原形 过去式 原形 过去式 原形 过去式 原形 过去式
  重点过去式 (不规则变化)
  原形 过去式 原形 过去式 原形 过去式 原形 过去式
  非谓语动词
  doing to do do
  重点介词
  Unit 1
  1.the results _______ 2 As _____ homework 3.most __ _____ the students
  4 is good ________ your health . is good ________ English .
  6 Is her lifestyle the same _______ yours or different ________ yours ?
  7 I sleep ________ nine hours every night .
  8 Doing morning exercise s keeps us ________ good health .
  Unit 2
  1 hot t ea ________ honey. 2 a balance ________ yin and yang . 3_______ the
  Unit 3
  1 What are you doing _______ vacation ? 2 W hen are you going _______
vacation ?
  3 Who are you going ________ ? 4 I am staying there just ____ ___ about
four days .
  5 Yao Ming is famous _________ basketball player ________ playing
basketball .
  6 I am planning to spend time ________ the beautiful countryside .
  7 I asked her _______ her plans .
  Unit 4
  1He leaves ______ school _______ around si x thirty .
  2 How far away is it _____ your home _____ school ?
  3How do students ______ the world get _____ school ?
  4 Most students go to school ______ the school bus .
  5 In China , it depends _________ where you are . 6 means ________
transportation .
  7 A number _______students are playing soccer . The number ______ the
students is 22.
  8 Don’t worry ________me . Don’t be worried _________ me .
  Unit 5
  1 the day ________ tomorrow , the day __________ yesterday
  3 My father _________ me goes shop ping every Sunday .4 come ________
_______ my home
  Unit 6
  1 photos ________ me and my twin sister . 2 _______ some ways , I look
_______ her .
  3 Li Ying is not as good __ ______ sports _______ her sister .
  4 It is important _________ me to learn English well .
  5 ________ a friendship . 6 _______ my free time .
  8 Last week , we did a survey _______ different kinds _______
transportation .
  9 I am doing a survey ________ the Daily News .
  Unit 7
  1 cut _______ the banana s , turn ______ the blender .
  2 Before you get out _______ the classroom, please turn _______ the light
  3 Put the bananas and two teaspoons _______ yogurt ________ the blender
  4 a r ecipe ________ a great turkey sandwich .5 add some salt ________ the
  6 Turn _______ the blender _______ about 2minutes .
  Unit 8
  1 Tom often hangs ______ _______ his friends ________ school .
  2 Class Nine had fun _______ the school trip . They went _____ the aquarium
______ the day .
  4 Let’s go _______ a drive________ my next day off .
  5 _______ my opinion , I think English is the easiest _______ all the
subjects .
  Unit 9
  1 Deng Yaping was born ________ the morning _______ December 12, 1973.
  2 Who has world record _______ hiccupping ? Tom hiccupped _________ 69years
  3 Li Yundi began to learn the accordion _______ the age ______ four .
  Unit 10
  1 Paris sounds _______ a city that I like to go ________ .2 find a part-job
______ a year or two .
  3 ________ the same time .4 I want to be rich and buy a big house ________
my parents .
  5 I want to travel all ________ the world .
  6 We got ________ 1,000 letters _______ our readers _________ their New
Year’s resolutions.
  7 She wants to find a job _______ a language teacher ________ China .
  Unit 11
  1 What kind _______ chores 2 I am going to work ______ it now .
  3 Thanks _____ taking care _____ my dog . Please take him ______ a walk
_______supper .
  Unit 12
  1 won the prize ________ the best performer .
