当前位置:>课件试题
版权所有:新课标第一网 CopyRight
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
联系站长:[志存高远 努力学习 成就未来]
您现在的位置 > 中考英语辅导网
一切为了学生,为了学生一切,为了一切学生!
英语中考的命题依据是《义务教育阶段英语课程标准》(修订稿),具体要求主要参考《课程标准》中“内容标准”五级的内容及相关的附录,同时参考三级和四级的内容。
1.听力技能
听力技能要求学生在理解信息的基础上,还要能够对信息进行判断、归纳、综合,有时还需要根据信息进行实际操作。中考一般不会在脱离语境的情况下单纯考查学生的语音识别和辨别能力。听力考查时,大多选用口语材料。
2.阅读技能
着重考查学生理解各种题材和体裁的书面材料的能力以及从各种材料中获取信息的能力。阅读理解部分一般不专门考查语言知识内容。
3.写的技能
着重考查学生以书面形式表达真实意义或传递信息的能力,因此,书面表达常常是与同学们学习、生活有关的内容。一般情况,中考书面表达都是半控制式的写作,最常出现的形式有:文字提示、图表提示和文字图表共同提示等。
4.语言知识的运用能力
一般不孤立地、机械地考查对知识点的记忆情况。
给力中考,成就未来!
热门中考英语文章
2007年中考英语完形填空专家
最新中考英语文章
精彩推荐 &&
网站备案号:ICP备案许可证:赣ICP备号您的位置:&&&&&&&&&
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |初三英语题目_百度知道
初三英语题目
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The three ladies were rich and kind, farm
17,总分100分)I,
B, 2005,并在相应栏目内“√”。然后根据如下要求写一篇70词左右的短文。文中不得出现真实的校名和人名。要求, “Tell me, He ran away as _____49_____ as he could and _____50_____ his clothes on the table,(答题时间, I think you should make a short film, too,T
55,计10分)阅读下面这封信, 80,计5分)根据听到的短文, Once the three ladies quarreled(争吵), A, A, which one of us has the most beautiful hands,—Twice a month,A
49,才只是摔伤了腿。
B, Smoke of all kinds is very bad for many parts of a computer,68_____________
30, _______________________________________________(C)对话理解(共5小题, will get
C, On 11th November, “My hands are more beautiful,谈谈自己如何学好这门学科的打算, and we have taken hundreds of photos already! Later today we will leave for Chiang Mai, We are going to eat something special for dinner tonight, A, Keep your screen(屏幕)clean and do not have it too bright, TCL is also popular, On
C, he can finish the work in time, A dirty screen or a very bright screen is __________________ for your eyes, minute
49, The hands of the poor peasant woman are rough because of work, A, We visited a small village in the mountains, NO DRINKING
18,” But the three ladies gave her nothing, They only asked, 知识运用(A)单项选择(共15小题,填写下面句子中空白处所缺信息。
A, The Water Shoe-shop is better than the Stone Shoe-shop, I watched the Football World Cup until 12 o’clock last night,350 yuan, _________________________________________(D)书面表达(计10分)
A, 70_____________(B)阅读与表达(共5小题, The Outside World
C, 知识运用(A)单项选择
A, take part in
39,1,000 yuan, daughter
65, “Mine are the most beautiful ones, mustn’t
B, like to speak English
C, The people in the village _______________________,—________________________, cleverer
24, The teacher asked us ____________________ the work on time, Father’s Day falls on _____________ third Sunday in _____________ June, A
46, They always smile and say“hello”, but getting a few children to wear helmets is not a big deal, house
18, 78, can have a good time
53, 略累死了, off
B, A computer works well at a temperature(温度)of __________________, Please give me something to eat, Traveling in ThailandB)
We live in the computer age, it may be something from ______39______ stamps to making model planes,C
B,”The third one said,
A, have been named
C, They are the kindest people I have ever met, look for
B, What about this one,A
4, A, of allB)
One night,Well, yours
22, please, take care of
19, 希望你能考虑一下。(D)
81, The Water Shoe-shop has got more shoes, A,“Beibei”is the Fish, collecting
12, “I’m hungry, but they give us food, C
47, Damp(潮湿)is also bad for them, visit some places in the city,I prefer the mobile phones made in China, —We can use QQ to talk with each other online, five year old
C, It seems that visitors __________________ in Bangkok, 不填
B,—Really,
80, C(D)16, Some people use different glasses when they use a computer,不喜欢”的选择,
80, This is our first trip to Thailand(泰国),IV,
B, “Beautiful ladies, better
B, 然而像你这样一名著名的篮球运动员能说服成千上万的孩子们戴头盔的。
A, NO PARKING
C, so smiling is the best way to show our kindness,
C, 写作技能(A)
66, A, healthyII, We will take the train north, Because
50, horses
74, but others don’t cost anything ______40______, _________________________________________
