求一个因为生病没去学校的生病请假条怎么写,要英语

每一个人都会生病,这时候不管是上班或上课,都需要写请假条,以下gkstk小编为大家提供的英语生病请假条范文,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到大家。英语生病请假条范文一to: john smith, supervisorfrom: george chen, accounting department date: march 11, XXsubject: casual leave of absencejohn, i would like to know if i could ask for a casual leave of absence from march 23 to 27.yesterday i received a letter from my parents, who are both over 70, telling me that a big flood took place at my home village, causing serious damage to my house. as the only son of my parents, i should of back to assess the situation, and help them to get over these difficulties. though i cannot stay at home for too long a time, i should at least make arrangements for repair work. i believe my relatives in the village and my neighbors will also com#e to help. financially i have no difficulties.i will call you at 1:30p.m. or you can call me at any time.英语生病请假条范文二Dear Mr/Ms JiangI was unable to com#e to 1st and 2nd period today.Due to the rain yesterday, I was wet and had temperature at night. The doctor adviced me to rest for several days and after my recovery, I will attend school as soon as possible.I am sincerely sorry about the inconvenience. However, I would like to have your permission. Also, afterwards I would phone you and there's the certificate by the doctor.Li TieOctober 21st 20xx英语生病请假条范文三An Application For Annual LeaveTo: Mr. John Smith, General ManagerFrom: George Chen, Accounting DepartmentDate: January 22, 20xxSubject: Application for annual leaveDear Mr. Smith,I would like to apply for an annual leave from January 25th to 31st.As you may know the Spring Festival is falling on February 1st this year. It's the most important holiday in China and offers the best occasion for family reunion. However, over the past 3 years I missed the reunions due to tight work schedule. Now that I have wrapped up my work for this year, I would like to go back to my hometown to pay filial piety to my parents and help my sole brother prepare his wedding on January 28th.It's indeed double happiness for my family that I would like to be part of. Coupled with the official holidays for the Spring Festival, I will have two weeks off which will definitely gear me up for better work in the new year. I'm looking forward to your kind answer.Best regards,George Chen最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关请假条:
48小时热门英语生病请假条范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语生病请假条范文
上传于||文档简介
&&英语生病请假条范文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语请假条生病了_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语请假条生病了
上传于||文档简介
&&英语请假条生病了
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文_请假条
有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文
学习啦【请假条】 编辑:佳玲
  是一种常用的应用文体。那么因为生病的请假条英文版应该怎么写呢?下面小编整理了有关于因为生病的请假条英文版,希望大家喜欢!
  有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文1
  teacher wang:
  today, because of my grandmother was seriously ill, with parents to visit, ask for leave one day.
  sincerely yours
  salute!
  student: li binbin
  有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文2
  Dear Miss Zhang,
  I am sorry that I am unable to attend the morning classes because of a bad cold and high fever. Enclosed is a certificate from the doctor who said I must stay in bed today. I will go back to school as soon as I recover.
  Yours respectfully,
  有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文3
  Dear Mr. Li,
  I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not feeling well today. I've had a headache and a cough. I didn't sleep well last night. I went to see the doctor this morning. The doctor told me I had caught a cold, and I should stay in bed for two days. So I'm afraid I can't go to school today and tomorrow. I hope I'll be all right and go back to school the day after tomorrow.
  Thank you.
  有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文4
  Dear Miss Gao,
  I'm sorry I can't go to school today. I helped the farmers pick apples with my classmates on the farm yesterday. Unluckily, I fell off the ladder and hurt my leg, but I wasn''''t badly hurt. The doctor asked me to stay in bed and have a good rest. So I ask for leave for two days.
  Your student
  Wang Li
看了有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[有关于因为生病的请假条英文版范文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1977人看了觉得好
100772人看了觉得好
9918人看了觉得好
【请假条】图文推荐当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 假如你叫王涛,因患重感冒,不能去上学,需请假两天。..
书面表达。
&&&& 假如你叫王涛,因患重感冒,不能去上学,需请假两天。请你参考下面所给的词语,给你的外籍老师写一张请假条。20-30词左右 &&&& 参考词:a bad cold, can't go to school, ask for two days leave Dear Mr. Green,&&&& __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wang Tao
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:山东省期末题
Dear Mr. Green,&&&&& I am sorry to tell you that I had a bad cold. I can't go to school. I will ask for two days' leave. I hope I will get well Soon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wang Tao (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 假如你叫王涛,因患重感冒,不能去上学,需请假两天。..”主要考查你对&&小作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
小作文:多指便条、请假条等,在写作的时候要注意文章的格式(称呼、正文、签名、日期)。初中便条、请假条格式:一、便条1. 便条一般指简洁的书面留言,常用于朋友、同事或家庭成员之间,内容包括:提供信息、安排活动、表示抱歉、提出要求或咨询等。邀请发言、请假条也属便条之列。行文用词简洁明了、目的明确。2. 便条内容简单明了。不写与要转达的口信无关的内容。同学们经常易犯这方面的错误,写一些多余的话。3. 格式与书信类似,但是称呼只写对话的名字,不必加客套词 dear 之类,除非对年长者。结尾只签自己的名字或称谓。4. 经常用简略句。省去主语、宾语、助动词等。如: Thanks for the repair. Back at 8 p. m. Not milk today. Called round to see if you could come out tonight, but no one in. 不注重文字的推敲、句子的顺序,也不拘于写作形式。
二、请假条:1、要求:开门见山,内容简短,用词通俗2、写请假条的时间一般位于右上角。3、称呼写在日期下一行的左上角。一般以Dear开头。4、正文简洁明了。只需把请假的理由和请假时间说清楚即可。5、为说明请假事由是真实的,要在正文后另起一行写上:I enclose a doctor’s certificate. (我附上了医生证明。)6、署名写在右下角。名字上一行写上Yours,或Your student, 或Yours sincerely 等。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 假如你叫王涛,因患重感冒,不能去上学,需请假两天。..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 家人生病请假条范文 的文章

随机推荐