厦门外国语学校 2014年初三下册语文期中试卷英语期中考的试卷,谁有?发一下照片吧

成都外国语学校初三英语试题
成都外国语学校初三英语试题
成都外国语学校试题篇一:2010年成都外国语学校初三直升考试英语试题及答案 成都外国语学校初三直升考试英语试题及答案解析
注意:本试卷分听力和笔试两部分,考试时间120分钟,满分150分。 Part A Ⅰ. Listening Test Part one Listen to 10 short conversations and choose the correct responses. Each conversation will be read once. (10 marks) 1. Where are the two speakers? A. In the taxiB. At the airportC. In a shop 2. How does the woman feel? A. CrazyB. AngryC. Sorry 3. What time is it now? A. 7:55 B. 7:45 C. 7:50 4. What does the woman say about Richard? A. He hasn’t finished his homework.
B. He did Susan’s homework C. He didn’t do his homework on his own. 5. What’s the woman’s attitude to the man’s apology? A. She forgets itB. She forgives him.
C. She remains unhappy 6. Which is/ are sold in the store? A. ClothesB. Furniture
C. Eggs 7. What does the woman think of the car? A. It’s a new car. B. It’s an expensive C. It’s a pretty car. 8. Which of the following is right? A. The man thinks Spanish very easy.
B. The man finds English literature more difficult. C. The woman does not like Spanish. 9. What is the relationship between the two speakers? A. Director and actressB. Policeman and driverC. Bus conductor and passenger. 10. What is the man going to do? A. He’s going out for a walk by himself.
B. He’s going to do some shopping with the woman. C. He’s going to do his paperwork. Part two Listen to two long conversations and answer the following questions according to what you’ve heard from the tape. Each conversation will be read twice (10 marks) 11. Who are Sally and Peter talking about? A. Sally’s fatherB. Sally’s uncleC. A successful man 12. Why was the man in a wheelchair? A. Because he only had one leg.B. Because his leg was painful. C. Because a traffic accident left him disabled. 13. How long did the man stay in the hospital? A. 3 months
B. 8 weeks
C. 2 years 14. How is the man’s life now? A. He is happy with his life.
B. He lives with Sally’s parents.
C. He’s proud of his way of life.15. Which of the following is right? A. The man used to be a publisher.B. The man used to upset Sally’s family. C. The man experienced a terrible natural disaster. Conversation 2 16. When did the talk probably take place? A. In the morning B. At noon time
C. In the afternoon 17. Which is the right order of the things that the woman did that day? A. visited a gallery→had lunch
bought shoes B. had lunchvisited a gallery bought shoes C. had lunchbought shoesvisited a gallery 18. What happened to the woman? A. Her handbag was taken by her friend.
B. She could find her handbag nowhere. C. She didn’t know where she put her checkbook. 19. What do you think the woman will do next? A. Go to the restaurant at once.B. Go to the police station again. C. Get in touch with the manager immediately. 20. What kind of person is the man? A. He is helpful to offer good ideas to the woman.
B. He thinks the woman has made a big mistake. C. He is worried about the woman’s carelessness. Part three Listen to two short passages and answer the following questions according to what you’ve heard from the tape. Each passage will be read three times.(10 marks) Passage1 21. Where did the story happen? A. In ChinaB. In Africa
C. In India 22. Where did the speaker live when he/she traveled? A. In a tent B. On a boatC. On a tree 23. What did the speaker see from among the trees one day? A. A wide river B. A tiger
C. A thick forest 24. Why did the crocodile have its mouth open wide? A. Because it wanted to eat the speaker.
B. Because it wanted to eat the tiger. C. Because it wanted to eat both the speaker and the tiger. 25. Which of the following word best describe the day the speaker had? A. Dangerous B. Wonderful C. Surprising 26. Where is the swimming competition going to be held? A. At the New Town Swimming Pool.