77, look after
B,听力技能(A)
C, Paul is a ____________________ boy, five-years-old
28, old woman,Friday, could convince(说服)thousands of kids to wear helmets, how white and beautiful my hands are!”Another one said,C
39,”the doctor said, that
A,请你根据自己的实际情况作出“很喜欢, He’s got a fever, It means“Welcome to Beijing,”The peasant woman took out her only cake she had and gave her a half,C
78, See you, Chiang Mai is a beautiful city in the south of Thailand, F
62, Thanksgiving Day
C, Kathy and I can only speak a few words of Thai, it isn’t
B, Then she took the peasant woman by the hand, they are much more beautiful than your hands which have never done anything,判断句子正(T)误(F)。
A, Sport—Ade is the best —selling soft drink because Sam Locke drinks it, A
37, No,Sincerely,计10分)根据提供的对话情景补全对话。(A=Salesgirl B =Mrs Green)
A, Kate is as ____________________ as Maria, Some hobbies are very expensive, 不填, And of course, gets
31, and then travel to Chiang Mai in the North, Do not ear or drink when you are near your computer, Pieces of food and a little water in the keyboard are also bad for a computer, often feel hungryB, A, these days thieves are _____43_____, while he said loudly, wet city of Bangkok, 67______________
B, A, Each of them has a cute name, Please give me something to eat, 提示, made
42, A,Yes, Make sure the screen is not too far from or too near to your eyes, 阅读技能A)
27, stay in Chiang Mai for two days,OK,
64, He _____41_____ a noise and woke up the old man and his wife,
B, and then catch a bus to Chiang Rai,
26, How often
B, My First Travel
B, A, 77, Locke,
B, What is most interesting is that,有点喜欢, in
A, People use computers to do much of their work,
B, 医生说, But few people know how to look after them,(B)
71, All the different smells make us want to try the food, I’ll take it, The old woman thought the peasant woman’s hands were more beautiful than the three ladies’, The writer is traveling alone in Thailand, “Now, At a theatre,C
30, There is some water in that bottle, Each of them stands for some part of China, listened
B, Everything is so colorful, In western countries ______________ is the most important festival,A
14, The husband told his _____42_____ to be silent, famous basketball player like you, don’t have to
C, I only broke my leg, The diaries above show the writer’s __________________ days in Thailand,并做每篇后面的题目, if you put their names together-BeiJingHuan Ying Ni—It means“Welcome to Beijing”! Do you like the five mascots, A, helpfulC)
Three rice ladies met every day by the river, others are valuable(有价值的)only to their owners,计10分)根据短文内容回答问题。Welcome to Beijing
Hi,Ray Brown
76, “Jingjing”is the Panda, Remember the following when you use your computer, others ______38______ sports, How long
25, to finish
C, 幸亏我戴了头盔,90分钟, 66_____________
C, are friendly to others
B, _______________________________________________
36, You can use ______________________, on
C,D四个选项中选择正确答案填空。
21, making
C, But in the evenings and weekends,
C, couldn’t
C, what to do
B, What does each of the mascots stand for, If you tell them, March 30th
Our trip to Chiang Rai was long and boring, “Tell your friends what happened to you, 2005 they came to us at last, Some collections are worth a lot of money,
The old woman ate it and drank some water, “I’m hungry, This is decided by their own interests, Thanks to my bicycle helmet (头盔),A
B, Shenzhou VI was sent up into space successfully,
42, Pandas
B, A, Yes, She is thin&#47, I’d like a practical(实用的)one,
34, Peter Brown lives on a _________________, B
52, I’m 15&#47, twenty
19,望采纳,
A, what about this one, to
20, can’t
B,选出最佳答案回答问题。
11, He often rides _________________ across the hills, good
B, Too much or too little heat(热)is bad for computers,C
29, at once
A, The writer left Chiang Mai for Chiang Rai by bus,
C, —Can you understand me,Good afternoon! Can I help you,…(C)
9, hope to live in the cities
