what does he likerabbit like 用英语回答怎么回答

文档贡献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
PEP小学英语五年级上册第3单元测试题及答案
文档星级:
内容提示:小学英语(PEP)五年级上册测试题。Unit Three what’s Your Favorite Food?。一、 读单词,找出画线部分读音与其他三个不同的单词,并写出序号。(10分) (
二、 读句子,写出本单元中和画线部分同类的单词。(10分) 1. I’ 2. I don’t like oranges. They’ 3. ’ 三、 按要求写出下列单词的正确形式。(9分)。bean(复数
tomato(复数 I’d like(完整形式
thin(反义词Potato(复数
let’s(完整形式四、 词组互译。(8分)。4. 好吃又有益于健康五、将A、B左右两栏的句子连线。(4分)。A
B。1. What do you have for breakfast today?
My favorite food is fish. 2. What would you like for lunch?
No, we have cabbage and mutton. 3. What’s your favorite food?
I have pork and cabbage for breakfast.。
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:354|
上传日期: 21:48:09|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:PEP小学英语五年级上册第3单元测试题及答案.DOCwhat fruit do you like怎么回答用英语_百度知道
what fruit do you like怎么回答用英语
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I like apples. (bananas......)
I like 加水果名称,提问的是你喜欢什么水果?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有六年级英语期中考试的答案_百度知道
谁有六年级英语期中考试的答案
提问者采纳
我没有,给你推荐个
对不起没找到
不管怎么样 谢谢你
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
六年级下册期末考试英语试题一、听力测试(25分)
1—5 ABBAC
6—10 CBAAA
11—15 AABCB
16—20 BCBAC
21. 13/thirteen
22. English
23. Volleyball
24. Pandas
25. Teacher二、单项选择填空(20分)26—30 CDBCA
31—35 DBCBA
36—40 ABBCD
41—45 CBDCA三、完形填空(10分)46—50 DCBAA
51—60 BCDCC
四、阅读理解(15分)56—60 ACBDD
61—65 DACBB
65—70 CBCAD 五、单词拼写(8分)1. bridge
5. thieves
六、句型转换(8分)
1. What kind of
3. Would you like
4. on, left of
5. Where does
6. What does, be
七、补全对话(5分)1—5 B DEAC
八、用方框中的单词填空(6分)1. different
3. dancing
4. sometimes
九、根据汉语意思完成句子(8分)
1. What other
2.across from
3. to teach
4. orange juice
5. Why, actor, Because
6. talking, stories
7. medium, beef, tomatoes
十、书面表达(15分)Dear David,
How are you? My friends and I go to the zoo on Sunday. After that we have different ideas about the animals. Some of us think tigers are scary, so they don’t like them. Some like pandas because they are cute. But others think monkeys are their favorite animals because they’re smart. I like all of them. I think they’re all interesting.
YoursZhang Qi 六年级下册期末考试英语试题 一、听力测试(一)录音中有五个句子, 每个句子听一遍, 然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答语。1. What does your brother want to do?
2. Is the garden big or small?
3. Why do you like koalas? 4. Do you like green tea?
5. Excuse me, where’s the bank?
(二)录音中有五组对话, 每组对话听两遍, 然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
6. M: Hi, Mary. What does your mother do?
W: She’s a teacher.
W: Is your father a teacher, too?
M: No, he is a doctor.
7. M: Cindy, would you like some fish?
W: No, thanks. My favorite food is chicken.
8. M: How much are the dumplings?
W: The beef and onion dumplings are 15 yuan. The mutton and carrot dumplings are 12 yuan.9. W: Bill, be quiet please.
M: But why?
W: Because the animal is very shy.
10. W: Is Mr Green a teacher?
M: No, he works in a bank.
(三)录音中有一段对话,对话听两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。 Jenny: So Bob, what does your mother do? Bob: She's a policewoman. Jenny: Do yo工礌递度郛道店权锭护u want to be a policeman?Bob: Oh yes. Sometimes it's a little dangerous, but it's also a very exciting job. Jenny,your father is a bank clerk, right? Jenny: Yes he is. Bob: Do you want to be a bank clerk too?Jenny: No, not really. I want to be a reporter. Bob: Oh yeah? Why? Jenny: It's very busy, but it's also fun too. You meet so many interesting people. What about your father Sam? What does he do?