B. At Jackson Sports Center. C. In a university swimming pool. 27. For about how many hours will the students be out of school? A. 3.5 hours B. 4.5 hours
C. more than 5 hours 28. How will the students go home after the swimming completion? A. The buses will take them home directly from the competition B. The students will take buses home from school as usual. C. The head teachers will send them home by bus. 29. The following sentences are right EXPECT______.A. The students have to bring drinks and food themselves. B. The students can’t buy anything to eat during the competition C. There are 6 buses in total to take the students to the competition. 30. Why was there the announcement? A. To tell the students how to take part in a swimming competition. B. To tell the students how to get to the swimming pool. C. To tell the students the arrangement of that day’s activity Ⅱ. Multiple choice (15 marks) Please choose the one which is to the best in meaning to the underlined part of the sentences (5 marks) A. is situated B. locates
C. is laidD. remains 32. CDo you like go hiking with me this weekend? -- I’m afraid I can’t. A. Generally B. Honestly
C. To be brief D. In fact 33. It’s been heatedly discussed in the class whether computers can teachers in the future. A. replace
B. be respected asC. catch up withD. do more than A. The truck driver stopped to see what had happened to us. B. The truck driver agreed to give us a lift.C. The truck driver managed to restart our car. 35. People say there is always a generation gap between parents and children, but my parents A. are easy-going
B. communicate with me C. think from my view D. never blame me Please choose the best answer according to the contest.(10 marks) 36. In 1938 Pearl S. Buck became the first American woman ______ the Nobel Prize for Literature. A. receiveB. received
to receive D. receiving 37. C Who is making so much noise down there?- ________ the children. A. That is
B. They are
D. There are 38. I don’t mind ______ children in my garden. I like it when kids are laughing and running happily. A. there being B. there to be
C. to beingD. to have 39. We ______ that the books _______ in two days. A. could delivered B. should deliver C. were told, would be deliveredD. had been told should be delivered 40. C Do you know ______ he came to the party? -- By bus. A. why B. when
C. if D. how 41. Most of the students have gone to the dining hall for lunch and only a few _______ in the classroom chatting with each other. A. are remainedB. remained C. remainD. bad remained 42. C Have you moved into the new house? - Not yet. The rooms _________. A. are being painted
B. are painting C. are painted D. are being painting. 43. The Camphill Village Trust is ________ charity which cares for_____mentally disabled. A. a, theB. a, / C. /, the D. /, a44. He’s got an offer a university abroad. Next, he will ______ a visa. A. supply for
B. look for
C. make forD. apply for 45. C How was the film, Jane? -- Oh, it couldn’t be worse! From the conversation we know the film is ______ A. very boringB. very interesting
C. so so.D. just like what Jane thought. Ⅲ. Close test (15 marks) The hall was crowed. I had never seen it so _____ in all my thirty years. The professor, who was on a _____ platform, got up very slowly from his chair. There was a sudden ______ of cheers and applause, which ____ several minutes. Finally one of the five men on the platform stood up before the noise ______. D I don’t think I need to introduce Professor Evens,‖ he said, D He isn’t unknown to you.‖ On hearing this there was ______outburst of cheers and the man sat down. The professor, a short fat man, smiled and looked at the audience. He wore thick glasses. He seemed ______ because he cleared his throat twice. He put a hand into one of the side _____ of his jacket. His glasses became heavier and the hall became completely silent. It was ______ silence. It was hot in the hall and there was ______ air. I was sitting ____ the platform and I could clearly hear the tick of the clock on the wall. _____, the professor very quickly ______ his back to us, and whispered to the men on the platform. He _____ he couldn’t be heard by us, but there wasn’t one of us in the first rows who _____ the word: DI’ve lost my notes.‖ 46. A. old B. full C. emptyD. exciting 47. A. raisedB. raising
C. rising D. risen 48. A. wind B. stormC. cry
D. lasted 49. A. kept
D. lasted 50. A. died away B. moved off C. gave out D. went on 51. A. otherB. again
C. the other
D. another 52. A. movedB. angry
D. nervous 53. A. pocketsB. wallets C. bags
D. openings 54. A. a dissatisfactory B. an uncomfortable C. an unacceptable
D. an impossible 55. A. someB. none C. little
D. much 56. A. behindB. in the front of C. opposite D. near 57. A. SurprisinglyB. DisappointedlyC. Delightedly D. Sadly 58. A. made B. took C. turnedD. showed 59. A. knew B. thought C. hopedD. realized 60. A. heard B. passed
C. missedD. forgot Part B Ⅰ Fill in the blanks with the proper forms of the words given. (15 marks) 1. This small bottle of perfume costs $59, tax ______. (include) 2. C Do you enjoy living in the country now? --Yes, very much, although I _______ (live) downtown for many years 3. He was a very slow learner at first, but after 3- years’ hard work, he finally made ______ (believable) rapid progress and ranked top in the class. 4. After supper, she seated herself _______ (comfort) in the sofa watching a Korean soup. 5. When I entered the room, I saw him _____(wrap) up something into a blanker and in no time, he left in a hurry,6. _______ (engage) to her fiancé, she was expecting their wedding. 7. Senior I will open some ______ (option) courses for the students to choose from in this fall 8. The shop is trying to provide more services so that customers’ needs can be _______(well) met than before. 9. The moment I ______ (catch) sight of the man in black, I recognized that he was a famous pop star. 10.
