报名热线:1
地址:无锡市中山路531号红豆国际广场21楼(红豆·万花城楼上)
友情链接:Join My Mailing List!
Enter your email address:Delivered by
Advertiser
Site Sponsor
Categories
Recent Posts
This is yet another example of how the Tea Party will replace one set of dishonest, business as usual candidates with another set of dishonest, business as usual candidates beholden to Sarah Palin.
Don’t Betcha:
Sarah Palin’s Joe Miller Used Tax-Paid Resources for Politics, Now Trying to Hide Records From Public
When a candidate, who runs on the idea of “open and honest government” and an end to business as usual, then goes to court to keep the public from seeing public records about his unethical, dishonest behavior, you have to wonder.
And , Sarah Palin’s hand-picked GOP candidate for U.S. Senate from Alaska.
I’m all for getting rid of establishment, dynasty Republicans like Lisa Murkowski–whom Miller deposed in the Alaska Republican primary, and against whom he is now running as she mounts her write-in campaign.
But Joe Miller now makes clear with his latest actions that he’s as dishonest and unethical as every creature of the inside-the-Beltway types he claims he’s running against.
In fact, what Joe Miller is trying to hide is that, while on the public payroll as a government attorney for an Alaska borough, he used government resources for political activity.
And even though Judge Winston Burbank ruled, Saturday, that the public is entitled to see these public records, Miller’s lawyer says he is considering appealing.
Hey, just like Obama and the liberals:
A judge ruled Saturday that the Fairbanks North Star Borough must release personnel records of U.S. Senate candidate Joe Miller. . . .
The case was brought by a group of Alaska news media organizations, which have been trying since summer to see borough documents concerning Miller’s employment as a part-time borough attorney.
Miller, the Republican nominee for Senate in a tight three-way race, fought the lawsuit, arguing that any release of personnel records violated his privacy rights. . . .
A former borough mayor, Jim Whitaker, has said Miller was disciplined for violating the borough’s ethics policy in his use of borough computers for political purposes.
Miller acknowledged that in an interview on CNN earlier this week . . . .
Whitaker served as borough mayor during most of that period and told reporters on Oct. 13 that Miller had used borough computers for political purposes in 2008 when he organized a failed effort to oust state Republican Party Chairman Randy Ruedrich.
Whitaker said Miller was disciplined for the violation of the borough’s ethics code.
Yup, this is open, honest government advocate Sarah Palin’s man for the U.S. Senate.
Sorry, but if this is the kind of “conservative” the Tea Party is putting up, you’ll never clean house in Washington.
If Joe Miller illegally used taxpayer resources for his own personal political activities in Alaska, he’ll do it in Washington, too.
A crook is a crook, no matter on which side of the aisle he or she resides.
And, clearly, Joe Miller is crooked.
That’s why he and his lawyer are trying to keep the world from knowing about it.
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
668 Responses
Great blog you have here.. It’s difficult to find great writing like yours nowadays. I really love people like you! Take care!!
on July 24, 2013 at 7:26 am
Greetings from Florida! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, excellent site!
on July 27, 2013 at 7:39 pm
Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the
other person’s blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.
on July 29, 2013 at 4:59 pm
Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and
I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
on July 29, 2013 at 5:19 pm
This is the right web site for everyone who really wants to find out about this
topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that’s been discussed for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
on July 29, 2013 at 6:31 pm
great issues altogether, you just won a brand new reader.
What could you suggest about your post that you just made some days in the past?
on July 29, 2013 at 7:40 pm
This page definitely has all of the information I wanted concerning
this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
on July 29, 2013 at 7:41 pm
This is a topic that is near to my heart…
Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?
on July 29, 2013 at 7:56 pm
Advertisement
Sponsored Links日语,[ずっと体]什么意思?【力士は普通の日本人よりずっと体が大きいですね】_百度知道
日语,[ずっと体]什么意思?【力士は普通の日本人よりずっと体が大きいですね】
提问者采纳
ずっと和体分开的。ずっと翻译成。 很体翻译成身体整句话相扑选手比一般的日本人身体大很多。
什么意思啊?
哦,体がずっと大きいです!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日本人的相关知识
其他1条回答
总是,一直
ずっと体?何の意味ですか?
这不是一个词,体和ずっと是分开的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁してお買い物をするとがたまります
現在JavaScriptの設定が無効になっています。
すべての機能を利用するためには、設定を有効にしてください。詳しい設定方法は「」をご覧ください。
「欲しい!」が見つかる38万店舗2億商品
人気のクーポン
閉じる閉じる、閉じる、、閉じる、閉じる、閉じる、閉じる、閉じる閉じる、、閉じる閉じる、閉じる、、、閉じる
いつでもお買い得
たのしく、おトクに
すばやく商品検索
有名?人気ストアはこちら
してをためよう
うれしい特典
メール配信
最近チェックした商品
商品を閲覧すると履歴が表示されます
Yahoo!ショッピングアプリ
iPhone/iPad版アプリ
Android版アプリ
らくらく通販アプリYahoo!ショッピングがもっとかんたんに。詳しくは
iPhone/iPad版アプリ
Android版アプリ
お客様の声をお聞かせください
お客様の声でYahoo!ショッピングは成長します。こちらの投稿に返信はしておりませんが、Yahoo!ショッピングスタッフがすべて拝見します。※返信が必要なお問い合わせはへ
送信できませんでした。時間を置いて再度お試しください。
選択してください
ご意見?ご要望
不具合を報告
選択してください
お気に入り
キャンペーン
売る?マイストア
制限文字数を超えています
ご意見?ご要望を入力してください
個人情報(お名前やご住所、電話番号など)や、Yahoo! JAPAN ID、パスワードを入力されないようお願いいたします。
送信が完了しました
ご意見ありがとうございます。いただきましたご意見は、サービス向上に役立たせていただきます。
ストアポイント
Yahoo!プレミアム会員限定!Tポイント5倍!
条件ありお支払い
Yahoo! JAPANカードご利用で毎日Tポイント3倍
ポイントやまもりキャンペーン
エントリーしてお買い物をすると+5倍。さらにスマートフォン?タブレット端末からのお買い物で+1倍。
最大13倍のチャンス
記載の倍率分のポイントを獲得するためには、カートで記載のお支払い方法を選択する必要があります。またそれ以外にも諸条件が設定されている場合があります。
その他おすすめキャンペーン情報
注意事項:ポイントキャンペーンや特典内容には諸条件があります。当該ポイント倍率分のポイント数を獲得できない場合もありますので、ご注文する前に必ずキャンペーンページをご確認ください。キャンペーンの開催期間や特典内容および適用条件を、予告なく変更する場合や中止する場合があります。

我要回帖

更多关于 我不是日本人 日语 的文章

随机推荐