手机看视频
zhou宝龙.longdd
zhou宝龙.zhou
前任女友香奈*
大家都在看
Copyright & 173. All rights reserved.您已经赞过此文了。
Google屏幕背后的故事3
发表时间:浏览量:3941评论数:1挑错数:0
/kan/ (PS:待中文在大家的建议修改之后,我再把中文部分的字幕加入。) --Google is now the world most popular search engine.it has marked the share of almost 60% and Google is still growing. --I'm working on the machine translation where there is going to translate from one human language into another human language.If right now,you have a ,you want to find out som.....
(PS:待中文在大家的建议修改之后,我再把中文部分的字幕加入。)
--Google is now the world most popular search engine.it has marked the share of almost 60% and Google is still growing.
--I'm working on the machine translation where there is going to translate from one human language into another human language.If right now,you have a ,you want to find out something and you type it clearly in Google and you might not find the answer just because in those language in which you perform in search,you can't perform search they just know the answer there but might be a chinese web page which it is exactly the thing you are looking for right now,you wouldn't find it and so in order to provide basically access to information that every boday in china can access the english web and determine the web from which web all those take which otherwise our just behind a wall.we can significantly improve over the existing state of art by learning from large amounts of existing translations,for example,European Union has large amounts of techs which in all of official Union languages,United Nation have taken which are in all official United Nation languages so it is that computer learn basically those skills on basically from large amount of data.
-That's the reasom why you chose to be here,or...
-Right,that one of the reasons why i chose to be here,because here for this kind of research,it's the place where you have both competition resources to be able to use large amount of data and you have the large amount of data to train those systems and you have a it'sbasically the power of the cooperation
for Google to organize where information make universe accessively useful and so much tranlation is here essential goal so it's just perfect.
-Google's huge database available to provide a growing number services,the more data the Google has the higher the quality of these applications but that saying data can contains all the information on the search behavior of Google users,How does this affect their privacy?E is the memeber of the Open Right Group.A British organization and protecting private information in the digital era.
-I think Google's aim to make all of the public information in the world about what people on Internet do.I think there needs to be more careful about personal information.I don't want all of my personal information made available to the UK government for example,and that's why increasingly i can careful about how i use Google and i certainly wouldn't use services like Google mail but there are storing a lot of sensitive information in my E-mail messages and i think i'm increasingly concerned about searching for sensative information using Goolge.
-Aren't you?
-Because i wouldn't want,you know,a life from recording Google's vast database of saying when i was younger if i was interested in sexy transmit diseases which a lot of university students are ,for example,that is something what you necessary
want to live with the rest of your life.
-How are you going to convince me to trust you?
-We clearly have privacy policy that we are retaining your search information because we want to save profile more about you,the search information we retaining for quality purpose.We review only at?? we do every habitations,how try to say.how to make the search better.so,for example you search for football and click for number 3 we want to use that information so next time we take result number 3 and make it number one and so we have to have some retained in that way to know about the quality of the search experience by asking the question of motivation,the person you are trusting.what they motivate to do when we are very clearly about our motivations.keeping the search information we keep isn't fact that improve for quality?
-But does we required for that retaining that period of time,i mean you can also retain like 30~40 days.Interesting,we found,we have some intervation from requiring retaining for longer than 30 days,so for example,the Google spell checker are did you mean feature that appears on Google has been built using long period of data around someone issuing clearly and then issuing another correcting clearly actual right then ask learning those correction and actually takes more than 30 days with the data to build the world class data record we have.Goolge are't very careful to think whether to anonymising the information that about you they say publicly the do keep records of the search terms that come from your computer.link to the Internet address to your computer that potential can't relink back to you used expecially some like the Google's services like Gmail.so i don't think that they can honourly say that the potential there for them to misuse some of hte information weve seen in recently month that's not just Google's decision either,i even if the Google was entirely pure the company they claim.you have other interest parties,for example,the US government demand last year the Google hand out information on waht people would search for and so even if Google aren't using personal information that doesn't stop other people coming and trying to get access to that information.
-How can you take this away from this big brother company?
-Iguess i just don't agree with that way.
-Marking all the world's information available why would one want to do that in the Internet?
-Well you can take for the soft approach you can take business approach, i think if you go back in history,and if you look at every culture,every society developed fast space waht is they can get more innovative is getting to be more informed that they for,you know more for surprising whether it is the feeling of the liberation for them.so information is always having a role in people be liberated innovated a more vibrant society.
-What's very fascinating is so far we have approached information which is few consumer be attention i'm going to give you some information and if you don't log into the TV 8p.m tonight,you gonna to miss that information forever or consumer pay attention to tomorrow morning's newspaper is talking about how fantastic the travel in Spain.Well,consumers are not like that we don't like to be programmed.you aren't liked it when you want it.
-The oppotunity of our time is having all the publish works of human kind accessible to everybody.we have the technology storage we have the net working to be able to contribution and we have the political will to live in an open society.The idea to have all universe to access knowledge is can all grasp? we can build the library at Alexander and not just have all great works in one place.but make it accessible to anybody all over the world.
--谷歌是世界上最受欢迎的搜索引擎,它已经占有将近60%的市场,而且他的市场占有率还在不断扩大。
--我现在正在编辑翻译器,他能够将一种语言翻译成另外一种语言,如果你现在想要从谷歌搜索引擎里搜索你需要的信息,你已在搜索狂里输入要搜索的内容,但你无法在搜索结果里找到你需要的答案,这是因为你搜寻使用的语言,和你问题的答案的语言不一样,比如你用英文输入搜寻的内容,有一个中文网站就是你问题的答案,但你却无法连接该网站,因此为了使所有的中国谷歌搜寻用户都可以浏览到他们搜寻问题的英文网站,使他们的思想不至于与世界脱节,改进现有的语言编辑器就显得十分的重要。例如,现在的欧盟地区有许多的语言都是联合国的官方语言,联合国也将他们列为世界官方语言。因此此时电脑就需要有大量这些不同语言的基本资料。
--这就是你为什么在这里工作的原因吗?