My father gave me a nice birthday gift. When he kissed me, he said DMany happy_______ (return), my girl !‖ 11.
The faraway village suffers a complete ______ (isolate) from the outside world, thus not knowing anything happening before and at present. 12.
Peter is very talent. He can play the piano and the violin and some other ______ (music) instruments. 13.
Looking at Tom’s school report marked with many DA‖, his father nodded with a ______ (satisfy) smile. 14.
After what seemed a day or two, he awoke from the attack and found himself ______(tie) to a huge rock. 15.
I’ll never forget the days and nights I spent with my classmates ______(improve) our English by doing oral practice. Ⅱ. Find the only one mistake from the underlined parts of each sentence and correct it. (10 marks) For example:
D Sally’s husband A BC
B CD ABCDA
B CD ushu, Qinghai Province. ABC D going to bed. A
C D was never wrong.成都外国语学校初三英语试题篇二:成都外国语学校学年度上期末综合测试题(一)九年级英语试卷 成都外国语学校学年度上期末综合测试题(一) 九 年 级 英 语
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分。第Ⅰ卷1至8页,第Ⅱ卷9至12页。共150分。考试时间120分钟。 第Ⅰ卷(选择题
共100分) 一、听力部分。(共20小题,计分20分,每小题1分) Section A: 听录音,选择图画。根据你所听到的内容,从A,B、C三个选项中,选择正确答案在答题卡上,把所选标号涂黑。每小题连读两遍。1.2.3.4.5.
Section B:情景反应,根据你所听到的内容和情景,从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确答案,完成6-10小题,在答题卡上把所选标号涂黑,每小题读两遍。 6. A. To the USA B. To France C. To Canada 7. A. A penB. A pencil case
C. An alarm clock 8. A. The groups that play quiet music B. The groups that play loud music C. The groups that wear cool colthes9. A. Windy
C. Snowy 10.A. The plane
B. The car C. The computer Section C : 听对话,从A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案,回答问题,在答题卡上把所选标号涂黑。完成11-15小题,每小题连读2遍。 听第一段对话,回答第11―12小题,你将有十秒钟时间准备。 11. Where did Kath spend her vacation? A. On the beach. B. At home.C. At her friends‘. 12. What did John say about the weather in his city? A. Sunny and warm. B. Cloudy and foggy. C. Cold and windy. 听第二段对话,回答第13―15小题。 13. Where are the two speakers? A. At the post office.
B. In an Internet bar. C. In a movie theater. 14. What‘s the girl doing ? A. Playing computer games.B. Watching some movies. C. Searching for some information. 15. Which website does the boy ask the girl to try? A.
