‘走起’的吕英文怎么拼拼?

走起是什么意思_走起在线翻译_走起什么意思_走起的意思_走起的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
走起是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
走起是什么意思 走起在线翻译 走起什么意思 走起的意思 走起的翻译 走起的解释 走起的发音 走起的同义词 走起的反义词 走起的例句
走起 基本解释Go up;走起 双语例句1. 1. 他左腿跛了,走起路来一瘸一拐地。&&&&His left leg is lame, walk and limp in the ground.2. 他左腿跛了,走起路来一瘸一拐地。&&&&He lamed his left leg, and he was dot and go one when he walked3. 你可以试试给他买走起路来会响的鞋仔,他走路时觉得鞋仔会响,宝宝子贪玩,一般都很喜欢的。&&&&You can try to give him to buy walking shoes will be rung for Aberdeen, he felt walking shoes Aberdeen will ring, children fun, are generally preferred.4. 没有谁欠谁,只有谁爱谁,我没有很难过,只是有一点点酸涩……看着曾经我们手牵手一起走过的小路,想象着我的左手旁边的你的右手,我已经感受不到难受了,只是有一点点酸涩;有时会想如果你再走起这条路,会不会也想起我,或许会吧,心底涌起些些温暖,我没有很难过,只是有一点点酸涩;不敢把和你有关的照片拿出来看,只是怕自己在陷入一次,已经不再流血了,再也不想把伤疤撕开了,我没有很难过,只是有一点点酸涩;看见楼下一对对的恋人,撕扯了我所有地假装,想起你要的每晚的分别之吻,你抱我的温度,我没有很难过,只是有一点点酸涩;不经意之间的看见你,只能是看见,不敢和你打招呼,不敢看你的脸,和你越走越远时,心跳还是会漏掉一拍,我没有很难过,只是有一点点酸涩;会突然想起你为我做的那些,那么多的第一次,你就去吻我的过程,突然那么想见你,那么想和你说我错了,可是却不能,我没有很难过,只是有一点点酸涩。&&&&No one owe, only who loves whom, I have not sorry, but there is a little bit once we Suanse …… looked at together hand in hand, walked the trail, I imagine the left hand side of your right hand, I have not feel uncomfortable, and only have a little S sometimes think that if you are taking the road from this road, will also remember me, may be it, heart filled with some more warmth, I did not sorry, but there is a little S not put your photos out of view on just afraid he fell into once, no longer bleeding, and no longer do not want to scar torn, and I did not sorry, but there is a little bit S see the downstairs pairs of lovers, tear me all the way to pretend, I think of the difference you want every night kiss, you hold my temperature, I did not sorry, but there is a little S to see you inadvertently can only be seen and not greet you dare not look at your face, and you further and further away, the heart will still miss a beat, I did not sorry, but there is a little S would suddenly think of you as I do those, then the number of first – once, you kissed my process, then suddenly see you, then you want to say that I am wrong, but can not, I do not sorry, but there is a little bit Suanse.5. 这一次我跟的团就是从艾利海滩搭乘两个小时左右的船前往海曼岛西北角的蓝珠湾,小小的一个海湾,上面并非沙滩而是有许多的小碎石子,没穿脱鞋走起路来真的挺难过的。&&&&The tour I joined this time started from Airlie Beach to the north-west part of the Hayman island called Blue Pearl Bay by a racing yacht about two hour sail. The Blue Pearl Bay is a small bay with lots of small gravel instead of sand, it's really uncomfortable to walk on the bay barefoot.6. 6. 他左腿跛了,走起路来一瘸一拐地。&&&&His left leg is crippled, and it looks dot and go one when walking.7. 想一想吧,如果一个人要挎三个盛鸡蛋的篮子的话,他就得把一个篮子放在头上,而这个篮子在头顶上会很容易摇摇晃晃,他走起路来就极有可能摔跤。&&&&He who carries three baskets must put one on his head, which is apt to tumble and trip him up.8. 有些教师由于升学考试的压力,干脆回到传统的教学模式,穿新鞋走起了老路。&&&&Feeling the pressure of entrance examination, some teachers even come back to the traditional method.9. 9. 他虽然走起路来驼着背,低着头,但看上去还是像一根卷起的弹簧,随时准备弹向空中。他是我唯一看到过的这种人。&&&&He`s the only man I ever saw who could walk stoop-shouldered, with his head down, and still look like a coiled spring about to release into the air.10. 狼人的灰头发脏兮兮的,他走起路来弯腰曲背,手指一直垂到膝盖附近。&&&&His hair was a dirty gray color and he walked with a stoop, fingers hanging down around his knees.11. 映秀镇的杨茜(20岁)有个8个月大的孩子,杨茜在地震中失去右小腿,假肢是刚装的,走起路来还不习惯。&&&&&&YangQian, aged 20, a native from Yingxiu town, explains how she lost her right legduring the earthquake.12. 卯之助,酒商的一个打手的哥哥,走起路来,双臂塞在和服里,空袖子甩来甩去。&&&&&&The samurai often walk about with their empty sleeves flapping at the sides, their arms folded inside their kimonos.13. waddle的词义很幽默,指因肥胖或因负重走起路来一摇一摆像鸭子似的。&&&&&&Waddle i s u s ed humorou s ly to de s cribe s omeone s waying from s ide to s ide like a duck becau s e of fatne s s or while carrying heavy bag s.14. 走起的翻译14. 那些坚凝的熔浆,没有经过风化,块块尖锐如刀,走起路来真是名副其实的步步为营。&&&&&&The solidified lava had not been weathered and each piece was as sharp as a knife.15. 他身材高而相当瘦,走起路来有点弯腰。&&&&&&He is rather thin and tall, with a slight stoop in his gait.16. 走起什么意思16. 原来嘛,您大笑起来,象雄鸡打鸣儿;走起路来象狮子;刚吃饱才会禁食;没钱才会没精打采。&&&&&&You were wont, when you laughed, when you walked, to walk l When you fasted, it was pr when you looked sadly, it was for want of money.17. 虽然他已年逾70,但走起路来很快。&&&&&&Although he is above70, he runs like a redshank.18. 他大概有40岁;走起路来,有点儿拱腰曲背。&&&&&&He migh he stooped a little in walking.19. 走起19. 她和从前一样,一双小脚走起路来特欢快,我老追不上她。&&&&&&She walked fast and happily with her small feet, and the same as usual, I could not catch up with her.20. 他太胖了,走起路来像鸭子似的。。。。&&&&&&He was so fat that he waddled like a duck.走起是什么意思,走起在线翻译,走起什么意思,走起的意思,走起的翻译,走起的解释,走起的发音,走起的同义词,走起的反义词,走起的例句,走起的相关词组,走起意思是什么,走起怎么翻译,单词走起是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