55, finished
25, When did the mascots for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games come to us at last, “Yingying”is the Tibetan antelope(藏羚羊)and “Nini”is the Swallow(燕子), B
75,计5分)听句子, A, the, now
48, —Why did you come to school late this morning, brought
B,计15分)通读下列短文, _________________________________________
78,写出简要答语。
69, How many mascots are there in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, a thief broke into an old man’s house,C
3, A, the “Locke”is the coolest hair—style for boys, people in the room will fall asleep and _____45_____ wake up, _______________________________________________
23, they are, March 24th
We have arrived in the hot,
A, We visited the famous market which was on water,
54, A, A, March 27thBangkok is wonderful and surprising,
73, China’s sport stars Yao Ming and Liu Xiang ________________ Goodwill Ambassadors(亲善大使)for Shanghai,”she said, it
C, The building for cows is more modern than his own _________________, wife
C,—____________________, I feel good here and hope to be able to come back next year, 阅读技能阅读理解(共15小题,II, None of the three rich ladies gave anything to the old woman,
B, Peter Brown thinks farming is a _________________ life,A
13, It’s the newest, dry room, —Smoke isn’t good for many parts of a computer, You ____________________ if you have something else to do, The peasant woman’s hands were not so white as the three ladies because of hard work, A(B)完形填空A)
B, I’m looking for a mobile phone,”When the thief _____46_____ this, busy
C, Five, “Look, —____________________ do you go to visit your grandma, Nice to see you, Yes, he took off his clothes _____47_____ and was ready to work,计30分)阅读下面的短文, ______________ October 12, CB)
I did what the doctor said and told my friends, 选择一门你认为学得不怎么好的学科, “Stop thief! Stop thief!” The thief was very frightened, Which of the following is TRUE, “My dear,—No,
A, 写作技能(A)补全对话(共5小题,”
A peasant(农民)woman was also sitting by the river, they are ______37______ and enjoy themselves, On11th November, C
B, has named
33,C, mine
C, Yes,”An old beggar(乞丐)woman came up to them,
56,We have many popular kinds,—Sorry, Do not let people smoke near your computer, 把你所填的总体情况简要概述一下。
2, Computers can __________________ people to do a lot of work,下面是一份关于学科爱好的调查表, Don’t worry about your broken pen, Each of them stands for some part of China,A
45, How much
C, Let’s work and do our best to do something for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games!
50,在各题所给四个选项中选出最佳答案。A)
From Monday ______36______ Friday, In a park, If Mike ____________________ up earlier, On a bus, In the United States,B
15, “so they’ll be sure to wear their helmets, getting
There are many different ways to spend our free time, Zoomers are the most popular basketball shoes because Sam Locke wears them,
17, Are the names of these mascots cute,
At this _____48_____ the husband suddenly shouted in a loud voice, What is the best title(标题)for the whole diary, How do I know, That’s expensive,
___________________________________________________________(C)翻译(共5小题, 76, kids would pay attention, I shall tell you whose hands are the most beautiful,C
44, Do you have a TCL,”根据短文内容, I don’t want the newest, What does it mean if you put their names together,谈谈你喜欢或不喜欢的理由。
3, I can, BB)
41, Kangaroos
C, How much is it, there
27, just like Spring Festival in China,将划线的语句译成汉语。Bicycle SafetyDear Mr, Could you please show me ______________ it, _______________________________________________
7, It’s only 1,B
54,从四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。A)Saturday,
32,计5分)根据你所听到对话, BC)
41, The old woman came up to her and said, One of them said, then
B, Mother’s Day(B)完形填空(共15小题, B
48, Keep your computer in a cool, at all
A, They are bad for your eyes,并对该学科的老师提出希望或建议。_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【试题答案】I, Not at all
60, and very clean, 任选一门学科,A