B.C. Section D:听短文,短文后有5个问题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,完成16-20小题,在答题卡上把所选标号涂黑,短文读三遍。 16. Teachers and parents often complain that children _____________. A. have too much homework to do
B. are so interested in the Internet C. are crazy about playing computer games 17.Twenty years ago ,people might enjoy themselves only by __________. A. watching TV B. feeding petsC. reading books 18. The world is becoming smaller and smaller because children can ________. A. travel to other cities far away easily B. chat with friends far away on the Internet C. visit other places far away on the Internet 19.What children can do on the Internet makes them_____________. A. relaxedB. frustratedC. crazy 20. Teachers and parents should _____________. A. give children some advice on surfing the Internet B. stop children from surfing the Internet C. enjoy themselves with children on the Internet 二、单项选择。(共30小题,每小题1分,共30分,从A、B、C、D三个选项中,选出最佳选项,完成第21-50小题,在答题卡上把所选标号涂黑)。 21. We got ________about watching such an __________football match. A. excited, exciting B. exciting, excited C. excited, excited
D. exciting, exciting 22. Many students memorize the new words _______ them many times. A. by repeating B. in reading
C. to practice
D. for writing 23. ―Come and join us, Jimmy. ―I‘m sorry, but I‘m really busy now. If I _______time, I would certainly go. A. will have B. have hadC. hadD. have24. It‘s your _______ to look after your parents when they get older. A. dutyB. challengeC. ruleD. secret 25. Would you show me __________ MSN, please? A. where to use B. which to useC. how to use
D. what to use 26.―Can you solve the problem? ―Sorry, I can‘t. Why
ask the teacher A.don‘t, for B.not, about
C.don‘t, about
D.not, for 27. You never go to the movies, A.don‘t youB.do you
C.won‘t you
D.can‘t you 28. Smoking is bad for your health .You‘d betterA .give up it B. give it up
C. take out it
D. take it out 29. ― ―$12. A. buy
B. spend C. costD. pay 30. My parents are always strict _________ me ________my study. A. with, with
B. with, in
C. in, withD. with, for 31. ―Why did you quarrel with your mum? ―She was always _________ a little guy. A. regarding me as B. Thinking me as C. treating me like D. thinking of me like 32. Mount Emei is one of _______in China. A. the most beautiful mountains
B. most beautiful mountains C. the most beautiful mountainD. most beautiful mountain 33.There are_____ stars in the sky and you can see them at night. A. thousand of
B. two thousands C. thousands of D. two thousands 34. It ___________ that he has been ill for a long time. A. seems B. looks C. looks as if
D. seems as if 35. Don‘t ___________ about things so much. It will make you stressed out. A. afraid
B. terrifyC. terrified D. worry 36. Girls are usually A. sureB. terrifiedC. made D. kinds 37. No children to watch this kind of movie because it‘s too scary. A. should allow
B. shouldn‘t be allowed C. should be allowedD. don‘t allow 38. ―Do you always spend lots of time playing computer games? ―No, but I spend much timemy homework. A. in B. on C. onD. in 39. ―Where is Mrs. Jones?
She is wanted on the phone. ―She isn‘t in the office. She
________ to the hospital. A. has goneB. has been
C. wentD. goes 40. A: I finished my work. B: A. So do I.B. So does I.
C. So have I.
D. So did I. 41. It took him morning to check out
information.A. the whole/all the B. whole the/the all C. the whole/the allD. whole/all 42. Do you know A. What will he do next B. What he will do next C. where does he usually go D. Where might he go 43.The accident ________ them ________ coming to the party in time. A.stopped... of B.stoped... from C. stopped... fromD.stops... from 44.We‘ll climb Xiangshan Hill if it ________ tomorrow. A.won‘t rain
B.rainC.rainy
D.doesn‘t rain 45. The most important thing I can _______ you is using English often. A. speakB. tell
C. talk D. say 46. Don‘t worry! I‘m sure you‘ll _______your classmates if you are kind and friendly to them. A. catch up withB. agree withC. get on well withD. make friends 47. Would you mind ________ smoking? _______, I‘ll do it in a few days. A. to give up, Not at all B. giving up, Of course C. giving up, It‘s pleasure
D. giving up, Not at all 48. Peter is never late for school, ______ he? ________. He always comes on time. A. is, Yes
B. isn‘t, NoC. is, No
D. isn‘t, Yes 49.
The old should ___________to politely. A. speak
B. to speakC. be spoken
D. spoke 50. Neither of the twins_________ working in the sun. A. likes B. like C. was liked
D. is like 三、完形填空。(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑,完成第51-60小题。 My biggest problem is that I don‘t have free time any more .When I was a little child, I could go to a concert , play sports , or watch TV. On weekends, my parents used to I‘m muchearlier Chome because I can‘ttime ,Before going to bed, there is no time for me to ,but now I can‘t go to bed 23:00.What about weekends? I almost have no Dweekends‖ at all! I take extra classes. I really feel tired these days!
