1167699 人聚集在这个小组
(撩不到Dcup)
(爱你爱你)
( 小白的小白菜)
第三方登录:填动词 ( )山谷 ( )记忆力 ( )理解力
( 穿越)山谷 (增强 )记忆力(加深 )理解力
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码人心只一拳,别把它想得太大。盛下了是非,就盛不下梦想。很多人每天忙忙碌碌,一事无成,那就是对细枝末节的琐碎关注得太多。米可果腹,沙可盖屋,但二者掺到一起,价值全无。做人纯粹点,做事才能痛快点。
下一篇:没有了跪求一篇作文 善良的()『填动词:行为、举动』 急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道查看: 40482
用户等级:大学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:2268 小时
金币:52614
上海中考版主
<em id="authorposton13-1-10 22:56
Passage 59
Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can makeyou angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team losesan important game, when your friend b __1__ your favourite thing and thenbreaks it, you may get really angry.
& &Usually, your body will tell youwhen you are angry. For example, you breathe much f__2__, your face turns redand you may want to break something or hit someone, but sometimes, you hideyour anger. For example, you may hide it in your h__3___ . The problem is thatif you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach may hurt.
& &In fact, it's not good to hide youranger, and it's normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be letout in the right way, without hurting o_&&4&&_or yourself.Let me give you some advice.
& &When you get angry, you can talkabout it with other people. It's helpful to talk about your anger with otherpeople, such as p___5____, teachers, good friends etc. When you talk aboutanger, those b___6___feelings can start to go away. On the other hand, when youstart to feel angry, you can do some other things: count from 1 to 100; think about good things, etc.
Don't let your anger c& & 7& &you. Remember that howyou act when you are anger can make everything better or worse.
&& & &2. faster
&& & &3. heart
5. parents
&& && & &7. control
【答案与解析】本篇文章主要讨论了如何释放愤怒的方法。
1. 本句说的是让你生气的事情,如果你的朋友借了你喜欢的东西还把它弄坏了,你会很生气,填borrows。
2. 通过后句的意思,可以得出是呼吸快,而且有much修饰,所以用比较级faster。
3. 本句话是对前一句的延伸,你有时会隐藏你的愤怒,也就是把你的愤怒藏在心里,填heart。
4. 本句由or连接了前后两个对象,通过你自己可推出还有别人,填others。
5. 本题不难,such as举例全是人物,所以填parents。
6. 根据句意,当你讨论你的愤怒的时候,那些不好的情绪就会离开,所以填bad。
7. 本题的提示在于后句的act,你自己来行动,也就是不要被愤怒所控制,填control。
金币 + 100&
注册时间:
上海中考版主
Passage 60
Have you ever noticed an advertisement whichsays &Learn a foreign language in six weeks, or your money back! From thefirst day your pronunciation will be excellent. Just send ...& and so on?Of course, it n __1__&&happens quite like that. The only languagethat is easy to learn is the mother tongue. And think how much practice thatgets! Before the Second World War people usually learned a foreign language inorder to read the literature of the country. Now speaking the foreign languageis w __2__ most people want.
Every year millions of people start learningone. How do they do it? Some people try at home,
some u__3__ radio or others go to evening classes. If they usethe language only two or three times a week, learning it will t __4__ a longtime, like language learning at school. A few people try to learn a language f__5__ by studying for six or more hours a day. It is clearly easier to learnthe language in the country where it is s __6__ . However, most people cannotafford this, and for many it is not necessary. They need the language in orderto do their work b __7__ . For example, scientists and doctors mainly need tobe able to read books and reports in the foreign language. Whether the languageis learned quickly or slowly, it is hard work. Machines and good books willhelp, but they cannot do the students' work.
&& & &2. what
&& & &3. use
&& & &4. take
【答案与解析】本篇文章主要说明了学习外语、如何有效学习的方法。
1. 本题为理解题,虽然有这种广告,但是看到的几率并不大,填never。
2. 本题考察冰雨从句引导词,这是大多数人想要的,填what。
3. 本题不难,填use。
4. 本题在will后,所以填动词原形,学习它和很长时间之间的动词时花费,填take。
5. 本题不难,指的是一些人想学的快一点,填fast。
6. 本题不难,如果想学习的快一点,就要在一直说这个语言的地方呆着,所以是语言被说的地方,填spoken。
7. 本题为理解题,有些人需要外语是为了更好的完成工作,填better。
金币 + 100&
注册时间:
上海中考版主
Passage 61
One day I found a little girl sitting in thepark sadly. Lots of people passed by but never s& & 1& & to see why she looked so sad. As Igot closer I saw that her b& & 2& &&&had astrange shape. That’s a hump (驼背)! Perhaps that was the r& & 3& & why people just passed by and makeno effort to help. I sat down beside her and said, “Hello!” Then she, in a lowvoice, said, “Hi.” I smiled and she smiled b& & 4& & , shyly. Then we talked there u& &5& & it gotdark. I asked the girl why she was so sad. She looked at me and said with a sadface, “Because of the hump.”