1, the tallest
24, most people are busy working or studying, A,This one looks nice and works well, I hope you’ll think about it,69_____________ Do you have a cheaper one, Almost everyone has some kind of hobby, 3
B, gotIII, The places are interesting, “Huanhuan”is the Olympic Flame(奥运圣火),C
38,计15分)从A, A, telling kids to wear helmets, Christmas Day
28, in all
B, No problem &#47, I can ____________________ hear you clearly, boys and girls! Do you like lovely animals, too, brought her before the rich ladies and said, NO SMOKING
12,(D)听短文填空(共5小题,Yes,
14, is it, 2005, A, _________________________________________
Last week I fell off my bike, however,
C, Look at the picture! They are the mascots for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, Do you look forward to seeing the mascots(吉祥物)for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, short
23, The shoes in the Stone Shoe-shop are more expensive,
A, They sat there and talked the whole day, has been named
C, look at
A, He has about _________________ hens and ducks, can’t take any photosC,听力技能(A)听音辨图(共5小题, five-year-old
B,选出与句子内容相符的图。(B)反应(共5小题, how to do
C, Polar bears
其他类似问题
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初三英语复习题
一、单项选择 (共20小题,计20分)  
1. Have you ever been to ______ aquarium in   Qingdao   before?
& &A. a&& &&&&&&&&&&&B. an&&&& &&&&&&&&&&C. the&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D.
2. You should speak English as ____ as possible. It’s the best way of learning a foreign language.
& &A. many&& &&&&&&&&B. much&&& &&&&&&&&C. more& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. most
3. ―This young man is so strange. I have never seen such a person before.&
― _________.
& &A. Me too.&&&&&& &&B. Me neither&&& &&&&C. So do I &&&&&&&&&&&D. Me either
4. I used to swim ____ the  Yellow River  when I was young.
&& A. past&&&&&&&&&&& B. across&&&&&&&&&&& C. through&&&&&&&&&& D. cross
5. ―We’ll visit the   Summer   Palace   _______ there is a heavy rain tomorrow.
― OK! Boating on the lake must be great fun.
&&&A. if&&& &&&&&&&&&&B. as soon as&& &&&&&&C. unless&& &&&&&&&&&D. since
6. It is kind ____ you _______ me with my English.
&& A. for, to help&&&&&& B. of, to help&&&&&&& C. for, help&&&&&&&&&& D. of, helping
7. Some students in our class like reading, _____ like playing computer games.
&& A. other&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&&&& C. the other&&&&&&&&&& D. the others
8. Tony’s sister is ______ to take care of the little baby.
& &A. careful enough&& B. enough careful& &&&C. enough carefully&&& D. carefully enough
9. When I came home, my father _____ an e-mail on the computer.
& &A. writes& &&&&&&&&B. wrote&& &&&&&&&&&C. is writing& &&&&&&&&&D. was writing
10. Brother Bob asked me_______ I heard a big noise from outside.
&& A. that&&&&& &&&&&&B. why&&&&&&&&&&&& C. whether&&&&&&&&&&& D. who
11. ― ______ have you been skating?
&&― I’ve been skating since I was seven years old.
& &A. How long&&& &&&B. How often&& &&&&&C. How many&&&& &&&&&D. How much
12. I can’t go to the movie with you, because my mother asked me _____ housework.
& &A. does&& &&&&&&&&B. doing&& &&&&&&&&&C. did&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to do
13. ― I think that   Germany   will win the next World Cup.
― ____, I think that   Brazil   will win next time.
&& A. I don’t know&& &&B. Good idea &&&&&&&C. I agree&&& &&&&&&&&&D. I disagree
14. Tomorrow is my ______ birthday.
&& A. twelve&&&&&&&&& B. twelfth&&&&&&&&& C. the twelfth&&& &&&&&&D. the twelve
15. Yesterday he got to the village _______ his family once lived.
&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&& &&&&C. when &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. where
16. Don't forget to give the baby some food drinks, ______?
A. will you? &&&&&&&B. shall we&&&&&&& &C. won't you&&&&&& &&&&D. do you
17. _____ great news it was!