Sam: He is a reporter at the TV station. It's an exciting job, but it's also very difficult. He always has a lot of news things to learn. And I want to be a reporter too.(四)录音中有一篇短文,短文听两遍, 然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能完成每个句子的正确答案。Welcome to our city zoo. There are many animals in the zoo. The elephant is very big. We all like to see it, because it’s kind of cute. The tiger is from Mount Charnbye of China. It walks in a room. The lion’s room is next to the tiger’s. The panda in the zoo is kind of shy. It’s interesting. The giraffe is very tall. It is great fun. Lots of people like animals, because they think animals are people’s friends. (五)录音中有一篇短文, 短文听两遍,然后根据短文内容完成下列表格。 Dear Linda,
I’m very glad to write to you. I want to have a pen pal in the USA. Do you want to be my pen pal?
My name is Li Yan. I live in Beijing China. I am thirteen years old. I can speak Chinese and some English. I often play volleyball on weekends. It’s my favorite sport. English is my favorite subject. Do you like pandas? They are my favorite animals.
My father and mother are teachers. I want to be a teacher like them.
Please write and tell me about yourself!
Yours, Li Yan
小学六年级英语下册期末模拟试题及听力材料姓名_______ 班级____________听力部分(满分30分)一.听录音,选出相符合的一项,并将选项填在题前的括号里。(每小题1分,共10分)
) 1. A. taller
) 2.A. matter
) 3.A. nose
) 4. A. red
) 5.A. bored
) 6.A . drew
) 7. A . watch
B. watched
) 8 . A . together
B. weather
C. yesterday
) 9 . A . Wednesday
B. Thursday
C. Tuesday
) 10. A . windy
C. sunny二、听录音根据问句,选答语。(每个1分,共5分)
) 1. A. I’m 160cm.
B. I’m 21 years old.
C. I’m 48kg.
) 2. A. I cleaned the room.
B. I clean the room.
C. I can clean the room.
) 3.A.I am fine.
B.I am fifteen.
C.I am five.
) 4.A.It’s blue
B. It’s a book
C. It’s a rabbit
) 5.A.I often go by bus.
B. I am going by bus.
C、I went to school by bike三、根据录音内容填写下列句子中所缺的单词,使句子完整.(每空只填一词)(7分)1. He_________ pictures yesterday.2. I’m very________, because I failed the math test!3. Sarah has a fever, so she __________ the doctor at 8:00 this morning.4. _______
______ some animals in the zoo. 5. Liu Yun __________ her grandparents last __________.四.听录音,完成短文。(每空只填一词)(8分)Hello,I have a good ________. Her name is Lily. She is 160cm tall. She is _
_____than me. she is 13, I’m 14. She is one year_________ than me. She ________ collecting stamps. This weekend,We are______ to the post _________ to buy stamps. We like ____ _____ stamps. We are very _______.笔试部分(满分70分)一.按要求写出下列单词的适当形式.(8分)1. thin (比较级)__________ 2.swim(过去式)___________3.September(缩写)____________
4.watch(第三人称)___________5.tooth(复数) _______________ 6.run(现在分词)__________7.he(宾格)_______________
8.is(过去式)____________ 二.选择题。(10)
) 1. ______Monday
we went to a restaurant.
) 2.A: ____ did you go there ?
B: I went by bicycle.A .How
)3. Did you help them clean their house?A Yes , I didn’t
B No, I did
C Yes, I did
D No, I don’t(
)4.My desk is about 112 cm _______.
D. bigger(
)5. Amy ________ very sad. What’s wrong _______ her ?
A. looks, with
B. look, with
C. looks ,
)6 .Did you _____ping-pong last weekend?A .playing
)7.My arms are longer than _____.
)8 I like to ___kites , I ____kites yesterdayA fly , fly
B flew , fly
D.fly , flys(
)9. Mike _______ a
headache, and the teacher ______ tired.
