简单考研英语模拟题题

几道简单英语题、、、拜托了_百度知道
几道简单英语题、、、拜托了
四、选择最佳答案。(
) 1. Tom’s father left his bag ______ the train _______ London.
D. for, to(
) 2. There is a label _______ the handle
_______ his name and address on it.
A. on, in B. with, on C. in, with D. on, with(
) 3. This bike is Mary’s. _______ is new.
A. My B. Mine C. I D. Mys(
) 4. ---What about this one? ---Let me ________.
A. see it B. to see it C. seeing it D. saw it(
) 5. The book doesn’t belong _______.
A. for me B. to mine C. to my D. to me(
) 6. ---Are these the students’ books? ---Yes, they are _
A. their B. them C. theirs D. themselves(
) 7. What ______ your name and address?
A. are B. is C. do D. does(
) 8. ---How much is it? ---Four pounds forty _______, please.
B. pennie C. pence D. penny(
) 9. ---Give me the knife, please. ---Here ______.
A. are you
C. they are
D. you are(
) 10. You’ve given the wrong bag _______ me.
A. for B. to
D. in五、用所给动词的正确形式填空。1. Look! Li Lei
(do) homework in his bedroom.2. Ann’s grandparents enjoy
(live) in the village(农村).3. Please stand up and
(read) the book.4. Jim’s grandfather likes
(walk) after supper.5. ---Where
(be) in his factory. He
(work) there.6. Do you like
(have) eggs for breakfast?7. Listen! Mary
(sing) in her room.8.
your f钉禒草啡禺独碴扫厂激riend
(sit) under the big tree now?9. Let’s
(help) the old man.10. ---Can he
(fly) a kite?---Yes, he can. He
(fly) a kite with his friend there.六、改错。1. The case is got a label.
2. Is this pen your?
3. He leaves his book in the classroom yesterday.
4. I missed to catch the early bus this morning.
5. You’d not better watch TV now.
6. He has seen this play three days ago.
7. This room doesn’t belong to his.
8. She’ll fly to Japan after two weeks’ time.
9. A train left to Beijing an hour ago.
10. Let me to do it.
提问者采纳
选择题CDBADCB钉禒草啡禺独碴扫厂激CDB五。1.is doing2.living3.read4.walking5.work6.having7.is sing8.sitting9.help10.is flying六。1.is got改为got2.your改为yours3.leaves改为left4.to catch改为catching5.not better改为better not6.has seen改为saw7.his改为him8.after改为in9.to改为for10.to去掉
其他类似问题
简单英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁简单英语阅读题选择,英语好的帮忙!
简单英语阅读题选择,英语好的帮忙! 20
It was 6:45.The train I was traveling on was half an hour late. And there were still two stops before me. I had planned to arrive in London at 7and catch the 7:25 coach to Paris. Hopelessly, I turned to a kind-looking passenger for a suggestion .: “Why not get off at the next stop and take a taxi.? It may save you some time.”“Great!”I jumped off as the train just stopped and rushed to a taxi. It was almost 7:25 when we stopped at the London Coach Stat was starting .As I sank into a seat and looked through the window, the other coach over-passed ours at great speed. Tow black words flew over flew over my wide-open eyes.
London-paris.
26.the train was due arrive at (&&& )
A. 6:45& B.7:00& C.7.25&& D.7:15
27 the kind-looking passenger suggested that (&&& )
A.he phone his friend to cancel the coach trip&&&& B. he forget about the whole thing
C. he get off the train earlier and take a taxi& &&&D. he complain to the train station about the belay
28 he finally got to the coach station (&&& )
A. to ger on to the right coach&& B. to find himself late for the coach
C. to mistake another coach&&&&& D. just to find the coach gone
29what do we know about the author’s planned journey?