&& A. What a&&&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. How a
18. The floor is made of wood. You’d better___________ your cigarette.
&& A. put on&&&&&&&&& B. put up&&&&&&&&&& C. put out&&&&&&&&&&&& D. put off
19. Not only he but also I ______ able to solve this kind of problem.
&& A. can&&&&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. can be
20. My shoes are worn out. They need __________.
&& A. to mend&&&&&&&& B. mend&&&&&&&&&&& C. be mended&&&&&&&& D. to be mended
二、阅读理解(共20小题,计20分)  
ABCD<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5 FONT-WEIGHT: mso-bidi-font-weight: bold" lang=EN-  
The human body is a living machine, and like all machines, it needs “fuel”to supply it with energy. This is provided by the food we eat. But how much do we need to stay healthy?
The energy value of food is usually measured in calories (). A calorie is the amount of heat which is required to raise the temperature of  1kg  of water by   1 .  The number of calories people need per day is different, as the form below shows. Also, the number of calories you use at any one moment normally depends on the activity you are in. For example, you need more calories for standing than for sitting, more for running than for walking, and so on.
The energy in food is in the form of three kinds of chemical materials--carbohydrate(), protein and fat. Carbohydrate provides 3.8 cal/gm of the energy, protein 4.0 cal/gm, and fat 8.8 cal/gm. Each food has different amounts of these materials, as the round pictures show.
CALORIES NEEDED PER DAY
& Baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 750
& Office worker&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2,700
& Child aged 8&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2,100
& Woman feeding baby&&&&&&&&&& 2,700
& Man over 70&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2,100
& Boy aged 16&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3,000
& Woman&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2600
& Farmer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3,600
P=protein&&&& C=carbohydrate&&&& F=fat              
P 30%    
F 30%    
C 40%    
MILK              
P 10%    
C 85%    
F5%    
RICE        
PEANUT            
30%    
C 10%      
F 60%                                         
21. ________ calories are needed to raise the temperature of 5kgs of water from  35  to  90 ?
A. 275&&&&&&&&&&& B.   265  &&&&&&&&&&&&C . 280&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 300
22. - Which of the following has the largest number of calories, milk, rice or peanut?
- _______________________.
A. Milk&&&&&&&&&& B. Rice&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Peanut.&&&&&&&&&&& D. Rice and peanut
23. ________ needs 2600 calories per day.
A. Woman&&&&&&&& B. Office worker&&&& C. Boy aged 16&&&&&&& D. Man over 70
24. Farmer needs the _________ number of calories in general.
A. smallest&&&&&&& B. largest&&&&&&&&&& C. second&&&&&&&&&&&& D. third
25. ______ and ______ need the same number of calories per day according to the form.
& &A. C farmer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. O woman feeding baby
&& C. Boy aged 16; woman feeding baby&&&&& D. Man over 70; baby
How do you feel when you have to make a speech in front of class? What about when you go to a birthday party? Do you get really shy?  
&&& Shyness means feeling nervous or frightened when you’re around other people. Experts have found that more than 80 percent of middle school students feel afraid to be the center of attention. Some kids are born shy. Some become shy later because of their life experiences.  
&&& It’s OK if it takes you a while to feel yourself again when you go to a new place or meet new people. In fact, everybody gets a little shy sometimes. It’s just a case of how much.  
&&& Most people have red faces and talk in broken sentences when they get shy. But some become so shy that they won’t go to a restaurant because they are too nervous to order and pay for their food. Some are afraid of meeting new people, so they seldom go outside. This kind of shyness can be bad for a person.  
If shyness doesn’t stop you from doing something you want to do, being shy isn’t a very big problem. Some experts say shy people are cleverer because they think more and talk less. Shy people are also good at working with others because they think more for other people. Some great people in history were shy, too.  
You see, being shy isn’t all bad. But remember not to let good opportunities() pass by just because of it! If you have to sing a song at a birthday party or practice your spoken English in front of others, just do it! There’s nothing to be afraid of.  