A. have, is
B.have, are
C. has, is D.has,
)10. He is playing
piano and she is playing
football. A. /
D. the三.用所给词的适当形式填空。(6)1.I often _____(do) my homework in the evening. But yesterday evening, I _____(watch) TV.2.Did Mike ____(go)swimming?3.March the_______(twelve) is Tree Planting Day.(植树节)4.Look! She is _______ (draw) a picture now.
5. John is taller than Zhang Peng. But Zhang Peng is __________(strong) than John. 四.根据问句,选择正确的答句(6%)(
)1、Did you have a good time?
J. At 3:00 o’ clock on Saturday. (
)2. When are you going to the bookstore?
H. No, there isn’t (
) 3. How heavy is your brother?
A. He is 55kg. (
) 4. Where does your sister work?
D. By plane. (
) 5. How did people go to Beijing?
E. She works in a library.
) 6. Is there a science museum
near here?
F. Yes, I did .
四.连词成句,注意大小写。(共5小题,计10分)1. homework
yesterday(. )___________________________________________2.155
( . )_______________________________________3.than
brother ( . )_____________________________________4 .your
to (? ) _______________________________5.sang
( . ) ________________________________________________五、补全对话。(用所给出的句子把对话补充完整,把编号填在横线上。)(10分)
A:Hello, Mary. ______________________________?
B:I went to Kunming on my holiday.
A:___________________________?
B:It was warm.A:__________________________?B:I went there by plane.A:__________________________?
B:I saw folk dances. A:Did you eat any Kunming’s snack?
B:__________________.They’re delicious.六、看图回答问题。(4分) 1.
A:What did he do?
2.A: Did she draw a picture?
B:________________________.
_____________________七、读短文,判断对(√)错(×)。(5分)Look! The girl in a pink skirt is Mary. She is sitting on the sofa. She is watching TV. There are many toys beside her. She likes toys very much. She’s my good friend. She is 13 years old. She likes English very much. Her hobby is making kites. Today is her birthday. I have a new teddy bear for her.(
)1.Mary is wearing a dress.
)2.Mary’s hobby is flying kites. (
)3.Mary is my sister.(
)4.Today is my birthday.
)5.I’ll give Mary a teddy bear.八、阅读,选择正确的答案,并把字母编号写在括号里(5分)Jack is an American boy. His parents are in China now. They are teachers. They teach English. Jack is 2 years older than me, and he’s tall, too. He has short hair and big eyes. He’s 162cm tall and he’s 50kg. Jack is now in No. 2 School. He’s a good student. His parents work in No.2 School, too. Jack is my good friend. He likes football. We often play football together.(
) 1. Jack is from
A. England.
B. America.(
) 2. His parents are
A. English.
B. math. (
than Jack.
