英语作文80词带翻译,80词

初中英语作文 80词。
初中英语作文 80词。
Ⅺ.书面表达:(计15分)
紧张而忙碌的初中生活即将过去,回顾一下,你在课业学习、体育运动、人际交往、家务劳动等方面做得如何?对照下表,作一下自我评价吧!请按照所给提示,写一篇不少于80个词的短文,文中不得出现真实的地名和人名.
提示:1.对表中四项内容,作出“不够好”、“好”、或“很好”的选择,并打“√”;
2.对你完成的自我评价表作简要介绍;
3.从表中任选一项内容,对你的自我评价作详细说明;
4.针对自我评价,简要谈谈你将来的打算.
Self-evaluation
(自我评价)
School subjects
Playing sports
Communicating with others
Doing chores at home
Future resolution
I am going to…
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作
文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文
·英语六级作文 sadzcx
这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Eelf-evaluation
&&&& As we are approaching school leaving age .we are very love the life now.Maybe oneday we will remember the life now .now talk about something in our school.I think my school subjects is very well for i try my best to do the study.The playing sports is good too but not as&good as the study.The communication with others is not so good for i seldom talk with others .The doing chores at home is very good to me .because i always do homework at my home .and my mother is very happy .
&&& In the future I want to be a teacher .For my teacher is very kind and help me a lot on my study.
仅供参考啊。。。
加油哦。。。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇英语作文 80词左右 初二水平
求一篇英语作文 80词左右 初二水平
题目 My hobby
,要求用上as well as, such as, as a result 。80词左右 高分急求
补充:一定要用上as well as, such as, as a result
不区分大小写匿名
My favorite indoor activity is reading. The book is our best friend, when I was sad when the book
when I was excited, the book with when I was confused, the book is guiding me. Gorky said, the book is the ladder of human progress. Let me share with the success of the book is getting closer.My favorite outdoor activity is a picnic, because it is very interesting. You can, and their friends, their parents go. On the lawn, we can enjoy the play, big people talk, the children were kite-flying, multi-fun ah!I like reading and picnic.
用上as well as, such as, as a result。谢谢!
1 I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them. Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories. 2 Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on. I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other! I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends. I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling. 译文: 我的爱好 不同人有不同爱好。例如,有人喜欢读书,有人喜欢游泳,还有人喜欢收藏等等。 我过去喜欢读书和画画,因为从书中我能了解许多有趣的事。但我现在不喜欢了。我只能从书中得到知识,而不能从其他方面获得知识。我需要改变一下。旅行是我现在最喜欢的爱好,但我不能经常去旅行。通过旅行我能参观许多名胜古迹。我还可以学到许多关于人文、地理、历史方面的事。那真是非常有趣。你的爱好是什么?让我们一起分享! 我有许多好朋友。他们都有他们的爱好。Ann学习很努力,因此她爱好读书。Tony爱劳动,他爱好园艺,他总是在他的院子里植树种花。Judy是一个文静的女孩,她喜欢编织,她总是给她的玩具娃娃织毛衣。我们爱好不同,但我们是好朋友。 我爱旅行,我从旅行中获得了极大乐趣。 3 每个人都有自己的爱好, 有的人喜欢看书,有的人喜欢运动。你知道我的爱好是什么?告诉你吧!我的爱好是JUGGLING,中文叫杂耍。有一天我看电视,天啊!我看到有个人可以玩十个球,我很佩服他。我想跟他玩得一样好。可是,我连两个球都接不住。从那以后,我每天都在海滩上练习。因为我很用功,所以我进步很快。现在我可以接住五个球了。听我的中文老师说,北京有个地方叫天桥,是表演杂耍的地方,我很想到那里去表演啊! ( 原文为中文,新西兰奥克兰大学孔子学院供稿) Everyone has their own hobbies, some people like reading, some people like sports. Do you know what my hobby is? Believe it or not! My hobby is juggling, which in mandarin is called “za shua”. One day I was watching TV, good heavens! I saw this person who could juggle 10 balls. I really admired him. I want to juggle as well as him. But, I couldn’t even juggle 2 balls. From then on, I practiced at the beach everyday. Because I was determined, I learned very quickly. Now I can juggle 5 balls. I heard my teacher say that there is a place called “Tianqiao” in Beijing. It is a place where juggling is still played today. I really want to go there to perform. (This story is originally written in Chinese, contributed by the Confucius Institute at University of Auckland, New Zealand) 4 Find My Hobby - If it's Fun, You'll Find it Here! Find My Hobby is a comprehensive directory, listing hobby related websites that span all interests and categories. Basically, if there's an activity that you find interesting, you'll find it here. Maybe you've been wanting to find a hobby, look around here and see if anything interests you. We include hobby websites that offer general information, news, instruction, hobby supplies, etc. for many different hobbies. We're a family-friendly directory that accepts listings for both personal websites and businesses. We offer free listings, with the option to purchase sponsored placement. 