26. The underlined phrase “to feel yourself again” in the third paragraph means “________”.  
&& A. to find oneself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be oneself  
&& C. to enjoy oneself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to help oneself  
27. What kind of shyness can be bad according to the passage?  
A. You find it hard to enjoy yourself at a party.  
B. You feel a little nervous when you go to a new place.  
C. You seldom go outside, afraid of meeting new people.  
D. You have a red face when you’re asked to answer a question in class.  
28. If you have to practice your spoken English in class, ________.  
A. just do it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. just refuse to do it  
C. you’d better ask someone to help you&&& D. tell your teacher you’re too shy to do that  
29. We can infer () from the passage that ________.  
A. kids are all born shy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   
B. you can’t change yourself  
C. shy people can also be successful&&&&   
D. shy people are not good at working with others  
30. What’s the best title for this passage?  
A. Are you too shy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Think more for others!  
C. Find out what you’re like!&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Once he was shy just like you!  
If you have a brother or sister, you already know you are different from each other. You live together in the same house and the same parents, but you have different personalities.
Why is this? One possible reason is the way your parent treat you.
First Cborn children receive all the attention from their parents. Most families have twice as many photos of a first-born than any other child. Parents usually give first-born more responsibility and depend on them to take care of younger brothers and sisters. As a result, first -born are often responsible, hard-wording, and jealous. They often want to do well at school and work. There are more first-born American Presidents, for example, George Bush, George Washington, and Lyndon Baines Johnson-than second or last-born children.
When a second child arrives, parents are more relaxed. The second child has to compete with the first-born for the parents, attention and love. Their children often choose different sports and hobbies to do well at school and work, but have to be creative to get their family’s attention. They are often friendly and cool. Many famous talk-show hosts were born last.
31. The writer thinks that the second children are often &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______.
A. outing and jealous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cool and friendly
C. hard-working and serious&&&&&&&&&&&& D. creative and responsible&
32. The underlined word “jealous” means _______ in the passage.
A. &&&&&&& B. &&&&&&&&& C. &&&&&& &&&&&D.
33. ______is usually the happiest in the family according to the passage.
A. The eldest child&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. The second child
C. The youngest child&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. The father
34. We can learn from the passage that ______________________.
A. the second child is very similar to the first-born child
B. brothers and sisters usually have the same personalities
C. it’s easy for the second child to get his or her parents’ attention
D. there are more first-born successful people than second or last-born people
35. The passage is mainly about ___________________.
A. birth order and personalities
B. the personalities of the second child in a family
C. the personalities of the eldest child in a family
D. the personalities of the youngest child in a family
    & Two-year-old hero Ye Chengfeng saved most of his family from a deadly gas leak(). As his grandfather lay dead, the child woke up his grandmother and saved five other family members from death.  
    & More and more British school kids use their mobile phones to cheat()in exams. They use them to send messages to get the answers. So far this year, 1,013 students were caught cheating with mobile phones. Teachers are now teaching themselves so they can find the cheats. They also ask the students to hand the phones in before exams.  
    & A new study shows that girl chimps() are faster to use tools than boys! Experts found that girl chimps in  East Africa  use sticks to dig in the soil two years earlier than boys do. But they don’t know why. Girls watched their moms work, but the boys climbed trees. Yes, human girls always learn to write and draw first, but boys often run and play balls earlier than girls.  
    & In Germany, doctors have three ways to help kids who are addicted ()to the Internet. First, learning art ― Kids learn Second, doing sports ― Kids do swimming or horse riding. The last one is to go into nature ― Kids plant flowers and grow vegetables. Doctors want kids to find other ways to have fun rather than surf the Internet.  
36. How many family members did 2-year-old Ye Chengfeng save?  
& &A.& Six.&&&&& &&&&&&B.& Five.&&&&&&& &&&&C.& Three.&& &&&&&&&D.& Four.  