B. younger. (
) 4. Jack is a
A. student.
B. teacher.(
) 5. Jack’s favourite sport is
A. basketball.
B. football.九、作文:(6分)请以“My last week”为题写一篇小短文,描述自己做过的一些有意义或有趣的事情。要求条理清楚,语句连贯,不得少于8句话。
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________听力材料:一.听音选出听到的内容。1.tall 2.matter 3.nose 4.bread 5.sore 6.flew 7.watch 8.weather 9.Tuesday 10.cloudy二.听问句选答句。1.how old are you?2.Whar did you do last night?3.How are you?4.What colour is it?5.How are you going there?三.听音填空。6. He took pictures yesterday.7. I’m very sad, because I failed the math test!8. Sarah had a fever, so she saw the doctor at 8:00 this morning.9. There are some animals in the zoo. 10. Liu Yun visited her grandparents last weekend.四.听短文填空。Hello,I have a good friend. Her name is Lily. She is 160cm tall. She is shorter than me. she is 13,and I’m 14. She is one year younger than me. She likes collecting stamps. This weekend,We are going to the post office to buy stamps. We like collecting stamps. We are very happy.采纳!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我要期中的
没有不要捣乱
你是开心学英语的吗
我是榆林市第一小学
你可以把你的答案发给我吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁PEP小学英语五年级上册1至6单元测试题(1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
56页免费4页免费4页免费44页免费4页免费 5页免费4页免费4页免费64页2下载券3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢66页1下载券4页1下载券77页1下载券2页2下载券11页1下载券
PEP小学英语五年级上册1至6单元测试题(1)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2013东北三省二模英语试题答案(长春二模)_高考_3773考试网
学历类|        外语类|     
资格类|       财会类|     
|      医学类|     
计算机|    |       
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
2013东北三省二模英语试题答案(长春二模)
2013年东北三省四市教研协作体等值诊断联合考试2013年长春市高中毕业班第二次调研测试英语试题参考答案及评分标准说明:本试题满分150分。其中听力30分,笔试120分。第一部分 听力 (每小题1.5分, 满分30分)听力原文:Text 1.W: Shall we go to the theatre on Saturday?M: Well, what I really like is to see a film, but I have to go to a lecture.Text 2.M: How are the restaurant prices here?W: Oh, it’s not cheap but not very expensive. You can have a nice lunch for about $6.30.Text 3.M: What’s for lunch?W: Chicken.M: It smells good.W: Thanks. I hope it tastes as good as it smells.Text 4.M: Whose membership-card is that?W: I’m sure you can’t guess. Look at the photo.M: Let me see. It’s Tom’s!W: Right. The photo doesn’t look like him, does it?M: No. But my photo doesn’t look like me, either.Text 5.M: Shall we go to the concert this evening? I have two tickets.W: I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can’t. I’m seeing my dad off at the railway station at 8:00.Text 6.M: Hi, Julie. How’re you doing?W: Well, pretty busy.M: Did you register for the new term?W: Yeah, I register this morning.M: Going to take any business classes?W: No, I don’t think so. I’m going to take African Music. It meets three times a week.M: Hmm. Well, any piano classes?W: Yeah, I’m taking Advanced Piano. It meets on Monday.M: How about the basic requirement courses?W: I’m going to take English Composition and Basic Spanish.M: Sounds like a full schedule!W: Yeah, I’m going to be really busy.Text 7.M: When does the train leave for Montreal on Monday?W: At eight fifty.M: When does it arrive in Montreal?W: At seven ten in the evening.M: Does the train go directly to Montreal?W: No, you have to change trains in Toronto.M: How much does it cost?W: Fifteen dollars.Text 8.W: I suppose you’ve heard the latest news about Ian and Betty.M: No. What happened?W: Oh, didn’t you hear? They’ve split up.M: Have they?W: Yeah, I thought everybody knew.M: Hmm, well, I suppose it’s not really surprising, is it? I mean, they never really seemed to have that much in commonW: What do you mean?M: Well, their interests for a start. Ian is really into his computers and computer games and all that kind of things. But Betty prefers