5 Hobbies are very important to a person. Without having any hobby, life won't be as colorful as it should be. I have a variety of hobbies, such as collecting stamps, playing musical instruments, reading, and doing sport activities. When I am free, I will spend time on my hobbies. When I am in a blue mood, I will also do my hobbies to cheer myself up. Hobbies can help us improve our moods. Many hobbies requires devotion. For example, when you play a musical instrument, you have to practice over and over in order to perform good music. After a period if you still enjoy it, gradually it will become a hobby of yours. But, remember: A hobby is like g no hobby will come to you unless you dig it out yourself. If you can treat study as one of you hobbies, learning will be more enjoyable. I hope all of you can find your own hobbies and also have fun from them. 6 My hobby I am Bob. I am 11 years old. I live in a tall building. It has twenty-nine floors. I live on the twenty-first floor. I am from China. I have small eyes. My favourite food is chicken. My favourite animal is dog,because it is lovely. My best friend is Ted. We often play together. But his house is very far from my house. He likes playing computer games. My hobby is playing football. I often play football with my classmates, because they like playing football, too. We often win. Why do I like football? Because it does a lot of good for my body. 7 My Hobby Different people have different hobbies. It might be collecting stamps or coins, reading, playing ball games, listening to music and so on . But as for me, watching films is my favourite hobby. I I was interested in it even when I was a child. Till now, I can still remember the large screen, the old seats and the bright lights of the cinema when watching my first film. Every time I think of it, I feel like missing one of my old friends. I even dream to be a person who can show films when I grow up. In my spare time, watching films has brought me a lot of fun. Whenever I feel sad or tired, I always want to watch a film. I can forget all the unhappy things during my watching time. Smiles come back to my face and I seem to be energetic again. By now, I can still remember many wonderful characters such as funny Mickey Mouse, beautiful princess in Roman Holiday and so on. Another reason I love watching films is that I can learn a lot from films. I have learned much about the culture and history of other countries. For example, I am already very familiar with the Indians’ clothes, food, and housing from the India films. I also like the lifestyles of some western countries. They are all so special that they attract me a lot. By watching films I can also share my joy with my friends. When I hear there is a wonderful film, I often ask my friends to go to the cinema with me. We laugh, cry, and scream together. I really love the feelings and I’ll never forget the time I spent with my friends. Sometimes I am also encouraged by the characters in films. A lot of film stories tell us a truth,”Never say die.” I remember the film about a girl who lost both of her arms. She met a lot of difficulties in her daily life. However, she trained herself hard instead of giving up. At last, she succeeded. She learned to ride a bike, swim, and to use her feet to dress herself, wash, eat and write. From the story, I understand,”A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate.” In a word, I think watching films is a very wonderful hobby. 8 老美写的: Climbing – rocks are my hobby If you dream to become a spider man who can climb on a vertical rock and hang a dozen metres above the ground, overcoming fear and huge physical effort – rock climbing is just for you. The best place to try this extreme sport is the Cracow-Cz?stochowa Upland. There are many rocks, up to dozens meter high, and the climbing routes have different difficulty levels. The most difficult rock routes in Poland are at Pochylec and in the Mammoth Cave (Jaskinia Mamutowa). Easier routes for beginners can be found in Cz?stochowa Upland near Polesice and Rz?dkowice villages. Rocks are different from an artificial climbing wall. There are no fixed top ropes, and in most cases the equipment has to be installed individually. This is a dangerous sport. It raises adrenaline levels and gives huge satisfaction if the assumed task is made. Therefore, before you develop skills of a spider, you have to learn climbing under the supervision of experienced instructors, finish a rock climbing course.