  2 Shanghai is _________ the east ______ China . Japan is _______ the east
______ China . Hubei is ________ the north ________ Hunan . 4 What’s the price
________ the hotel room ?
  5 I borrowed a book ______ my brother . He lent it ________ me .
  我的经典错题序 错题
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子
[欧联杯]国米2-0卡拉巴赫高清图集
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.人教版英语八年级上册比较级和最高级习题71
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
人教版英语八年级上册比较级和最高级习题71
Unit10Iamgoingtobeabaske;重点词组;1.growup;长大,成长;2.begoingtodo=wanttodo;打算做某事;3.computerprogrammer;电脑程序设计师;4.baseballplayer;棒球运动员;5.aprofessionalbasketbal;player;一名职业篮球运动;6.computersci
 Unit 10 I am going to be a basketball player重点词组1. grow up长大,成长2. be going to do = want to do打算做某事3. computer programmer电脑程序设计师4. baseball player棒球运动员5. a professional basketballplayer一名职业篮球运动6. computer science计算机科学7. take acting lessons上表演课 9. move to
搬到,移动到 move to New York
搬到纽约 10. my dream job
我梦想的工作
11. what I want to do
我想做的事情 12. move to interesting
搬到某个有趣的地方 13. sound like
听起来像…… 14. fashion shows
时装表演 somewhere8. practice basketball
15. fashion magazine练习篮球 时尚杂志16. part-time 兼职的,
full-time 全职的,全日制的a part C time job一份兼职的工作15. a reporter for fashion magazine 时装杂志记者17. a year or two = one or two years 一两年an hour or two = one or two hours 一两个小时;a day or two = one or two days 一两天18. save some money 积蓄一些钱,攒钱19. at the same time 与此同时21.hold art exhibitions 举办美术展览22.all over the world = around the world 全世界,世界各地23. somewhere quiet and beautiful 某个安静而美丽的地方24. write articles
写文章25. send sth. to sb. = send sb sth. 将某物发送/寄给某人send them to magazines and newspapers 把他们寄给杂志社和报社26. I’m not sure yet
我还没有定下来27. New Year’s resolutions
新年的决心make one’s resolution
表决心28. play an instrument
弹一种乐器29. get a part-time job
找到一份兼职工作28.make the soccer team
组建足球队30. get good grades
获得好成绩31.eat healthier food
吃健康的食物32.get lots of exercise
多进行体育锻炼33. take guitar lessons = have guitar classes 上吉他课34. get over 1,000 letters = get more than 1,000 letters 收到超过1000封的来信35. work harder in school
在学校里更努力学习36. keep fit
保持身体健康37. communicate with sb.
与某人交流38. a job as a foreign language teacher
一份当外语教师的工作39. after high school = leave school
中学毕业后40. international magazines
国际杂志社41. have a welcome party
召开一个欢迎会二. 重点句型:1. What are you going to be when you grow up? 你长大后将干什么?2. I am going to be a computer programmer.
我将来成为一名电脑程序设计师。3. How are you going to do that?
你将怎么做?4. I’m going to study computer science. 我将要学习计算机科学。5. Where are you going to work?
你将去哪里工作?6. When are you going to do that?
你将什么时候去做?7. When I grow up, I’m going to do what I want to do.当我长大的时候,我将做我想做的事。(1)when在这里引导一个时间状语从句,“当我长大时”(2)do what I want to do. 意为“做我想做的事”eg: She is going to be an actress when she grows up8. somewhere interesting 意为“某个有趣的地方”somewhere是不定代词,表示“某处”,之后的形容词interesting, quiet andbeautiful 做 somewhere 的定语,但修饰不定代词的定语必须nothing difficult
没什么难事nothing wrong
没什么问题something delicious 好吃的东西
something different某些不同的东三.重点及新知识点一般将来时态 (be going to do)用“be going to” 结构表示将来要发生的事,或打算、计划,决定要做的事情。1. 常于其搭配的时间状语有:tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, soon (不久), this afternoon , thisevening , this year, in the future (将来), in the near future (在不久的将来),next week…2. 陈述句基本构成:主语 + be (am , is , are) + going to + 动词原形如:I am going to travel around the world.