something a bit livelier, going out to clubs and things, having a good time.W: Yes, she does like going out more than him. That’s true.M: Has she told you anything about it?W: Yes, she has. She phoned me on Friday.Text 9.W: I’m very sorry you didn’t win, Jack.M: So am I. What a disappointment!W: Come on, cheer up!M: No, I feel terrible, Mary. And our classmates…W: But you tried your best, didn’t you?M: Yes, I did.W: You won’t give up trying, will you?M: No, I won’t. I’ll do better next time.W: I’ll help you. We can practice together.M: That would be great.W: Then don’t look so sad, Jack.M: I’ll try to cheer up.W: You’ll get over it.M: I know. Thanks a lot. Mary.W: Come on. I’ll buy you a coffee.M: Okay. Let’s go.Text 10.I’m really enjoying my first year of college. I’m taking a class in photography. We are learning how to take pictures with many kinds of cameras and film. We have a kind and warm-hearted teacher.Last week, our teacher let us take a look at a very old camera. She also let us take turns using it. Everyone got to take one or two pictures with it. Next week we are going to take a trip to a park to take pictures there. The teacher always tells us how to take better pictures. I find that when I take her advice, my pictures come out better. However, it takes a long time to take a good photo. Sometimes I spend hours with my camera. The class is fun, but it takes a lot of work, too. In fact, it is my hardest class, but I enjoy it the most. I’ll be sorry when we take the final exam and the course is over. I hope I’ll have two or three good cameras and use them everywhere. I like to take excellent photos of my own. It’s my dream, and I’m sure it will come true.&&&& 答案:1-5 CACBC&& 6-10 CABCA&& 11-15 BBAAC&& 16-20 CBCAA1.C 【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话中男士所说“I have to go to a lecture.”可知。2.A 【命题立意】考查考生对人物观点的推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话中女士说“it’s not cheap but not very expensive.”可推断出该&&&&&&&&&&& 答案。3.C 【命题立意】考查考生对人物关系的推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话中男士问“午饭吃什么”, 女士回答“chicken”, 男子夸赞很&&&香, 女子回答“希望可以像闻起来一样好吃”, 可推断出他们的关系较&&&近,最有可能是家人。4.B 【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息及段落大意的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话中男士说“Whose membership-card is that?”可知。5.C 【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&&&&&& 【试题解析】由对话中女士说“I’m seeing my dad off at the railway station at 8:00.”可知。6.C 【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】由对话中女士说“I’m going to take African Music. It meets three times a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& week.”可知。7.A 【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】由对话中女士说“I’m going to take English Composition and Basic Spanish.”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 可知。8.B 【命题立意】考查考生对地点、方位的推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话中男士说“When does the train leave for Montreal on Monday?”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 可推断出该答案。9.C 【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】由对话中女士说“At eight fifty.”可知。10.A【命题立意】考查考生对所听内容的简单推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话内容Ian and Betty是人名,可推断出该答案。11.B【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话中男士说“Betty prefers something a bit livelier, going out to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& clubs and things.”可推断出该答案。12.B【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】由对话中女士说“She phoned me on Friday.”可知。13.A【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】根据对话中男士说“So am I. What a disappointment!” 可知。14.A【命题立意】考查考生对所听内容的简单推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】由对话中女士说“I’m very sorry you didn’t win, Jack”以及“You won’t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& give up trying, will you?”