装形式,从句用正常语序。 39. A 同第21题。 40. C 同第1题。 41. C only放在句首,强调状语(副词、介词短语或状语从句等),需要部分倒装。 42. C 同第20题。 43. A “only + 主语”位于句首时,不用倒装。 44. A 同第20题。 45. C 同第24题。 46. D 同第38题。 47. B 同第4题。 48. B 同第2题。 49. B 从句用倒装语序强调时间状语early in the morning, that引导同位语从句解释news的具体内容。 50. D only放在句首修饰状语时,要用倒装语序。 be able to通常不与can连用,所以答案为D项。 51. B 同第14题。 52. C 同第21题。 53. B 同第38题。 54. A 同第1题。 55. D 同第27题。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 opinion idea 的文章

随机推荐