A. travel to London by train and then go on to paris by coach
B. travel to paris by train and then go on to London by coach
C. travel to London by coach and then go on to paris by train
D. ravel to paris by coach and then go on to London by train
30He didn’t reach his destination on time because he (&& )
A. was late for the coach &&&B. got on the wrong coach&& C. couldn’t find the right coach
D. changed his mind not to take a coach
People often greet each other with “Hello” or “Hi”. Other forms of greetings are “Good morning”,“Good afternoon”,or “Good evening” according to different times of the day . When talking with foreign friends, we should pay attention to their social conventions For example, we should not ask people questions about their private activities . So we may talk about the weather , sports our concern about their children.
In general introductions , a man is usually introduced to woman, and the young are introduced to the old . The titles of Miss, Mrs. ,Mr., Professor , or Doctor etc. can be used with the family name. Newly acquainted people will shake hands and greet each other with “How do you do ” or“I’ m glad to meet you”
31. when people are introduced for the fist time , they usually greet each other with (& )
A. how are you?&& B. how do you do?&& C. nice to meet you again&& D. good morning
32. People usually greet each other with all of the following except (  )
A. good morning&& B. I’m glad to meet you!& &&&&C. how are you?&&& D. good night
33. we usually reply to “How do you do ?” with (&& )
A. hello&&& B. how are you?&& C. how do you do?&&& D. I’m fine, thank you.
34. when we talk with native speakers of Einglish ,we should not ask the queston “(&&& )&
A. how are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B .what do you think of the football match?
C. do you like the weather here?&&&& D. are you marricd?
35. newly acquainted people usually (&&& )besides the greeting of “How do you do ?”
A. shake hands&& B. nod head&& C kiss each other&&& D. smile at each other
The greatest attraction of walk is that we all know perfectly well how to do it .Because it is a low-impact execrise, it is a good choice for anyone who is overweight and under-exercised.
It won’t stress your joints, but it will strengthen your heart and lugs, thigh muscles and burn plenty of calories, A nice, leisurely stroll, in which you cover a mile in an hour, burns about 100 calories per mile speeding , things up a little – to 2 ,miles per hours-will help you burn 200 calories, while a brisk walk – 3 miles per hour- burns 300 calories an hour.
Another nice thing about walking is that you can begin your new walking program, right now, the sport requires no advanced instruction and little equipment, beyond willing legs and a pair of sturdy shoes
Walking has two other advantages: it can be done anywhere, under any conditions ,and it is a very social sport. Simply grab a friends and turn you daily coffee-and –doughnut break into on-the-road conversation time, you’ ll soon be entranced by the beauty of the outdoors and by the emerging beauty of the inner, thinner you.
36. what is the passage mainly abut?
A. the types of walking&&&&&&&& B. the advantages of walking
C. the instructions in walking&&& D. the greatest attraction of walking
37.How many calories would be burnt if you have a brisk walk for half an hour?
A.100&&& B.150&&&& C.200&&& D.250
38. What does the word “sturdy” in the third paragraph ,mean?
A. beautiful and fashionable&&&&& B. clean and soft
C. strong and firm&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cheap and soft
39. According to the passage, which of the following is not the advantage of walking?
A. we can begin our new walking program without any advanced instruction
B. we can begin our new walking program at any time we like
C. we can begin our new walking program at any place we like
D. we can begin our new walking program with anyone we like
40.What we can infer from the passage?
A. walking can strengthen our heart and lings&& B. walking can bum plenty
C. walking can help us in building up our social relationship
D. walking can be done anywhere at anytime
Directions: The following is an advertisement of a magazine. After reaching it , you should complete the information by filing in the blanks marked 31through 35 in the table below.
Car buyers , magazine. Every Thursday, It gives you a choice of more new and used cars than all of& yout local papers put together-and for less. Just thirsty pence. Car Buyers for car buyers. At your newsagent’s now.