男士回答说“Yes, I did.” 可推断出该答案。15.C【命题立意】考查考生对人物关系的推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】由对话中男士说“No, I feel terrible, Mary. And our classmates…”可知。16.C【命题立意】考查考生对地点、方位的推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】由对话中女士说“Come on. I’ll buy you a coffee.”可推断出该答案。17.B【命题立意】考查考生对人物身份的推断能力。&&& 【试题解析】由独白中“I’m really enjoying my first year of college.”可推出该答案。18.C【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】由独白中“I find when I take her advice, my pictures come out better.”可知。19.A【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】由独白中“The class is fun, but it takes a lot of work, too.”可知。20.A【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。&&& 【试题解析】由独白中“I’ll be sorry when we take the final exam and the course is &&&&over.”可知。第二部分& 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节& 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)&&&& 答案:21-25& ACCDB& 26-30& CDABA&& 31-35& DABBC21.A【命题立意】考查考生对语境的理解和对实际生活中交际用语的掌握和运用情况。&&& 【试题解析】问:我可以用一下你的电话吗? 答:当然可以。A. 当然;& B. 没关系;& &&&C. 不用客气;& D. 不用谢,故选A。22.C【命题立意】考查考生对特定语境中冠词用法的掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】leave school为固定短语,表示“毕业”,school前不用冠词;可数名&&&词前用不定冠词表示类别,所以第二空secretary前用a;故选C。23.C【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和对名词用法掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】句意应为“请在发动引擎前参照说明书” A. 介绍; B. 解释; C. 说明书;& && D. 表达,短语, 故选C。24.D【命题立意】考查考生对题干、连词及特殊句式的理解和掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】本题考察特殊句式“祈使句+连词+句子” ,故选D。25.B【命题立意】考查考生对题干和动词时态的理解及掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】问:你还认识我吗? 答:抱歉,我想不起你的名字了。强调对现在的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 影响,故选B。26.C【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和对省略句式的掌握情况。&&&&&&&&&& 【试题解析】“我们把沙发搬到那边怎样,你难道不认为房间看起来会大些吗?”&&&&A. 做……怎样;& B. 多远;& C. 要是……怎么样;& D. 怎么会……,故选C。27.D【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和对情态动词用法的掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】该空 should表示惊讶,含义“竟然”,故选D。28.A【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和对不定代词用法的掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】something of a/an ……表示 “多少有点,有几分”,故选A。29.B【命题立意】考查考生对语境的理解和对实际生活中交际用语的掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】Better luck next time.“下次好运”,该惯用语常用来鼓励失败者,选B。30.A【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和动词不定式用法的掌握情况。&&&&&&&&&& 【试题解析】不定式省略需保留不定式符号to,故选A。&&&&&& 31.D【命题立意】考查考生对定语从句与状语从句区分的掌握情况。&&&&&&&&&& 【试题解析】本题从句前无先行词,且置于不及物动词之后,应为地点状语从句;&&&&&&&&&&& 故选D。32.A【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和对动词用法的掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】本题考察动词have做使役动词的用法,“have sb do sth”, 故选A。33.B【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和非谓语动词用法的掌握情况。&&&&&&&&&& 【试题解析】现在分词的否定式not应放在doing/having done前,故选B。34.B【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和对短语动词的掌握情况。&&&&&&&&&& 【试题解析】“如果你考试作弊,你休想蒙混过关。”A.忍受;B.做成(坏事、&错事)未被察觉;C.逃脱,放弃,脱离;D.想出;故选B。35.C【命题立意】考查考生对题干的理解和对动词的掌握情况。&&& 【试题解析】“我们不能再等了否则我们就会错过我们的飞机。”& A. 主动提出做;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 避免;C. 有能力去做,承担得起;& D. 抽出,免除;& 故选C。第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&&&& 答案:36-40& DBACB& 41-45& CDADA& 46-50& CCBBA&& 51-55& DADDC&&& 【语篇解读】本文是夹叙夹议文。作者通过自身的经历诠释了这样一个道理:我们经常认为只有取得了某些成就,过上理想中完美的生活才会幸福。其实幸福就存在于我们不经意间平凡而琐碎的生活中,它早就已经根植在你我身边。36.D【命题立意】考生应能根据上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的动词。&&&&&&&&&& 【试题解析】根据学生已有的文化背景可知“finish line of a long race.”,是人取得阶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 段性的成功才能真正感觉到幸福,故选D。37.B【命题立意】考生应能联系本句话内容,判断选择一个符合语境的形容词。&&& 【试题解析】根据学生已知的龟兔赛跑的故事背景可知。作者希望像乌龟那样,靠沉稳赢得最终的比赛,所以应该选择slow的同义词,故选B。