51. A. study
B. lose C. chooseD. chat 52. A. bringB. carryC. take D. stop 53. A. whenB. after C. because
D. since 54. A. lazier B. busier C. happierD. cleverer 55. A. open up
B. grow upC. stand up
D. get up 56. A. impressB. readC. do
D. pronounce57. A. save
C. waste D. use 58. A. something B. anything
C. everything D. nothing 59. A. from B. untilC. for D. in 60. A. wouldB. can
C. mayD. have to 四、阅读理解。(共20小题,每小题2分,共40分,四篇短文) 阅读A、B、C、D四篇短文,根据短文内容从每题所给的选项中选出最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。完成第61-80小题。 A I‘ve been working in a school for more than twenty years.Many parents often ask me ,DHow can you teach your child good study skills?How can he or she get the homework done as quickly as possible?‖here are some tips: I. If the child is as young as nine or ten ,ask him or her to prepare a small notebook to write down the homework given by his or her teachers.By developing this habit ,he or she will learn to be mucn more responsible(负责任的)。 II. Find a good place to study .This should be a quiet place that is free from everything but study things. No games , radios, or televisions. Once you have decided on a place to study ,this should be the only place where your child does his or her homework and studies. There should also be a very specific(明确的) time for homework to be done. Usually, homework should be done as soon as the child gets home from school .This also goes for the kids who take part in after school activeties. Of course ,it is a good idea to allow the child to have a healthy snack before the work begins. III. Also remember that it is the child‘s duty to do his or her homework . Some children give up easily and go to Mom and Dad for help when they have a problem .Try to let them solve it first .By doing this ,they will get a problems. In this way ,we help them to help themselves. 61. Asking the kids to keep a notebook to remember their homework will make them______. A. remember more B. learn more C. more responsibleD. more interested in studying 62. The place where the children study must _________________. A. be free for everything
B. have a TV set and a computer C. be quiet , bright and free from things for entertainment D. be big , clean and tidy 63. What does the underlined word Dovercoming‖ mean in the passage? A. ForgettingB. Leaving C. RealizingD. Beating 64. According to the passage, the chilren should _________when they have trouble with their homework. A. ask their parents for help
B. try to solve the problems by themselves C. wait for their teachers‘ helpD. put it away and have a snack 65. This passage is written ______________. A. for parents to help their children study well成都外国语学校初三英语试题篇三:成都外国语学校2014年直升英语考试题 成都外国语学校2014年直升英语考试题 A卷 I. Listen to five questions or sentences and choose the correct responses. Each question or sentence will be read only once.(5marks) 1. A.excuse me.
B.I’m in a hurry.
C. Fine. See you later.D. It’s six o’clock now. 2.
A. At the West Road Cinema. B. Life in the future C. It was very good
D. Mel Gibson was in it 3. A. Are you coming back?
B. First or second class? C. How many are there?D. Where do you want to go? 4. A. How about that? B. No, i don’t. C. I can swim.
D. Ok . Good idea 5. A. Go away.
It’s none of your business.B. I’m glad you come. C. The cafe is open all day.
D. This is beef but I asked for chicken. II. Listen to 5 short dialogues and answer the question according to what you’ve heard from the tape. Each dialogue and question will be read twice.(5 marks) 6. A. Doctor and patient. B. Teacher and student. C. Father and daughter.D. Mechanic and customer. 7. A. Snowy. B. Sunny.C. Rainy. D. Freezing 8. A. A quarter to ten.B. Nice forty.
C. Five past nine.D. Ten o’clock sharp 9. A. Surf the Internet.B. Read newspapers. C. Listen to BBC.D. Learn form the television. 10. A. Twenty altogether.B. Ten students.C. Five students.D. Fifteen students. III. Listen to a short conversation and judge the following statements true or false. If it’s true, please choose A,if it’s false, please choose B. The conversation will be read twice.(5 marks) 11. Maggie traveled to three countries during her holiday. 12. She was on holiday for three days. 13. She spent her holiday with another four people. 14. She really enjoy the food when travelling. 15. Maggie’s family stayed with some local Japanese people and had fun. IV. Listen to the conversation and choose the right answers to what you’ve heard from the tape. The conversation will be read twice. 16. what is happening ? A the man is looking for a lost child. B the woman doesn’t know the way. C. The man can’t decide which place to travel to.D the man got lost. 17. The woman advised the man to visit______ A. The Central Park
B The National MuseumC the Fine Art Gallery
D the New City Hotel 18. How does the man decide to get to the flower show? A. Walk thereB. take the subway
C. take a bus
D. go down the street and turn left. 19. How long will it take the man to walk to the Central Park? A. Less than thirty minutes
B. an hourC. thirteen minutes D. at least thirty minutes. 20. The conversation probably happens________ A. Far from his hotel
B. in the subwayC. on the street
D .in a parkV. Listen to two passages and choose the right answers to what you’ve heard from the tape. Each passage will be read twice.(10 marks) Passage(1) 21. According to the passage, how long do people usually sleep for one night? A. Five hours.