是的,这是我在这里工作的部分原因,因为在这里进行调研工作,你可以获得很多的资源,利用大量的资料,这样你就可以将这些资料加以利用来建立语言系统,这就是谷歌如何将世界上丰富的资源加以利用的最基本的动力,这么多种语言的翻译是我们工作的最终目的,然而,这么多种资源的结合利用使得这项工作进展的很顺利。
--谷歌有大量的资料可以提供给日益增加的服务需求,越来越多的信息,可以提高谷歌所提供信息的实用质量。谷歌可以提供所有你所要搜寻的资料。但是,这是否会影响到个人隐私的问题呢?**是开放权益机构的成员,该机构是一个在现代电子时代中保护私人信息的机构。
--我认为谷歌致力于将世界上所有的信息都提供给公众是很不可靠的。我每天都会经常的使用谷歌来看看人们都在网上做什么,我觉得人们对于个人隐私问题要谨慎对待,比如说,我不希望英国政府知道一切我个人的信息,这就是我现在在使用谷歌的时候越来越小心的原因,我绝对不会用谷歌的邮箱来存放我的个人信息,人们通常在邮箱里面存放一些敏感的信息,我开始用谷歌来搜寻一些敏感性的信息是都会很谨慎。
--因为你知道吗,我不希望在谷歌庞大的信息资料库上记载着我搜索的相关资料,假设在我年轻的时候,对性病的传染很感兴趣,现在很多的大学生都是这样的,每个人都不希望这样的个人记录伴随他一生。。
--你要怎样使谷歌搜索用户放心的使用谷歌?
--我们有保密政策,我们保留使用者的搜寻信息是因为我们想要保存一些你的个人资料,我们这样做的目的是为了向使用者提供高质量的服务。我们在一段时间后就会对这些资料进行整理,我们对每个居民的搜索信息都有保留,我们这样做是为了使人们搜寻起来更方便。比如说你在输入框里输入“足球”,并且搜寻了三次,我们就会保留该信息,下次就会将该新闻做为头条新闻,因此从这个方面说,我们有必要保留一些使用者的信息来了解你是否对搜寻的结果表示满意,你知道吗,问这个问题,相当于问我们这样做的动机是什么。你会告诉你信赖的朋友你 想要做什么,我们这么做的目的也是为了提供更好的搜寻信息。
--是不是每个人的搜寻信息都会被保留一段时期,就是说每个人的搜寻信息都可以保留30~40天呢。
--有趣的是,我们常常会收到一些要求延长搜寻信息保留的请求。比如说谷歌的拼写器。你的意思是谷歌将个人的搜索信息的保留时间太长了,但是谷歌现在正在致力于建立一个能长时期保留个人信息的设备,因为人们在提出,改正,并且学习记忆正确的词语需要的时间肯定不止30天,就是谷歌现在拥有的世界一级的资料库也不能满足他们的需求。
--谷歌并没有非常仔细的考虑,所谓的隐藏个人信息和他们所说的保留来自用户电脑的信息记录是不一样的,后者是通过网络连接连接到你的电脑获得你所浏览的网页,而用户是不能进行反向连接的,特别是像谷歌的Gmail服务,因此我不认为他们所宣称的理由是他们这么做的真正理由。正如我们近来所看到的,即使谷歌保留用户信息的意图真如其所说的那样,还有其他利益团体的存在,影响着谷歌利用用户的搜索信息。比如说,去年美国政府就要求谷歌提交人们在网络上搜索信息的相关资料。即使谷歌本身不利用这些个人信息,但他们也不能阻止其他用户通过他们来获得相关信息。
--你会将保留用户信息从谷歌的工作中删除吗?(??)
--我不认为我们会这么做。
--让全世界的人都知道你在互联网上做什么吗?
--人们可以通过网络的方法,商业的渠道获得它他们想要的信息。回顾历史,任何一个国家,如果那个国家的社会,文化信息的都能得到充分的利用都会,这会使得该社会得到迅速的发展。若人们能够获取一些他们需要的有创意的信息,他们就会感到他们所处的社会是一个自由,力致于社会革新的社会。但是令人吃惊的是,到目前为止,很少的用户能够注意到我们获取信息的手段。如果你晚上8点不准时打开电视收看新闻,也许你就会永远的错过该新闻。或许你为了能够获得该信息而十分关注第二天的新闻报道,但是第二天的新闻报纸上报道的却全是难忘的西班牙旅行的经历。用户们不希望获得一些他们不需要的信息,人们只有获得他们需要的信息时,他们才回感到满足。
--我们所处的时代面临的机遇是每个人都可以获取人类历史上所有著作的精华。我们有技术储备,我们可以通过网络获取信息,在当今开放的社会里,我们每个人都可以有我们自己的政治观点,整个宇宙的人都可以获得全人类的信息。我们可以在亚历山大建立图书馆,我们可以在不止一个地方存放这么多伟大的著作。我们可以让全世界的人都获得他们需要的信息。
(待中文在大家的建议修改之后,我再把中文部分的字幕加入)
相关译文来自无觅插件
Viewing...
还没有人赞过这篇文章
Copyright & 2014 yeeyan.org&&|&&&&|&&
北京译言协力传媒科技有限公司
京ICP证号&&京公网安备99号
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&during the rest of the time啥意思_百度知道
during the rest of the time啥意思
提问者采纳
在剩下的时间里如有问题,欢迎继续追问,)求采纳~,