续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
电子元器件行业,实体市场,全程保障00.0浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
2页免费1页免费2页免费1页免费80页1下载券 3页1下载券3页3下载券3页1下载券38页3下载券17页3下载券
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢TXS0102_10 (TI) PDF技术资料下载
TXS0102_10 供应信息 IC Datasheet 数据表 (9/18 页)
按型号查询:
TXS0102_10
&2-BIT BIDIRECTIONAL VOLTAGE-LEVEL TRANSLATOR FOR OPEN-DRAIN AND PUSH-PULL APPLICATIONS
型号:&&TXS0102_10PDF文件:
鼠标右键选目标另存为
不需安装PDF阅读软件
需安装PDF阅读软件
描述:&&2-BIT BIDIRECTIONAL VOLTAGE-LEVEL TRANSLATOR FOR OPEN-DRAIN AND PUSH-PULL APPLICATIONS文件大小:&&487 KPDF页数:
&&18 页联系供应商:&& 品牌Logo:
&&&&TI [ TEXAS INSTRUMENTS ]品牌网址:&&
.......................................................................................................................................................SCES640C – JANUARY 2007 – REVISED MAY 2009PRINCIPLES OF OPERATIONApplicationsThe TXS0102 can be used to bridge the digital-switching compatibility gap between two voltage nodes tosuccessfully interface logic threshold levels found in electronic systems. It should be used in a point-to-pointtopology for interfacing devices or systems operating at different interface voltages with one another. Its primarytarget application use is for interfacing with open-drain drivers on the data I/Os such as I2C or 1-wire, where thedata is bidirectional and no control signal is available. The TXS0102 can also be used in applications where apush-pull driver is connected to the data I/Os, but the TXB0102 might be a better option for such push-pullapplications.ArchitectureThe TXS0102 architecture (seeis an auto-direction-sensing based translator that does not require adirection-control signal to control the direction of data flow from A to B or from B to A.VCCAVCCBT1OneOne-shotshotOneOne-shotshotT2R110kR210kGate BiasAN2BFigure 1. Architecture of a TXS01xx CellThese two bidirectional channels independently determine the direction of data flow without a direction-controlsignal. Each I/O pin can be automatically reconfigured as either an input or an output, which is how thisauto-direction feature is realized.The TXS0102 is part of TI's &Switch& type voltage translator family and employs two key circuits to enable thisvoltage translation:1) An N-channel pass-gate transistor topology that ties the A-port to the B-portand2) Output one-shot (O.S.) edge-rate accelerator circuitry to detect and accelerate rising edges on the A or BportsFor bidirectional voltage translation, pull-up resistors are included on the device for dc current sourcing capability.The VGATEgate bias of the N-channel pass transistor is set at approximately one threshold voltage (VT) abovethe VCClevel of the low-voltage side. Data can flow in either direction without guidance from a control signal.The O.S. rising-edge rate accelerator circuitry speeds up the output slew rate by monitoring the input edge fortransitions, helping maintain the data rate through the device. During a low-to-high signal rising edge, the O.S.circuits turn on the PMOS transistors (T1, T2) to increase the current drive capability of the driver forapproximately 30 ns or 95% of the input edge, whichever occurs first. This edge-rate acceleration provides highac drive by bypassing the internal 10-kΩ pull-up resistors during the low-to-high transition to speed up the signal.The output resistance of the driver is decreased to approximately 50Ωto 70Ωduring this acceleration phase. Tominimize dynamic ICCand the possibility of signal contention, the user should wait for the O.S. circuit to turn-offbefore applying a signal in the opposite direction. The worst-case duration is equal to the minimum pulse-widthnumber provided in theTiming Requirementssection of this data sheet.Copyright (C) , Texas Instruments IncorporatedProduct Folder Link(s):9TXS0102DCTT (TI) PDF技术资料下载
TXS0102DCTT 供应信息 IC Datasheet 数据表 (9/18 页)
按型号查询:
TXS0102DCTT
&2-BIT BIDIRECTIONAL VOLTAGE-LEVEL TRANSLATOR FOR OPEN-DRAIN AND PUSH-PULL APPLICATIONS
型号:&&TXS0102DCTTPDF文件:
鼠标右键选目标另存为
不需安装PDF阅读软件
需安装PDF阅读软件
描述:&&2-BIT BIDIRECTIONAL VOLTAGE-LEVEL TRANSLATOR FOR OPEN-DRAIN AND PUSH-PULL APPLICATIONS文件大小:&&509 KPDF页数:
&&18 页联系供应商:&& 品牌Logo:
&&&&TI [ TEXAS INSTRUMENTS ]品牌网址:&&
..............................................................................................................................................SCES640B – JANUARY 2007 – REVISED JANUARY 2009PRINCIPLES OF OPERATIONApplicationsThe TXS0102 can be used in level-translation applications for interfacing devices or systems operating atdifferent interface voltages with one another. The TXS0102 is ideal for use in applications where an open-draindriver is connected to the data I/Os. The TXS0102 can also be used in applications where a push-pull driver isconnected to the data I/Os, but the TXB0102 might be a better option for such push-pull applications.ArchitectureThe TXS0102 architecture (seedoes not require a direction-control signal to control the direction ofdata flow from A to B or from B to A.VCCAVCCBT110kOne-shotOne-shotT210kGate BiasABFigure 1. Architecture of a TXS01xx CellEach A-port I/O has an internal 10-kOhm pullup resistor to VCCA, and each B-port I/O has an internal 10-kOhm pullupresistor to VCCB. The output one-shots detect rising edges on the A or B ports. During a rising edge, the one-shotturns on the PMOS transistors (T1, T2) for a short duration, which speeds up the low-to-high transition.Input Driver RequirementsThe fall time (tfA, tfB) of a signal depends on the output impedance of the external device driving the data I/Os ofthe TXS0102. Similarly, the tPHLand max data rates also depend on the output impedance of the external driver.The values for tfA, tfB, tPHL, and maximum data rates in the data sheet assume that the output impedance of theexternal driver is less than 50Ohm.Power UpDuring operation, ensure that VCCA≤VCCBat all times. During power-up sequencing, VCCA≥VCCBdoes notdamage the device, so any power supply can be ramped up first.Enable and DisableThe TXS0102 has an OE input that is used to disable the device by setting OE low, which places all I/Os in theHi-Z state. The disable time (tdis) indicates the delay between the time when OE goes low and when the outputsactually get disabled (Hi-Z). The enable time (ten) indicates the amount of time the user must allow for theone-shot circuitry to become operational after OE is taken high.Copyright (C) , Texas Instruments IncorporatedProduct Folder Link(s):9

我要回帖

更多关于 txs0102 的文章

随机推荐