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导英语作文80词左右,加翻译。_百度知道
提问者采纳
I went to the Children's Park with my parents last weekend. The park is in the south of our city, covering an area of 500 mu. Entering the park you can see statues of children in different races, hand in hand, which is the symbol of the world peace. In the middle is a lake, around which are all kinds of trees and flowers. There are many boats on the lake and some children are boating happily. To the south of the lake is a hill with a lot of monkeys on it
采纳吧谢谢
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你和你父母去儿童公园里玩。你怎么又向你妈妈汇报活动安排呢?矛盾!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文80词左右。_百度知道
提问者采纳
Iam sorry to hear your trouble,but the problem can just be solved.My suggestions are as follows.First,you should go on helping her.It is clear that we should be ready to give those in need a hand.Second,you had better remind
her of what she has borrowed bravely.At last,you ought to take a friendly attutide to her.In other words,do not be unhappy with her and just wear a smile when meeting.Only in this way can you handle the problem properly and make good friends with her.纯手打,望采纳。O(∩_∩)O谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
i am sorry to here that .but don't worry .i can help you .if she borrows thing from you .you have two choices .first .refuse her by giving her a reasonable answer .for example .you can say that this thing has been borrowed .but i think that help friend can promote friendship .so the second choice is that help her .then you should tell her that she has make error and ask her to correct .moreover .you should give her some useful way to remember things .thats all .good luck my friend
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎样使英语学习成为快乐的事情 英语作文80词左右_百度知道
怎样使英语学习成为快乐的事情 英语作文80词左右
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
分享一片关于如何提高英语学习兴趣的内容,希望对你的英语写作有帮助哦。  提高英语学习兴趣第一:很多学生学习英语不为掌握一门语言技能,只是为了考试得高分,这样学习的主动性就减少很多,也就不会自觉地立志学习,丧失学习兴趣。因此,正确地引导学生学习英语应注重培养学生的学习兴趣和学习动机,就要注意引起其强烈的求知欲,使其学有所得,激发起学习兴趣,从而“为学而乐”,自觉地克服那些不利于学习的行为。  如何提高学习英语的兴趣方法  提高英语学习兴趣第二:如果已经学会界定,但理解还有偏差,那就要训练How to EXplain thinGSin different ways(用不同的方式解释同一事物)。一种表达式对方不懂,美国人会寻找另一种表达式最终让对方明白。因为事物就一个,但表达它的语言符号可能会很多。这就要多做替换练习。传统的教学方法也做替换练习,但这种替换不是真替换,只是语言层面的替换,而不是思维层面的替换。比如,I love you(我爱你)。按我们教学的替换方法就把you换成her,my mother等,这种替换和小学生练描红没有什么区别。  如何提高学习英语的兴趣方法步骤阅读  提高英语学习兴趣第三:有猜测能力。为什么美国人和美国人、中国人和中国人之间交流很少产生歧义?就是因为他们之间能“猜测”。我们的教学不提倡“猜测”。但我觉得猜测对学好美国口语很重要。在交流中,有一个词你没有听懂,你不可能马上去查字典,这时候就需要猜测来架起一座桥梁来弥补这个缺口,否则交流就会中断。  提高英语学习兴趣第四:中国人学习口语讲究背诵,背句型、背语调,结果就是很多人讲口语的时候讲着讲着眼就开始向上翻,实际上是在记忆中寻找曾经背过的东西。如果他要是能猜测的话,我想也就不会出现这种现象。  提高英语学习兴趣第五:我们必须学会美国人怎样描述东西。从描述上来讲,由于中美的文化不同会产生很大的差异。我们描述东西无外乎把它放在时间和空间两个坐标上去描述。美国人对空间的描述总是由内及外,由里及表。而中国人正好相反。从时间上来说,中国人是按自然的时间顺序来描述。我们描述一个东西突然停住时,往往最后说的那个地方是最重要的。美国人在时间的描述上先把最重要的东西说出来,然后再说陪衬的东西  提高英语学习兴趣第六:说英语一不要怕犯错误,二不要怕别人笑话。要争取一切机会讲英语,和外国人讲,和同学讲,和同事讲,实在没办法的时候和自己讲。  7  提高英语学习趣第七:学会两种语言的传译能力。这是衡量口语水平的一个最重要标准。因为英语不是我们的母语,我们天生就有自己的母语。很多人都认为学好外语必须丢掉自己的母语,这是不对的。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文替换词 的文章

随机推荐