38.A【命题立意】考生应能根据上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的动词。&&& 【试题解析】根据下文提到“like a rabbit trying different side roads…”可知,作者在&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 其他时候,表现得像兔子一样,总愿意抄近路到达终点,故选A39.C【命题立意】考生应能根据上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的名词。&&& 【试题解析】根据下文提到“hoping to reach that banner a little faster.”可知,既然是&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 想快点到达终点,肯定是以一种危险的速度前行,故选C。40.B【命题立意】考生应能根据下文内容,判断选择能承接上下句的副词。&&& 【试题解析】由下文“I began to see that…”可知,作者逐渐开始意识到……故选B。41.C【命题立意】考生应能联系上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的形容词比较级。&&& 【试题解析】根据下文“I finally decided one day to take a break.”可知,那个目标从&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 来没有离作者更近一些,故选C。42.D【命题立意】考生应能联系上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的动词短语。&&& 【试题解析】由下文“and take a break…”可知,作者终于有一天决定坐下来休息,故选D43.A【命题立意】考生应能根据上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境及文章主题的名词。&&& 【试题解析】根据下文“Happiness will never be found under some banner far away.”,&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 可知,作者停下来休息时才发现,幸福就在身边,故选A。44.D【命题立意】考生应能联系本句话内容,判断选择一个符合语境的动词。&&& 【试题解析】根据下文“hard to support my family”可知,当作者努力工作养家的时&&&&&&&&&&& 候,幸福在他身边,故选D。45.A【命题立意】考生应能联系本句话内容,判断选择一个符合语境的名词。&&& 【试题解析】根据上文“I played with my children”可知“作者与孩子们一起玩,感到&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 幸福,听到的一定是快乐的笑声,故选A。 46.C【命题立意】考生应能联系本句话内容,判断选择一个符合语境的形容词。&&& 【试题解析】根据下文“my wife at my side looking after me”可知,甚至当作者生病,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 有妻子在身边照顾他的时候,幸福在他身边,故选C。47.C【命题立意】考生应能根据上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的名词。&&& 【试题解析】根据上文“as I raced towards that stupid banner”中的stupid 可推知,幸福一直在作者身边,只是作者没有智慧去发现这一点,故选C。&& 48.B【命题立意】考生应能根据上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的名词。&&& 【试题解析】根据上文“Tension is what you think you should be.”可推知,此处应为与Tension相对的Relaxation, 故选B。49.B【命题立意】考生应能联系整个段落及对全文思考,判断选择符合语境的形容词。&&& 【试题解析】根据上下文的语意,可知作者以前总是追求自以为值得自己全力以赴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 争取的某种生活,所以应该是略带贬义的自以为完美的生活。故选B。&& 50.A&【命题立意】考生应能联系本句话内容,判断选择一个符合语境的动词。&&&&&& 【试题解析】根据上文可知,我们应该停止自以为完美的生活的脚步,所以,我们应该享受现在我们所拥有的生活。故选A。51.D【命题立意】考生应能联系本句话内容,判断选择一个符合语境的介词。&&& 【试题解析】根据下文给出的,heart,soul,mind可推断介词应该用in。故选D。52.A【命题立意】考生应能联系本句话内容,判断选择一个符合语境的动词。&&& 【试题解析】根据上文作者得到启示:“当你意识到别人爱你,你也爱着别人时,幸福就来临了。”可推断答案为A。53.D【命题立意】考生应能根据上下文内容,判断选择一个符合语境的名词。&&& 【试题解析】根据上文“Be a playful puppy”可知,让我们做一只快乐的爱玩耍的小&&&&&&&&&&& 狗,到处衔着你那根快乐的骨头,故选D。54.D【命题立意】考生应能联系整个段落及对全文思考,选择一个符合语境的动词。【试题解析】根据文中多处提到的race,可知,我们应该把自己从那个竞赛中解脱出来,故选D。55.C【命题立意】考生应能联系整个段落及对全文思考,选择一个符合语境的副词。【试题解析】把自己从那个竞赛中解脱出来,你就会发现你已经处于爱和幸福之中,故选C。第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)第一节& (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分) 答案:56-58& ACD& 59-62& DBAC& 63-66& DABA& 67-70& ABDB& 71-75& ADEBCA篇&&& 【语篇解读】 本文是记叙文。讲述了在创作Little Princes这本书的过程中,作家Conor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Grennan付出了很大的努力来帮助被拐卖的孩子们。而他的所作所为深&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 深地触动了本文的作者。56.A【命题立意】考查考生对具体信息的理解能力。【试题解析】从第二段的they were actually children who had been separated from their parents by a child trafficker 可知,这些孩子是被贩卖后与父母分开的。故选A。57.C【命题立意】考查考生对多细节的综合推理判断能力&&& 【试题解析】从第三段可知,Conor放弃了全球旅行的计划,转而想办法帮助孤儿院&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 的孩子与父母团聚,为此他创立了NGN非赢利组织,还去边远地区&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 找线索,将几个信息综合总结,故选C。58.D【命题立意】考查考生简单推断的能力。&&& 【试题解析】由第一段的When his book Little Princes began和倒数第二段的to read&&&&&his descriptions of each of them可以判断出Conor Grennan 就是这本书&&&&&的作者,书中是他对自己经历的讲述。故选D。
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请在两周内来电联系.
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
???????????????

我要回帖

更多关于 what does 全蛋 say 的文章

随机推荐