41.Name of the
Magazine (&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& )
42.Time of
Publication :(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& )
43.Product advertised:
(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&)
44. .Product of each issue:
(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& )
45.Available at
(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& )
41到45我已经努力去解决了!谢谢你的回答 26到35还解决!希望回答帮帮忙
31B 32 D 33A 34D 35 A
其他回答 (1)
你什么时候要
你有空就帮忙吧!最近要!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家简单的英语选择题_百度知道
简单的英语选择题
第一个That is the only way we can imagine_____the overuse of water in students'bathrooms.A reducing
B to reduce
D reduce第二个Dina,_____formonths to find a job as a waitredd,finally took a position at a local advertising agency.A struggling
B struggled
Chaving struggled
Dto struggle第三个 George is going to talk about the geogralhy of his country,but i'd rather he____more on its culture.A focus
C would focus
D had focused请说明原因。我英语很差。对我耐心一些。谢谢了。。
提问者采纳
1、imagine 及物动词 vt. 当想像讲时后面可加,that或wh从句或动词的ing形式或名词所以第一题选A,意思是:那是我们唯一能想像到的减少学生浴室过分用水(浪费水)的方法。2、waitredd? waitess?你是不是把单词打错了? 这一题选C,考的是非谓语动词,要用完成式。翻译过来是:DINA 找了几个月的服务员的工作,最后却在地方广告机构谋到了职位。3‘、考的是虚拟,would rather+句子,与现在和将来相反要用一般过去时,所以选B,意思是:乔治打算讨论他的国家的地理geogralhy (这个词好像打错了),但我宁愿他能多讲点文化。
希望对你有所帮助。’
提问者评价
谢谢 其实我也不知道你们几个人谁说的对
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
呵呵 首先你这几道题不能说是简单题,虽然也不能算难,下面给你分析一下这几道题:1、B 解析:we can imagine 是定语从句修饰way,该定语从句省略了引导词that (这是way的一种用法)因此主干是 the way to do sth2、C解析:这道题是考分词短语作状语,作状语的动作比句子主干的动作先发生,所以选择完成时。3、B解析:这是would rather的其中一种用法,即后面接从句时用虚拟语气,描述现在,用过去式,描述过去,用过去完成时。
B &这是我们能想象得到的、学生浴室里减少过度用水的唯一途径& the way to do sth.做什么的方式C &努力了很多月想找份工作,终于在当地的一家广告公司谋得一个职位& for months表示一段时间,动词用完成时have done, 因为是做时间状语,用分词形式having doneB would rather后面跟从句,用虚拟语气,如果前面是将来时或现在时,’d rather后面跟过去式,如这里的B;如果前面过去时,后面过去完成时,had focused
1.B。we can image 修饰way,the way to表示什么的方法。2.B。表示过去时。3.C。根据 is going to 选would focus将来。这只是鄙人意见,供参考。
选择题的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问个简单英语题~_百度知道
问个简单英语题~
The guard turned around with his eyes_____and a very ___look on his face.答案是
wide open 和watchful求解释 以及 watchful 和alert的区别跪谢~
提问者采纳
这句话的意思是:卫兵睁大眼睛转过来,脸上露出警觉的神色。watchful 和alert的区别watchful 指注意那些危险的或有潜在危险的事物: a watchful parent with a toddler in tow 一个注意照看蹒跚学步的小孩儿的家长。alert 强调认识及反应的快捷性: alert enough to spot the opportunity when it came 当机会到来的时候充分认识到并攫住它。总之,watchful 强调知道有危险的前提下的提起注意和警惕. alert 强调是很快地发现、认识和反应,不一定是对危险提起注意。比如当你的恋人坐在你身边的时候,你就会时刻注意她的一举一动,以便快速地作出反应,这个就是alert,可是如果是你的仇人坐在你身边,你还是会时刻注意其一举一动,防止搐场拜可之玖瓣雪抱磨他攻击你,这个就是watchful
提问者评价
谢谢~~讲的很详细呀~~~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
watchful adj. 注意的;警惕的;警醒的alert vt. 搐场拜可之玖瓣雪抱磨警告;使警觉,使意识到
adj. 警惕的,警觉的;留心的
n. 警戒,警惕;警报
个人认为watchful 更倾向动作,alert更倾向于状态。
简单英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答