我将到世界各地旅游。They are going to meet outside the school gate. 他们将在校门口见面。He is going to play basketball tomorrow. 他打算明天打蓝球。It is going to rain. 天将下雨。3. 否定句:主语 + be + not + going to + 动词原形如:We are not going to have any classes next week.下周我们将不上课。I am not going to be a teacher. 我将不成为教师。4. 疑问句:将am , is , are 提前大写即可Be (Am , Is , Are ) + 主语 + going to + 动词原形如:Are you going to be a doctor when you grow up?你长大后将做名医生吗?回答:Yes, I am.
No, I am not.Is he going to take the piano lesson tomorrow?他明天上音乐课吗?Yes, he is.
No, he isn’t.5. 特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词 When (How , What , Where )等 + be (am , is , are ) + 主 +going to + 动词原形如:What are you going to do next Sunday? 你下星期天将做什么?在第三单元中我们还学过用现在进行时态(be doing)来表示将来计划要做某事。所以,若要表示将来计划要发生的动作,有时现在进行时和一般将来时可通用。He is going to play basketball tomorrow.= He is playing basketball tomorrow.We are not going to have any lessons next week.= We are not having any lessons next week.Are you going to take the piano class this weekend?= Are you taking the piano class this weekend?What are you going to do next Sunday?= What are you doing next Sunday?同时,be going to do 若表示自己的计划,打算,安排或意愿时,有时也可与wantto do 替换使用。What are you going to be when you grow up?= What do you want to do when you grow up?What are you going to do next Sunday?= What do you want to do next Sunday?一、
写出下列单词的反义词1. hot____
2.new________
3. clean________4. high________
5. heavy______
6.cold_______7. bad______二、
写出下列形容词的比较级和最高级1. old ______
2. busy _________
__________3. thin ________
________4. many _________
__________5. slow ________ _______6. delicious _________ _________三、 用适当形式填空:1. Bob is
_________ ( young ) than Fred but __________ (tall) than Fred.2. Yingtian is not as ___________
(tall) asYongxian.3. Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) thanbefore .4. Which is _________
(heavy), a hen or a chicken?5.-- How
_________ (tall) is Sally?--
She' s 1.55 metres
(tall). What
about Xiaoling?
-- She' s only 1.40 metres ______ (tall). She is much _______(short) than Sally. She is alsothe _______ (short)girlin theclass.6. He is ______ (bad) at learning maths. He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he isthe
_________ (bad) at English.7. Annie says Sally is the ________ (kind) person in the world.8.He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, I think.9. A dictionary is much _________ (expensive)
than a story-book.10. An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple, but much ________ (small) than awatermelon.11.Miss Chen is __________ _________than Mr. Wang. (popular)12. Mr. Lin ________ ________ _________ Mr. Brown. (sad)13. The basketball _______ ________ ________ the baseball. (big)14. Question A _______ ________ _________ ________ Question B. (important)15. A rose ________ ________ __________ ________ a weed(野草). (beautiful)16. Toronto is _____ ______ city in Canada. (large)17. Playing computer games is______ _____ _____ of all the activities.(interesting).18. The Nile(尼_河) is ______ ________river in the world. (long)19. Good health is _______ _______ ________thing life. (important)20. Taking a taxi is ______ _______ way to get to the airport. (easy)21. Test 1 is _____ _______ _________of all the tests. (difficult)22. He is ________thanany other boy in the class.(clever)23. She is_______ than all the other students. (young)24. The window is ________ ________ of the two. (narrow)25. Where is the ________bus-stop? (near)26. He is one of ________ ________ _______Politicians. (famous)27. Tom drives much ________ ________than John. (careful)28. The white flower is ________(beautiful). The yellow flower is ______ _______ (beautiful)than the white flower. The red flower is the _____ ______ of the three.四、 选择题1. She is ________ than ________ .A. busier / us B. busier / we C. more busy / us D. more busy / we2. Jane is ________ than Betty.A. less taller B. less tallest C. less tall D. not as tall3. China is ________ country in the world.A. the third largest B. the largest third C. the third large D. a third largest4. -Which is ____ season in Beijing?-I think it's autumn.A.good
D.the best5.- Which is__________ , the sun, the moon or the earth?-- Of course, the moon is.A.small
C.smallest
D.the smallest6.The air in Beijing is getting much _____ now than a few years ago.A. clean
