英语作文An accident
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​作​文​A​n​ ​a​c​c​i​d​e​n​t
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
六年级英语作文:An Accident(事故)带翻译
Today is Sunday. I visited my uncle with my father in the morning. In a traffic light, we saw a car accident. We were waiting for the traffic light. Suddenly, a motorbike ran the red light and crashed with a car. Luckily, the motor driver slowed down the speed and he just fell down from his motor. He could stand up by himself. But this accident caused a traffic jam. I hope drivers can drive under traffic rules.
今天是星期天。早上我和爸爸去看望叔叔,在红绿灯处我们目睹了一起交通事故。当时我们正在等红绿灯,突然一辆摩托车闯红灯和一辆汽车相撞。幸运的是摩托车司机减速了只是从摩托车上摔下来。他还能自己站起来,但是这起事故引起了交通堵塞。我希望司机们能够遵守交通规则行驶。
阅读本文的读者还看了:
I have a foreign friend. His name is Oliver and he comes from England. His home is nearby mine. He moves to China because his father is going to work in here. He cant talk too much in Chinese, but he w...
My favorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, its day for family gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a big dinner. My families always make very deliciou...
Hi,this is Wu jiangang.Im going to have a good weekend! On Saturday,Im gong to do my homework in the morining.In the afternoon, Im gong to the Xinhua Bookstore and read books with my brother. In the ev...
I have a very cool Robot ! His name is Yangcong. My dad made him. He is very cute. He likes to paint. He is short but strong. Yangcong is 4. He is very clever. He can speak Chinese and English. He can ...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读对闯红灯的看法的英语作文中英对照版_百度知道
对闯红灯的看法的英语作文中英对照版
我有更好的答案
In China, when people go across the road, they will never wait for the red light patiently. In fact, Chinese people are famous for running the green light, it seems to be a habit for them, the traffic rule is just the paper for them, they never obey it. The result of going against the traffic rule is serious.
On the one hand, running the red light is not a civilized behavior, Chinese people will bring the foreign people the bad impression. When a foreigner comes to China, he is so curious about the way Chinese people go across the road, he waits for the green light, while a lot of Chinese people ignore the traffic rule and go directly. He feels so hil...
  Running red lights is a common occurrence in cities. Some people justify it by claiming that they have their own eyes and judgment. They don't think that they should stop at the crossroads because an automatic, brainless machine turns red every thirty or forty seconds. They certainly don't want to get killed, but it seems that they are never aware of the danger of running a red light. And especially when they have some urgent things to do, they simple forget there are such things as traffic regulations.
  Some others think that a red light means a stop signal and it is completely wrong to ignore it, even though there is no cross traffic or no po...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 an accident happened 的文章

随机推荐