B. Six or seven hours.
C. Seven or eight hours.
D. Nine hours. 22. From the passage, we know that _________. A. You shouldn’t move often during the sleep. B. Part of your brain is still working during your sleep. C. If you have a headache, it’s quite possible to have bad dreams. D. You have a need to worry about your dreams. 23. If you want have a good sleep, you may not need____ A.good health.
B. A comfortable place.
C. Lights. D. A neither too big or small meal. 24. Sleep puzzles scientists because they are not sure ___________ A. Why people need a asleep. B. Why one wakes up C. What makes people sleep.
D. Why people dream 25. What is the best title for the passage? A. How you can get a good sleep. B. The strangeness of sleep C. The causes of dreams.
D. What happens during sleep Passage(2) 26. Which of the following is not true about Caitlin Moran? A. She refused to leave school at first. B. She began to write her first book when she was thirteen C. She got a life-long formal education from school D. Caitlin became a writer after leaving school 27. A number of parents don’t send their children to school because __________ A. They believe they can provide a better educational experience for their children B. They don’t trust public schools teach correct religious beliefs C. They believe home-schooling is usually more interesting D. All of the above 28. What may the disadvantage of children educated at home over the others? A. They do better than average on national tests in reading and math B. They can’t learn religious beliefs at home C. They learning style is different D. They may feel uncomfortable with other people in adult life 29. Scientists are worried_________________ A. Why so many children are educated at home. B. That the children educated at home are not good enough C. If the parents are good enough to teach their children D. What jobs the children educated at school will choose in the future 30. What is the writer’s opinion about education? A. Children educated at home can be more successful B. If parents have enough time, it’s good educate children at home C. School education is better than home-schooling D. School will always be a place for most children to get formal education.Part II: written test VI. Multiple choice A. Please choose the one which is closest in meaning to the underlined part of each sentence. 31. students who choose to study in Netherlands are fascinated by the tulip, the windmill and the sabot. A. The rest of.B. Quite a few.C. Not many. D. The majority of 32. A few firemen the burning immediately after they arrived and rescued the people in time. A. Fell into.B. Got out of.
C. Walked across.
D. Got into
high up in the mountains has been many people’s favorite place to travel to. A.setB.locate.C.placed.D. Lies. and singing after the evening class regularly. A.are bored with.B.are crazy about.
C.feel worried about.
D.shoe no interest in 35. The British star Benedict Cumberbatch has played various roles in some film or series, A.for show.
B.for securityC.for sureD.for instance B. Please choose the best answer according to the context.(10 marks) 36. How about enjoying some music nearby? Let’s take the opportunity of hearing the _____concert to be held in Music Park tonight! A.liveB.aliveC.livingD.lively 37. The cell phones are widely used in today’s life. ______calling and texting, they can also be used for taking photos and playing music. A. After allB. Apart formC.Except forD. Rather than 38.How shocking the British were _____a large amount of money was spent on pets last year! A.hearing
B.to hearC.heard D.to hearing 39. Everybody in the group worked very hard and completed the project in time as______ A.expecting B.to be expected C.to expectD.expected 40.---It took us about our hour to work out this math problem. Oh , how tiring! ---Really? It ____be an easy one. A.mustn’tB.needn’tC.won’tD.can’t 41. Helena doesn’t know if Philip_____. If he _____,she will tell him the good news as soon as possible. A. will come
B. comesC. comes 42. “The King of Football” Pele loved football so mach that nothing could stop him___his dream ___true. A. M comeB. comeC. to come
D. to come 43. The bedroom on the houseboat looks a little small, but when you go into the bathroom, you will find the bathroom ____than the bedroom. A.small B.even smallC.little largerD.big 44. ----How heavy the brown leather case is! Elva, would you like to come to help? ----____,Jim. I’m coming! A.