37. The British teachers are teaching themselves to________.  
A. send messages to each other&&&&&&   
B. find their students’ cheats in exams  
C. stop the students from using their mobile phones  
D. ask the students to hand in their phones before exams  
38. According to the third piece of news, we know ________.  
A. chimps are cleverer than monkeys&&&   
B. only chimps in  East Africa  can use tools  
C. human boys always learn to write and draw earlier than girls  
D. experts don’t know why girl chimps use tools faster than boys  
39. The German doctors help kids addicted to the Internet so that they can________.  
A. go into nature&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   
B. enjoy their school life better  
C. become famous painters and singers&&&&&&   
D. find some other ways to enjoy themselves  
40. Choose the best title for each piece of news above from the following six ones:  
Girls learn faster than boys?&&&&& Phone cheats&&&&&& Little hero  
No cheating!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Internet cure&&&&&& Go into nature  
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
三、动词填空(共10空,计10分)  
(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)
This year Susan Boyle is 48 years old. She (41) _________ (become) famous when she sang the song I Dreamed a Dream in   Britain  ’s Got Talent show. It’s a big show in   England  . Ordinary people can show their special talent in the show.
At that time, Susan Boyle (42) _______ (not have) a job and she was living alone in a small town in   England  . She looked shy and didn’t dress very well. When she said she wanted (43) _________ (be) a famous singer, everybody laughed at her. But Susan Boyle said, “I’m sure I (44) ________ (succeed).” When she opened her mouth and started (45) ______ (sing), people stopped (46) ________ (laugh). They (47) __________ (shock) by her beautiful voice.
Now Susan Boyle (48) _______ (have) a lot of fans all over the world and she is a real superstar now. She even took a trip to   America  . Susan is really sweet and always has time for her fans. At the airport, thousands of her fans shouted, “We (49) ________ (love) Susan!”
Susan says she (50) _____ never _______ (be) married, but now she is loved by everyone.
四、综合填空(共10空,计10分)  
In   Canada   you can find dogs, cats, horses etc. in (51) a&&&&& &every family. These are their pets. People love these pets and (52) r&&&&&& &them as their good friends. Before they keep them at their houses, they take them to animal hospitals to give them needles so (53) t_____&& &they won’t carry disease. They have special animal food stores, though they can get animal food in almost every store. Some people (54) s&&&&& &around two hundred Canadian dollars a month on animal food. When you visit people’s homes, they would be very glad to show you their pets and they are very proud of them. You will (55) a&&&&&&& &find almost every family has a bird feeder in their garden. All kinds of birds are welcomed to come and have a good meal. They are free to come and go and nobody is (56) a&& ___&& &to kill any animals in   Canada  . They have a law against killing wild animals. If you killed an animal, you would be punished. If an animal (57) h&&&&&& &to get run over by a car, people would be very sad about it.&&& People in   Canada   have many (58) r&&&&&& &to like animals. One of them might be: Their family tie is not as close as ours. When children grow up, they leave their parents and start their (59) o&&&& &career. Then the seniors() will feel lonely. But pets can solve this problem. They can be good friends and never leave them (60) a&& ___& .
五、阅读表达 (共5小题,计10分)   
We always seem to want those things we don't have. Moreover, we are often convinced that if we had those things we want so badly, we would finally be happy.
64 The truth is that happiness is an attitude. It's not something created by outside circumstances, but instead is completely within your control.
Nothing will give you a deep sense of satisfaction and happiness, unless you cultivate happiness consciously. Below are some simple yet specific steps you can take to cultivate()& happiness.
Be grateful.
Create a sense of gratitude for what you have, for what is working, for what is wonderful and sweet in your life. A morning or evening gratitude list, written each day, can do wonders for helping you feel grateful.
Take care of yourself.
65 &Identify the small things in life that make you feel good, and do one daily. A short walk, a few minutes of writing in your journal, a short meditation, watching the sunset…whatever, will improve your outlook on life.
Read inspirational() material.
It helps to be reminded of positive thoughts and positive attitudes. Get a small book of positive, inspirational thoughts and keep it by your desk. Read one or two thoughts each day.
Is the glass half empty or full? Life works better when the glass is half full regardless of your life status.
No matter how many wonderful things you do to create a positive, happy, satisfied life, you could still end up unhappy. Ultimately, happiness, gratitude, a feeling of satisfaction is a choice. So, from now on, choose to be happy!
61. How many ways can we take to cultivate happiness?
64. _________________________________________________________________________
65. ______________________________________________________________________
六、书面表达(计20分  
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  
文章录入:h7b7&&&&责任编辑:中教部陈永田&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
没有相关文章
站务咨询QQ:

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语知识点 的文章

随机推荐