任务型阅读innaughty americaa,where iabor costs are so high

58cv网址导航当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 In America, where labor (劳工) costs are so high,..
完形填空。
&&&& In America, where labor (劳工) costs are so high, "do-it-yourself" is a way of life. Many people&&1 &their own cars, bui and even rebuild their own houses.&&2 &many of them will also write their own books. In Hollywood there is a&&3 &that publishes ( 出版) children's books with the help of computers.&&4 &other book companies also publish that way, this company is not like the others. It&&5 &the reader to become the main character with the help of computers. Here is&&6 &they do it. Let us suppose a child is named Hody. The computer uses this information to make up a story&&7 &pictures. The story is then printed up."This book is about me," a child who&&8 &such a book might say. So the company is called the"Me-Books Publishing Company".&&&&&&&9 &like me-books because they like to see in print their own names, their pictures, and the names of their friends and their pets. But more &10&, in this way, readers are much more interested in reading the stories. Me-books are helping children to learn how to read.
(&&&& )1. A. make&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. Otherwise&& (&&&& )3. A. director&&& (&&&& )4. A. However&&&& (&&&& )5. A. allows&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. what&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. with&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. prints&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. Writers&&&& (&&&& )10. A. impossible
B. build&&&&&&& B. Only&&&&&&&& B. person&&&&&& B. Although&&&& B. hates&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&& B. borrows&&&&& B. Children&&&& B. imaginative&
C. buy&&&&&& C. Once&&&&& C. company&& C. That&&&&& C. hires&&&& C. why&&&&&& C. for&&&&&& C. sells&&&& C. Companies C. important
D. repair&& D. Soon&&&& D. computer D. Unless&& D. pays&&&& D. where&&& D. except&& D. receives D. Friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. inactive
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏中考真题
1-5&&&&& DDCBA&&&&& 6-10&&&& BADBC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 In America, where labor (劳工) costs are so high,..”主要考查你对&&历史文化类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
历史文化类阅读
历史文化类阅读:本类题型常用的方式是夹叙夹议。叙述的目的是为了议,所以要把握其议才是主要方面。阅读这类文章,先弄清其引入的话题,再弄清里面人物对其不同的看法,然后理解作者本身对话题的观点看法或思考。初中英语阅读理解的解题技巧:一、要注意养成良好的阅读心理,阅读时要去掉杂念,心绪要安定,精神要专一,要形成一种惬意的顺向心理。切不可一遇到几个生词难句,就心烦意乱,失去自控能力。心理学家告诉我们,任何恐慌,过分紧张的情绪都会形成一种消极因素妨碍大脑的正常思维功能。因此,遇到困难一定要从容不迫,心无旁骛。这样才能对所读的文章印象清晰,理解深刻。二、要提高视读的速度,考阅读理解,从另一个方面来说,考的是考试速度。因此做阅读理解时,要注意培养自己快速阅读的习惯。切不可在个别难懂的词句上磨蹭,只要全篇理解了,个别难懂的词句可以根据上下文和构词法去猜测,去推断。三、对文章的评价分析,一定要坚持“词不离句,句不离篇”,要理解文章作者的原意,而不能按你自己的意愿去想当然。切记:一想当然,就会出错。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 In America, where labor (劳工) costs are so high,..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 naughty america 的文章

随机推荐