B. cleaner
C. cleanest
D. the cleanest7. Mobile phones are very popular now and they are _____ than before.A. cheap
B. cheaper
C. cheapest
D. the cheapest8.I study English as_______as my brother.A.hard
C. hardest9. Which is _____ , a bicycle or a computer?A.
B.more expensive
C.the most expensive10. The Yellow River is one of ______rivers in China.A
C the longest11.She is the second _______student in our class.A. tall
C. tallest一、选择正确的答案1. Bob never does his homework_____ Mary. He makes lots of mistakes.A. so careful as
B. as carefully as
C. carefully as
D. as careful as2.Now air in our town is ____ than it used to be. Something must be done to it.A. very good
B. much better
C. rather than
D. even worse3. I feel __ better than yesterday.
D. far4. China has a large population than __ in the world.A. all the countries B. every country C. any country D. any other country6.The sick boy is getting __ day by day.包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、应用写作文书、中学教育、人教版英语八年级上册比较级和最高级习题71等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  关键词:比较级八年级练习题最高级 1/2 同系列文档 人教版语文八年级上册期末... 八年级数学上册知识点总结 八年级英语上学期知识点归... 八年级上册物理期末...
  八年级英语上册_形容词比较级最高级练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语上册_形容词比较级最高级练习(二)用所给词的正确形式填空: 1. Of the two girls...
  中考英语比较级和最高级... 2页 1下载券 人教版英语八年级上册比... 8页...练习 3:选择 1. Which do you like ___, tea or coffee? A. well B...
  关键词:比较级八年级练习题最高级 1/2 同系列文档 人教版语文八年级上册期末... 八年级数学上册知识点总结 八年级英语上学期知识点归... 八年级上册物理期末...
  八年级比较级与最高级练习题3_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。比较级与最... 人教版语文八年级上册期... 八年级数学上册知识点总... 八年级英语上学期...
q  新目标英语八年级上册 形容词副词比较级最高级专练_英语_初中教育_教育专区。本习题基础知识扎实,题型涉及的面比较广,适合做总结复习。...
  新目标人教版八年级英语语法知识讲解比较级最高级_...比较级前面可以加上表示“优劣程度 的词或短语,意思...【语法专项练习题 语法专项练习题】 语法专项练习题...
  八年级英语上册10--12单词及部分单词的比较级和最高级测试题 隐藏&& 八年级英语上册单词测试题班级___姓名___ 1.旅游___ 3.退休___ 2.号码___ 4.到处...
  人教版英语八年级上册比较... 11页 免费 八年级英语比较级和最高级... ... 初中英语形容词比较级练习... 4页 免费 新目标八年级英语比较级练... 3页...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接英语比较级最高级选择填空题_百度知道
英语比较级最高级选择填空题
He jumps ___ of the three,farthest
C,The more beautiful
C,The beautiful
B,A,非常感谢O(∩_∩)O~,The most beautiful
2,More beautiful
D,furthest请说一下理由,far
B,___ of the three women is Mrs Brown,
提问者采纳
不用加 the 。,最高级是farthest。Farthest 这里用作副词,D。这是在三个人中间进行比较。三者或三者以上用最高级,beautiful 的最高级是 the most beautiful。C。同样是三者比较,用最高级。当 far 表示实际距离的远近时,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
C因为与3个人比较,com/p/" target="_blank">http,所以要用最高级。满意请采纳,com/p/翁锦文哦。,//tieba,D2题,谢谢<a href="http,//tieba,baidu,baidu,1题,谢谢祝你学习进步。帮忙给我投下票,
怎么投呀?
点击网站地址:然后在“翁锦文”后面的小圆圈点一下,然后点击投票,就可以了。
已投过,要加油哦!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文档贡献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初中英语形容词副词比较级最高级练习选择题
文档星级: