as a new student at new york newyorkuniversityy以这句话开头的英语

英语阅读继续As a new student at New York University,I was astonished at the $300 textbook bill.My roommate,a streetwise New Yorker,took note."You want to save a lot of money,don't you?" he said,"l tell you what to do.Find a couple of upper clas_百度作业帮
英语阅读继续As a new student at New York University,I was astonished at the $300 textbook bill.My roommate,a streetwise New Yorker,took note."You want to save a lot of money,don't you?" he said,"l tell you what to do.Find a couple of upper clas
英语阅读继续As a new student at New York University,I was astonished at the $300 textbook bill.My roommate,a streetwise New Yorker,took note."You want to save a lot of money,don't you?" he said,"l tell you what to do.Find a couple of upper class men who took the classes last year and then make a deal.'I spent the next two days going around the campus and hanging out with the upper class students.To my surprise,I was able to get all my books for only $125 .As I'm from Illinois,I thought I had been not only active but pretty slick(机灵的).When I thanked my roommate,I saw that his shelf was still empty." Hey,classes start tomorrow."'I said," Aren't you going to buy any books?"“What for?"he replied."I'll just use yours."campus 校园 hang out 常去某处streetwise 对一般人的行为、生存方式等十分了解的1."My roommate,a streetwise New Yorker,took note." In this sentence,"took note "means () A noticed B made a note C wrote a letter D counted money (2)The Mother Goose stories,so well known to children all over the world,are commonly said to have been written by a little old woman for her grandchildren.According to some people,she lived in Boston,and her real name was Elizabeth Vergoose.Her son-in-law,a printer named Thomas Fleet,was supposed to have published the famous stories and poems for small children in 1719.However,no copy of this book has ever been found,and most scholars doubt the truth of this story--and doubt,moreover,that Mother Goose was ever a real person.They point out that the name is a direct translation of the French "Mere 1'Oye."In 1697 the Frenchman Charles Perrault published the first book in which this name was used.The collection contains(包含) eight tales,including"sleeping Beauty","Cinderella,"and "Puss in Boots."But Perrault did not originate(创作) they were already quite popular in his day,and he only collected them.scholar 学者 tale 故事1.What is supposed to have happened in 1719?A Elizabeth Vergoose wrote the first Mother Goose stories.B Thomas Fleet published the Mother Goose stories.C The Mother Goose stories were translated into French.D Charles Perrault published the first Mother Goose stories
1."A noticed 2B Thomas Fleet published the Mother Goose stories. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
初高中在线教育,对中高考命题有独到的见解,在线分享,分享快乐。为教育贡献一份绵薄之力。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高考四模 天津市和平区2015届高三下学期第四次模拟考试英语 Word版试题及答案
下载积分:200
内容提示:高考四模 天津市和平区2015届高三下学期第四次模拟考试英语 Word版试题及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 09:53:48|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高考四模 天津市和平区2015届高三下学期第四次模拟考
官方公共微信2013年5月中考英语二模试卷
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年5月中考英语二模试卷
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年5月中考英语二模试卷
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 英语测试题第I卷( 共85分)I.测试A)听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个句子听一遍。(5分)1. A. Let's play soccer.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What’s his last name?&&& C. Are you an actor?&&& 2. A. Can you speak French?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Please write to me soon.&&& C. My favorite subject is English.3. A. This ruler isn’t hers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He’s not going to be an engineer.& C. How did the kids spend the weekend? 4. A. I like to have friends who are like me.&&&& B. Did your aunt see a movie last Sunday?& C. Where is Mary's cousin from?5. A. I saw an interesting talk show.&&&&&&&&&& B. Would you like some coffee? &C. When is your mother’s birthday?B)听录音,从每题A、B、C三幅图画中选出与听到的对话内容相符的一项。每段对话听两遍。(5分) C)在录音中, 你将听到一段对话及五个问题。请根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。对话及问题听两遍。(5分)11.A. Bad and tired&&&&&&& B. Fine but busy&&&&&& C. Ok but stressed12.A. Some exams&&&&&&&& B. A party&&&&&&&&&&& C. A school trip13.A. The cinema&&&&&&&& B. The High Street&&&&& C. The restaurant.14.A. The physics book&&& B. The physics papers&&& C. Both of the physics book and papers15.A. At dinner&&&&&&&&&& B. At noon&&&&&&&&&&& C. This morningD)在录音中, 你将听到一篇短文及五个问题。请根据短文内容及问题选择正确答案。短文及问题听两遍。(5分)16. A. Music&&&&&&&& B. Art&&&&&&&& C. Math 17. A. Because he is poor.&&&& B. Because he is lonely&&&& C. Because he may feel unhappy18. A. An invitation&&&&&&&&& B. Some money&&&&&&&&&& C. A birthday present19. A. Betty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The mother20. A. We couldn’t find a proper way to help John&& && B. John may feel embarrassed if the money is given to him directly.&& C. The mother didn’t want to invite John to the party.II.读音选词& 根据所给句意和音标,从每题ABCD四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。(5分)21.This hat is too _________ / big/. Do you have a smaller one?A. big&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bag&&&&&&&&&&& C. boy&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pig22. I ___________/ pl&n / to go hiking on the morning of Friday.A. pant&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plant&C. plan&D. plane23. We will ____________& / li:v / for Beijing tomorrow.A. live&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. leave&C. life&D. leaf24. All of the class went to the old people’s home ___________ / ik'sept /& Mary.A. expect&&&&&&&&&&& B. expert&&&&&&&&&& C. except&&&&&&&&&& D. excuse25. After this big exam, I want a ___________ / 'kʌmfətəbl / trip to relax.A. comfortable&&&&&&& B. complain&&&&&&& C. complete&&&&&&& D. compareIII.选择& 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。(30分)26.There is ____________ post office at the corner of the road.& A. a&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&& D. /27. Yesterday Mr. Li helped an old woman out on ____________ way to work.& A. he&&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&& C. her&&&&&&&& D. hers28.―Have you finished your homework?―Yes, _____________ it is really difficult.A. unless&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&& C. though&&&&&&&& D. if29.―When is Teachers’ Day in China?―It’s ____________.A. March 12&&&&& B. May 1&&&&&& C. September 10&&&&& D. December 2530.―What did your teacher say about your English?―He said I did well __________ writing.A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with31.__________ people came to Baotu Spring during May Day Holiday.& & A. Thousand&&&&& B. Thousand of&&&&&& C. Thousands of&&&&& D. Ten thousands
32.―What does your uncle do, Dave?―He is a __________. He works in a restaurant and serves people for dinner.A. shop assistant&&&& B. reporter&&&&&&&& C. policeman&&&&&&& D. waiter33.As teenagers, we should learn to look after __________when something dangerous happens.& A. myself&&&&&&&&&& B. ourselves&&&&&& C. themselves&&&&&&& D.oneself34.Many people like to eat seafood because it ____________ delicious, and more important, it has less fat.A. sounds&&&&& B. smells&&&&&&& C. looks&&&&&&& D. tastes35.Which sign tells us it is important to plant more trees? &&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D36.―It’s hot outside. Please come in and have _____________ cool to drink.& A. everything&&B. something&& C. anything&&D. nothing37.―Would you like to go swimming with me?―____________, but I must finish my homework first.& A. I'd love to&&&&& B. Yes, let's go&&&&& C. No, I won't&&&&& D. It doesn't matter38. ―You look so tired. What happened?―I ___________ too late to prepare for the coming exam.A. broke off&&&&&& B. dropped by&&&&&& C. kept down&&&&&& D. stayed up39. ―I have a Micro-blog. How about you,& Jack?&& ―___________. And lots of people have visited it.A. So do I&&& B. So I do&&& &&& C. So am I&&&&& &D. So I am40.―______&&&______ plastic bags we use, the better the environment will be.&―I agree.A. The fewer &&B. The less&&& &C. The more&&& D. The worse41.―The hazy weather has_____________ for almost a week in North China.& ―Yes, and the government has tried to solve it.& A. finished&&&&&&& B. lasted&&&&&&&& C. begun&&&&&&&& D. passed42.―Could we meet at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning?―Sorry, I have to help mum with housework. let's make it ____________ time.A. others&&&& B. the other&&&&& C. another&&&&&&& D. the others43. ―It is reported that the stricter rules for cigarette smoking ____________very soon.―I think I’d better give it up.A. are made&&&&&&& B. have been made&&&&&& C. were made&&&& D. will be made44.―If you have any trouble, be sure to call me.& ―_____________.A.I am glad to hear that&&&&&&&&&&& B.I will. Thank you very much& C.I have no trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.I will think it over45.―____________ brave boy ! He saved his little sister during the earthquake ―Yes, all of us should learn from him.A. What&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&& C. What a&&&&&&& D. How a
46.―Look! Is the boy under the tree Bob?―No, it ____________ be him. He has gone to Beijing for vacation.A. mustn’t&&&&& B. can’t &&& C. must &&&&&& D. might47.―What about going to clean up the streets this weekend―Sure, I will. It's our ________ to protect the environment around us..&A.duty&&&&& B.hobby&&&&&&& C.habit&&&&&&&& D.mannerwww .Xkb1. coM48. He is very humorous and always makes people laugh. He is from UK, and popular as Mr. Bean all over the world. &&&&&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D49.&―I had a traffic accident yesterday.―You should be ____________ when you cross the road.A. careful&&&&& B. carefully&&&&& C. fast&&&&&&&& D. quickly&& 50.―Can you pass my glasses to me, Jerry? I can ___________ see the words on the paper.―OK, here you are.A. simply&&&&&& B. really&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&& D. clearly51.―What’s the matter, Tina?―_____________.A. It’s cloudy.&& B. Sure, I ‘d love to&&& C. It was terrible&&& D. I have a cold.52. Many tents have been _____________ for the people in Ya’an to live in.& A. put off&&&&&& B. put away&&&&&&&&& C. put on&&&&&&&& D. put up53.―What will you do this weekend, Jack?& ―If it ____________, I will trek through the jungle.& A. not rain&&&&&& B. doesn’t rain&&&&&& C. won’t rain&&&&&& D. didn’t rain54.―How long are you staying in this city?& ―_____________.A. For a week&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The day before yesterday&&&&& C. Two weeks ago&&&&&&&&&&& D. The day after tomorrow55.―Could you please tell me _____________?& ―Of course. My mother is.& A. when your mother goes to work&&&&&&&&& B. who cooks dinner for you at home& C. who is the kindest in your family&&&&&&&& D. whose notebook it is IV.完形& 短文,从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。(10分)Harry is a 21&year&old student from Canada. He&& 56&& at the Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine now. He likes drinking tea and&& 57&& Chinese qigong every day.“Knowledge about Chinese medicine is useful,&& 58&& it is also very difficult to learn well. I must work harder.” Harry said, “I was&& 59&& when I was a little boy. To be strong, I learnt qigong at the age of twelve.”Harry&& 60&& to come to China after he finished his college in his own country.& 61&&&&&&& September 5th of 2010, he began to learn Chinese in Beijing. Then he went to Heilongjiang for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62&& on medicine and began his three&year college life in China.“I would like to&& 63&& to my country after finishing my study. I'll try my best to do something to let people know&& 64&&& about Chinese medicine and keep Canadians healthy.”More and more foreign students from other&& 65&& like Harry have studied at the Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine since 1986.From then on, the university has built communication and cooperation with educational and research institutes (学院) on Chinese medicine in more than 30 countries.56.A.works&&&&&&&&& B.studies&&&&&&&&&&& C.plays&&&&&&&&& D.stays57.A.practicing&&&&&& B.watching&&&&&&&&& C.buying&&&&&&&& D. fighting58.A.and&&&&&&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.or&&&&&&&&&&&& D.so59.A.healthy&&&&&&&& B.strong&&&&&&&&&&&& C.weak&&&&&&&&& D.athletic60.A.had&&&&&&&&&&& B.talked&&&&&&&&&&&& C.decided&&&&&&&& D.refused61.A.In&&&&&&&&&&&& B.On&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.At&&&&&&&&&&& D.Of62.A.education&&&&&& B.business&&&&&&&&&& C.holidays&&&&&&& D.travels63.A.help&&&&&&&&&& B.prevent&&&&&&&&&&& C.leave&&&&&&&&&& D.return64.A.less&&&&&&&&&& B.all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.more&&&&&&&&&& D.nothing65.A.classes&&&&&&&& B.countries&&&&&&&&&& C.schools&&&&&&&& D.citiesV.补全对话& 对话,从每题ABCD 四个选项中选出一个最佳答案完成对话。(5分)Ben: Hi, glad to see you again, Fred!Fred: Me too! Ben: How was your vacation, Fred?Fred:66__________. I went to the U.S. with my parents.Ben: Cool! Tell me something interesting , please.Fred:67__________&& Ben: Where did you go in the U.S.?Fred: First, we went to Los Angeles. My uncle lives there. Then we went to New York to see my cousinBen:68___________ ?Fred: It is interesting. I really like the zoo there. It has animals from all over the world. Ben:69___________ ?Fred: No, but I saw Tom Cruise in New York. Ben:70__________ when you saw him?Fred: He was having dinner at a restaurant! I got his auto-graph.Ben: Wow! That's great! What other things did you do in New York?Fred: Hmm ..Oh yeah, I went to Central Park. I played baseball with my cousin and his friends.66. A. I'm tired&B. It was great&&&& C. I like it very much&D. I don't like it at all67. A. Sure&&B. Of course not&&& C. No, I can't&&&D. Yes, I can68.&A. Where is Los Angeles &&&&& B. What is Los Angeles famous forC. What do you think of Los Angeles &D. Is Los Angeles a big city69. A. Who did you meet in Los Angeles &&&&&&& B. What did you do in Los AngelesC. Did you see any movie stars in Los Angeles&& D. Where did you visit in Los Angeles70. A. What was he doing & B. Where was he&&& C. What does he do&&& D. How was heVI.阅读理解& 阅读下列短文,从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。(15分)AThis year, the marathon in my hometown, a small city near New York, took place in the hottest month. My job was to follow behind the runners to see if any of them needed medical care.“We should stay behind the last runner, so take it slowly,” I said to the driver, Bob.“Let's hope that the last runner is fast!” He laughed.Soon the front runners started to disappear, and I saw a woman in a white T&shirt.“Bob, look!”We knew we were already watching our “last runner”. She was different from the others because of her age.“I think she is over 60, too old for any sports match. How can she finish a marathon?” Bob said.We watched in silence as she slowly moved forward. We would move forward a little, then stop and wait for her. Then we would move a little bit more. As I watched her try to put one foot in front of the other, I found my heart beating for her. I wanted her to stop, but at the same time, I hoped that she wouldn't.Soon she was the only runner that we could see. She was so great! For her, it wasn't about beating the other runners
it was about finishing what she had decided to do.Later in my life, when I think things are too difficult, I will think of the woman―the last runner.By the way, she did make it to the finish line that day, when the other runners and the cheering crowds had long gone home.71.According to the passage, the event may happen in ________.A.Febrary&&&&&&& B. April&&&&&&&&&& C. July&&&&&&& D. November72.According to the passage, what do you think the author might be?A.A teacher.& &&B.A policeman.&&& C.A doctor.&&&& D.A sportsman.73.From the passage, we know that ________.A.the author was angry with the last runnerB.the author learned something from the last runnerC.the last runner didn't make it to the finish line in the endD.some runners gave up during the match74.Which of the following is TRUE?A.The woman was a person with a strong mind.B.The woman was both disabled and old. www .Xkb1. coMC.The woman was foolish to join in the match.D.The woman had taken part in marathons many times.75. What is the best title for the passage?A.Beating Others& B.Learning from Others& C.An Exciting Marathon& D.The Last RunnerB In today’s Internet age, the demand for online games continues to grow. Online computer game centers exist in many cities and towns all over throughout Asia. Facing the pressures of school and life, people expect a diversion from these problems. Too often, however, they can lead to problems and unhealthy addictions(嗜好).This is most clearly seen in the example of South Korea. The country has the world’s highest percentage of high-speed Internet services. It also has a high number of online game players and related problems. In 2010, a young man collapsed(突然晕倒) and died while playing online games. He had been playing almost nonstop for 86 hours at an Internet café. Another young man killed his sister after becoming confused between the online world and real life. A 12-year-old boy stole US $ 16,000 from his father and ran away from home. He did this to continue his obsession(着迷) with an online game. Such problems, however, don’t just happen in South Korea. They are spreading to other parts of Asia, as well.What kinds of people develop online game addiction? What does the problem look like? Dr. SueHuei Chen, a clinical psychologist, researches Internet addiction. She discovered some signs of at-risk individuals such as lack friendships and good social skills. Those problem individuals feel it so compulsive(强迫性的) to play online games that they could give up things such as school or family. They feel the need to spend more and more time online. And they become upset if anyone tries to limit their online game playing.How many problem game players are there? In mainland China, the number of problem online gamers is alarming. In 2012, the China daily reported that China had 13.8 million online game players. Furthermore, it stated that 80 percent of these were under 25 and had signs of addiction. Such numbers point toward a growing problem among Chinese youth. Make sure to keep control over your online game playing. If you don’t control it, it can get control of you.76.What is mainly discussed in the passage?&A.The disadvantages of the Internet.&&&&&&&&& B.The online game problems in Asia.&C.The popularity of online games worldwide.&& D.The cause of online game addiction.77.The underlined word “diversion” in the first paragraph is closest in meaning to __________.&A.career&&&&& B.comfort&&&&& C.escape&&&&& D.support78.According to Paragraph 2, which of the following statements is NOT true?&A.The young killer’s sister was killed in an unreal world &B.Online game playing is responsible for the young man’s death.&C.People in South Korea have access to the Internet most easily.&D.The teenage boy stole money due to his playing games online.79.What can we learn from the passage?&A.Most people in Asia have developed an addiction to online games.B.Online game addictions cause many life-and-death arguements in South Korea.&C.Lonely and unsociable people seem to more easily develop Internet addictions.&D.In the year 2004 there were a total of 13.8 million Chinese visiting the Internet.80. What& are the signs of at-risk individuals?A. feeling it so compulsive to play online games B. becoming& upset if anyone tries to limit their online game playing.C. feeling the need to spend more and more time online D. All the aboveC“BANG!” the door caused a reverberation (回声). It was just standing there, with father standing on one side, and I on the other side.&& We were both in great anger. “Never set foot in this house again!” stormed father. With tears welling up in my eyes, I rushed out of the flat and ran along the street.& && The street lights were shining, causing rather sad-feeling. I wandered aimlessly.&& A young father who held a child in his arms walked past me. I felt as if I saw my childhood from another space: happy and carefree.&& But now … I don’t know whether it is because I have grown up or because dad is getting old. We differ in our ways of thinking. He always put his opinions and codes of behavior on me. Whenever I do something wrong, he never admits it. We are just like two people coming from two different worlds. It feels like there is an iron door between us that can never be opened.&& I wandered the streets, without a destination(目的地) in mind. My heart was frozen on this hot summer night. As I walked on there were fewer and fewer people on th e streets, until I had only the street lights to keep me company. When I finally reached the high-rise apartment block in which I lived ,I saw that the light was still on.&& I thought to myself: “Is father waiting for me, or is he still angry with me?”&& In fact, it was nothing. Perhaps, dad was throwing away some of his old stamps. Perhaps he thought they were useless. I never had the courage to tell him that I liked collecting stamps. I can’t stand his outrageous words: “I can’t throw you away, let alone these old papers?”&& All the lights were off except father’s.&& Dad was always like this. Maybe he didn’t know how to express himself. After shouting at me, he never showed any mercy(仁慈)or any moments of regret. After an argument he has the habit of coming closer to me in my sleep and then tucking me underneath the covers(盖被子).&& This was how he always was.He has been a leader for so long that telling everyone else what to do has become his second nature.&& The light was still on. “Am I wrong?” I whispered, maybe… With the key in hand, I was as nervous as I had ever been. At last, I decided to open the door. As soon as I opened the door, tears ran down my cheeks. I suddenly realized that the iron door that I had imagined between us did not exist at all. Love―it second to none. 81.Which is the best order of the following according to what happened in the passage.&& a. I opened the door and entered the house.&& b. Sadly I ran out into the street.&& c. I reached the place where I lived and saw my house still brightly lit.&& d. I thought of my father’s kindness towards me.&& e. I walked about in the street without any aim.&& A. b, e, d, c, a&&&&&& B. b, e, c, d, a&&&&&&&& C. b, e, a, c, d&&&&& D. b, e, c, a, d82. What made the writer think of his childhood ?&& A. The sight of the street lights.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The sight of the empty street.&& C. The sight of a father with a child in his arms.&&& D. The sight of light in his own house.83. Why do you think the father often shouts at his son?&& A. perhaps the father is getting older and older.&& B. perhaps the son has already grown up.&& C. perhaps they never agree with each other.&& D. perhaps the father has got used to doing that.
84. The word outrageous means __________ in English.&& A. rude&&& B. friendly&&&& C. meaningless&&&& D. useless85. What can you learn after reading the passage?&& A. The father treats his son in an unfair way. B. The father is actually kind to his son.& && C. The father is neither kind nor strict to his son. D. The father is always finding fault with his son.第Ⅱ卷(非& 共35分)VII.选词填空(10分)A.阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的单词填空 (每词限用一次)。
& This semester we have a new English teacher from Australia, Mr. Green. He teaches very well and is (86)______________ to us. Last Sunday some of my classmates and I went to visit him. He cooked some traditional Australian food for us. We taught him how to make dumplings and how to use chopsticks. He had an (87)______________ in making Chinese food. He also told us a lot of western customs. For example, when they have dinner in a restaurant together, they usually keep (88)______________. When it was time for us to leave, I said to him, “Come to my home for dinner when you have (89)______________.” He looked happy and asked, “When?” But in fact, I was just to be polite. From that, we could see the (90)______________ from country to country. B.阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词 (每词限用一次)。&&&&& learn&&&& remember&&& write&&&& start&& become&&& George Stephenson is a great inventor who was born in 1781 in a poor family. He had to (91)_____________ work when he was only eight. When George was fourteen, he became his father’s helper. He spent a lot of time (92)______________ about engines(发动机). And on holidays he often made one engine to pieces and studied each piece carefully though he could not read or write.He began to study English letters when he was seventeen years old. On his eighteenth birthday,his own name (93)______________ for the first time in his life. George invented many things in his life. The train was the greatest one among them. It (94)_____________ the most important transportation since then. Today when we take trains from one place to another, we (95)______________ this great man――George Stephenson. www .Xkb1. coMVIII.改写句子& 按括号中的要求完成句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)96.The girl likes to exercise in the morning.(变为否定句)The girl _____________& ______________ to exercise in the morning.97.The new cell phone cost me 3,000 yuan. (就划线部分提问)______________ ______________ did the new cell phone cost you?98.“ Can I borrow your bike? Tom asked me.(改写句子,句意不变)Tom asked me ______________ I _____________ lend my bike to _____________.99.The government allowed people who have special skills to enter the earthquake area.(改写句子,句意不变)People without special skills ____________ ____________& _____________ the earthquake area by the government .IX.完成句子& 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)100. 请稍等一会,王先生马上回来。Please ______________ ______________ a moment. Mr. Wang is coming back soon.101.五一节假期人们玩得很高兴。People ______________ _______________ on May Day off.102. 据说传统的中药可以用来治疗H7N9。It is said that traditional Chinese medicine can ______________ _____________ to treat H7N9.103. 雅安地震以来,政府建议人们捐钱,而不是捐物。The government ________________ ______________ that people should donate more money instead of materials since Ya’an earthquake..104. 多亏了志愿者们的奉献,更多的人从废墟中被救了出来。Thanks to the ________________ _______________, more people ware saved from the ruins.X.任务型阅读& 阅读短文,按要求完成各题。(5分) Li Xiongfeng and his roommates had all fallen asleep in the quiet night. But then his phone suddenly started ringing loudly and woke everybody up. One of his roommates was annoyed and Li was not happy about the disturbance either.“I didn’t expect such a trivial matter could sour my relationship with my roommates,” said Li, 20, a sophomore law major at South China Normal University.&&& Last month, Fudan University issued a statement regarding the police report on the poisoning of a student by his roommate that shocked the nation.“Trivial matters in daily life” were blamed for the tragedy(悲剧), in which 27-year-old Huang Yang was killed.&& According to experts, it’s the small things that can cause serious problems for dormitory relations. As their first lesson at college, students should learn to compromise(妥协) when living with their peers (同龄人)and be tolerant toward them.&& Dormitory relations are among the top concerns for students who enjoyed being the focal point of their family in high school. Only 43 percent of college students in Wuhan, which has more than one million college students, are happy with their dormitory relations, according to a report in January.&& Liao Fei, 22, a senior majoring in biology at Peking University, believes that in a shared space, all roommates should help in keeping the room tidy instead of placing the burden on just one while the others do whatever they want.& & “Everyone hates dirty places. If you make a mess, don’t leave it for someone else to clean up. Make sure you do your fair share of dormitory chores, such as taking out the trash and recycling, and cleaning the washroom,” said Liao.&& No matter what, conflicts(冲突) are sure to happen when living with others for four years. But a conflict isn’t the end of the world. A serious talk or even just a joke can fix the problem.Luo Lisha, 22, a senior majoring in journalism at the Communication University of China, had an argument with her roommate a while ago.&& Instead of burying her feelings, Luo talked with her roommate and they’ve been getting along well ever since.&& “Being frank and letting everyone speak their mind is a great way to let off steam,” said Luo.&& According to Sun Jianmin, dean of the Psychology Department at Renmin University, learning to compromise around others is one of the most important lessons in life.&“Does it really matter if someone’s cup was not rinsed out or if their computer was left on all night? If it bothers you a lot then bring it up, but if it’s a small thing - just let it go,” said Sun.“But it’s better to talk about it with others in a way they can accept. Being obsessed(困扰的) with unimportant& things only creates more problems.”105.根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空限填一个单词)。On a quiet night, Li Xiongfeng and his roommates were woken up by the ___________ ___________ of his phone.106.根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空限填一个单词)Luo Lisha argued with her roommate, but she solved her problem __________ __________ their mind to each other.107.根据短文内容回答问题。According to the passage, what may cause conflicts between roommates?____________________________________________________________________________108.把短文中画底线的句子译成汉语。____________________________________________________________________________109.根据短文内容用一个完整的英文句子(限10个词以内)回答问题。What does the passage mainly talk about? ____________________________________________________________________________
XI.书面表达(10分)根据所给图画,用英语写一篇约80词的短文。要求完整叙述图画内容。提示词:烟斗 pipe&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 newyork university 的文章

随机推荐