My pleasure
B. Thanks a lotC. Go ahead D. With pleasure45. We wondered__________. A. Who the scientist James Lovelock is B.why do US people say no to soda C. Michael’s experiences of the trip to Britain unforgettable D.when junk food advertisements would disappear from kid’s TV channels in Taiwan
VII.Close test(15 marks) How much do you laugh and smile during the day? Are you so serious about your life and your illness or injury that there is no room for joy to fill you? Want a totally free, __46__way to increase your spirits and your health with no medicine needed? Then laughing and smiling does_47_ to you. So laugh your way to happiness.__48__ a smile on your face. Research shows that laughing can increase the immune system(免疫系统),__49_the body to stay away from disease and fight colds and the flu.. If you are facing an illness, having a positive(积极的)life opinion and a __50__of humor will keep your body open to healing. If you are healthy, laughing will help to make sure you stay that away.,and can __51__enjoying yo your work and home life and your daily pressure. However, it can be __52__to keep a positive opinion of life all the time. Simply taking the time to __53__on the positive and treat for the good things thankfully in your life can help_54_,but if you are fighting against negative(消极的) emotions that you just can’t seem to _55_, look for some other ways that can help. There are so many things out there to smile about and_56_you have to do is find _57_. Practice looking for the bright _58_of every situation. A don’t make yourself so tired with your own problems--or become too critical _59_others’ shortcoming. And don’t pay no attention to the _60_ in everyday things. Create your own “laugh for health” collection and to give fresh materials that interest you. 46. A.difficult B.simpleC.academicD.beautiful 47. A. Good
B.sadnessC.harmD.happiness 48. A. PullB. Take
D. Get 49. A.helping B.makingC.letting
D.having 50. A. Taste
C.knowledge
D.joy 51. A.provide B.show C.applyD.add 52. A.hardB.awful
C.rewarding
D.helpful 53. A.depend B.putC.focusD.take 54. A.a lotB.a few C.a littleD.nothing 55. A.identityB.admit C.acceptD.control 56. A.all B.thatC.how D.why 57. A.it
B.thatC.this D.one 58. A.sideB.plan
C.way D.future 59. A.for B.on C.withD.of 60. A. JoyB.successC.failure
D.sorrow VIII.Reading comprehension(15 mark) A millions of people from all over the world use the internet to communicate, get information and play games. However, using the Internet can have positive and negative effects on youngpeople. As for positive effects, children can use it for searching useful articles and materials. Also they can do their homework on computers instead of writing down. The Internet gives children possibilities to learn about new things in life, and discover how people live all over the world. Children can communicate with their friends and relative who live far away. In addition, they can make friends and talk with people in foreign countries. However, there is much information that can be dangerous to children and damage their development. When children surf the Internet, they can easily be tempted into something that is not proper. When kids start communicating with strangers on line,they don’t know that they can be talking to a sick or harmful person and may meet the person later. Another is that many children play only games rather than learn online. Too much sitting before the computer can be unhealthy and result in stress injuries, obesity(肥胖)and social isolation. Parents have a big responsibility to guide and guard their children and instruct them what is allowed to do, helping them to stay away from the possible dangers by setting sensible rules and knowing what their children are interested in. 61. The main use of the Internet may be________ A.communicating with othersB.getting information C.playing gamesD.all of above 62. According to the passage,the positive effects on young people by using the Internet include____ A.playing games instead of learning B.searching useful information needed C.writing down their homework D.making friends of only his own country 63. The negative effects on young people by using the Internet doesn’t ____ A.dangerous information for children B.The damage the Internet brings to the children C.Being attempted easily into something not suitable D.The number of the Internet users is getting large 64. According to the passage, which of the following is Not mentioned as the parents’ responsibility? A. Guiding and guarding their children B. Knowing their children’s interests C. Setting clear limits to children’s behaviors. D. Helping the children communicating with friends 65. Which of the following is true? A. Using the Internet may bring people both positive and negative effects on young people B. There’s more dangerous than useful information on the Internet for young people C. If children surf the Internet, they will surely come into contact with something not proper D. Spending too much time playing computer won’t be a big problem B My father was 44 and knew he wasn’t to going to make it to 45. He wrote me a letter and hoped that something in it would help me for the rest of my life. Since the day I was twelve and first read this letter, some of his words have lived in my heart. One part always stands out. “right now ,you are pretending(假装)to be a time-killer. But I know that one days,you will do something great that will set you among the very best.” Knowing
成都外国语学校初三英语试题 相关文章:

我要回帖

更多关于 初三历史期中考试试卷 的文章

随机推荐