关于被xx帮助过的小学生英语作文小作文

英语小作文
书信_百度知道
英语小作文
!写给我的好朋友
内容现实点
50字以上不要复制的!。
提问者采纳
AugDear XX, 2009How time flies!自从你到X地以来. I wanna know how you are gettint seen each other for X days (weeks, years) sinc挝靡哆蝗馨豪壶且e
you left for X. I miss you very much。我相信你一定会如我所愿把一切都告诉我. X! We haven&#39:时间过得好快呀. I am sure you will be kind enough to tell me all about it. I am looking forward to your reply。我想知道你最近一切都顺利吧。我特别想念你,我们已经有X些日子(星期或年头)没有见面了.Yous everXX亲爱的XX。期待你的回信
提问者评价
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁检查一下这篇英语作文,关于丁XX事件的,在埃及神庙刻字的行为_百度知道
检查一下这篇英语作文,关于丁XX事件的,在埃及神庙刻字的行为
And people should go to the library,and i will try my best to let people be polite,i will study harder than before in order to improve myself,and read more books.
I promise i will follow the rules.If we don`t d捣和避纪篆慌吊茸o well when we go out,so they will know the importance of being polite.And besides,and my classmates how to be a polite man.And i will learn more rules about daily life,my friends,It`s impolite.As for this accident,i will tell my parents.
From now on,we will be looked down by others. We should protect other
countries`cultuer,we should shame on ourselves,he shouldn`t do that,Ding is wrong.
In my opinionI am a middle school student
提问者采纳
yong as he is &nbsp,你可鲜厶粉刻莠灸霍酥以用一些高级词汇,i he should never do that .过多的就不举例了,句式太简单,不过个人觉得文章词汇太简单,it will &nbsp.&make a big difference,才可能加分的,if everyone makes a little change ,比如最后你可以说shame ourselves别的似乎没有致命性错误
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我将尽我最大的努力。如果我们不做终蹿窜缎诃等铬纶得很好就出去,丁××是错误的,我将会遵守规则。我们应该尊重其他国家的文化。并且我将会学习更多关于日常生活的规则。我承诺我是一个中学生,这样他们会知道礼貌的重要性,我们应该为自己感到耻辱,读更多的书,这是不礼貌的。人们应该去图书馆。从现在起,我将告诉我的父母,和我的同学们如何成为一个有礼貌的人,我的朋友。此外,我为了提高自己将比以前更努力地学习。在我看来,我们将会向别人低头,他不应该这样做。对于这次事故,让人们变得有礼貌
中学生的作文吧?呵 小马过河有专业的出国考试英语辅导。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文写给XX的一封信
英语作文写给XX的一封信 20
初3程度的就好,100-120个字的,
National Teacher Day is always the Tuesday of the first full week of May. And it is always for our students to give our special thanks to our lovely teacher.
I still remember last year when I was feeling lost,down and out,I had no idea about about my life,my love,my study even doubt why I was here in the world.So then came so much wine ang smoke,I was tired,physical and mental.I even wanted to end my life just jumping from the top of our buliding.
Then my teacher came to me, she said she knew what I was afraid of, she aslo told me that's very common like many yong people of my age. She told me to call her anytime I need her help.I did so ,we often chat ems and made some phone call.I just can't remember when come the mirical.I have found myself now!!!
Another teacher's day,to all the teachers,to our parents.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家小学四年级作文_英语_四年级语文_数学-新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
第七届新东方家庭教育高峰论坛
上海秋季少儿课程极致SALE 199元
公办小学推荐小学生必读书籍
小学1-6年级数学日记大全
新东方小学时事英语单词学习
谈到孩子成功这个话题,我们多少有些底气不足。那么孩子需要什么样的成功呢...
目前“带孩子上班”的理念已引入中国,每年8月的第二个星期五即为“带孩子上班”日...
小学学习宝典
第六届POP全国少儿英语风采大赛总决赛...
父爱如山 父亲节祝福礼物作文大全...
择校攻略:北京最好小学大集合...
崛起的兔巴哥
树袋熊爱吃糖
战神无双唯我独尊
四年级语文
四年级数学
四年级英语
责任编辑:薛琳编辑邮箱:
给新东方小学频道提意见:邮箱 媒体合作:010-