&But, you make me t& & 6& &of an angel (天使), sweet and friendly,” Isaid. She looked at me and asked, “Really?” I said, “Yes, I think you are anangel and you come here to watch over all those people walking by.” When she h& &7& & this,the little girl jumped up. “I am! I’m an angel!” I was happy because she was nosad any m& & 8& & .
After that, my life also changed. I learned howto s& & 9& & bothhappiness and sadness with others. I believe now we give something to others inthe s& & 10& & waywe get the same.
1.stopped&&2. back&&3. reason&&4. back& &5. until& && &6. think&&7. heard&&8.more&&9. share&&10. same
【答案与解析】本篇文章记叙了作者碰到了一名驼背女孩而发生的事情。
1. 本题由but表示转折,并且表示了两个相对应的动作,经过和听下,填stopped。
2. 从后句的hump可以推断出,她的背部有问题,填back。
3. 本题不难,由why引导的先行词是reason。
4. 本题有些难,从语境推断,我对她微笑,她也对我微笑,是一种回应,所以填back。
5. 本题不难,表示一直聊天知道天黑,填until。
6. 本题考察词组,make sb. do,句意是你让我想到了天使,填think。
7. 本题不难,是听到了这些,填heard。
8. 本题考察固定搭配,not...any more。
9. 本题考察固定搭配,与他人分享,填share。
10. 本题不难,解释为以同样的方法,填same。
金币 + 100&
注册时间:
上海中考版主
<em id="authorposton13-1-10 22:57
Passage 62
There was a big earthquake under the India OceanArea o& & 1& & December26th 2004 and it c& & 2& & a large tsunami. Tsunamis aregreat sea waves produced especially by an earthquake.
That morning my classmates and I went to theseaside and had breakfast when we h& & 3& & a loud noise like bombs. People inthe sea ran w& & 4& & tothe bank and s& & 5& & ,‘Water is coming!’ Someone told us to run to a higher place. We ran as q& &6& & as wecould.
Since we did not know what happened, we werevery f& & 7& & .We looked back and saw a t& & 8& & picture. The water waves were so strongthat cars&&were made to fall upside down and the flood w& &9& & awayeverything on the seaside .
We were safe but the n& & 10& &of victims was over140,000. People call the day ‘Black Sunday’.
1.on& &2.&&caused& & 3. heard& &4. wildly& & 5. screamed/ shouted& & 6. quickly&&7. frightened&&8.terrible& & 9. washed& &10. number
【答案与解析】本篇文章记叙了印度洋海啸的当天情况。1. 本题不难,具体日子前用介词on。2. 这次地震了引起了一场巨大的海啸,填caused。3. 本题考察动介搭配,和巨响搭配的是听见,填heard。4. 根据语境,海里的人非常混乱、疯狂地逃走,填wildly。5. 本题不难,根据语境,逃跑的时候大声叫喊,填shouted或screamed。6. 本题不难,填quickly。7. 本题不难,根据当时的情况,我们非常害怕,填frightened。8. 此处picture解释为场景,当海啸来临时的场景是非常可怕的,填terrible。9. 本题考察固定词组搭配,冲走解释为washaway,填washed。10. 本题不难,140000是数字,所以表示的是受害者的数量,填number。
金币 + 100&
注册时间:
上海中考版主
<em id="authorposton13-1-10 22:57
Passage 63
Lofton is a little village (村庄)in England. It is not f__1___from the city of Manchester. Not many families l__2__ around the village, sothe people all know each o__3___. Most of them are friendly and helpful.
& & Though their homes are in Lofton,many people have jobs in Manchester. S__4__ work in large factories there. Afew work in shops o___5___ offices. Most of these people go to work by train.It usually t__6_ _ about half an hour to go from Lofton to Manchester.
& & In the evening a lot of peoplelike watching TV. But if they go to see a film or go to a concert, they have togo to Manchester, because there are n___7___ cinemas in Lofton.
& & Like many other villages neartowns or cities, it is clean and quiet. So life in Lofton may not be soe___8___ as the life in the b___9___ cities, but it can be just as interesting.That is w___9__ people in Lofton love their village.
1.far& && &&&2.live& & 3.other& & 4.some&&5. or& && &&&6.takes& &&&7.no& & 8.exciting& && && &9.big& & 10.why
【答案与解析】本文主要介绍了英国的一个小村庄。
1. 此题考察固定词组搭配,这个小村庄离曼彻斯特不远,填far。
2. 本题不难,提到了家庭和村庄,不难想到是住在村庄附近,填live。
3. 本题考察固定搭配,互相间非常熟悉,填other。
4. 本题和后面的a few是对应的,都是表示一些村民,填some。
5. 本题不难,前后表示并列关系,填or。
6. 本题考察固定词组搭配,做某事会花费多少时间,填takes。
7. 本句是对前句的补充说明,如果要看电影或者音乐会,必须去曼彻斯特,因为小村庄里没有电影院,填no。
8. 从前句的clean和quiet可得出,小镇的生活不是非常激动人心,填exciting。
9. 本题不难,不像大城市那样,填big。
10. 本题考察固定句型,这就是。。。的原因,填why。Passage 64(空)
金币 + 100&
注册时间:
上海中考版主
<em id="authorposton13-1-10 22:58
Passage 65
Now students’ English handwriting (书法)gets worse and worse. That makes their teachers feel w__1__. Is yourEnglish handwriting beautiful? If not, here are four steps that really work!
◆Use paper with lines
Using paper with lines can keep you writingstraight instead of up or down when you write
English words or sentences. Those lines on thepaper can help you to write words in the r__2__ size. Be sure to fill the linedspace completely. And make sure those capital letters (大写字母) are written properly.
◆Slow down
If your writing is hard to read, try slowingdown a little. For some kids, going slower makes the handwriting clear. If youwrite too fast, it’s hard for you to stop where you should, and even w__3__,you may make more mistakes.
◆Hold your pencil right
When you hold your pencil in a correct way,writing is much easier. Some kids press down really hard when they write. Thatmakes the handwriting not nice. Try to be relaxed and don’t hold the pencil sohard. Let your writing appear nice and clean. If you do so, people will guessyou are a student with a good h__4___.
◆Draw more pictures
Drawing can improve your handwriting. You needto use the skills to c__ 5__ your pencil better when you are drawing pictures.Even though you have no chance to draw at school, you can practice by y__6___at home.
Handwriting is very important. Imagine you are aworld-famous movie star or a well-known sports player, what do you do when yourf__7__ run up to you? Give them your autographs(亲笔签名), of course.
1.worried& &&&2. right& &&&3. worse& & 4. habit& &&&5. control& & 6. yourself& & 7. fans
【答案与解析】本文为说明文,说明了想要提高书写的4个方法。
1. 本空是对第一句话的总结,学生的书法越来越差就是让老师们非常担忧,天worried。
2. 本题不难,这些线是帮助书写的,可以让字母保持适当的大小,填right。
3. even为形容词比较级的修饰语,从后句make more mistakes也可得出结论,更加糟糕了,填worse。
4. 本句是对于前文中良好书写方式的掌握,所以是有了一个好习惯,填habit。
5. 本题不难,画画可以提高书写,所以画画的技巧可以帮助你更好地握笔,就是控制笔,填control。
6. 本题不难,自己在家练习,填yourself。
7. 本题不难,给了一个假设的场景,如果你是明星的话,无疑向你跑来的是你的粉丝,填fans。
金币 + 100&
注册时间:
上海中考版主
<em id="authorposton13-1-10 22:58
Passage 66
& &&&Fourteen –year-old girlDu Bingzi was walking towards her home .S__1__, a man stopped her and shouted,“Give me your money!”
& &&&Du’s hands werec__2__by the man .But in one quick movement , she took back her arms andstarted to scream for attention. The man ran away without getting any of hermoney.
Du is a student from Beijing No.25 Middle School. Her teacher Chen Han has started giving his students an&&u__3__lesson: self-protection. Luckily, Du had just learned how to escape from ana__4__,a person who plans to hurt someone.
& & The school has taughtself–protection for four years. During this time, about 5,000 students havelearned to how to protect t__5__.
& & According to a new survey,students’&&s__6__has become a big problem. Nearly 50% students saythey are worried about r__7__on the way to and from school.
This school is not the only one to care aboutstudents’ safety. Many other schools in China also havelessons&&l__8__ this.
& & Student Ma Xiang said, “I learnhow to save lives and most such courses tell students how to avoid (避免)&&d__9__situations.” Students practice what to do if they are attacked by a bad person.
& & They are taught how to save livesif someone is hurt. They also learn how to work&&t__10__ and buildteam-spirit.
1. Suddenly& & 2. caught& & 3.unusual& &&&4. attack& & 5. themsevles& &6. safefty& &&&7. robbery& &&&8.like& &&&9. dangerous& &&&10. together
【答案与解析】本文主要说明了目前学生所面临的安全问题及学校所采取的措施。
1. 本题不难,突然之间,填suddenly。
2. 因为Du突然被一个男人拦了下来,所以一定会被他抓住,填caught。
3. 本题和后面的自我保护形成对比,一般是不会在学校教授的,所以是不寻常的一课,填unusual。
4. 本题是后句定语从句的先行词,通过后句一个人打算去伤害别人,不难想到这是一种攻击,填attack。
5. 本题不难,是5000多名学生学习如何保护自己,填themselves。
6. 从前后文都可以判断出,本篇文章主要说明的对象就是学生的人身安全,从下文也可以得出直接答案,填safety。
7. 对于学生来说,最危险最常见的就是抢钱,所以填robbery。
8. 本题不难,像这样的课程,填like。
9. 本题不难,这些都是非常危险的情况,填dangerous。
10. 本空和team-spirit对应,提到了团队,就是要一起工作,填work。
金币 + 100&